Welcome to the www.LightOnVedicAstrology.com Forum. Click here to register

mars & saturn combination

For discussion on planets, houses, signs, nakshatras, etc.

Moderators: shilpa, spidey

Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.

mars & saturn combination

Postby softsoul » Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:00 pm

Dear Astrologers & learned members

Please shed some light on "Mars /Saturn" combination
If mars & Saturn combination in 7th house in Virgo from moon (pieces) ,
then what will be the worst effect of this combination

Mars and Saturn: The planets Mars and Saturn are enemies. These two planets create havoc in respect of married life. The combination of Mars and Saturn in any house is undesirable especially in the houses of lagna, 2nd, 4th, 7th, 8th, and 12th houses. It is also undesirable to have Mars and Saturn in angles to each other. Their aspect to each other also creates unhappiness in married life. In the above cases, where if unsullied benefics like Jupiter, Venus, and waxing Moon are in conjunction with Mars and Saturn or aspect to Mars and Saturn will mitigate the bad effects to some extent.

Mars and Saturn together in one Rasi or Bhava will cause sudden upheavals in life and such things will affect matters denoted by the house in which they are situated, as also those denoted by the houses owned by Mars and Saturn in the particular horoscope with reference to its Lagnam. Generally Mars-Saturn combination is not good even in the 11th. house.

I request please shed some light on this topic
thnks
Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself.
softsoul
Contributor
Contributor

Re: mars & saturn combination

Postby softsoul » Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:13 am

PLZ RESPONSE
Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself.
softsoul
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Shrikanth » Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:07 pm

Dear softsoul

Placement of Mars-Sat opposing Moon in Pisces will have a deep impact on the mental stability of the native.
If there are any benefic aspects or conjunctions for Moon then the troubles will be mitigated.

It also relies on how close Mars and Sat are together in Virgo and what houses they own from lagna.

Shrikanth
Shrikanth
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Postby Shreya » Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:37 pm

Dear Shrikanth,

Can u plz tell me what a mars-saturn combination in lagna in virgo could affect while sun and mercury opposes it in pisces? (Mars owning 3rd and 8th house while saturn owning 5th and 6th house)?
Sorry for trespassing.

Regards,
Shreya
Shreya
Contributor
Contributor

Postby softsoul » Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:01 am

Dear Srikanth sir,

Dear softsoul

Placement of Mars-Sat opposing Moon in Pisces will have a deep impact on the mental stability of the native.
If there are any benefic aspects or conjunctions for Moon then the troubles will be mitigated.

It also relies on how close Mars and Sat are together in Virgo and what houses they own from lagna.

(actually i haven't a birth time of the native so i just know about his moon chart )

Shrikanth

Thank you :)
softsoul
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Shrikanth » Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:54 am

Dear Shreya,

Mars-Saturn in the Ascendant; Mars will function as functional and natural malefic; Saturn as neutral but natural malefic. This combination should make the native tall, lean, darker complexioned and also athletic, energetic.
This combination may also cause some serious health concerns during early childhood and may leave some "scars" for the rest of the life. Sun is well placed in the 7th in Pisces - so its mostly an early childhood concern.

Sun-Merc in the 7th in Pisces - native can expect to travel and live abroad (10th Lord in 7); even find a partner who hails from a faraway land/abroad (12th lord in 7)

Shrikanth
Shreya wrote:Dear Shrikanth,

Can u plz tell me what a mars-saturn combination in lagna in virgo could affect while sun and mercury opposes it in pisces? (Mars owning 3rd and 8th house while saturn owning 5th and 6th house)?
Sorry for trespassing.

Regards,
Shreya
Shrikanth
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Return to Planets, Houses, Signs, etc.