Welcome to the www.LightOnVedicAstrology.com Forum. Click here to register

Inauspicious Births

For discussion on planets, houses, signs, nakshatras, etc.

Moderators: shilpa, spidey

Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.

Inauspicious Births

Postby Khoo Hock Leong » Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:27 pm

Hi Learned Members

This post is to give you some factors to conisder why some of the time a person's blessings does not match what is promised in the chart.

Now BPHS in Chapter 85 says :

Ch. 85. Inauspicious Births
1-4. The Venerable Sage said. O Maitreya! Now I will describe to you the circumstances, in which the births are inauspicious in spite of Lagn and the Grahas being well disposed. Although Lagn may be well disposed, births will be inauspicious, if they take place on Amavasya (last day of the Krishna Paksha), on Chaturdasi (14th Tithi), in Krishna Paksha (dark half of the month), in Bhadra Karan, in the Nakshatr of the brother, in the Nakshatras of father and mother, at the time of entry of SÅ«rya in a Rashi, the time of Pata, at the time of solar and lunar eclipses, at the time of Vyati Pata, in Gandantas of all the three kinds, in Yamaghant, Tithikshaya, in Dagdha Yog etc. The birth of a son after three daughters and birth of a daughter after three sons and the birth of a freak are inauspicious. But there are remedial measures for obtaining relief from the evil effects of such births, which are being described in the following chapters.

So factors to consider for inauspicious births :

(1) Born in a New Moon

(2) Born on Chaturdashi (14th Tithi) - You can check whether you have this using JHora

(3) Waning Moon - for it to turn benefic look to my earlier post.

(4) In Bhadra Karan - you can check this from JHora as well. It is also called Vishti Karana.

(5) Same Nakshatra as brother, mother or father. Consider both Moon and Ascendant.

(6) Sun in 0 degrees of a sign. Anything less than 2 minutes this factor is strong.

(7) At the time of Pata or the nodes. Refer to the table for the times of Rahu and Ketu for the various days of the week.

DAY RAHUKAAL KETUKAAL
MONDAY 07.30 - 09.00 01.30 - 03.00
TUESDAY 15.00 - 16.30 12.00 - 13.30
WEDNESDAY 12.00 - 13.30 10.30 - 12.00
THURSDAY 13.30 - 15.00 09.30 - 10.30
FRIDAY 10.30 - 12.00 07.30 - 09.00
SATURDAY 09.00 - 10.30 06.00 - 07.30
SUNDAY 16.30 - 18.00 15.00 - 16.30

(8) Time of Solar and Lunar eclipses. For definitions on lunar and solar eclips go to the following link :

http://www.aryabhatt.com/vediclessons/vediclesson7.htm

(9) In Gadantas - junction between water and fire signs. Take an orb for 3 degrees 20 minutes.

(10) In Yamaghant - The last six Ghatis before the next Sunrise. You can easily get this from JHora by adjusting a few settings. Eg. to get the next sunrise from your bith date, just cast the chart for the next day. Then work out how close your birth time is to the next sunrise. One day is 60 Ghatis.

(11) Tithikshaya - tithi which begins after the sun rise & ends before the next sun rise. You can again get this from JHora by adjusting a few settings.

(12) Dagdha Yoga - Dagdha Yoga would be generated on any day if Tithi and day combine with each other. Let us consider those combinations of Tithi and day which form Dagdha Yoga.
1. When the twelfth Tithi falls on Sunday then this Dagdha Yoga forms.
2. If Monday is the day and the Tithi is the eleventh Tithi then this inauspicious Yoga forms.
3. If Tuesday is the day and the Tithi is the fifth Tithi then you may face problems in auspicious works due to Dagdha Yoga.
4. If the third Tithi falls on Wednesday then inauspicious Dagdha yoga forms.
5. If the Tithi is the sixth Tithi and the day is Thursday then this combination will give Dagdha Yoga.
6. If Friday falls on the eighth Tithi then Dagdha Yoga forms.
7. If Saturday is the day and the Tithi is the ninth Tithi then you should not perform any auspicious event in this combination.

