Welcome to the www.LightOnVedicAstrology.com Forum. Click here to register

Second Marriage yoga

Questions about marriage and relationships.

Moderators: Shrikanth, cjappu

Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.

Second Marriage yoga

Postby aman2209 » Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:11 pm

Dear Astrologers ,
My DOB is .
regards

A
Last edited by aman2209 on Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:41 am, edited 2 times in total.
aman2209
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Second Marriage yoga

Postby aliens19672004 » Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:53 pm

Hi

Marraiges can be seen from every 8th house (which become the UL) from the 1st UL. Now in your case if you see:

The 1st UL is in Capricon so the 2nd UL would be in Leo which is the 8th from the 1st UL

Like this you can see all the marraiges till you come back to the 1st UL and that would be end of it. As when you touch the 1st UL no more marraiges are destined.

But it does not mean that you will enjoy all these marraiges. No not at all. At some point one of the marraige would stop you to proceed further with any more marraiges.

Like in your case I have seen that you have yoga to have 12 Marraiges.

The marraige will break from the lords of the 2nd and 7th from the respective UL. In your case the Lord of the 2nd house from the UL is Rahu and the 7th from UL is Moon. Both are are nicely placed. But the placement of Mars in the 7th from UL would give you extra marital affairs.

Placement of the lords in the 7th or 12th from UL states that the native would have strained relationships with a particular member of the family from the spouse side. In your case I see that you have strained relationships with your brother-in-law as Mars is placed in the 7th from UL

Please correct me if I am wrong

regards
Uma shanker achanta
Uma shanker achanta
aliens19672004
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Postby aman2209 » Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:09 am

dear Mr Achanta

PLEASE REPLY PLEASE REPLY
regards

A
Last edited by aman2209 on Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:41 am, edited 2 times in total.
aman2209
Contributor
Contributor

Postby saloni » Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:52 am

Dear Astrologers,

My divorce happened 14 years ago. I have one son.

I love one man for 2 years,and just this week he went to be with another woman for marriage.

Do I have a chance for a happy second marriage?

me: 21 SEPT 1972 LONDON 03.10AM

Son: 16 JAN 1996 LONDON 00.24AM

Any advice will be most grateful,thankyou.
saloni

Postby aman2209 » Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:06 am

Hi saloni

you have to check the lord o your 7th house ie venus.

Regards
A
Last edited by aman2209 on Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
aman2209
Contributor
Contributor

Postby swamykool » Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:07 am

Saloni ji,
Were you married somewhere in 1992? Can you give the date of marriage?

swamykool
It's better to rule in hell than to serve in heaven.
swamykool
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Postby saloni » Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:14 am

Hi A,

Im based in London,and joined this site only today. I dont know much about astrology,but things in my life (money,love,work) seem to be going from bad to worse.

I was hoping someone could look at my chart and let me know if I have a genuine chance of remarrying,and if so,when.

Im not sure if this is correct,but looking at my birth chart,Rahu sits in my 7th house.
saloni

Postby saloni » Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:15 am

Dear Swamykool,

Yes,I was married 22 july 1991,Do I have any further hope please,thankyou
saloni

Postby swamykool » Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:54 am

Dear Saloni ji,
You have good chances of getting married in 2011. The first half is good and the 2nd half is better. However avoid Jan 2011. That is not a good period for you. Don't worry your Rahu in 7th is not a problem. The problem is Rahu is in uttarashadha - the Nakshtra of Shani and Shani is in 11th (Tau) which is a badhaka house (causes delays and/or disruptions) for your lagna. Shani is also your 7th lord. Venus the lord of Tau (11th) becomes badhakesh, is in the Lagna and aspecting 7th. Also Shani the 7th lord in Rashi is in the 8th house in Navamsha. But Shani is in the nakshatra of Jup and in this dasha Jup's effects will prevail. You may expect some better days. However- word of caution - marriage will never be a bed of roses for you and you would have to work around several pitfalls. A little bit of level headedness and forethought in life would solve this IMHO.

PS - Could you pl give us the date of your divorce.

Regards
swamykool
swamykool
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Postby ambjig » Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:14 am

Hi smaycol.

i have venus at 7th place.

So how many marriage i have in my life ?

although till date i am single.

17-11-1977
17-00
jamnagar

reg
jig
ambjig
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Postby swamykool » Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:38 am

Dear Ambjig,

You have Venus in the 7th house in both rashi and navamsha. In rashi venus is in own house and navm friendly house aspected by moon. Mars and Sat aspect Ven in Rashi and Navm. Jup aspects Ven in Rashi. You are a Mangalik with Mars debilitated. Venus will bring you a good looking and pleasent spouse, who might be a little demanding and spend a little bit on luxuries. How many marriages? If you get one stick to it for life. And Mars deb in a kendra. If want to stay out of trouble - watch your tongue.

Regards
swamykool
swamykool
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Postby ambjig » Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:42 am

Many thanks swamykool

Yes i am looking for only single marriage till date this didnt happened ?

So when finally i will get married ?

