Welcome to the www.LightOnVedicAstrology.com Forum. Click here to register

malefics in the 6th house

For discussion on planets, houses, signs, nakshatras, etc.

Moderators: shilpa, spidey

Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.

malefics in the 6th house

Postby Basab » Mon Jan 07, 2008 10:41 pm

Anupamji,

malefics in the 6th house is considered good for health but i was reading a book by B.V. Raman where he talks about some serious diseases when malefics are in the 6th house and interestingly talks about benefics in the 6th house giving the native good health. what do you think of that?

another question, if malefics in the 6th house is good, it's dasha should also be good. but i guess if a native is running the dasha of a malefic in the 6th house he doesn't get good results and also gets diseases. is it true or will you predict good results for the native when he is running the dasha of a malefic in the 6th house?
Last edited by Basab on Tue Jan 08, 2008 2:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Basab
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Postby anupam1968 » Tue Jan 08, 2008 12:37 am

Dear Basab,

Rao used to say always that astrology is the toughest subject known to human kind and same was told by Raman also so there are contradictory situations but when you go slightly deep you come to know that we are missing some crucial points. For example malefics are always welcomed in 3,6 and 11 th houses for getting good resistance power to fight with disease. Benefics in kendras also indicate that the native has disease free life. So imagine that the native has no benefic in kendras and no malefics in upachaya houses. Add to that luminaries are already afflicted. In this case if the person will run the period of sixth lord he must get disease because he already has disease prone horoscope. So, just a single combination cant save him

In my case I have been running the period of Mars, the sixth lord, since April 2002 placed in the eighth house of chronic ailments or accidents. I have not got any major accident till yet and also not got any disease. From his grace I have been living completely disease free life without any ailment at all except severe acne in my adolescent age. Why because I have unafflicted Jupiter in the tenth house. And the sixth house has debilitated saturn getting the aspect of Jupiter. The eighth house has all the benefics getting the aspect of full Moon.

Eighth house is also important when we consider about health matters because it is the house the of age which you know very well. However, I have faced lots of severe disputes with so many people during this major period but I always came out as a winner without a single exception. So, in this way you can recognize how a sixth lord period can behave differently for other people.
anupam1968
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Postby Basab » Tue Jan 08, 2008 2:06 am

Dear Anupamji,
i absolutely agree that benefics in the kendras and malefics in the upachaya houses give strong constitution. what i want to ask you is slightly different.

in B.V. Ramans book "How To Judge A Horoscope" many theories are given in the chapter dealing with the 6th house. there where the results for the various planets in the 6th house are given, i read that he has talked about some grave diseases when the malefics are afflicted in the 6th house. now for example if saturn is afflicted in the 6th house by being conjunct with rahu then according to the book the native will have a lot of health problems. but logically the more malefics there are in the 6th house the more better it is for the health of the native. so that's a strange logic. then in another part he has written that evil planets in the 6th house or lord of 6th with saturn or rahu will give the native permanent suffering.

suppose if saturn is in the 6th house in a birth chart. let's not consider the lordships and the sign placement. so generally will you predict a good period for him in the dasha of sat or a bad period?

coming to your chart, i have never been able to understand it. lagna lord mars in the 8th house in an inimical sign with 8th lord mercury and 12th lord venus, malefic saturn aspecting the lagna lord and sun the significator of 1st house(which is also in the 8th house), it's really puzzling how it didn't give you health problems. i agree that a strong jupiter is in a kendra and 2 malefics are in upachaya houses(saturn though is debiliated so won't be very helpful) but so much affliction to the lagna lord, and the dasha of the lagna lord in the 8th house not giving health problems is very puzzling to me.

in my case lagna lord venus is in the 8th house but in it's own sign. saturn is aspecting the lagna and the lagna lord but it is a yogakarak planet so won't do great harm. benefic moon is in the 10th house in it's own sign but afflicted by rahu and saturn a malefic is in the 11th house an upachaya house.

i have had health troubles in all the dashas. the dasha of mercury the 9th house gave me some serious health troubles, then the dasha of ketu in the 4th house gave me health troubles and then the dasha of venus which i am running now is also giving me health troubles. till date i have been hospitalized twice(once in mer dasha and once in ven dasha), had a surgery once(in ven dasha) and have lots of chronic health troubles. you have got the dashas of venus in the 8th house, sun in the 8th house and now mars in the 8th house but it has not given you a single health trouble.

