Welcome to the www.LightOnVedicAstrology.com Forum. Click here to register

Extra Marital Affairs and 'Chastity'

For discussion on planets, houses, signs, nakshatras, etc.

Moderators: shilpa, spidey

Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.

Postby sorabh » Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:39 am

dear sharma ji

that is an interesting point u mention - i will try and post some astro data of gay and lesbian celebrities and we can examine correlations and pattterns - in the meanwhile if any member can do the same that would be great

regards
sorabh
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Narayan » Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:57 pm

Dear Rajitha:

My venus is in 10th, which I have already posted, I mean in the house of Mars from Aquarius ascendant. I know venus is also weak.

Can you please kindly check my horoscope in detail in the same section whereby I have posted a thread called "I want to know in detail the result of the horoscope" whereby I have posted the entire details of my horoscope including Navamsha. In Navamsha, Jupiter is in 8th from Pisces ascendant along with Moon.

Please kindly check it and please let me know when I will have marriage or not. Another thing I am afraid is even If I getting married, I doubt whether I will have a successful married life or not. I am surely not expecting a dominating wife.

Do you think visiting Sri Kalahasti and performing Rahu-Kethu Dosha Nivaran Puja will solve my problem of marriage related issues and also sexual related problems forever? Dear Rajitha, I asked whether I can get out the sexual related problems in the event of getting married "forever"? Because my eternal motive is realization of "myself" for which the other things are remaining hindrances to me especially of sexual issues which Rahu creates.

Because you know, Rahu is a snake..If Saturn is standing alone in 7th in Leo, it will be a different story altogether as far as what I understand. Rahu is the lone problem here. Do you what snakes do? It does three things mainly.....prey on eatables and after sometime they mate and after sometime they sleep.

Please kindly let me know your opinion and suggestions.

Thanks,

Narayan
Narayan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

extra marital affair

Postby J K Sharma » Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:29 pm

Hi Narayan,

Can you provide your birth detail? In case of mind divertion towards sexual thouhgts, I have observed Satrun and Moon are especially responsible. Both conjuction or presence of Satrun in Moon's sign causes such disturbances. Also this kind of conjuction leads towards unfullfilled desires, whatever may be the reason. In this situation person find him in spritualisim but unable to concentrate on his goal some how. Also if the person has opportunity to fullfil sexual desires, in last he found himself somehow distrubed like-- why I did so, also this kind of persons have theoritical knowledge but they get failed/confused during praticle.

Regards
J K Sharma
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Narayan » Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:36 pm

Dear JK and Rajitha:

Please find in the same section just below a few topics "I want to know in detail the result of the horoscope" whereby I have posted complete details of my horoscope and let me know your findings please.

Regards,

Narayan
Narayan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Postby leogirl » Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:35 pm

Dear nina,

Thanks for yr analysis.

I think, Rahu gets everything into motion. I wanted to buy my own house since ages, but had been unable to do so as I didn’t have confidence to go thru the process of buying a house and putting my life savings into it. Suddenly, things got moving and I booked my own flat last month. I mean, I stopped thinking and just went ahead and booked a flat, credits to my rahu sub period.

I have been working in the same job, same post since the last 18 yrs. Talks of VRS had been making rounds since last 2 years and I was worried of my future. Suddenly, there is talks of promotion for me and also the company coming up with a VRS package which is equally tempting. I will be having 2 options to choose from and now I am not worried. I mean, Im ready to let go and take whatever best suits me.

You r right, most of my relationships/affairs have happened in the rahu, ven, jupi periods.

regards
leogirl
leogirl
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Narayan » Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:30 pm

Dear JK:

Your statement "also this kind of persons have theoritical knowledge but they get failed/confused during praticle" is totally wrong in my case, though you are true that I am not self-realized, but I am near to, but yet so far. I am able to go deeper inwards because of Kethu in Lagna, but have not realized it

Apart from the mind disturbances that happen every now:cry: One of a saint person in Tamilnadu, whom I call Guruji as he himself is a self-realized told me that you will self-realize, but that time is coming only...but he did not tell me specifically when that time is etc.. but he told me to do specific Japa on a particular God, whom I like most.

Regards,

Narayan
Narayan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Postby nina » Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:55 pm

Dear Sorabh

I think you may have missed my post addressed to you in this thread! Any comments?!
Cheers.

