Welcome to the www.LightOnVedicAstrology.com Forum. Click here to register

This Glorious Era - Pluto in Tropical Cap and Sidreal Sag

For discussion on planets, houses, signs, nakshatras, etc.

Moderators: shilpa, spidey

Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.

This Glorious Era - Pluto in Tropical Cap and Sidreal Sag

Postby Khoo Hock Leong » Fri May 27, 2011 10:13 am

Hi Learned Members

In an earlier post I talked about Pluto transitting in Tropical and Sidereal Signs and how you can combine the two to find out the characteristics of an era.

So the Tropical Sign represents outer manifestation and Sidereal (Vedic) Sign represents the inner manifestation.

And guess what? Pluto is now transitting in Sidereal Sagittarius corresponding to the 9th Bhava and Tropical Capricorn corresponding to the 10th Bhava. These are the two best Bhavas in a chart when occurring together.

The last time we had this was when America frame its constitution after getting independence from Great Britain. Notice the laws (inner basis) supporting the government (outer manifestation). What can we expect from this current transit of Pluto now lasting until Pluto shifts out to Sidereal Capricorn?

I think this is going to be another time when a lot of governments in the world would have to buck up their socks and remake themeselves constitutionally and prove themselves to their people that they have what it takes to do a good job of running the country. Corporations would have to clean up their doings as well like be more active in enforcing environmental regulations.

Only people who achieve with the highest motives will be successful. Anything less than perfect and they will be voted out of office.

Great career objectives would be realised and these would benefit the society at large.

Try to get the most of this era before Pluto transits in Tropical Aquarius and Sidreal Capricorn where there will be revolutions and toppling of governments by violent means like during the start of the Napolenic revolution.

Warmest Regards
Hock Leong
Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: This Glorious Era - Pluto in Tropical Cap and Sidreal Sa

Postby Khoo Hock Leong » Fri May 27, 2011 10:26 am

Hi

4th paragraph should read as :

"Pluto shifts out of sidereal SAGITTARIUS"

and not out of sidereal Capricorn.

That is this current era of Pluto in sidereal Sagittarius and tropical Capricorn should last until Pluto shifts out of sidreal Sagittarius.

Typing error.

Warmrest Regards
Hock Loeng
Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Postby nina » Fri May 27, 2011 10:53 am

Hi Khoo,

very interesting post you have here. thanks to you for instructing us!!

Pluto stays a long time in a sign, doesn't it? Do you know when it moved into sidereal Sag and when it'll move out?
Faith is the bird that sings when the dawn is still dark.
nina
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Postby Khoo Hock Leong » Fri May 27, 2011 12:46 pm

Hi Nina

Pluto moved in Sidereal Sagittarius in 2006 (although in 2005 it touch sidereal Sagittarius about 2 months ie. beginning and end of 2005 but retrogation brought it back to sidereal Scorpio most of the year in 2005).

So we take Pluto entering Sidereal Sagittarius formally in 2006. But at that time Pluto was still in Tropical Sagittarius as well.

Pluto entered Tropical Capricorn in 2009 (although in 2008 again because of retrogation it went back to Tropical Sagittarius throughout most of the year in 2008).

So we take Pluto entering Tropical Capricorn formally in 2009.

Also Pluto shifts out entirely of Sidereal Sagittarius in 2021 and enters Sidereal Capricorn (Pluto again oscillates between Sidereal Sagittarius and Sidereal Capricorn in 2020).

Hence this Golden Era I am talking about lasts from "

2009 (Pluto entering Tropical Capricorn and already in Sidereal Sagittarius) until Pluto shifts out of Sidereal Sagittarius and entres into Sidereal Capricorn (but would still be in Tropical Capricorn) which is the year 2021.

Thus 2009-2021. The beginning year is defined by Pluto entering Tropical Capricorn and the ending year is defined by Pluto entering Sidreal Capricorn ie. shifting out Sidereal Sagittarius.