i don't know how much difference there is in the 2 birth charts as far as health matters are concerned(at least i believe the afflictions are more or less same) but the results have been so very different. it is really puzzling, at least for me.

don't take me wrongly, i am not complaining that you didn't have health troubles, i am just saying that it's so difficult to understand what the planets have to say.
Basab
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Postby anupam1968 » Tue Jan 08, 2008 4:46 am

Dear Basab,

Would you believe a doctor came to me in the beginning of 1999 born on the same date , same month, same year, same lagna, same dasha as of mine. As far as time is concerned I born at 5/10 p.m and he took birth at 5/00 pm in Delhi, so there was only 10 minutes difference still I have been living a healthy life and he was suffering from a very grave disease for which he was taking life saving drugs and that time the disease had no permanent cure. He had to change his blood in every month or in coming 3 months due to that infection in his blood. He was going America at regular intervals because the cure was only possible there according to him. So, you are very right about the disease for me but only in accordance with lagna kundali only. I also got the disease due to impure blood resulted into acne but it did not cause any serious impact on my overall health.

Now during that period I did not know the real use of divisional charts. Now I think that mine navamsa is Aquarius in which all the benefics are in kendras and turn it into Capricorn according to Doctor's time and the picture reverses completely. Now all the malefics come in kendras with all the worst combinations to his credit which marred his health.

As far as my lagna kundali is concerned you see mine house of disease is aspected by Jupiter which means disease free life. The asendant lord is in eighth house with all the dusthana lords but he is getting the aspect of Guru purnima Moon who is completely behaving like Jupiter due to his placement in Jupiterian sign and also getting the aspect of him within 5 degrees orb. And this close aspect makes this aspect very special unlike common aspects where we do not take the orb in consideration. I can take this Moon as of another Jupiter because Moon is a receptive planet. He has no individuality of his own.

So, Moon is of Guru purnima and also getting the aspect of inborn Guru, Jupiter so there is grace of Guru on all the planets of mine in the eighth house. Now count how many planets are in Jupiterian influence in my horoscope. They are 4 in the eighth house (Moon aspect) Saturn getting the aspect of Jupiter, Rahu in pisces, Ketu is in virgo and mercury is getting the aspect of Jupiterian Moon. So, there is not a singular planet who has not the grace of Guru.

If you go to navamsa chart there is mars in pisces and getting the aspect of exalted Jupiter. Mars is completely unafflicted there. In dasamsa the Mars is involved in dharma karmadhipati yoga and that also with Jupiter. So, I think it is just the grace of Guru for which I am completely disease free. I still remember when in 1994 I got severe fracture in my left arm while driving but there was no pain. The doctor was warning me that if I may cry in pain then he would not be able to fix the bone and I was wondering why he was saying to me that when I was not feeling the same at all.

He was literally stretching my broken arm with full force and was amazed why I was not crying. So, I may call it the grace of Guru or in other terms miracle. Even in my childhood I got severe accidents but never cried because I never felt the pain to that extent which could make me cry.However, in Doctor's case the navamsa has the final say where the things as promised in the lagna kundali are not coinciding well.

Now I come to your question about the placement of Saturn in the sixth house. frankly speaking I will never say that the saturn period will prove to be good just by seeing his placement in the sixth house in lagna kundali. And you know very well why , the example of Doctor is in front of us. Add to that Saturn with rahu will only make the native a bundle of diseases because Saturn is a karka for disease in general and he is afflicted in the sixth house of disease.