Leogirl, thanks for the feedback!
Faith is the bird that sings when the dawn is still dark.
nina
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Postby Narayan » Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:39 pm

Dear JK:

I forgot to ask you one more thing ""also this kind of persons have theoritical knowledge but they get failed/confused during praticle" What do you mean by this? Do you mean I will never self-realize according to you even in my later part at least as per my horoscope?

Coming to your interpretations, Saturn is the only planet in the planetary system which can give you what you really need. Though saturn might give you initially outer things, it will later take you to greater heights inside. It will give you real vairagya and will clean out a person in every aspect. it helps to dive you deep. Even if other planets are well placed and in strong position, it can result only and only in giving you outer immaterialistic benefits which will all perish one day.

Do you think even for that part "theoritical knowledge is that easy to come by for a human being." If that is the case, the whole world will be filled with pure love...nothing apart from that. It takes a long taking Mr. JK. It is not your astro-science. From a child being born in this earth, it is seeing the outside world with this eye thinking that "he/she" means is the body and "he/she is here to become some doctor, engineer, astrologer, software professional etc, getting married, having kids, becoming parents etc..etc." These are all purely related to his/her own body only. But this is all happening without even having the knowledge of him/her....Just think, what a pity! This is just because of "ill-knowledge" or "ignorance."

Moreover, these things have nothing to do with the real-self. Virtually nothing, unless one remains there in the self and do his/her activities, but everyone is doing things thinking that he/she is body and that is where Karma starts. For remaining in self, one should have knowledge first before knowing him/her Mr. JK.

If a human being has the real and real capacity to know who he is and even if he has such knowledge, he/she will lead only a simple life as he/she knows all other things are secondary only outside. Especially, when he/she knows that he/she is the one who remains in each particle of this world and the whole world is within him/her. It might take years and years sometimes yugas to even have such knowledge...God will not never reveal himself that easy to nobody....he will reveal himself only and only to real yearner.

It is not even near to your writing of IAS exam or for that matter taking a Ph.D. It is beyond senses, beyond Indriyas of 5 and Jnana Indiryas of 5, It is apart from Mind, which has several thoughts rising up and going down. It is even beyond the intellects....Unless you have this knowledge, you can't be practical Mr. JK.

Only and only if you have knowledge, then only in this case, you can dive into the seabeds Mr. JK. If you do not know 1+1=2, how will you calculate? Such is a soul is the greatest soul in this world and not others who keeps achieving immaterial things which perish like fame, money, name, etc...etc.. And again after getting into another body, you are doing the same thing, right? So, how long you have been doing this?

The puranas says to get a human body a soul has to travel a lot, approximatley a lakh times before getting into a human body.

I am dam dam sure that if one experiences the eternal enjoyment which one has within him, nobody will run outside, that is for sure. If one is running outside just for a moment enjoyment associated with this body, just imagine what if he/she experiences 365 days x 24 hours eternal bliss enjoyment.

So, each one's eternal motive is to know him/her and thereby getting out of this birth and death cycle play of body.

Regards,

Narayan
Narayan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

extra marital affaair

Postby J K Sharma » Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:12 pm

Hi Narayan,

"Also these kinds of persons have theoretical knowledge but they get failed/confused during particle" -- There I have mentioned two things: 1. Theoretical knowledge and 2. Practical doing that and also achieving goal.

Like, everyone knows “God” is there. Every Purana, Upnishad and other literature talk about it. Means all that are providing the theoretical knowledge about God’s existence but in reality how many Persons have seen him? …Also every second person or dharma guru talks about Moksha, but but in reality how many have achieved it? … Did everything have achieved/invented in first attempt? Look at school time in Physics or Chemistry lab — teacher had asked every student to do practical – How many get succeed in first attempt?

As you said “I asked whether I can get out the sexual related problems in the event of getting married "forever"? Because my eternal motive is realization of "myself" for which the other things are remaining hindrances to me especially of sexual issues which Rahu creates. And ....Do not know how to control the mind at times....as it gets wayward especially in sexual thoughts...It is at times only. As I am looking at to be my self, more towards on the spiritual side for self-realization, but this mind is creating havoc at times getting a lots of sexual thoughts. I am not yet married and did not also have any affairs or relationship or nightstands till date...though mind at times is getting into such thoughts. Has anybody got any permanent solution to get the mind towards fully into spiritual side?”