The complete list of Tithis are as follows :

1- PRATIPAT RELIGIOUS CEREMONIES, MARRIAGE, FESTIVALS AND RITUALS. TRAVEL IS FORBIDDEN. THE PERSON IS GOOD IN NATURE BUT LACKS ENJOYMENT. DO NOT MIX WITH THE WRONG PEOPLE ON THIS DAY. PERSON BORN IN THIS TITHI WILL HAVE SOME SCANDAL DURING THEIR LIFE TIME. CONSTRUCTION IS NOT FAVORABLE. NATURE IS VRIDDHI (INCREASE) AND THE LORD IS AGNI (FIRE)
2- DWITEEYA LAYING OF FOUNDATIONS FOR HOUSES IS FAVORABLE. GIVES SUCCESS WHILE TRAVELING. THE PERSON WILL HAVE DUAL NATURE. OFTEN LACKS LOVE, AFFECTION AND FRIENDSHIPS. LIKES OPPOSITE SEX OTHER THEN THEIR OWN. NOT CAPABLE OF UNDERSTANDING THE TRUTH. LACK OF PURITY AND CLEANLINESS. NATURE IS AUSPICIOUS HAPPENINGS AND THE LORD IS BRAHMA (GOD OF CREATION)
3-TRITEEYA HAIR CUT- AND PERSONAL BEAUTY CARE. GOOD HEALTH AND OTHER BENEFICIAL RESULTS. SHOW OFF & TALKATIVE IN NATURE. AND MAY BE UNMOTIVATED AND LAZY, LACKING IN ACTION, CONFUSED AND RESTLESS. CONSTRUCTIONS IS FAVORABLE. GIVES GOOD HEALTH & WEALTH AND BENEFICIAL RESULTS. DIRECTION NORTH EAST. NATURE IS POWER GIVING AND THE LORDS IS GAURI (GODDESS -WIFE OF SHIVA)
4- CHATURTHI DESTRUCTION OF COMPETITORS AND OBSTRUCTIONS. MAY CAUSE FEAR OF DEATH WHILE TRAVELING. FOND OF ENJOYMENTS AND DRINKS AND SEX. MAY BE GENEROUS. TENDS TO BE EDUCATED AND RICH. PERSON IMPARTS MISERLINESS IF PROVOKED. DIRECTION WEST. CONSTRUCTION IS NOT FAVORABLE. NATURE IS KHALA AND THE LORD IS GANESH (GOD OF FULFILLMENT)
5- PANCHAMI TAKING MEDICATION, FOR THE FIRST TIME. THE PERSON HAS GOOD QUALITIES, EDUCATION AND WEALTHY. PERSON IS KIND HEARTED BUT THEY DO NOT GET THE SAME AFFECTION BACK. THEY A GOOD PROFESSION OR SOME EXPERTISE. TRAVEL IN THIS TITHI GIVES ALL ROUND SUCCESS AND VICTORY. CONSTRUCTION IS FAVORABLE. NATURE IS LAXMI (WEALTH) AND THE LORDS ARE NAGA (SERPENTS)
6- SHASHTHI MAKING NEW FRIENDS, CORONATION, etc. PERSON HAS EGOISTIC NATURE AND LIKES TO WANDER AROUND. THEY LOVE TO STEAL THE SPOT LIGHT. AGGRESSIVE AND ARGUMENTATIVE. TRAVELING IN THIS TITHI GIVES MAY CAUSE LOSSES. CONSTRUCTION WORK IN THIS TITHI GIVES MODERATE SUCCESS. NATURE IS FAME GIVING AND THE LORDS ARE KARTIKEYA (LORD OF VAL OUR)
7- SAPTAMI CONSTRUCTION AND PURCHASE - VEHICLES & TRAVELING IS AUSPICIOUS. KNOWLEDGE, ABILITY & BOASTFULNESS. FORTUNATE WITH CHILDREN AND WEALTH. GOOD AT SALES. DIRECTION SOUTH. CONSTRUCTION IN THIS TITHI GIVES FAVORABLE RESULTS. NATURE IS FRIENDLY AND THE LORDS ARE SUN
8- ASHTAMI GOOD TIME TO DEFEND YOURSELF. HEALTH AND HEALING. WILL PRODUCES MANY SOURCES OF MONEY for THE PERSON. MAY BE RELIGIOUS AND TRUTHFUL AND ARE SENSUAL SEEKERS, EXPERT IN THEIR FIELDS. TRAVELING IN THIS TITHI GIVES ILL-HEALTH. DIRECTION SOUTH EAST. CONSTRUCTION. NOT FAVORABLE. NATURE IS CONFLICT AND THE LORD ARE SHIVA (LORD OF DESTRUCTION)
