Welcome to the www.LightOnVedicAstrology.com Forum. Click here to register

Saturn-Moon conjunct in 9th House Scorpio

For discussion on yogas (planetary combinations)
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.

Saturn-Moon conjunct in 9th House Scorpio

Postby isurrender » Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:03 am

date of Birth : 10-9-1986
Time of Birth : 18:15 Hrs (IST)
Place of Birth : North Lakhimpur (India)

I have saturn moon conjunct in 9th house (scorpio). How does this affect my fortune? Do I have neechabhanga of Moon. How strong is it...just wondering if it is neechabhanga raja yoga?

Also, it would be great if you could analyze my 7th house (occupied by Ketu) and 7th lord (7th lord mercury is in 6th house, conjuct with sun). I have a history of painful relationship which I eventually broke up.
isurrender
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Re: Saturn-Moon conjunct in 9th House Scorpio

Postby Varāhamihira » Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:49 pm

You have Buddha in 6th bhava with Ravi in its own sign Simha, combusted. I suppose that this combustion of Buddha is not so harmful since Ravi is its planetary friend and in Simha. There is a notion in Arabic astrology, that out of all planets, Buddha is less harmed due to its often vicinity to the Sun and smallest elongation. So, there is something interesting in this and I think it sould be taken into account, there are mitigating conditions.

However, Buddha being in 12th from its own rasi/bhava is not a good thing for the bhava it rules, in this case the marriage partner, there will be often discord and conflicts with the spouse or partner and there will be probably often separations. Guru casts an oppositional aspect and helps a bit, but he is also weakened by its retrogradation and position in 12th bhava and in the same time Sani casts aspect to Buddha and Ravi in the place of an enemy, that is in rasi of an enemy, from a rasi of an enemy (Kuja). Buddha is harmed on many ways in this horoscope.
Adding to this that Ketu is in 7th, Ancient Sages declare that the person will pick up "lowly or unchaste women", but also a spiritual one or psychic.
Again, 7th house is attacked by Kuja's aspect in the sign of its enemy.

Afflictions from many sides, I must say.

At the moment all this is accentuated because you are in Ketu's dasha. I suspect that better time will come when in 2015 Sukra becomes dasha lord, as she is Karaka for 7th bhava. She is in its own rasi and virtually non harmed by the malefics, and it should add up to your finances too, because she aspects the 2nd from 8th and is aspected by benefic Guru.
Varāhamihira

Postby Varāhamihira » Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:18 pm

I forgot to mention another thing.

According to some authors, 5th bhava represents the romances or love-affairs.
So, this one is also afflicted in your own chart. Chandra, the Lord of 5th Bhava is in its neecha rasi in Vrischik. This is repeated in the Navamsa too, where Chandra is again in Vrischik, so forming thus a condition which is called Vargottama, but is not beneficial since Chandra is in neecha rasi. Further more, Chandra is negatively influenced by the presence of Sani in the sign of its own enemy (Kuja). To make things worse, Kuja aspects the 5th bhava and this is the sign of its own neecha.

Ask around for remedial measures you can take to mitigate as far as you can all these negative influence, especially to your romantic and married life.
Varāhamihira

Postby isurrender » Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:39 pm

[quote="Varāhamihira"]

I would really appreciate if you go through this doubt of mine. I have posted another Q recently.
isurrender
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Return to Yogas