Welcome to the www.LightOnVedicAstrology.com Forum. Click here to register

SATURN-MOON -----CONJUNCTION,ASPECT OR OPPOSTION

For discussion on planets, houses, signs, nakshatras, etc.

Moderators: shilpa, spidey

Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.

SATURN-MOON -----CONJUNCTION,ASPECT OR OPPOSTION

Postby vivekb » Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:42 am

Hello Everyone..

Saturn and Moon have been the most interesting planets in astrology.

Saturn being the slowest planet whereas Moon being the fastest.
Saturn being a dark planet whereas moon is bright.
Saturn's aspects are hard whereas moon's aspects are soft.
Both of them are completely opposite to each other.

According to my observation, i have noted the following points where conjunction,oppostion or aspect of saturn on moon is there:

1. The native undergoes severe mood fluctuations.At one instant the native is very angry and in a flash of time , his/her mood can change completely.
2. The native usually suffers from cold, cough and problems of lungs
3. The native likes to spend time alone.
4. The native can suffer from depression if other malefic aspects on moon are there.
5. The native can be highly spiritual if no malefic aspects on moon are there.
6. The native gets a very mature and disciplined life partner who may look elder to the native.

I would like to know views of learned members here.

Thanks
Vivek
vivekb
Contributor
Contributor

Postby gold » Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:29 am

Hi Vivek,
I have exchange between saturn and moon, 2nd house aq moon and 7th house cancer has saturn.
And have a friend who has sat, moon conjuct in 5th house cancer. Here's my input.
1. The native undergoes severe mood fluctuations.At one instant the native is very angry and in a flash of time , his/her mood can change completely. //None of us has severe mood fluctuations as u described.
2. The native usually suffers from cold, cough and problems of lungs //Nope
3. The native likes to spend time alone. //True for me but not for my friend.
4. The native can suffer from depression if other malefic aspects on moon are there. //We don't have depression.
5. The native can be highly spiritual if no malefic aspects on moon are there. //We both became spiritual at some point in life.
6. The native gets a very mature and disciplined life partner who may look elder to the native. //Unmarried so can't tell yet.
gold
Donor
Donor

Postby vivekb » Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:53 am

Hello Gold..

Thank you for giving ur input.

Over there i was not talking about exchange of houses...Those were some general traits which i have observed in around 25-30 charts of people having saturn-moon conjunction, opposition or aspect..
Houses will also matter in which this is taking place and the lordship of houses of saturn and moon in those charts.
For the last point of matured looking life partner i forgot to mention that saturn should be in 7th from moon ie. saturn opposite moon..

If u dont mind, i would like to have a look at your chart sir.

Thanks,
Vivek
vivekb
Contributor
Contributor

Postby gold » Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:33 am

Hello Vivek,
Because of exchange saturn and moon are strongly related so i would think same rules should apply. btw, am female.
My details 21 aug 75, 17:20 Valsad or Bulsar Gujarat India

Gold
gold
Donor
Donor

Postby astroduffer » Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:38 am

Dear friends,

I also have this combination in 5th house. i.e. Saturn+Moon. but they are 10 degrees apart from each other.

Details: 21 March 75 5:5am Ajmer - Male

Regards
Sonu
astroduffer
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Postby sunsri » Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:10 am

I have Saturn + Moon + Ketu in 2H(Gemini).

July 27, 1973, 03:10 AM IST, Madurai, TamilNadu, India

I don't think any of the generalizations apply.
sunsri
Contributor
Contributor

Postby sinecurve » Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:23 am

Weak Moon afflicted by strong malefic(s) OR in close conjn should certainly have its impact. Kind of impact can vary.... but mood swings or temporary depression are normally seen....specially in moon dashas....

Strong moon aspected my a weak malefic OR if they are in Conjn but say 25 degree apart.... the impact on moon might be negligible ....

Spirituality involves more of other planets and houses than just moon aspected by SA ...

My 2 Cents... More for experts to advise.... :)
'वक्त से पहले और मुक़द्दर् से ज्यादा किसी को कुछ नहीं मिलता' - Neither before time nor beyond destiny, would you attain anything !
sinecurve
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Postby Ghrishneswar » Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:40 pm

I have relative who is AVP in a company...
Ascendent is Libra he has moon and saturn combination in 7th house in Aries.
Mars in Scorpio, sun and venus in taurus, Mercury in gemini.