After 2021 ie. starting in 2022, Pluto is in both in Sidereal and Tropical Capricorn and we have to await about 2-3 years or thereabouts for Pluto to enter into Tropical Aquarius for the next major era which is the revolutionary era. This means between major eras, there is often a transitional stage for a few years.

Warmest Regards
Hock Leong
Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Postby Khoo Hock Leong » Fri May 27, 2011 12:57 pm

Hi

Actually the transitional stage between eras can last for more than 3 years if Pluto is far away from the Sun as in the 19th Century. Pluto's orbit is elliptical.

But currently Pluto is quite near the Sun so the transitional stage is shorter but for the next transitional stage, Pluto is now moving further away from the Sun so the transitional stage can be as long as 4 years actually or thereabouts (unlike in the 70s, 80s and early 90s when Pluto is really near to the Sun).

Warmest Regards
Hock Leong
Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Postby Khoo Hock Leong » Fri May 27, 2011 3:32 pm

Hi

As I am writing this post, the Arab Spring is about to begin.

Start of new democracies in the Arab region. A lot of new constitutions and mabye even more, like networks of Arab countries forming international organisations may be formed.

Terrorism is almost at an end (you need a few years entering into an era before the full effects can be felt).

Scorpio whether Tropical or Sidereal we can say goodbye forever!

Warmest Regards
Hock Leong
Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Postby Khoo Hock Leong » Sun May 29, 2011 12:20 pm

Hi

In case readers get lost as to what I meant by a gap here between the major eras. This is the time when Pluto in same sign bothy TROPICALLLY and by SIDEREAL.

The particular Bhava represented by that sign the affairs of it would then be intensified during that gap.

For example, between the era where America drafted its constituion and the French Napoleonic wars, there is a time when the governments in Europe have been experimenting with democarcy or republican form of government emulating that of America seeing how susscessful they have been and trying to shake off their shackles of monarchism. Government affairs thus came into prominence this gap. Once Pluto shifted to Aquarius by Tropical Sign (start of a major era is always by Tropical Sign if you see my logic above), then it culminated in the French Massacre in 1781 and Napolean stepped in.

Warmest Regards
Hock Leong
Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Postby JupiterLight » Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:21 pm

Khoo Hock Leong wrote:Hi

As I am writing this post, the Arab Spring is about to begin.

Start of new democracies in the Arab region. A lot of new constitutions and mabye even more, like networks of Arab countries forming international organisations may be formed.

Terrorism is almost at an end (you need a few years entering into an era before the full effects can be felt).

Scorpio whether Tropical or Sidereal we can say goodbye forever!

Warmest Regards
Hock Leong

Sadly, its more of an Arab Autumn... There are on going massacres of the revolutions in Yemen, Libya and Bahrain, only Egpyt and Tunisia got away with it nicely...

Wish we had a mundane forum here...

BTW Khoo, any idea on how i can arrive at countries ruling signs.. like i think India's is capricorn... Im searching for that of Bahrain.
❀Do not covet others wealth. Every Karma Boomerangs❀
The vidya of Jyotisha is all about looking for patterns
JupiterLight
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Postby Khoo Hock Leong » Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:40 pm

Hi

Need some time for this era to progress. Usually the climax would not be reached until the end of the era has gone more than midway.

Also Pluto governs big things like initiating the cog in motion. There would of course still be cruelty etc. Don't forget Rahu now is in Scorpio. The eras governed by Pluto nevertheless, are still in force.

I think there is on the net B V Raman's on Mundane Astrology. He should have something on the countries' ruling signs.

Earlier on I had a post on the planets ruling different races like Venus for Chinese people, Saturn for Indians, Moon for Tropical Islanders and Jupiter for Caucasians. This is based on RACES.

Then I distinguish amongst the caucasians like Sun for Greece, Mercury for USA, Mars for Scandinavian countries etc.

So my delineations is more towards based on race types and then scondarily based on Tropical Signs. What you need is based on Sidereal signs.