9- NAVAMI REMOVING OBSTRUCTIONS AND COMPETITORS. TRAVELING ON THIS TITHI IS NOT GOOD THE PERSON MAY NOT RETURN. PERSON IS GOOD TRADER OR BOSS. EDUCATED AND FOND OF OPPOSITE SEX. ENJOY CHILDREN AND WEALTH. FOND OF GODS AND THEIR WORSHIP. CONSTRUCTION GIVES MODERATE RESULTS. NATURE IS AGGRESSION AND THE LORDS ARE DURGA (GODDESS OF POWER)
10- DASHAMI GOOD DEEDS, WORSHIP OF GODS OR HOLY PERSON. TRAVEL MAY GIVE GAINS - SALES OR PURCHASE OF LAND. GIVES SWEET SPEECH TO THE PERSON. WELL- LIKED PERSON AND HAPPY. HOMELY PERSON. DIRECTION NORTH WEST . GOOD POWER OF DISCRIMINATION BETWEEN RIGHT AND WRONG. CONSTRUCTION IS FAVORABLE. NATURE IS SOBER AND THE LORDS ARE YAMA (GOD OF DEATH)
11- EKADASHI FASTING AND WORSHIP OF VISHNU. AUSPICIOUS RESULTS FROM TRAVELING. IMPARTS LEARNING AND GOOD FINANCIAL LUCK. THEY ARE INTELLIGENT AND PURE MINDED AND ARE FORTUNATE WITH WEALTH AND CHILDREN. THEY ARE OFTEN HONORED BY THE SOCIETY. DIRECTION NORTH. CONSTRUCTION NOT FAVORABLE. NATURE IS ENJOYMENTS AND THE LORDS ARE VISHVEDEVAH
12- DWADASHI FIRE SACRIFICES. MAY CAUSE LOSE OF WEALTH IN TRAVELING. GIVES MODESTY AND LEARNING FOR PERSON BORN UNDER THIS TITHI. USUALLY RESTLESS AND LIKES TO WANDER. THEIR INCONSTANT, UNSTEADY MINDS OFTEN ABILITY THEIR ABILITY TO CONCENTRATE. TRAVELING MAY CAUSE LOSS OF WEALTH. CONSTRUCTION IS -FAVORABLE---- NATURE IS FAME & GOOD QUALITIES AND THE LORDS ARE VISHNU
13-TRAYODASHI MAKING FRIENDS, ENJOYMENT OF PLEASURES. IMPARTS KINDNESS AND EDUCATION. THEY HAVE ABILITY TO CONTROL THEIR SENSES AND ARE HOSPITABLE, KIND AND CHARITABLE. TRAVEL ON TRAYODASI IS SUITED FOR ALLIANCES AND FRIENDSHIP. CONSTRUCTION WORK IS FAVORABLE. NATURE IS VICTORY AND THE LORDS ARE KAMADEVA (GOD OF SEX)
14-CHATURDASHI MAY BE RICH AND RELIGIOUS. THEY OFTEN ARE BOLD AND DARING. MAY GET HONOR FROM THE SOCIETY . TRAVELING IS FORBIDDEN AS A RULE. DIRECTION EAST. CONSTRUCTION WORK IS NOT FAVORABLE. NATURE IS AGGRESSION AND THE LORDS ARE SHIVA (GOD OF DESTRUCTION)
PURNIMA -15 FULL MOON PROPITIATION OF THE ANCESTORS. RIGHTFUL ACTION, CEREMONIES AND HOUSEHOLD AFFAIRS- LUCK & VIRTUE. MAY BE WEALTHY AND WISE AND BRIGHT AND HARDWORKING. THEY ARE USUALLY VERY FOND OF FOOD, AND DEVELOP ROMANTIC ATTRACTIONS TO PARTNERS OTHER THAN THEIR OWN. TRAVEL IS FORBIDDEN. NATURE IS SOBER AND THE LORDS ARE MOON
AMAVASYA -15 - NEW MOON PROPITIATION OF THE ANCESTORS. TRAVELING IS NOT GOOD. MENTALLY AND PHYSICALLY MAY BE DISTURBED AND DECEPTIVE AND CRUEL. BUT ARE OFTEN COURAGEOUS. LIKES MYSTERIES IN LIFE. DIRECTION SOUTH WEST. CONSTRUCTION WORK IS NOT FAVORABLE. THIS IS MAINLY FOR PITRIDEV (ANCESTORS)