Sa + Moon cominations is called Visha yoga. But Sa is yogakarak for Taurus and Libra Ascendent.

Its debilitation is cancelled, has digbal in seventh house. This causes neecha bhanga Rajayoga....

I haven't see any bad effects attributed to Visha yoga to him.
Last edited by Ghrishneswar on Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ghrishneswar
Donor
Donor

Postby sinecurve » Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:49 pm

Hello Ghrishneswar, Wonder hows his married or love life. If you wish to share.

Also, does he likes to spent time alone than being social ?

SA in 7th is good for material pursuits.

- thanks
'वक्त से पहले और मुक़द्दर् से ज्यादा किसी को कुछ नहीं मिलता' - Neither before time nor beyond destiny, would you attain anything !
sinecurve
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Postby Ghrishneswar » Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:38 am

He is in HR, very social. Married life is good, his spouse is very ordinary looking but she is very smart, very hard working, is a good home manager. She is suferring from exhaustion though due to hardwork she does. I see health issues.
Ghrishneswar
Donor
Donor

Postby astroduffer » Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:02 am

My Jupiter-Sat dasha was unbearable if that helps in any of the analysis here. Sat is with moon in 5th. I was extremely depressed and became ill too sometimes. Lost out on my education too in that period.
astroduffer
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: SATURN-MOON -----CONJUNCTION,ASPECT OR OPPOSTION

Postby astroduffer » Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:47 pm

It's important to understand the significations of Saturn and moon first and then move to the predictions part.

1. KArakatwa: Saturn signifies tradition and discipline. Moon signifies mind. People with this conjunction irrespective of where the planets are placed are "Traditionalists". Most people with this combination would not go beyond the boundaries of the social norms and lead a very conventional life. You would rarely see a person with Saturn-Moon conjunction wearing a torn OR a faded jeans. Another aspect of Karakatwa applies to mother. Mothers of such natives are traditionalists too by nature as Saturn influences the moon.

This observation is because of the karakatwa hence is applicable if these two are together anywhere in the horoscope. Especially if Saturn is the lagnesh, the native is very close to mother.

2. Degrees of Separation The more is the distance between Saturn and Moon in terms of degrees, the lesser the effect on each other. This becomes even more significant if Saturn is a malefic in the chart and Moon is a benefic planet. With close conjunction it can oppress the mind(moon) and put the native in a state of depression by pushing the mind to follow traditions irrespective of the situation. If the degree of seperation is more, but the two are still in same house, bad effects like depression, melancholia etc do not follow. My observation is any distance less than 5 degrees between the two causes saturn to impose its nature on moon.

3.Nature of Saturn and Moon It is essential to analyze who is of what nature in the chart first of all. For example. For a tula asc Saturn is a yogakaraka and its influence on moon can only be positive in most cases. A benefic moon can influence a malefic saturn too. For Kumbha lagna Saturn is lagnesh too hence is not malefic.

4. Strength of Saturn and Moon Check the Ashtakvarga, Vimsopaka bala etc of the two planets to observe who will be influencing who. Most amaeture astrologers would see this combination and presume that Saturn influences moon and not vice versa. Even moon if stronger than Saturn can pass its benefic effects to Saturn and modify the saturnian aspects.

5. House of placement This also needs to be seen where the two are placed. Their placement in 6, 8 and 12 houses can prove to be extremely negative, unless there is some kind of a neechbhanga or vipreet raj yoga scenario

6. External aspects Aspects of other planets on this conjunction make it better or worse too. Imagine the conjunction in dusthana houses aspected by debiliated Rahu to make it worse, or aspect of a exalted Venus or Jupiter to check the bad effects.

This is all applicable for Rasi chart.

It would be immature to predict malefic influences purely on the basis of the conjunction of two and make blasphemy assumptions. Most importantly, Saturn expects discipline and objectivity in all matters concerned. This in turn leads to purification of mind and subsequently of the soul. The whole objective of Sade Saati is to bring forth these matters to the notice of the individual and make way for the moksha step by step.

This conjunction also leads to asceticism if other factors permit. Mother Teressa had this conjunction too.

