Welcome to the www.LightOnVedicAstrology.com Forum. Click here to register

Kaala Lord and Mahakala

For discussion on planets, houses, signs, nakshatras, etc.

Moderators: shilpa, spidey

Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.

Kaala Lord and Mahakala

Postby Khoo Hock Leong » Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:40 am

Hi Learned Members

Similarly in Jhora 7.4, you can find out the planet which is your Kaala Lord and Mahakala.

By the way these are two planets are different but they can be the same in some charts.

Worshipping them promotes the resolution of problems. The planets stand fixed in certain karmic laws and principles. As such the ideal planet would be Saturn.

But what if the Rudra is also the Kaala Lord and/or Mahakala? Worshipping the planets would then entail much suffering before the problem can be resolved. Be prepared for tha!

Regards

Hock Leong
Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Kaala Lord and Mahakala

Postby kabir » Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:47 pm

Dear Khoo,

I had checked in my case , found Kaala lord: Moon (mahakala lord : moon)

DOB: 29th april 1984, TIME: 02:29 am, PLace : amreli, Guajarat, India.

So what it signifies, so i need to worship moon, can u tell me some remedies.

Thanks and regards
kabir
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Khoo Hock Leong » Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:00 am

Dear Kabir

You can go to Scribd and download P V R Narasimha Rao "An Integrated Approach to Vedic Astrology" at the following link and refer to Chapter 34 :

[url]http://www.scribd.com/doc/34138898/Vedic-Astrology-Textbook-P-V-R-Narasimha-Rao [/url]

You must first create a Scribd account first though if you do not have an account. The login page for Scribd is at the following :

[url]http://www.scribd.com/[/url]

Refer to Chapter 34. They cover :

(1) Wearing a gemstone - white pearl on metal gold

(2) Good deeds - donate money to a music institute or help a fair lady

(3) Propritiation of planet - There is a mantra in Hindi given in the book for the moon.

(4) Propritiation of deities - Gauri, Lalita, Saraswati, Krishna. For the specific deity out of the list to propitiate depending on the characteristics of your chart, can also refer to Prasna Marga which you can also download from the net. You can email me at khoo_hockleong@yahoo.com if you want a copy of Prasna Marga.

Regards

Hock Leong
Last edited by Khoo Hock Leong on Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Postby desyno1 » Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:03 am

Sir Khoo ji, thank you for another great topic.

In my chart Kala lord and Mahakala lord both are LORD SHANI DEV, what else can i ask for, hehehe. Lord shani dev ji is also Maheshwara. and i have my lagna, lagnesh, chandra, guru, mangal, budh all in lord shani dev ji's Nakshatras. And i already do pray to lord SHANI DEV JI, and for some reason, i like to pray to lord shani dev as if i am attracted to the lord. just wanted to share, thats all.... may he have mercy....
3 nov 1978 8.10Am New delhi..

Thank you khoo ji
desyno1

Return to Planets, Houses, Signs, etc.