Warmest Regards
Hock Leong
Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Inauspicious Births

Postby Khoo Hock Leong » Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:35 pm

Hi

Just for your interest, I am born during Ketu Kaal.

Warmest Regards
Hock Leong
Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Postby Khoo Hock Leong » Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:19 pm

Hi

Ketu is the significator for mistakes according to Sonu.

I may have make a mistake in quitting some of my previous jobs which provides for a stable income and go for one where the gains can be ephemeral like a sales job. On hindsight actually I should have stayed in my old job.

Not only that, I deduce some wrong information in my new job. I thought it was based on certain criteria as a performance yardstick but it turns out the performance yarstick is basd on another criteria.

The Saturn conjunction Ketu in my 7th house thus adds to the effect.

(Saturn's effects of people is indicated in another post of mine).

Warmest Regards
Hock Leong
Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Inauspicious Births

Postby Atishdipankar » Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:52 am

Your writup on tithis is very interesting, please can you tell me if someone is born on Vishti Karan how good or bad is it? If other things in his chart is good will they not fructify, what does one have to do for this?
Atishdipankar

Postby Khoo Hock Leong » Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:14 pm

Hi Atishdipankar

First let me give readers some fundamentals of karanas :

Hindu calendar - Karana

A karana is half of a tithi. To be precise, a karana is the time required for the angular distance between the sun and the moon to increase in steps of 6° starting from 0°. (Compare with the definition of a tithi above.)

Since the tithi-s are thirty in number, one would expect there to be sixty karana-s. But there are only eleven. There are four "fixed" karana-s and seven "repeating" karana-s. The four "fixed" karana-s are:

Kimstughna
Shakuni
Chatushpād
Nāgava

The seven "repeating" karana-s are:

Bava
Bālava
Kaulava
Taitula
Garajā
Vanijā
Vishti (Bhadrā)

Now the first half of the first tithi (of the bright fortnight) is always Kimstughna karana. Hence this karana is "fixed".
Next, the seven repeating karana-s repeat eight times to cover the next 56 half-tithi-s. Thus these are the "repeating" karana-s.
The three remaining half-tithi-s take the remaining "fixed" karana-s in order. Thus these are also "fixed".
Thus one gets sixty karana-s from eleven.

The karana active during sunrise of a day is the karana for the day.

Now for Vishti karana :

If your have a native born on Vishti (Bhadra) Karana look at the houses lorded by Saturn (Saturn is the ruler of this Karana). You may find that the house significance ruled by Aquarius and Capricorn would be delay or damaged, This can mostly happen due to profession also.

Brihat Parashara Hora Shastra gives remedies for natives born on Bhadra (Vishti) Karana. If the Vishti karana is damaging the longevity the do Mrityunjaya Japam. Since Mercury is the general kaaraka for all profession and work, It's best do Vishnu Japam, A simple "Om Vishnave Namah" can be recited 108 times regularly.

As with all yogas, This nitya yoga, also has some caveats. Depending on the moon position the Birth or muhurtha on Vishti (Bhadra) Karana can have some good results too. Bhadra's position is reckoned based on the position of the moon.

