Welcome to the www.LightOnVedicAstrology.com Forum. Click here to register

Career Success comes with enemies for Leo Asc ?

For discussion on planets, houses, signs, nakshatras, etc.

Moderators: shilpa, spidey

Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.

Re: Career Success comes with enemies for Leo Asc ?

Postby pkp » Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:12 am

Hello learned members,

Pls look into this Leo asc chart. How will be the education? And how will be the next Ketu MD?

june 27, 1998
9.20 am
kakinada, Ap

regards,
pkp
pkp
Contributor
Contributor

Postby DHV » Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:57 pm

Hi everyone

Based my own experience I believe leo lagna individuals have issues with relationships. They won’t settle for someone who they feel is below their standard and they need space, space and more space.

I.e. don’t smother the leo lagna with constant lovey dovey texts, phone calls and a desire to spend every minute with them, it won’t go down well. :)

This applies to friendships too. There is pride, arrogance, ego and a strong desire to maintain one’s own identity and individuality to contend with which can clash with the idea of being part of a couple. This can make serious relationships and marriage hard work. They might sometimes be described as ” High maintenance .“

Is this because of the natural enmity between lagna lord Sun and 7th Lord Saturn?

I would appreciate some insights on this.

Regards and Thanks
dhv
DHV
Contributor
Contributor

Postby astroboy » Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:00 pm

DHV , you got that right . All factors being equal , Makara and Kumbha individuals cannot get along well with Leo lagna people . Its the same for a Leo lagna . They have a problem with their relationships because the lord of Kumbha happens to be a natural enemy of the lord of Leo . If you take a peek at the natural zodiac you will find that the 7th lords are neutral at best to the lagna lords . This in its self shows how difficult it is to have a successful relationship . Factor in the fact that the 7th house is between two Dusthana and is also a Maraka to boot , you now have the answer why relationships are screwed in general .
Through hard work and spiritual practices, a person gets honor and dignity. The lazy one who puts in no efforts is like a fool who allows salt to be spilled on the wounds of his misfortunes. The idler depending only on fate, achieves nothing. - K.N.Rao ji
astroboy
Donor
Donor

Postby vivekdna » Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:50 pm

good morning astroboy and other astrologers
your analysis is satisfying.pls look into married life.
native belong to a well do family.girl belong to weaker economic class.
will he listen to his parents?he is the only son.
7th lord exalted in 3rd jup venus also good dont show any problem in married life.though in D9 rahu sat combine
rgds
vivekdna
Contributor
Contributor

Postby sunil » Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:21 pm

Dear Shilpa
Theoretically the exalted 3rd and 10th lord does indicate rise in profession at a given dasha period but associated troubles and hurdles can be attributed to exaltation signs and houses which in case of Leo and Aquarius are enemy rashis and dusht houses namely 8th for Leo and 12th for Aquarius which have their own fair share in deciding the trajectory of success. Ultimately success has no uniform criterion, one can be and feel satisfied with whatever little one has been able to achieve and one can remain restless all through the life till one achieves socially defined success. Choices differ and so the evaluation.

Dear Astroboyji I understand the point your mentioned in reply to DHV that mutual enmity between lagna and 7th lords for both Leo and Aquarius can be one factor for not being able to have smooth relationship. I could not get the other point about 7th house between two dushtanas. 7th house is always between two dushthans in all the horoscopes irrespective of any lagans. What difference it makes and how will it work differently for the leo and kumbha lagna as far as relationship is concerned? I hope you will be kind to understand my confusion.
Regards
Sunil
sunil
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Spring » Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:14 pm

Hi Astroboyji

You've aptly described leo lagna natives in the quoted text in the begining of this thread. I can vouch for that.

Would appreciate it if you could throw light some on the placement of Kuja in the fifth house with the lagnesh.

regards,
Spring
Spring
Contributor
Contributor

Postby astroboy » Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:16 pm

:) Sunil ji ,why I mentioned it was to justify a point . I said "Factor in the fact that the 7th house is between two Dusthanas and is also a Maraka to boot , you now have the answer why relationships are screwed in general . "

I just wanted to make a point that in general , sustaining a relationship is tough , all other factors being equal .

Best regards,
Through hard work and spiritual practices, a person gets honor and dignity. The lazy one who puts in no efforts is like a fool who allows salt to be spilled on the wounds of his misfortunes. The idler depending only on fate, achieves nothing. - K.N.Rao ji
astroboy
Donor
Donor

Postby sunil » Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:22 pm

Thanks Astroboy
I will come back if i have something to ask you.
regardsSunil
sunil
Contributor
Contributor

Postby anilesh47 » Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:11 am

Dear Astroboy, Astrosonu, Aseem, Shilpa ji and other learned members,

I read this post. I have raised a que. In astrology world we see the chart from both i.e. rashi chart and moon chart. For example someone have moon in leo but leo is not an asc in rashi chart. So here can we apply all the things whatever you discussed here for leo lagna people to the people who have moon in leo? I am giving the chart of my cousin and my Freind. If you see my cousin's chart his venus has given tremendeous luxurious life. He has seen financial crisis in his childhood life. He is the real gentleman person ever i have seen in my life. Today he has lots of money and earning a very good money.

My cousin's Detail

22 Nov 1978
22:10
Ahmedabad

My frnd's detail

11 oct 1979
03:50 am
Ahmedabad

Regards
NIlesh
All People laugh on me because I am Different but I laugh on them because They all are Same. This is my attitude. So "Think Different, Do Different and Be Different"!
anilesh47
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Postby shilpa » Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:43 am

DHV wrote:Hi everyone

Based my own experience I believe leo lagna individuals have issues with relationships. They won’t settle for someone who they feel is below their standard and they need space, space and more space.

I.e. don’t smother the leo lagna with constant lovey dovey texts, phone calls and a desire to spend every minute with them, it won’t go down well. :)

This applies to friendships too. There is pride, arrogance, ego and a strong desire to maintain one’s own identity and individuality to contend with which can clash with the idea of being part of a couple. This can make serious relationships and marriage hard work. They might sometimes be described as ” High maintenance .“

Is this because of the natural enmity between lagna lord Sun and 7th Lord Saturn?

I would appreciate some insights on this.

Regards and Thanks
dhv

Yes very true and a good observation.
The 6th and 7th Lord is Shani...a bitter enemy of Surya.
Enemy 6th Lord further confimrs....Leo's will have natural enemies
and on same count sustenance of marriage will require a lot of hard work and discipline.
Off-course how far Shani and Su are placed from each other in the chart is the temporal relationship whihc can at best neutralize the enemity if favorably placed such as 2nd 3rd, 4th or 10th 11th / 12th from each other.

regards
When reason ends, then anger begins ..Dalai Lama
shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby manya » Mon May 09, 2011 11:09 pm

Dear Aseemji,

Akanksha
Last edited by manya on Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
I am letting go of the thoughts that do not make me strong.
manya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Postby mylilangel » Mon May 09, 2011 11:57 pm

Hi all,

My husband's horoscope is very similar to the one being discussed here as he happens to be exactly one month elder to the native discussed: 08-feb-1977; 08:30 pm; Delhi. He is also Leo lagna with exalted Mars and Venus with Saturn in 12th house (all same as the native)

My observation with regards to his exalted Venus in 8th house is that he gets the effects of both the exalted 10th lord as well as the 8th house in his Venus Dasha. While 8th house gives him struggles and delays at job place but exalted Venus ensures success at the end. Also coincidentally all his job related movements happen to be in Venus antardasha.

my 2 cents there...
Thanks
mylilangel
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Previous

Return to Planets, Houses, Signs, etc.