As per “....Do not know how to control the mind at times.” This line clearly indicate your difficulties what you are facing? So, kindly again look on my words. Theoretically you know one need to control his mind/thoughts, but some time it get difficult, that’s the same with you. Here you can overcome with this problem by more concentrating on yourself or what I can call “Practical”.
J K Sharma
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Narayan » Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:56 am

Dear JK:

I am closing this topic here and taking it into section Philosophy....please read it over there as I think it is not right to continue this topic over here.

Regards,

Narayan
Narayan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Postby hihello » Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:14 pm

Here is one more
Female born on 28 April 1966,Mumbai Tob 16:25
She looks much younger for her age and has affairs with men younger to her age,
hihello
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Postby sinecurve » Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:51 am

deleted....
Last edited by sinecurve on Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
sinecurve
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Extra marital affair

Postby vijaykumar » Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:26 pm

My details

DOB-Oct 25,1968
TOB-8.30pm(India time)
POB-Bangalore,Karnataka,India

My sex life sucks

Does my chart shows a lot of extramarital affairs

Please anybody

vijaykumar
vijaykumar
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Re: Extra Marital Affairs and 'Chastity'

Postby snehasinha » Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:42 am

Is Extramarital Affairs yog present in thisHoroscope? 07-02-1972/06:15am./patna(bihar).
Last edited by snehasinha on Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:47 am, edited 5 times in total.
snehasinha

Postby snehasinha » Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:43 am

Is Extramarital Affairs yog present inthis Horoscope?if yes then in which period it will happend?
07-02-1972/06:15am./patna(bihar).
Last edited by snehasinha on Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
snehasinha

Re:

Postby snehasinha » Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:46 am

-----------------------------------------------
Last edited by snehasinha on Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
snehasinha

Postby snehasinha » Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:47 am

-----------------------------------------
Last edited by snehasinha on Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
snehasinha

Postby J K Sharma » Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:51 pm

Dear Friends,

Surprised to see many people are intersted in knowing extra-marital affairs in the fourm. Extra-marital affairs discussion must lead towards the mentality, psychology in astrological studeis along with the actual reason responsible for that kind of relationship. Here I request all the memeber to look on the "Reasons or conditions, why one get involved in Extra-marital-relationship".

Regards

J K Sharma
J K Sharma
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Narayan » Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:34 pm

Yes JKji:

It is very much talk of the town or country of Kali waving its air all over. :D The reason, what else can be mentioned other than desire of the mind?

Regards

Narayanan
Narayan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Postby rajitha » Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:12 am

Also, the other main reason is the high inclination of Indians towards Western culture.
It is so ironic that in the West, people are are more Indian than India itself.
Extra-marital affairs among Indians is very very less in USA.

In India, people blindly follow the Western culture including the hair style, etc. We Indians have always been insecure, for some reason.
I was shocked to see the behaviour of women in India last time I visited. They have no qualms whatsoever to indulge in whatever activities in the name of modernisation.

Also, there are so many opportunities these days for both men & women to indulge in this and the guilt factor is going away.

So, enjoy people :-)
rajitha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Postby Narayan » Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:42 pm

Rajithaji:

You are very true, that's why I told about women's attitude and demands when it comes to marriage especially in our caste. In our caste, everything has become totally modernity and squash-bash-type. The quality whatsoever has gone completely.

Rajithaji, if one wont indulge other than in a married relationship means one has to have a strong second house Rajithaji-especially aspected by a benefic lord where it also tells about morality. For example, my past birth second lord was Saturn and in this birth body, it is Guru who is also exalted and aspecting second house...there is a lot of difference in me due to Jupiter being the second lord and aspecting second house. So, due to that I have not ever gone wrong even once in this birth. I have been able to understand what is wrong and what is good and differentiate between the right and wrong people. So, it is very important to have a strong second house which also indicates one's behavior.

You talked about so many opportunities, but what I will say is, you should definitely have such a yoga in your horoscope. if you dont have that yoga, no opportunities will ever come to you no matter however hard you may try. Especially, the third lord should be in good position for such kind of things also in association with Mars-the energy for such kind of things and Venus association with the Lagna Lord can only give such opportunities, but then above all this, we have to take into account the second house-the house of morality.