If moon is in Mesha/Aries, Vrishaba/Taurus, Karka/Cancer, Makar/Capricorn : Then Bhadra is in Heavens. Auspicious Results

In Mithuna/Gemini, Kanya/Virgo, Tula/Libra, Dhanush/Saggittarius : Then Bhadra is in Nether Worlds, Acquisition of Wealth.

In Simha/Leo, Vrishchik/Scorpio, Kumbha/Aquarius, Meena/Pisces : Then Bhadra is in on Earth. Results Utter Ruination

Warmest Regards
Hock Leong
Last edited by Khoo Hock Leong on Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Postby namitha » Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:19 am

Namaskar,
"(5) Same Nakshatra as brother, mother or father. Consider both Moon and Ascendant.
(6) Sun in 0 degrees of a sign. Anything less than 2 minutes this factor is strong."

In every family we can find people who are either same nakshatra or anujanma nakshatra. The grand child can be in the same nakshatra of grandfather or grandmother, or father or fathers brother's.

When you mention ascendent do you mean nakshatra or ascendant or the same ascendant?

What is the effect of this dosha and what is the pariharam?

Very good informative and compact article.
Thanks for the information
N
Last edited by namitha on Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
namitha
Contributor
Contributor

Postby harih » Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:44 am

Dear Khoo,

Very interesting writeup. I suppose by Ketukaal you mean Gulika-kaal? Or is it quite different?

I was born on 2:40 pm on a Monday, on what's technically called a Gulika kaal in our places. It results in placement of Gulika in lagna and associated results could be deduced.

The point you made of making mistakes such as quitting a well-paying job for another applies to me too - in fact am in my 5th job and in retrospect there was no need at all of quitting my 1st, 2nd & 4th jobs. But we can't go backwards in time and so we can but learn from experiences!

Regards
Hari
harih
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Khoo Hock Leong » Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:29 am

Hi Harih

Ketu Kaal is Ketu Kaal ie. the planet South Node and it is from BPHS.

In Saptarishis, there was an article talking about each planet lording certain hours from Sunrise to Sunset (for Murhurtha purposes) and if I remember correctly, the nodes were not included. Mabye it was a different system or I could have remembered incorrectly.

Either way, it has nothing to do with Gulika unless certain parts of India ketu is replaced with Gulika and Rahu stays as Rahu.

In this thread I meant Ketu Kaal.

Warmest Regards
Hock Leong
Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Postby Khoo Hock Leong » Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:38 am

Hi Namitha

When I say same nakshatra, I meant the Nakshatra the Moon or the Ascendant falls under. And same with brother, father or mother and not any other family members.

So like in my case Moon is in Dhanista and the Ascendant is in Pushya. If my brother, father or mother happens to have their Moon or Ascendant falling in the same Nakshatra (either way ie. Moon or ascendant), then this factor of inauspicious birth is activated.

The dosha effects and the remedial effect for this factor of inauspicious birth is as below taken form Chapter 89 of BPHS ;

1-7. The Sage Parasara said. O Maitreya! If the birth takes place in the Nakshatras of the brother and the parents, death takes place, without doubt, of the brother and the father, or mother, or they have to undergo death-like suffering. Therefore I am going to describe the remedial measures to be adopted to escape from these evil effects. The remedial rites should be performed in a Muhurta, when Candr and stars are favourable on a day, on which there is no Rikta-Bhadra Dosha. The remedial rites should be performed in the following order. Instal an idol of the Janm Nakshatr on a Kalash in the North-East direction from the fire. Cover it with a red piece of cloth and then warp two pieces of cloth round it. Worship the idol by chanting the Mantras of the Janm Nakshatr. According to one’s Gotra, perform Havan 108 times with the recitation of the same Mantra, facing the fire, with Ghī and other Havan material. Then the priest, performing the Puja, should sprinkle water on the parents and brother (whoever is concerned). Give presents in cash (Dakshena) to the priest and his colleagues, associated with the ceremony, to the best of one’s means and then feed the Brahmins to the best of one’s means.