I have one example where the person has Mars in saggi with rahu in the sixth house. He has so many health troubles including diseased mind but of course other supporting factors are also there. For ex. he has three benefics in kendras but all of them afflicted. Moon is in kemadruma and Jupiter in debilitation with venus in the seventh house who has paapkartari yoga around it. So, in the same way saturn with rahu in the 6th house will give a very disturbed and chaotic mind resulting into so many physical diseases. It is my personal experience. However, every combination has some exception to its credit but for that the whole horoscope should be analyzed to see what that combination will provide. In a sports man's horoscope it means the will to fight but in a disease prone horoscope it means the starting of a disease. I think I have made myself clear.
anupam1968
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Postby gopinath » Tue Jan 08, 2008 5:56 am

Dear Basab,
Frankly speaking i typed this post and when im just to publish i saw the reply of anupamji and im satisfied with some of my points coincide with him.Still i publish this because if anything is to be corrected.

when malefics are strongly placed in the 6th house,it is generally good
for overcoming your enemies,winning competition,acquiring
health,etc.But healthwise,it gives troubles.
when benefics strongly placed in the 6th house,it is good for all.

My analysis of anupamji's chart:

Even though saturn and mercury are in 6th and 8th house respectively in
the rasi chart,they must actually be in the 5th and 7th house in the
bhava chart.So 6th house is free from any planets.

Jupiter in 10th house is a great gift one could have and the result
is-he will be protected in any difficult and critical situation.

Regarding health,

4th house and its lord are aspected by jupiter.
6th house is clean.
Rasi lord jupiter is well placed aspecting its own rasi.

All these factors generally will keep him in good health.

Regarding Mars's dasa,

Mars is a malefic for scorpio(inspite of his lagna lordship) and 6th
lord in the 8th in an inimical sign would give good results.
6th in the 8th means troubles from enemies but since he is weak and
also he is lagna lord combust with the sun,yogakaraka both from lagna
and moon,he will overcome his enemies.
He is in the constellation of rahu who is in 5th house representing
guru who is strong and well placed.This way mars's good results are
enriched.In navamsa mars in pisces aspected by jupiter.

So,mars has been giving good results to him generally.
gopinath

Postby rajitha » Tue Jan 08, 2008 5:59 am

This is an interesting topic and an interesting discussion.
Anupamji, since you said that Jupiterian aspect on the 6th house protects you from diseases, can we extend the concept and say that Jupiter's aspect on the Ascendent would protect the person?

Whenever I have seen charts, I have considered Jupiter's aspect on the ascendent to be good.

For instance, in my own chart, I have Jupiter in 9th house aspecting the Asc. But, there is Rahu in the 6th house(Scorpio) unaspected.

In another chart I came across recently, the boy has Sun and Lagna lord Mercury (Virgo lagna) in Aquarius, the 6th house, aspected by Saturn from the 9th house Taurus. Mars is also aspecting the combination from Scorpio. This shows affliction to Lagna lord and indicator of disease. But, Jupiter is with Saturn in 9th house and also aspects the Asc Virgo from there. Also, Jupiter aspects the Mars in Scorpio. So, will the protection be extended to this individual?

How do we analyze in such situations?
rajitha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Postby Basab » Tue Jan 08, 2008 8:17 pm

dear Anupamji,

thanks for sharing your story. it proves how the slightest difference in birth time can totally change the destiny of a person.

coming to your chart again:
you have written: "Now I think that mine navamsa is Aquarius in which all the benefics are in kendras "- well, the navasmha chart i have of your chart, there the lagna is aquarius as you have mentioned but only 2 benefics(moon and mercury) are there in kendras. the major benefics jupiter and venus are not in kendras. malefic sun(not a strong malefic) is in a kendra as well, that's not good for health.

now coming to my chart: i forgot to mention the navamsha position of my planets. i did check it but forgot to add my findings in my last post. in my navamsha chart, the benefics jupiter,venus and mercury are in kendras and all of them are unafflicted. there is not a single malefic in a kendra. on the contrary, malefics mars and rahu are in upachaya houses which is again good for health. my lagna lord venus is conjunct the greatest benefic jupiter in the navamsha. it is not afflicted by any malefic but it is in an inimical and malefic rashi which is to some extent negative. but overall my navamsha is showing a very pretty picture as far as health is concerned.

but all said, it's absolutely true that even the slightest difference in birth time of 2 individuals can make huge differences in their lives. in one of K.N. Rao's book, i don't remember which one he has given 2 example charts where the birth details of 2 individuals are more or less the same and interestingly they had completely different lives.
Last edited by Basab on Wed Jan 09, 2008 1:32 am, edited 3 times in total.
Basab
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Postby Basab » Tue Jan 08, 2008 8:19 pm

dear Gopinath,

"when malefics are strongly placed in the 6th house,it is generally good
for overcoming your enemies,winning competition,acquiring
health,etc.But healthwise,it gives troubles."- how can acquiring health and health troubles happen at the same time?

