Welcome to the www.LightOnVedicAstrology.com Forum. Click here to register

Relationships AND HOW TO CHECK USING TITHI LORD

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.

Relationships AND HOW TO CHECK USING TITHI LORD

Postby eartheleements » Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:07 pm

In this forum most of time I find that members are asking for relationships how it would be,how the person would be and so on.Today in this forum I am penning down information with respect to this subject matter

Panchanga is very important and without knowing it is a waste of time to venture into rasi chakra

Tithi is a limb of this panchanga and it is very important to understand the tithi in which we are born. We are aware that there are 30 tithi's in a calender month starting from Pratipada and ending with Amavasya and Pournami

14 tithi's recur twice and last two tithi's come only once.Overlord of this tithi is Moon as we are born from stars and it denotes our mental thinking and tithi is a Jala tattwa.

Here I am giving the table of tithi's:

Pratipads and Navami=Sun
Dvitiya and dasami=Moon
Tritya and ekadasi=Mars
Chaturthi and Dwadasi=Mercury
Panchami and Trayodasi=Jupiter
Sasti and Chaturdasi=Venus
Saptami and full Moon=Saturn
Ashtami and New Moon=Rahu

Tithi's which are falling under Krishna paksha(darker half) is considered as Inauspicious birth and suitable remedial measures need to be taken

When coming to marriage and gun milan tithi plays a very important role and placement of the tithi lord is very important

Tithi lord when placed in Jala tattwa rasi is considered very good
Tithi lord when placed in Vayu tattwa rasi is considered ok
Tithi lord when placed in Prithvi tattwa is considred good
Tithi lord when placed in Agni tattwa is considered very bad

If the same tithi lord also becomes the lord of the UL then based on the above placements you will know whether marriage is good or not..Like for ex:Tithi lord placed in agni tattwa rasi kills the very essence of good marriage as fire destroys water

We know that 7th house denotes our first spouse,3rd our second ,11th as third,lagna as 4th and so on.Every third house jump denotes your spouse. But there is a catch here. If suppose you are not divorced or there is a loss of spouse then how to take such spouses...

Unless and unless there is a break in marriage or death of spouse then only it is like we are not following the principles of dharma and it is live in relatinship. Here Mars played a very important role which means Mars somehow has some connected with 7th lord,placed in 7th house .Mars like to have multiple relationships without breaking the existing one

But when talk about Jupiter it is not like that. Jupiter believe in following principles of dharma and says one marraige at a time.

So when a marriage breaks we need to see the 8th from the first UL(upapada lagna) and see whether any planet is placed in 12th from your tithi lord or any planets are aspecting the 12th house from this tithi lord. The dasa period would bring about marriage to the native

The same lord which is bringing marriage to the native has to be seen from the tithi lord and its placement should not be placed in 6,8,12 which are houses of dusthanas

For ex:

My tithi lord is Venus as I am born in Krishna chaturdasi.Lord is placed in agni tattwa rasi and also the lord of the UL
My marriage occured when Jupiter was operating and Jupiter is placed in the 12th from the tithi lord
My antara was of Mercury which is 5th from the 7th
My Pratyantara is again of Jupiter which is 12th from lagna and 12th from tithi lord

Take tithi lord as lagna and see where the 7th house lord placed(see the manduka gati for more marriages) from this tithi lord.It should in kendra or trikona's for good marriage otherwise it would be bad

Let us take another example:

+-----------------------------------------------+
|HL |GL AL |JuR Gk |Ke Md |
| | | | |
| | | | |
| | | | |
| | | | |
|-----------+-----------------------+-----------|
| | |As Sa |
| | | |
| | | |
| | | |
| | | |
|-----------| Rasi |-----------|
|Mo | |Ma |
| | | |
| | | |
| | | |
| | | |
|Ve Ra |Su Me | | |
| | | | |
| | | | |
| | | | |
| | | | |

The above is the chart of Indira gandhi

She is born in Sukla shasthi and the lord is Venus.Again Venus is placed in agni tattwa rasi Dhanus along wit Rahu destroying the prospects of good marriage. Rahu is neecha and we know that her spouse died of some health related issues as Rahu is with Venus and in the house of Jupiter.