Warmest Regards
Hock Leong
Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Postby Khoo Hock Leong » Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:40 am

Hi

Okay I remembered now. The article in Saptarishis Astrology on the various planet timings use a different system for Murhurtha. This is because the timings are alloted to each planet from Sunrise to Sunset regardless of the day of the week which is not the same as the one used here.

For the point on whether Rahu or Ketu was included in the one in saptarishis Astrology, I believe not. Only 7 planets are included. But let me search the article to confirm.

Warmest Regards
Hock Leong
Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Postby Khoo Hock Leong » Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:45 pm

Hi

Now for this thread, the Rahu and Ketu Kaal is for the birth of a person.

The one by Shri Suresh Mishra is to delineate when is the best time to do various tasks in Astrology. It excludes Rahu and Ketu and is called Graha Kaal. Here is the article from him from Saptarishis Astrology.

Shri Suresh Mishra:
For obtaining Graha Kaal, divide the day or night,
as the case may be, into (sunrise to sunset or sunset to
next sunrise) eight equal segments. First seven segments
are assigned to seven planets respectively in their
weekday order.

For day time, we reckon ownership of seven subsequent segments from the week day
lord, while the same for night time from the fifth of the week day lord in question. The eighth segment is without ruler or Nireesh (Ni- without, eesh- lord). Parashara, in
accordance with their ruler, ascribes specific names to some segments as shown in below table.

Seg. Lord
Name & Meaning

Sun
Kaal or Time

Moon
NIL

Mars
Mrityu

Mercury
Yamardha
1:5 hr almost

Jupiter
Yamghant
or Bell of Yama

Venus
NIL

Saturn
Gulika

Yamardh is mainly considered for Muhurtha, while Kaal, Mrityu, Yamghant and
Gulika are important for analyzing a chart. (For clear cut rules on this you can refer to my
Panchadhyayee)

Warmest Regards
Hock Leong
Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Postby Atishdipankar » Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:15 pm

Dear Khoo,

Please can you explain what is the difference between birth yoga and gouri panchanga yoga, Birth yoga - viz Dhriti, Shiva, Indra etc and Gauri Panchanga viz, Saubhagya, Roga, Udveg etc...how are the two different ?
Atishdipankar

Postby 2002diksha » Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:38 pm

sir,
my daughter is 8 years old and she is born in vishti karana.in what way this karana would impact her.she is of libra lagna.aquarius and capricon stands in fourth and fifth house.will her intellect and fourth house specification suffer due to vishti karana which is ruled by saturn.kindly shed light on this.
thanks
2002diksha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Postby GirishJoshi » Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:15 pm

SOS....
Hi,
my name is Girish Joshi. Below are my details. B date -02/05/1975, Time ; 05:45 am , Place: Bidar Karnataka. Recently someone after seeing my patrika told that I was born in Vishti/ Bhadra karana & nothing will go right for me, its worst karana for birth. Since then my life has become gloomy. I've started developing bad negative feelings about myself(SELF DESTRUCTIVE THOUGHTS). I am going through really bad time, request you to help/guide me.
GirishJoshi
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Postby R V RAMANAN » Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:18 pm

Hi,

Being born in vishti karana alone cannot destroy a persons life.You are under dasa chidra.Your Jupiter dasha has just started and generally the transition from one dahsa to the other is a bit troublesome especially from rahu to guru who are miles apart in their ways.

Though your Jupiter is aspected by satun and Rahu and also the lord of the 22nd drekkana it is in paravataamsa doing good in 6 varga charts.

You are born in uttarashada nakshatra and its lord the sun is exalted in lagna who is also the fifth lord.Your chart has enough punya and lagna lords placement in the 11th is good.

So nothing to worry.Just chant Aum nama shivaya and try and fast on Thursdays if you can..Take care to speak politely to people as your second house is a bit afflicted and is aspected by the furious mars.

Be cool...

Regards
ramanan
R V RAMANAN
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Postby anxious2711 » Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:55 am

Khoo Hock Leong wrote:
Now for Vishti karana :

If your have a native born on Vishti (Bhadra) Karana look at the houses lorded by Saturn (Saturn is the ruler of this Karana). You may find that the house significance ruled by Aquarius and Capricorn would be delay or damaged, This can mostly happen due to profession also.