In fact for a middle class person a good degree of separation between the two and in positive houses, proves to be extremely beneficial as it keeps the native in check on the wrong influences of modern day life.
astroduffer
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Postby Satya » Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:00 pm

I have Sa+Mo combination both in D1 and D9 and I can vouch for all the points in the first post under this subject. In addition, it is tremendously hard for me to attach myself to someone emotionally - I run away from attachments and find it very difficult to face my emotions, in fact. Saturn does make me think with my mind when I ought to feel with my heart. [b]I think all this is due to Sa+Mo combination.[/b]

Moon (6H) in parivartan with Sa (12H) in D1
Moon is vargottama in Capricorn (I think makes it more negative - being 7th from its sign)
Moon is conjunct Saturn in 9H of D9
Other aspects on Moon - Mars from 3H and Jupiter from 10H in D1; Mars from 6H and Moon Conj Rahu in D9

Heavy Saturn influence on Moon apart from Mars and Rahu. I am not much of traditionalist but then I do have a constant internal struggle to control my natural impulses, Saturn forces me to confirm to norms and traditions, which I could not have bothered much with.

Details: 02nd Oct 1976; 03:02 AM; Bhimavaram.

- Satya
Satya
Donor
Donor

Postby astroduffer » Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:43 pm

Satya,

You have too many malefic influences on Moon in Rasi and Navamsa both. So the results would vary. Your case is not a pure Sat-Moon conjunction or aspect. I would go on to say out of all these influences that you have, Saturn is the only one preventing your situation from going out of hands. This is because, In Rasi as 6th lord it is aspecting its own house and In navamsa it is in his own house and happy. Saturn is yogakaraka for you in navamsa. It's keeping a check on influences from Rahu and Mars.

You survive all these malefic influences because of your intelligence. Mercury in lagna provides you the ability to discriminate between right and wrong objectively. Look its strength in Shadvarga schemes.

Regards
Sonu

Satya wrote:I have Sa+Mo combination both in D1 and D9 and I can vouch for all the points in the first post under this subject. In addition, it is tremendously hard for me to attach myself to someone emotionally - I run away from attachments and find it very difficult to face my emotions, in fact. Saturn does make me think with my mind when I ought to feel with my heart. I think all this is due to Sa+Mo combination.

Moon (6H) in parivartan with Sa (12H) in D1
Moon is vargottama in Capricorn (I think makes it more negative - being 7th from its sign)
Moon is conjunct Saturn in 9H of D9
Other aspects on Moon - Mars from 3H and Jupiter from 10H in D1; Mars from 6H and Moon Conj Rahu in D9

Heavy Saturn influence on Moon apart from Mars and Rahu. I am not much of traditionalist but then I do have a constant internal struggle to control my natural impulses, Saturn forces me to confirm to norms and traditions, which I could not have bothered much with.

Details: 02nd Oct 1976; 03:02 AM; Bhimavaram.

- Satya
astroduffer
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Postby Satya » Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:26 am

Yes, fortunately both Jupiter and Mercury are strong and in kendra. Or with so much affliction to Moon and Venus, I could have ended up much worse than what I am today.

I wish to reach to a level where I can understand psychology by just looking at the chart and I know my own chart is best place to start with. With so much of influence on Moon, I am surely a mix of contradictions in my behaviour and thinking.

But I still say Saturn's influence had produced all the affects predicted in the post and a few more added to it because of Mars / Rahu. Like impulsiveness and aggression. Saturn has been good in terms of keeping a check on my behaviour from going wrong (I am indeed terribly concerned about being right or doing right always). But it does it in such a controlling manner, life is gone out of me. From being a nice, jovial, mercurial and friendly creature I have become stern, controlling and ever-worrying, unfortunate creature.

And of course, Jupiter's aspects helps too.

What do you think of the Saturn's aspect on both Jupiter and Mars in my D9? Except Mercury, rest of the planets are interlinked closely with some mutual aspect or other.

- Satya
Satya
Donor
Donor

Postby astroduffer » Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:47 am

Dear Satya,

Sun and Moon are the most important planets in a chart. Over and above the Jupiters and the Saturns. Because Sun signifies soul and Mind the moon. So, if you want to study psychology of a person via chart, take these these two planets as your focal point and the factors influencing them and the picture will be very clear in front of you. Second, take the Atmakaraka in Navamsa, place it as a lagna and start reading factors. Things will become crystal clear to you. "In your chart These two are in 5-9 axis in rasi and navamsa both.