Indira gandhi was married in the year March 26 1942 under the maha dasa of Rahu and antar dasa of Saturn.Saturn is 12th house lord from tithi lord Venus

Saturn is also the lord of the 7th house

From tithi lord Venus 7th lord Saturn is placed in 8th house which is a bad placement for successful marriage

Feroze gandhi died during the year Sep 8th 1960 and the dasa period was Jup-Mercury...

Her UL is in Taurus and Jupiter is in 2nd house from UL and Mercury is in 8th from UL bringing an end to the marriage

I HOPE THAT THE CONCEPT IS UNDERSTOOD CLEARLY AS I HAVE MADE AN EFFORT TO MAKE IT SIMPLE

SARVE JANA SUKHINO BHAVATNU
eartheleements
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Relationships AND HOW TO CHECK USING TITHI LORD

Postby eartheleements » Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:39 am

Further to the continuation of my earlier post I am giving few more clue to time the marriage.

7th house lord or the lord in the 7th house can bring the spouse
Planets aspecting the 7th house also can bring the spouse as graha dristi denotes the desire of that planet to bring spouse to you
UL lord when operating can get you married
A7 lord or the planet placed in the A7 can bring marriage..

Sonia gandhi:

| | |Ra AL |Mo Gk |
| | | | |
| | | | |
| | | | |
| | | | |
| | |As SaR |
| | |Md |
| | | |
| | | |
| | | |
|HL | | |
| | | |
| | | |
| | | |
| | | |
|Ma |Su Me |Ju Ve | |
| |Ke |GL | |
| | | | |
| | | | |
| | | | |

Rasi
| \ / \ Gk / |
| \ / \ Mo / |
| \ / \ / |
| \ / SaR \ / |
| \ / \ / |
| x As x AL Ra |
| / \ / \ |
| / \ Md / \ |
| / \ / \ |
| / Ve \ 4 / \ |
| / \ / \ |
| Ju x |
| \ / \ / |
| \ GL / \ / |
| \ / \ / |
| \ / \ / |
|Ke \ / \ / |
|Su Me x HL x |
| / \ / \ |
| / \ / \ |
| / \ / \ |
| / Ma \ / \ |
| / \ / \ |

| \ | | / |
| \ AL | | / |
| \ | | / |
| Mo \ Ra | | / |
| \ | | / |
| Gk \ | | / |
| \ | | / |
|---------------+---------------+---------------|
| | | |
| As SaR | | HL |
| Md | | |
| | Rasi | |
| | | |
| | | |
| | | |
|---------------+---------------+---------------|
| / | | \ |
| / | Ju Ve | \ |
| / | GL | \ |
| / | | Su \ Ma |
| / | | \ |
| / | | Me Ke \ |
| / | | \ |
+---------------+---------------+---------------+

Saturn is placed in lagna and it is the lord of the 7th house hence we need to use Dwi-saptami sama dasa..She got married to Rajiv gandhi on Feb 25th 1968..The period operating is Sun Maha dasa and Jupiter antar dasa. Guru is placed with Venus and it is also conjoining A7. Hence Jupiter antar dasa bought her the spouse and she got married...Her UL is placed in mesha rasi and the lord is Mars. Hence Mars Pratyantar was operating when the final marriage took place.

Indira gandhi:

|HL |GL AL |JuR Gk |Ke Md |
| | | | |
| | | | |
| | | | |
| | | | |
| | |As Sa |
| | | |
| | | |
| | | |
| | | |
|Mo | |Ma |
| | | |
| | | |
| | | |
| | | |
|Ve Ra |Su Me | | |
| | | | |
| | | | |
| | | | |
| | | | |

She was married in the year March 26 1942 and here also we are using Dwi-saptami as Saturn is placed in lagna as he is the lord of the 7th house. Dasa period opearating was Venus Maha dasa and Rahu antar dasa and here you will find that Venus the dispositor of A7 is conjoined Rahu and when a node is conjoined with a planet he would give the results hence the antar dasa of Rahu gave the results.

The above two examples are ample enough to give us a fair idea as to how the marriage can be timed

SARVE JANA SUKHINO BHAVANTU
eartheleements
Contributor
Contributor

Return to Relationship and Marriage