So either you get from B V Ramans's book or do a google search. Nina said that she has a paper by Sanjay Rath on the mundane affairs of various countries. She read that long ago. She wanted to search for me but I think she might not have found the paper. You can PM to her.

Warmest Regards
Hock Leong
Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Postby nina » Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:16 am

hi,

here's something:

http://www.soothsayers-india.com/Countr ... ology.html

JupiterLight wrote:
Sadly, its more of an Arab Autumn... There are on going massacres of the revolutions in Yemen, Libya and Bahrain, only Egpyt and Tunisia got away with it nicely...

Wish we had a mundane forum here...

BTW Khoo, any idea on how i can arrive at countries ruling signs.. like i think India's is capricorn... Im searching for that of Bahrain.
nina
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Postby JupiterLight » Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:28 am

Sweets, the link is not opening :(
JupiterLight
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Postby JupiterLight » Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:30 am

Ok i opened it, but Bahrain is not there :(
JupiterLight
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Postby nina » Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:38 am

is it better? :) I still have to dig my notes if I ever find them !

COUNTRIES AND VEDIC ASTROLOGY

Dr B.V Raman writes that the great astrologer Varaha Mihira in his book Brihat Samhita has given the list of countries governed by signs and planets. We give the same here

ARIES: France, Switzerland, England, Denmark, Germany, Lower Poland, Syria, Burgundy- Naples, Capua, Marseilles, Birmingham, Florence

TAURUS: Greater Poland, Persia, Ireland, Asia minor, Georgia, Part of Russia, Holland, Greek Archipelago, Leipzig, Dublin

GEMINI: South west England, USA, Flanders, Lower Egypt, Belgium, Sardinia, wale, Tripoli, London. Versailles, Melbourne, Plymouth, Sanfrancisco

CANCER: Holland, Scotland, Newzeland, Paraguay, New York, Istanbul, Tripoli, Algiers, Venice, Manchester, Amsterdam

LEO: Italy, Sicily, Part of France, Chaldea, bohemia, Damascus, Bristol, Canton, Philadelphia Chicago and Mumbai

VIRGO: India, Iran, Turkey, Brazil, Crete, Assyria, West Indies, Jerusalem and Losangeles

LIBRA: Some Parts of India, Portugal, Austria, Alaska, Japan, Tibet, Burma, Siam, China

SCORPIO; Bavaria, Judea, Catalonia, Norway, morocco, Washington, Dover, Liverpool, Baltimore

SAGITTARIUS: Spain. Arabia, Hungary, Madagascar,

CAPRICORN: Part of India, Macedonia, Afghanistan, Mexico, Oxford, Brussels

AQUARIUS: Sweden, Some parts of Arabia, Russia, Denmark, Lower Sudan,

PISCES: Normandy, Portugal, Egypt, Nubian, Sahara, Alexandria

As per Vedic astrology & Indian horoscope the signs given are the Ascendant’s for the countries mentioned and when afflicted the country suffers some calamity.
nina
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Postby nina » Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:39 am

ah :oops: well search the net then you're bound to find it if you're patient enough :)

JupiterLight wrote:Ok i opened it, but Bahrain is not there :(
nina
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Postby JupiterLight » Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:41 am

Im searching, not getting :( im gettin Sagittarius for Saudi arabia which is next by...
btw , should i take the inpendence day of the country and see the sun and thats its sun sign?
JupiterLight
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Postby Khoo Hock Leong » Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:56 am

Just want to add for the benefit of readers :

Uranus and Neptune transits into Tropical Capricorn (which means they are also in Sidreal Sagittarius) also signfies a great epoch but in this case less violence is involved unlike Pluto where America has to fight through their way for independence and currently now, the Arab countries are still in the troes of violence.

In the case of Uranus and Neptune transitting into Tropical Capricorn in 1989, the Eastern European Bloc of Communist Countries disintegrated peacefully. Hardly any violence was involved. It was more that Gobarchev did not tighten his reins of the satellite bloc of countries hard enough (signified by Neptune) and because of his over liberalism (signified by Uranus).
Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Return to Planets, Houses, Signs, etc.