Welcome to the www.LightOnVedicAstrology.com Forum. Click here to register

psoriasis... in astrology

Questions about health.

Moderator: Shrikanth

Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.

psoriasis... in astrology

Postby mannu21 » Thu May 12, 2011 12:38 am

How can we detect cause of Psoriasis in astrology and chances of cure ?

Regards
May Sai Bless All !
mannu21
Contributor
Contributor

Re: psoriasis... in astrology

Postby astroboy » Thu May 12, 2011 5:23 pm

Good day Mannu 21,

Budha rules over all skin diseases while Saturn rules over the skin in general . Capricorn is associated with the Skin . Moon gives a pathological tendency for Fungal and zymotic disorders . Rahu and Ketu are responsible for persistant skin diseases.

if budha is afflicted , thake it for granted that the condition of the skin will not be good . see the Nakshatra where Budha is . That part ruled by the nakshatra will be most afflicted . I know 2 cases of Budha in Meena giving skin problems .

Best regard's
Through hard work and spiritual practices, a person gets honor and dignity. The lazy one who puts in no efforts is like a fool who allows salt to be spilled on the wounds of his misfortunes. The idler depending only on fate, achieves nothing. - K.N.Rao ji
astroboy
Donor
Donor

Postby mannu21 » Fri May 13, 2011 3:19 am

astroboy wrote:Good day Mannu 21,

Budha rules over all skin diseases while Saturn rules over the skin in general . Capricorn is associated with the Skin . Moon gives a pathological tendency for Fungal and zymotic disorders . Rahu and Ketu are responsible for persistant skin diseases.

if budha is afflicted , thake it for granted that the condition of the skin will not be good . see the Nakshatra where Budha is . That part ruled by the nakshatra will be most afflicted . I know 2 cases of Budha in Meena giving skin problems .

Best regard's

Thanks Astroboy,

Does it mean if there is moon-saturn conjuction it can cause fungal disorder.

Budha is in Venus nakshatra (P Ashadha) in Sagitarius. Does any relations between mercury and jupiter has something to do with skin problems.

And I feel as Saturn is cause of rheumatic diseases like artheritis; thats why it cause psoriatic arthiritis.

Regards
May Sai Bless All !
mannu21
Contributor
Contributor

Postby mannu21 » Sat May 21, 2011 1:37 am

Astroboy

Does it mean if there is moon-saturn conjuction, it can cause fungal disorder.

Budha is in Venus nakshatra (P Ashadha) in Sagitarius. Does any relations between mercury and jupiter has something to do with skin problems.

And I feel as Saturn is cause of rheumatic diseases like artheritis; thats why it cause psoriatic arthiritis.

Can this be cured ?
May Sai Bless All !
mannu21
Contributor
Contributor

Postby anuradha » Sat May 21, 2011 6:49 am

by astroboy » 130511

Good day Mannu 21,

Best regard's

Deepakji, I feel Mercury rules the skin . For skin disease Mercury and Ketu[ micro organism].Saturn is for disorder of muscle,tendon, paralysis, disorder of knee , leg and foot , joints etc. regards
Please seek as many opinions as you can from other learned member's on the forum as I might be completely wrong with the Analysis.
astroboy
Donator

हर मित्रता के पीछे कोई ना कोई स्वार्थ होता है.ऐसी कोई मित्रता नहीं जिसमे स्वार्थ ना हो. यह कड़वा सच है.

सर्प , नृप , शेर, डंक मारने वाले ततैया, छोटे बच्चे , दूसरों के कुत्तों , और एक मूर्ख: इन सातों को नीद से नहीं उठाना चाहिए.
anuradha
Donor
Donor

Postby mannu21 » Mon May 23, 2011 9:04 pm

anuradha wrote:
Deepakji, I feel Mercury rules the skin . For skin disease Mercury and Ketu[ micro organism].Saturn is for disorder of muscle,tendon, paralysis, disorder of knee , leg and foot , joints etc. regards

Can Mercury is in Ketu Nakshatra or Ketu is in Mercury Nakshatra also cause skin infection ?
May Sai Bless All !
mannu21
Contributor
Contributor

Postby anuradha » Mon May 23, 2011 11:05 pm

Mercury in the NK of Ketu causes mental aberation. I have checked the result of Ketu in the NK of Mercury , could not find the results. anu
हर मित्रता के पीछे कोई ना कोई स्वार्थ होता है.ऐसी कोई मित्रता नहीं जिसमे स्वार्थ ना हो. यह कड़वा सच है.

सर्प , नृप , शेर, डंक मारने वाले ततैया, छोटे बच्चे , दूसरों के कुत्तों , और एक मूर्ख: इन सातों को नीद से नहीं उठाना चाहिए.
anuradha
Donor
Donor

Postby jyeshta » Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:18 am

My cousin has Psoriasis from schooldays. She is 45 now. Her horoscope has cancer(kataka)ascendent and she has Mercury and Ketu in 6th house in saggitarius. she suffered very much during both these dasas. Now in Venus dasa she is having arthritis.Venus is in 8th house in acquarius. she has malefics in 7th house capricorn.
Saturn is in Capricorn own house with Mars exalted there. ketu is in Venus's star and Mercury is in Moola.
jyeshta

Postby mannu21 » Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:38 pm

hi Jyestha

If possible, could you share the birth details
May Sai Bless All !
mannu21
Contributor
Contributor

Postby astroleaner » Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:11 pm

Hi - my husband has suffered from psoriasis since 1997..had a full body flare up in Feb 2000 after applying a siddha oil and has retained the psoriasis in his entire body till date. He had a life threatening emergency with a drop in cardiac rate in April/May 2008 due to a very bad flare up. When we consulted astrologers we were told that he would get better after his Rahu dasa but there's no sign of any improvement. If anyone can throw light on which planets in which houses are causing this and state some remedies - it'll greatly help!

Birth Info:

DOB - 11 June 1971
TOB - 9:30 p.m.
Place of Birth: 10n40, 79e26 (5:30 East of GMT)

Thanks!
astroleaner
Contributor
Contributor

Return to Health