Welcome to the www.LightOnVedicAstrology.com Forum. Click here to register

Venus exalted in 11th house in a taurus lagna chart !

For discussion on planets, houses, signs, nakshatras, etc.

Moderators: shilpa, spidey

Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.

Venus exalted in 11th house in a taurus lagna chart !

Postby Shashi » Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:00 am

What should be the effects if in Taurus Lagna Chart, venus is exalted in 11th house ?
Shashi
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Venus exalted in 11th house in a taurus lagna chart !

Postby Shrikanth » Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:07 pm

Dear Shashi,

11th house rules a whole bunch of areas of life - but I'll just give a high level indications of this.

If Venus as lagna lord is in 11th; It is good for material gains, gives interest in occult sciences like Astrology or palmistry or curiosity about spiritual subjects.
There may also be some areas where the native may have some obsession or addiction. These may even be said to be a ability to deeply focus almost obsessively on some area of life like may be even to video games, computer games etc.,

This may also cause the native to either be eldest or youngest in the household.

Shrikanth
Shrikanth
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Postby Shashi » Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:21 pm

Thanks for the reply Shrikant,

Yes, you are right !! .... But Lagna lord is also 6th lord. It is exalted in 11th. So would that mean gain to the native or gain to his enemies (6th being house of enemies) ?
Shashi
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Shrikanth » Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:44 am

Dear Shashi,

6th house is about enemies both internal and external.
internal enemies are our weaknesses (Shadripu). So the exaltation of the 6th lord can mean two things big and expansive enemies
or deep weaknesses that are manifesting as obsessions, addictions, etc.,

I wont go beyond this - given the fact that we just have one planet as a reference.

Shrikanth
Shrikanth
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Postby Shashi » Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:58 pm

Thanks Shrikant,

As you rightly said, my enemies are powerful, but will I never win inspite of my Lagna lord being exalted (self efforts) ?
Shashi
Contributor
Contributor

Postby anilesh47 » Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:42 am

Dear Srikanth,

My bro has same situation like shashi. He has tauras lagna and venus exalted with mars in 11th house. Jupiter's fifth aspects on it. So do u think his enimies will defeated due to aspect of Jupiter?

11th March 1983

11:25 am

Ahmedabad, Gujarat

Regards
Nilesh
All People laugh on me because I am Different but I laugh on them because They all are Same. This is my attitude. So "Think Different, Do Different and Be Different"!
anilesh47
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Postby Shashi » Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:25 pm

Hi Anilesh,

Venus with Mars for Taurus Lagna is actually lagna lord with 12th lord as well as 6th lord with 12th lord, 7th lord with 6th lord etc. Please be careful about this guy's marriage. He might face some litigation if charts are not matched properly. Moreover Jupiter is malefic for Taurus lagna and aspect of jupiter on lagna lord is not good particularly also when Jup and venus are enemies.... But fortunately Jupiter aspect to Mars is good .... and gives Guru Mangal Yog ....

Other members please comment ....
Shashi
Contributor
Contributor

Postby anilesh47 » Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:53 am

Hii shashi,

Thanks for ur reply. I have sent pm to you whom he loves. Find match is suitable or not?
All People laugh on me because I am Different but I laugh on them because They all are Same. This is my attitude. So "Think Different, Do Different and Be Different"!
anilesh47
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Return to Planets, Houses, Signs, etc.