Vivek's post above is an observation. And an excellent one too. But Saturn-Moon are not the only factors causing those issues. That's my whole point. The modern way of putting jyotish into limelight is by putting all bad events under Rahu and Saturn and all good things to Jupiter. That's a prejudiced approach I feel. For e.g. Rahu when alone in a bhava and aspected by Jupiter/benefic multiplies the energies of jupiter/benefic. But if it is alone, it has an open license to fly no matter where the dispositor is placed. This would mean that the native keeps pushing himself to the areas of expansion signified by the bhava where it is placed, assuming everything one does is right. As there is no benefic aspect, the expansion bloats one day and the native falls flat on his face. This is where the aspect of Jupiter, Mercury or Venus on Rahu helps. Rahu when alone in such cases without a benefics aspect, is extremely beneficial in its Mahadasha, but damaging for the bhava itself. Because that's the inherent nature of Rahu.

Saturn is an unnecessarliy blemished planet. Without Saturn's role, Moksha is not possible. In Kaliyuga where there is so much Tamas, Saturn keeps reminding the individual that until the time, the soul turns to satvik nature the journey towards vaikuntha will be met with disruptions and delays. Perfection and purification is the goal of this planet. If you use its energies wisely, you will gain much from it. For you especially, the fructification of Saturn based energies will be good because, although Saturn is placed in 12th in Rasi, it is a yogakaraka in navamsa and being happy aspects Jupiter, the natural karaka for Partner, Children and Finances. I have a strong feeling that once you get married, you will be leading a different life altogether.

In navamsa too, Jupiter is in its own sign. Both Saturn and Jupiter being strong, you will have not much to worry in life as you do now. Another aspect of this is no matter what happens to you and what you think or do. The net result will always be good, as Sun is in lagna too in Navamsa.

You being pulled apart in different poles is because your lagna is hemmed between the planet of expansion(Sun) and Planet of Discipline(Saturn). And Mercury is between the two. But if you have already made up your mind that Saturn is causing disturbance in your life by aspecting moon, then I think you are better judge of your own situation. The only other thing I can suggest in such a situation is, take Saturn out of the picture hypothetically from your chart. And then start analyszing what would have been the results. I think that should help.

Regards
Sonu
astroduffer
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Postby Satya » Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:24 am

Thanks, Sonu.

I can see the wisdom in your post quite clearly :)

Within a short time period of intense confusion and pain, thanks to my basics in jyotish, I can see the karmic patterns and slowly realising the value of all this conflict in life. I must thank my Saturn's wisdom for the same. All this came about mostly in Rahu and Saturn periods/transits and I must not much consider any of the 9 planets as malefic. All of them are there in their specific places in our charts, only for us to lead this journey towards realising our divine selves. Saturn is the best teacher, at least for me. Although what Vivek mentioned is true, all my pain and suffering has been only my perception, I have had better life than most of the people around me.

As for Saturn and Jupiter in my D9, I am happy to know they will bring me good things they would get me but more than the finances, spouse and children for the material happiness they bring me, I would appreciate the value of all these in the spiritual journey.

What ever I have in my kitty, I am grateful to God and if now and then a few parts of it make me sad, it is there for a reason. Spiritual journey does not just mean chanting mantra but understanding our inner selves. Thanks to jyotish and this forum, we are making good progress. I see much more enlightened beings than me on this forum, and I am sure it started with intense pain and a search for solution in jyotish.

- Satya
Satya
Donor
Donor

Postby Satya » Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:52 am

I think one drawback of being on an astro forum is one tends to fall into repeated negative thought patterns.

Most often, people turn to jyotish when they face hard times in life before they find some relief (over A time period). Hence, there is so much stress on negative events, and malefic aspects or factors are more stressed than benefic in the discussions. And beginners like me are initially overwhelmed with the negative energies of Rahu, Ketu or malefic affects Mars or Saturn in their charts. In reality, every one who is born on this earth have difficulties, some time or other in their lives. But it is hard to keep that in perspective.

I am sorry, if I sound negative about the forum. I am grateful as I did benefit a lot by the wisdom of many experts here, many times in pulling me back from these negative patterns.