In Simha/Leo, Vrishchik/Scorpio, Kumbha/Aquarius, Meena/Pisces : Then Bhadra is in on Earth. Results Utter Ruination

Could anyone please elaborate on this? What can we say for a Makara or Kumbha native? Saturn will rule the 1st house, does that give the native a weak constitution of a short longevity?
I am a Makara lagna, and in terms of my health or even 2nd house signification I have never had any major complaints.

Thanks for your input,
anxious2711
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Postby GirishJoshi » Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:02 pm

Dear Ramanan,

Thank you for your efforts for me & explaining. It's has given oxygen & removed negativity. Since you have gone through my details, please help me on following issues.

1. What does it mean "Though your Jupiter is aspected by satun and Rahu and also the lord of the 22nd drekkana it is in paravataamsa doing good in 6 varga charts."

2. I would like to know till what time Chidra dasa will continue. Should I take major decisions in this phase or not..like (Marriage/ Purchase of house/ job change).

3. Is there anything I can do to reduce the effect of Birth in bhadra Karana.

4. My father was given "Dattak" ( adoption by other family on old days). Is there any "Kul dosha" in my patrika because of this.

I appreciate your efforts for me & thank you once again.

Warm Regards,
Girish Joshi.

R V RAMANAN wrote:Hi,

Being born in vishti karana alone cannot destroy a persons life.You are under dasa chidra.Your Jupiter dasha has just started and generally the transition from one dahsa to the other is a bit troublesome especially from rahu to guru who are miles apart in their ways.

Though your Jupiter is aspected by satun and Rahu and also the lord of the 22nd drekkana it is in paravataamsa doing good in 6 varga charts.

You are born in uttarashada nakshatra and its lord the sun is exalted in lagna who is also the fifth lord.Your chart has enough punya and lagna lords placement in the 11th is good.

So nothing to worry.Just chant Aum nama shivaya and try and fast on Thursdays if you can..Take care to speak politely to people as your second house is a bit afflicted and is aspected by the furious mars.

Be cool...

Regards
ramanan
GirishJoshi
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Postby R V RAMANAN » Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:28 am

1. What does it mean "Though your Jupiter is aspected by satun and Rahu and also the lord of the 22nd drekkana it is in paravataamsa doing good in 6 varga charts."Jupiter is not all that bad....can be managed.

2. I would like to know till what time Chidra dasa will continue. Should I take major decisions in this phase or not..like (Marriage/ Purchase of house/ job change).chidra will be there for a maximum period of six months from the start of the dasha and after that you can take all decisions

3. Is there anything I can do to reduce the effect of Birth in bhadra Karana. Nothing much except think twice before you take a plunge.
4. My father was given "Dattak" ( adoption by other family on old days). Is there any "Kul dosha" in my patrika because of this.no dosh involved here.

Regards'
Ramanan
R V RAMANAN
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Postby rathore » Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:34 am

anxious2711 wrote:
Khoo Hock Leong wrote:
Now for Vishti karana :

Could anyone please elaborate on this? What can we say for a Makara or Kumbha native? Saturn will rule the 1st house, does that give the native a weak constitution of a short longevity?
I am a Makara lagna, and in terms of my health or even 2nd house signification I have never had any major complaints.

Thanks for your input,

Dear Anxious2711,

Karana is a part of the Panchanga and its major use is for muhurta. For muhurta purposes the effects in decreasing strength are Lagna > Day > Nakshatra > Karana > Tithi. Some sages give Karana more importance than Nakshatra or Tithi. In any case i.e Lagna is the most powerful. One can say it is also applicable to the birth of the native as birth is also a muhurta.

To see if results indicated by karana will/will not apply look at the placement of the planets. If they are in line with the qualities indicated by the karana then the results can be told. And results are to be told for the house/sign Karana lord is occupying more than the ones it owns.

Rathore
rathore
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Postby outofit » Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:57 pm

My son was born on 21st may 2013 at 4:20 pm in India Pune.

I can alsready see some health issues with him. Can you guide me on what effect it might have on this father.
outofit
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Return to Planets, Houses, Signs, etc.