"Regarding health,

4th house and its lord are aspected by jupiter.
6th house is clean.
Rasi lord jupiter is well placed aspecting its own rasi.

All these factors generally will keep him in good health."- how is the 4th house connected to health? you are giving a good health certificate by just seeing the condition of the 4th house, 6th house and chandra lagna, but don't you think it is also necessary to check the lagna, lagna lord and the sun's disposition in the chart? i believe they are the prime significators of health in a chart.
Basab
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Postby gopinath » Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:35 am

hi basab,

:arrow: its my typing mistake and it should be read as 'acquiring wealth'. 8)

:arrow: 4th house is also referred as 'suga sthana' meaning health and pleasure.

:arrow: yes,lagna and lagna lord should be certainly looked for health.but since you and anupamji have already analysed about that,i didnt point out the same.

:arrow: you might have noticed that i have used the word 'generally'about good health because weak lagna lord in the 8th would be giving troubles at times.
gopinath

Postby rajitha » Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:32 am

Basab or Anupamji or Gopinath,
Any responses on my post?
rajitha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Postby Basab » Wed Jan 09, 2008 8:14 pm

Rajitha,
in your son's chart, lagna lord in the 6th house with the 12th lord sun and getting the aspect of natural malefics mars and saturn which are also the 8th and 6th lord respectively, sun the significator of the 1st house again getting into similar afflictions as the lagna lord mercury, health problems are definitely indicated for him. rahu-ketu in the 1-7 axis also indicates health problems. jupiter's aspect on the lagna, exalted venus in the 7th house(a kendra), mars placement in an upachaya house are good and they will definitely give some protection to the health, but with so much afflictions to the lagna lord, sun & rahu-ketu in kendras, health problems are definitely indicated. he will face health problems, especially in the dasha/antardasha of mercury, saturn, sun and mars.
Basab
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Postby rajitha » Thu Jan 10, 2008 5:40 am

Basab,
Thanks for your response. One of the bad things about knowing astrology is understanding the bad things associated with a chart, especially when they are your near and dear. I have known his situation since his birth but, no one can override God.

You mentioned in your post about Rahu -Ketu being in the 1-7 axis but Rahu and Ketu are in his 10 & 4th houses. So, I did not understand why you said 1-7 axis.

Hope you don't mistake me as to trying to get a reading for my son's chart. My main intention was not to get a reading for my son but understand how the benefic aspect on 6th v/s Lagna manifest.

Actually, my main question is - in general, if there are afflictions to 6th house indicating disease, can benefic aspect on Lagna cancel the same?
Will it be the same as benefic aspect on 6th house?
rajitha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Postby Basab » Thu Jan 10, 2008 8:36 pm

Rajitha,

i would like to add a few more points to what i have already said about your sons chart, his lagna is free from afflictions and there are benefic aspects of venus and jupiter on lagna so though he will have health troubles it will never be very serious. venus exalted in a kendra is a huge blessing and it will also see that his health is protected, mars strong in an upachaya house also indicates protection to health. so in conclusion i would like to say that lagna lord mercury & the sun getting afflicted & rahu-ketu in the 4-10 axis will give health troubles but the positives in the chart that i have just mentioned above will see to it that it that the health troubles are not serious.

i absolutely agree with you that the worst thing about knowing astrology is getting to know what negative things are there in the charts of near and dear ones and also in one's own chart. like, when my jupiter sub-period started i didn't know astrology that much so thought that it will be a great period as jupiter is in my 11th house of gains. but later on i realized that it also indicates health problems being the 6th lord from the lagna and chandra lagna, that has got me very worried as i am having quite a lot of health troubles in the jupiter sub-period which started 1 yr back and the worst part is it is going to stay for another 1.5 yrs. :cry:

"You mentioned in your post about Rahu -Ketu being in the 1-7 axis but Rahu and Ketu are in his 10 & 4th houses. So, I did not understand why you said 1-7 axis."- i mistyped rahu-ketu in the 1-7 axis but i had analyzed the chart taking into consideration rahu-ketu in the 4-10 axis. but still thanks for pointing it out.