- Satya
Satya
Donor
Donor

Postby astroduffer » Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:28 am

Dear Satya,

Purification and perfection comes with a lot of initial pain and suffering. One thing I learnt from my Guruji is to always remain optimistic inspite of bad events in life. One must not lose hope no matter what the planets and the material situation says. Jyotish's basic foundation is optimism. Planets will work for us only if WE ourselves have the will to drive or object the patterns. As history suggests, even the mightiest of deities had to be summoned to the demons time and again. But God always sided dharma and right path and destroyed such negative influences on earth not once but innumerable times. We live the same story every day every moment with our thoughts and surroundings. Resorting to the almighty is the only resort to come out of all pains. And when I say almighty, it's not only Mantras and worships. Your parents, your children, your Guru are all embodiments of God. Serve the God in them. Happiness will flow. This is the essence of Karma Yoga in Bhagvad Gita.

God Bless you.

Regards
Sonu
astroduffer
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Postby joydebbose » Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:23 am

Dear Friends,
My son has sat & moon together in 11th house- Libra lagna, Mars & ketu in 10th house & jup -retrograte in 3rd house.
Venus & sun in 7th house - mercuery in 8th house.
Pls help me on his healty longivity & fortune. Thanks
joydebbose
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Postby veda » Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:22 pm

Dear all,

Yes saturn opposition moon does cause people to be moody, I have noticed this in some of my friends charts. I am a novice myself, and as one student pointed out, we all turn to astrology when we have hard times.

My sister recently underwent Rahu-Ketu- saturn(maha-antar-antarantar dasa)... and it was one of the most difficult periods of her life... she was physically unwell, everything she touched broke, like her car, her house leaked(she works in a different place and lives with frds), she rented a car, and nearly had an accident, she had major problems at work, no matter how hard she worked, she still recieved complaints, so much so she almost felt universe and God are against her. Funnily enough she has become more pious, more responsible and is doing everything she should have done and had neglected.In other words, she became more organised, more spiritual though she is still having financial losses.

she has ketu in 6th, rahu in 12th and saturn in ninth. she is very close to mother and though she has a lot of freedom she is very traditional by nature. They say saturn in 9th makes one responsible and religious. She was always a pious person and believes very much in God and doing good and helping others.

The other thing is she has moon in capricorn and saturn in cancer in bhava chart, which could explain closeness to mother and traditionalism and moodiness, she enjoys her own company more often than not, reads a lot about spirituality, has very short fuse but is equally very forgiving and understanding, even if she would argue and walk out she always used to come back and apologise.she is however not married and hence can't comment on spouse etc. But she has changed immensely as she grew up, she has become a very responsible adult, something we can't believe as she was the most hot tempered and stubborn kid in the entire family.

not sure if bhava chart, rasi chart, navamsha or just reading from moon sign is right. any thoughts?

Ved
veda
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Satya » Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:47 am

[quote="veda"]
The other thing is she has moon in capricorn and saturn in cancer in bhava chart, which could explain closeness to mother and traditionalism and moodiness, she enjoys her own company more often than not, reads a lot about spirituality, has very short fuse but is equally very forgiving and understanding, even if she would argue and walk out she always used to come back and apologise.she is however not married and hence can't comment on spouse etc. But she has changed immensely as she grew up, she has become a very responsible adult, something we can't believe as she was the most hot tempered and stubborn kid in the entire family.
Ved[/quote]

Ved, I have the exact placement in Rasi chart and this describes me accurately to the minutest point :)

- Satya
Satya
Donor
Donor

Postby astroduffer » Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:08 am

Can you post the birth details of your sis ?

veda wrote:Dear all,

Yes saturn opposition moon does cause people to be moody, I have noticed this in some of my friends charts. I am a novice myself, and as one student pointed out, we all turn to astrology when we have hard times.

My sister recently underwent Rahu-Ketu- saturn(maha-antar-antarantar dasa)... and it was one of the most difficult periods of her life... she was physically unwell, everything she touched broke, like her car, her house leaked(she works in a different place and lives with frds), she rented a car, and nearly had an accident, she had major problems at work, no matter how hard she worked, she still recieved complaints, so much so she almost felt universe and God are against her. Funnily enough she has become more pious, more responsible and is doing everything she should have done and had neglected.In other words, she became more organised, more spiritual though she is still having financial losses.

she has ketu in 6th, rahu in 12th and saturn in ninth. she is very close to mother and though she has a lot of freedom she is very traditional by nature. They say saturn in 9th makes one responsible and religious. She was always a pious person and believes very much in God and doing good and helping others.

not sure if bhava chart, rasi chart, navamsha or just reading from moon sign is right. any thoughts?

