Welcome to the www.LightOnVedicAstrology.com Forum. Click here to register

7th lord combust in 6th house

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.

7th lord combust in 6th house

Postby kiransj » Fri Nov 18, 2016 2:25 pm

Hi,
I have some terrible combinations regarding marital life in my chart. Please tell me if its better for me to not marry at all. Here are some details :

Ascendant : Sagittarius
7th and 10th lord Mercury in 6th house-Taurus(Krittika pada 2). Mercury might also be combust since its about 5 degrees ahead of the Sun. The Sun is in Aries in the 5th house. I am not sure if combustion applies, since Mercury and Sun are in different signs. The lord of the 6th and 11th-Venus (vargottama) is in the 4th house, along with Jupiter and Rahu in Pisces. Mars (yogi planet) being the lord of the 5th and 12th is in the 7th house-Gemini, being aspected by 2nd and 3rd lord retrograde Saturn(saha-yogi planet) from 12th house-Scorpio. 8th lord Moon in 11th house in Libra ( Chitra pada 3,vargottama).

Navamsa Lagna : Taurus
Mercury in 9th with Jupiter in Capricorn
Venus in 11th house in Pisces
Moon and Mars in 6th in Libra

DOB : May 11 1987
Time 9:15 pm ( maybe +30 sec or 1 min)

Please let me know if these combinations are as bad as I think.
kiransj
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Re: 7th lord combust in 6th house

Postby SWARNIM » Fri Nov 18, 2016 6:16 pm

You need also consider the gollowing placements that have more impact than combustion:
1. Saturn and Mars are almost in opposition and creating Pratiyoga, involving Lagna, 7th and 12th house. All of these houses are crucial for a good married life.
2. Presence of Ketu and Mars in Kendra.

The favourable placements are:
1. Conjunction of Jupiter and Venus.
2. Strong Moon (Waxing, near Full Moon, birth in night)

In my opinion, delayed marriage is indicated, probably after two years from now.
SWARNIM
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Return to Relationship and Marriage