i didn't misunderstand you at all and even if your intention was knowing about your son's health, i don't see anything wrong in that, it's very normal, a father's concern for his son's health.

i don't have an answer to your question about whether benefic aspects on the lagna can override the afflictions to the 6th house, it's because i don't know the answer.

let me tell you what i know, the lagna signifies health and so does sun and they getting connected with the 6th,8th or 12th house will cause health problems. malefics associated with lagna, lagna lord or sun will also cause health problems. benefics in the kendras(1,4,7,10) and malefics in upachaya houses(3,6,11) will protect a persons health. malefics in kendras is not good for health.
Last edited by Basab on Fri Jan 11, 2008 2:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Basab
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Postby anupam1968 » Fri Jan 11, 2008 1:35 am

[quote]In another chart I came across recently, the boy has Sun and Lagna lord Mercury (Virgo lagna) in Aquarius, the 6th house, aspected by Saturn from the 9th house Taurus.[/quote]

Undoubtedly, the aspect of Jupiter on the ascendant will protect the native from any grave disease but since he is retrograde in your case so disease can happen and frustrate you sometime due to wrong diagnosis and also wrong medicines. However, still Jupiter will never lose his beneficial nature and somehow or the other disease will get uprooted due to divine blessings. That is what already happened in your case which we already have discussed.

As far as your Son is concerned he has exalted Venus in kendra and Jupiter is also aspecting the lagna,So, it is like a protective shield. Mars in his own rashi in the third house will give him resistance power. Still, the affliction on the sixth house can give him digestive upsets especially gastric because Mercury and Sat both are related with AIRY TATWA and Mercury is also in airy sign which is aquarius. Mars also aspecting this combination which means acid formation in the stomach. So, more or less he has to take care of his stomach. However, due to aspect of Saturn on his friend Mercury and also on his own sign will protect him. The beneficial nature of Jupiter and Veuns will not let the things go out of the reach. So, you need not to worry too much about your son's health.

This is all I can say with the limited information I got from your mail.
anupam1968
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Postby Basab » Fri Jan 11, 2008 2:24 am

"Still, the affliction on the sixth house can give him digestive upsets especially gastric because Mercury and Sat both are related with AIRY TATWA and Mercury is also in airy sign which is aquarius."- i have read that mercury is prithvi(earth) tatwa and not airy tatwa.
Basab
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Postby anupam1968 » Fri Jan 11, 2008 5:17 am

Yes, you are right. Still, Saturn and Mercury are related with windy complaints. I remember an young brother of my friend who was running Saturn-Mercury got severe gastric trouble with lots of unbearable pain and Doctors were unable to diagnose the disease. All the medicines failed to cure him. It is only after reciting the mrituanjaya mantra for five days he got the intuition that taking morning tea in empty stomach was causing him all the trouble. He left it and was cured to his amazement on the same day which seemed to be far cry since 2 months back.
anupam1968
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Postby rajitha » Fri Jan 11, 2008 5:27 am

Basab & Anupamji,
Thanks for your kind and consoling words.

Basab, when I was thinking of your post yesterday, I was thinking that aspect of Saturn could not be very bad - since Saturn is also lord of a trine - 5th and Saturn aspecting His own house should do good to the significations of the house. Anupamji mentioned the same in his post and I feel good about that now.
Also, regarding the effects of dasha, if you are facing the dasha of a planet ruling one good and one bad - I am still not clear on how the results will manifest?
For ex., I am running the MD of Venus. Venus rules my 5th and 12th. Some say half the MD will be good (due to 5th) and the other half will be bad(due to 12th). Some say the results will be more from the mulatrikona house. So, there is some confusion there.

Also, if you look at the state of Rahu and Ketu - They are in their moolatrikona and I had read an article by Vaughnji that the nodes can produce rajayogas when in kendras with good aspects.

Anupamji, you are right about my chart. I am going through something which no doctor has been able to diagnose. It is really frustrating. But, like you said, the mental agony was expected due to Saturn's transit on natal Sun and MD lord Venus.
But, I thought the fact that doctors are not able to diagnose was due to aspect of transit Rahu . I did not know it was because of Jupiter.

