Welcome to the www.LightOnVedicAstrology.com Forum. Click here to register

Hopeless situation with both husband & wife running Rahu MD?

Questions about money and income.

Moderator: shilpa

Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.

Hopeless situation with both husband & wife running Rahu MD?

Postby karmatrix » Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:14 pm

I am inquiring this on behalf of a family friend, who seems to be in a big financial mess. They were pretty well off, but things have gone terribly wrong since the past few years. Worst is, the native's (husband) now also diagnosed of a cyst which is causing more agony to the family.

Also, both the husband and wife are simultaneously running the Rahu Mahadasha (Saturn AD)!! The wife's still managed to keep a happy face, but the native it seems is now losing patience. DO we have some hope since they still have 11 - 12 more years of Rahu MD to witness? Can the experts suggest some remedy that can bail the family out of this terrible situation? Also, can their son or daughter's horoscope amend the situation they are in, by any chance?

Thanks, already!

Sincere Regards,
Karmatrix
Last edited by karmatrix on Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Now look here.
I did not say I was a millionaire.
But I said I have spent more money than a millionaire!
Cause if I had kept all of the money I had already spent,
I woulda been a millionaire a long time ago!"

- Going Down Slow (Howling Wolf)
karmatrix
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Hopeless situation with both husband & wife running Rahu

Postby shilpa » Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:47 am

Dear karmatrix,

the man's chart doesn't appear to be bad ...shani the LL and the 12th...Venus lording the 4th and 9th.....Me lord of 5th and 8th...in their houses.

can you give me more details of the the life before and during the Rahu dasa. Give more specifcis of what he had and doesn;t have now.....speicfics of the problems..etc
to me it may be a case of decline from good before to average now.

regards
When reason ends, then anger begins ..Dalai Lama
shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: Hopeless situation with both husband & wife running Rahu

Postby mannu21 » Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:44 am

I
shilpa wrote:it may be a case of decline from good before to average now.

regards

I agree with shilpa ji

I feel, the situation is such because of Rahu in ketu NK, that can create a lot of confusion and fear of things that doesnt really exist.

If the given birth details are correct; I feel the problems were always there but in Rahu it started giving tensions. Exchange between 6th and 7th lord can give some problems. Debilated 2nd and 11th lord can also give tensions related to the respective houses, unless the profession is related to overseas.

I also want to add, tell them to be very caution with any kind of paper work (related to everything, especially accounts)
May Sai Bless All !
mannu21
Contributor
Contributor

Return to Money