Welcome to the www.LightOnVedicAstrology.com Forum. Click here to register

Amsavatar Yoga

For discussion on yogas (planetary combinations)
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.

Amsavatar Yoga

Postby hiimnotcool » Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:22 am

What can be said about Amsavatar Yoga?
hiimnotcool
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Amsavatar Yoga

Postby hiimnotcool » Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:13 pm

lol is this a bad question?

i have this. aries asc. venus in 4th and jupiter in 10th retro. saturn in libra. i read this is very rare.
hiimnotcool
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Plutoplato » Thu May 19, 2016 5:31 am

i found your post while searching for avatar/amsavatar yoga. Google has almost no reference for amsavatar yoga. I came to know about this yoga after reading Bepin Behari's book. So you are as an aries ascendant will initiate something significantly new in this world; new course of human thinking, lifestyle, new idea, new utopia, philosophy. The individual with this yoga will have profound wisdom, knowledge of ancient tradition and will be able to shape the destiny of society.

I am seeing this is a six year old post.I don't know whether you come or not. If possible please give me a reply.
Plutoplato
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Postby Dhanusimha » Thu May 19, 2016 8:43 am

Amsavatar yoga is formed when
#1. one has a cardinal Ascendant (Aries, cancer, Cap, Libra)
#2. Jupiter and Venus in quadrant house hence in cardinal too
#3. Saturn exalted (in Libra)
Results are defined by where your ascendant falls. Aries initiator, Cancer nurturer, Libra must have something to do with Sense of justice and fairness , Capricorn would denote the finisher?

Pretty rare I would say because Saturn stays in Libra for 2 n half years every 28 years or so.
It's a good rare yoga. That bestows you with exceptional qualities to carry out exceptional tasks in the lifetime.
Dhanusimha
Contributor
Contributor

Return to Yogas