Ved
astroduffer
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Postby anand10122000 » Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:50 am

Dear Sonu,
AN EXCELLENT WRITE UP INDEED!!!
I found them applicable to me.
[quote="astrosonu"]It's important to understand the significations of Saturn and moon first and then move to the predictions part.

1.[b] KArakatwa[/b]: Saturn signifies tradition and discipline. Moon signifies mind. People with this conjunction irrespective of where the planets are placed are "Traditionalists". Most people with this combination would not go beyond the boundaries of the social norms and lead a very conventional life. You would rarely see a person with Saturn-Moon conjunction wearing a torn OR a faded jeans. Another aspect of Karakatwa applies to mother. Mothers of such natives are traditionalists too by nature as Saturn influences the moon.

This observation is because of the karakatwa hence is applicable if these two are together anywhere in the horoscope. Especially if Saturn is the lagnesh, the native is very close to mother.

2. [b]Degrees of Separation[/b] The more is the distance between Saturn and Moon in terms of degrees, the lesser the effect on each other. This becomes even more significant if Saturn is a malefic in the chart and Moon is a benefic planet. With close conjunction it can oppress the mind(moon) and put the native in a state of depression by pushing the mind to follow traditions irrespective of the situation. If the degree of seperation is more, but the two are still in same house, bad effects like depression, melancholia etc do not follow. My observation is any distance less than 5 degrees between the two causes saturn to impose its nature on moon.

3.[b]Nature of Saturn and Moon[/b] It is essential to analyze who is of what nature in the chart first of all. For example. For a tula asc Saturn is a yogakaraka and its influence on moon can only be positive in most cases. A benefic moon can influence a malefic saturn too. For Kumbha lagna Saturn is lagnesh too hence is not malefic.

4. [b]Strength of Saturn and Moon[/b] Check the Ashtakvarga, Vimsopaka bala etc of the two planets to observe who will be influencing who. Most amaeture astrologers would see this combination and presume that Saturn influences moon and not vice versa. Even moon if stronger than Saturn can pass its benefic effects to Saturn and modify the saturnian aspects.

5. [b]House of placement[/b] This also needs to be seen where the two are placed. Their placement in 6, 8 and 12 houses can prove to be extremely negative, unless there is some kind of a neechbhanga or vipreet raj yoga scenario

6. [b]External aspects[/b] Aspects of other planets on this conjunction make it better or worse too. Imagine the conjunction in dusthana houses aspected by debiliated Rahu to make it worse, or aspect of a exalted Venus or Jupiter to check the bad effects.

This is all applicable for Rasi chart.

It would be immature to predict malefic influences purely on the basis of the conjunction of two and make blasphemy assumptions. Most importantly, Saturn expects discipline and objectivity in all matters concerned. This in turn leads to purification of mind and subsequently of the soul. The whole objective of Sade Saati is to bring forth these matters to the notice of the individual and make way for the moksha step by step.

This conjunction also leads to asceticism if other factors permit. Mother Teressa had this conjunction too.

In fact for a middle class person a good degree of separation between the two and in positive houses, proves to be extremely beneficial as it keeps the native in check on the wrong influences of modern day life.[/quote]

My details are 10th Dec. 1970, Allahabad, 10:15AM.
One thing needs to be understood. Although I'm completely traditionalist, yet I'm not moody, all an all optimistic and more attached to my father than my mother and for that matter even my mother was more attached to my younger brother than me. I'm social but am quite comfortable alone too and very materialistic ,happy-go-lucky types in contrast to spritualistic and very practical and able to hide my intense emotions. Do you attribute this mixture to Neechbhanga or to retrogression or the aspect of JU/VE on SA-Moon conj.?
anand10122000
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Postby astroduffer » Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:42 am

Dear Anand,

You have a retro saturn which is infact turning away from moon. So, in any case it will not afflict you. Your strength is Venus in 10th. It will keep you out of most of the problems. Check its status across charts, its Gopuramsa. It should give you outright good results. By its aspect on 4th house and conjunction with Jup and Mars it is protecting your entire chart from malefic influences.

Regards
Sonu
astroduffer
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Next

Return to Planets, Houses, Signs, etc.