Regarding my son's chart, thank you very much for your words. A couple of things I had to mention was that in his navamsa chart, both his Sun and Moon are debilated, which is also negative to the chart.
12th Feb 2001, 8 pm, Summit, New Jersey, USA.

Anupamji, I want to ask the same question I asked Basab.
In general, can we deduce that the benefic aspects on Lagna can reduce the effects of an afflicted 6th house?
rajitha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Postby Gajender » Fri Jan 11, 2008 8:02 am

When we say that Jupiter aspect will help, does it not depend also on Jupiter to be a strong planet, neecha, owning dushthana...

Or saturn aspect being good, if lets say placed in own house or other favourable positions
Gajender
Contributor
Contributor

Postby anupam1968 » Fri Jan 11, 2008 8:42 am

[quote]In general, can we deduce that the benefic aspects on Lagna can reduce the effects of an afflicted 6th house?[/quote]

Undoubtedly, benefic aspects on lagna tremendously reduce the effects of an afflicted sixth house simply because lagna is the mail pillar of any horoscope . So, it is a positive point. Add to that the strength of Moon and Sun are also required. But their affliction has so many facets instead of only health. You can take my case where SUN is afflicted by all dushthana lords and Debilitated SATURN from the sixth house. In my case when SUN mahadasha started it gave lots of troubles and frustration in terms of education and career. There was series of failures in almost all spheres of life but health wise I was okay except on mental plane.
anupam1968
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Postby Basab » Fri Jan 11, 2008 8:41 pm

Rajitha,

saturn being the 5th lord is definitely a functional benefic and being the 6th lord when it is aspecting it's own house, that is also very good. it definitely strengthens the 6th house. but if you look at it in another way, as the lagna lord is getting afflicted by mars and is in the 6th house so the afflction caused by the 6th lord is to be given more importance because one should always look for repeated patterns. another thing i would like to say is, lagna lord in the 6th house of disease getting aspected by 6th lord is not very favourable for health either. it shows the repeated connection lagna lord is making with the 6th lord. but as i said before in spite of all this there is no fear of severe illness as the lagna is well protected and exalted venus in kendra and mars in upachaya house will protect the health.
Basab
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Postby rajitha » Mon Jan 14, 2008 6:12 am

Thanks for the inputs Basab. I got the point.
rajitha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Postby ompuneet_2911 » Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:53 am

Hello Anupamji,

I am new to the Astrology world and starting to learn my own horoscope to get the better understanding.

My lagan is Pisces (12th house with Ketu) and saturn is placed in the sixth house (which is the house of Sun) and Sun is placed in 11th house (which is the house of Saturn) with Venus.

Currently I am under Rahu Mahadasha and Rahu is placed in seventh house (House of Mercury)with Moon. So far during Rahu Mahadasha, I have had many Skin problems like severe acne, do you think it is because of Ketu placed in my lagan or it is because Saturn placed in my sixth house?

Please help me clarify this confusion.

Regards,
Ompuneet
ompuneet_2911
Contributor
Contributor

Postby ompuneet_2911 » Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:14 am

Hello Anupamji,

I forgot to tell you that saturn in sixth house is in retrograde position and I have Mars in fifth house (Neech Ka) (Moon's house).

Little worried about this transition, since retrograde saturn may cause some problems with 5th house, is that correct?

Thank you,

Regards,
Ompuneet
ompuneet_2911
Contributor
Contributor

Postby p.mahesh » Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:52 am

Anupamji,

You wrote:

"In my case I have been running the period
of Mars, the sixth lord, since April 2002 placed
in the eighth house of chronic ailments or accidents.
I have not got any major accident till yet and also
not got any disease. From his grace I have been
living completely disease free life without any
ailment at all except severe acne in my adolescent age.
And the sixth house has debilitated saturn getting the
aspect of Jupiter."

Did you felt the Rajayogas during the corresponding
periods due to

1) Sixth lord in eighth house (Vipareeta RY)
2) Debilitated Planet (SAT) in sixth house

Regards,

Mahesh
p.mahesh
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Postby ompuneet_2911 » Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:22 pm

Can anyone respond to my query?

Thanks
ompuneet_2911
Contributor
Contributor