If one has yoga as I know a person of a relative of mine who has ample yoga in his/her horoscope and he/she already got benefited due to that yoga in plenty.. not 1 or 2 ..in fact, more than that. So, it depends. If one has yoga, then even if you do not take any effort..not even one step, that yoga will come in search of you at your place where you are residing. I have seen many many of examples of such yoga horoscopes and I was quite astonished and surprised to see that he/she is getting in plenty without any effort whatsoever.

Rajithaji, the feeling of guilt will come only when one has the ability to distinguish or discriminate what is right and what is wrong or one should have the knowledge of the mystery of this creation or what they are here for or else the punishment should happen then and there itself as soon as once one commit a huge sin? God is not going to do that, whether it is the inward God or outward God. That karmas are forwarded to the next birth, and then is where all the drama unfolds of punishment, but then he/she will not know what he/she has done in his/her previous birth exactly and he/she will keep suffering endlessly no matter whatever good he/she does. If the law of karma changes, then I definitely see a change in environment.

The below is one of the copulation chart of one relative of mine whom I know for sometime.

Leo is the ascendant here. In Ascendant is Moon. In second house is Saturn-in Virgo. Third house in Libra-nIl. Fourth House Lagna Lord Sun with Venus in Scorpio. In fifth house is Rahu along with mercury. In sixth house Capricorn is Jupiter debilitated. In 7th house of saturn is Gulika. In 11th house Gemini is Kethu and in 12th house is Mars in Cancer.

This person did told me several lies one after another after comittng such a huge sin....but then, I with the help of mother showed a lot of evidence and then he/she apologized to me that he/she had did this and cried. But, it was at that time that mother told me internally that this person had been to many others as well in the past bcoz of such yoga in horo.

Regards

Narayanan
Narayan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Postby Narayan » Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:12 pm

Respected Astrologers:

What I find is the third house is the key for playing such roles as the third house here is known as copulation house. So, if the third lord stands in 12th exalted, does it mean the person will have no copulation ever in life? I asked this question earlier in one of my thread, but I did not get any answer for the same from anybody.

Can somebody put their views on the above?

Rajithaji, the aspect of Mars on venus is more important as far as I understand to indicate the same. Venus aspecting Mars also indicates, but then it will be of less energy is what I understand.

Hope experts please put your views openly and frankly please

Regards,

Narayanan
Narayan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Postby J K Sharma » Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:26 am

Hello friends,

Mars & Venus are singinificator of Energy & Desire respct. Mars is fire and Venus is fuel. Like to burn fuel, fire or ignition is necessary, same like that for Extra-Marital-Affairs (EMA), Mars and Venus should be strong. Stronger planest increase apportunity for "EMA". Here is it also necessary to look on other aspects like conjuction/aspects/sign-placement etc. There are some observed combinations :

1. Any conjuction between Satrun & Venus is like marrying a 18 yr. aged girl with 80 yr old male.
2. Any conjuction between Satrun & Mars is like Courage for relationship but don't have stamina to continue long.
3. Any conjuction between Satrun & Moon results in "Possesiveness", unfullfilled desires, One sided love, Platonic relationship. Here person enjoy less and suffer more.
4. Any conjuction between Rahu & Venus makes a person daring, wild & experimenting nature.
5. Any conjuction between Rahu, Mars & Venus results in like atomic energy potential.
6. Any conjuction between Rahu & Mars engage in forcefull desirfullfullment.
7. Any conjuction between Sun, Mercury & Venus indicate for easy apportunity for friendship, but doubtful in "EMA".

Regards

J K Sharma
J K Sharma
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Narayan » Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:03 am

Sharmaji:

Such things can happen only if venus is in scorpio as a scorpion venus can create arousals very quickly and highly and also which houses venus owns from lagna needs to be seen. If venus is in some other houses, the chances are less.

Secondly, as I told earlier, third house owns a great significance as to it implifies the opportunities for the native.

What do you say, if all the planets as you mentioned above are all related? Then, how do you see it?

Regards

Narayanan
Narayan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Postby p.stranger » Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:00 am

hello Astrologers
I am just a curious student of astrology i have been following up ur posts, I have a question , dont u think that focus should be given on 5 house (house of fun, romance ,intelligence) for such type if Extra Marital affairs? placement of malefics in 5th life saturn mars, or their conjunction in 5 th house or their aspect may restrict EMA. Your reply will help me learning.

Thanks & Regards
Pradeep
p.stranger
Contributor
Contributor

PreviousNext

Return to Planets, Houses, Signs, etc.