Reg
jig
ambjig
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Postby saloni » Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:09 am

Dear Swamikool,

I really appreciate your feedback..and you give me hope!! I cant believe Im going to marry next year...but with who,the one man I loved has only this week met and decided to marry someone else,even though they only have 15/36 point and bhakoot dosh and nadi dosh!! He has become crazy over a woman he met a week ago,even though mine and his kundli match was much stronger. He said as its both their 2nd marriage and they are aged 38 &39,kundli match is no longer relevant. Is that true? Both hers and mine navamsha charts have empty 7th houses...could he change his mind? Their families are already involved. He said that i am 50 times more beautiful,but she is highly educated from a good family...why the sudden change after 2 years? His 23/9/71 jammu apprx 5pm...i know he has sun and venus in his 8th house.THANK YOU!!
saloni

Postby swamykool » Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:25 am

Dear ambjig,
2012 to 2015 is a very good time for marriage.

swamykool
swamykool
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Postby saloni » Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:34 am

Dear Swamykool,
Sorry forgot to answer your question...me and my husband separated in 1996,when my son was just a baby..one jyotish had said that in my sons chart,it shows an absent father. My son was born 16/1/96 00.25am London...do u think theres a genuine chance of him having a father figure from 2011 as you said i could marry then. Him and my boyfriend had got on so well,and im disappointed that I hadnt realised just howmuch i loved him until he left this week...i would treated him like a king,rather than taking him for granted.
Many thanks Swamykool,kind regards,Saloni.
saloni

Postby swamykool » Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:38 am

Dear Saloni,
Don't go by Ashtakoot matches. its only a ready reckoner. Kundli matching is a far more detailed process. Also I said there are very good chances of marriage this 2011 but you would have to try hard. Remember no karma no phal. More later.

swamykool
swamykool
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Postby saloni » Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:57 am

Dear swamykool,thankyou,I eagerly await to read more of your words of wisdom...this is the 1st evening I havnt cried for a week. You are a real blessing,thank you.
saloni

Postby ambjig » Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:01 am

Hi swamy col thanks,

Code: Select all
Dear ambjig,
2012 to 2015 is a very good time for marriage.
Code: Select all

Its being too late for me as i am already 33.

Not possible before this time ?

Reg
jig
ambjig
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Postby swamykool » Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:35 am

Dear Ambjig,

Can't hurry the palnets now, can we? Best wishes. :)

swamykool
swamykool
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Postby ambjig » Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:41 am

Hi swamycool,

Thanks for your all reply and wishes.

I have one personal question to ask you so will pm you.

Reg
jig.
ambjig
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Postby aman2209 » Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:20 am

hi swamycool ,

please tell me if i will have second marriage & how wud it go for me ! my dob is 25.11.1977 time 05.20am Place Chandigarh India .

Also please tell me the period it will happen most likely!

Regards
A
aman2209
Contributor
Contributor

Postby aliens19672004 » Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:52 am

saloni wrote:Hi A,

Im based in London,and joined this site only today. I dont know much about astrology,but things in my life (money,love,work) seem to be going from bad to worse.

I was hoping someone could look at my chart and let me know if I have a genuine chance of remarrying,and if so,when.

Im not sure if this is correct,but looking at my birth chart,Rahu sits in my 7th house.

Hi

Your Moon is badly placed in the 8th house and Moon is a life saving force for every human being on this earth. Like for your child you are a life force to feed him and take care of him for us Moon is the life force. When life force is in a very bad state then the native would not feel good and all his work would come to a stand still. In your case it your ascendant Lord. If such lord take the place in the 8th house which is considered as house of ups and down, bad debts, unwanted things happening in the life of the native.

Your Saturn Maha dasa started from 14.02.2006 and this would end on 14.02.2015. Saturn is aspecting your ascendant which is conjoined venus and it is also aspecting your Moon which is placed in the 8th house. The work of the saturn is due to all those areas where it is aspecting. Hence your health is effected as it is aspecting your ascendant, your husband has left you because it is aspecting Venus which is the significator of spouse, it is aspecting your Moon which is placed in the 8th house which would bring you debts in your life and on which you do not have control and being placed in the 11th house eventhough it is good it has got argala on the 11th house from it and hence earning money would become an hericulan task.

Hence the only way to wear a blue sapphire in the ring finger in gold on Saturday in the right hand. The weight of the stone whould be 1 carrat per 10 kgs of the body weight. Once you wear this blue sapphire life forces of the native would come back and the native would become energetic again and saturn would start helping the native rather than destroying it.

Regards
Uma shanker achanta
Uma shanker achanta
aliens19672004
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Postby aman2209 » Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:06 am

AAAA
Last edited by aman2209 on Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
aman2209
Contributor
Contributor

Postby pngb » Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:33 pm

Please help : Pan : 02-Dec-1980; Time : 18:07; Place= Hyderabad

Underwent an affair for around 2 years and it broke in the month of April -2010 due to the girls parents persistent & strong
opposition ,post 4 month got engaged with someone else and even that broke within a span of 1 month(first week of Oct)

Would I get married in 2011 and would it be a love or arrange marriage ? Why there's so much of unrest ? I'm completely broken with these 2 unfortunate episodes.
Do you really see a happiness in my personal and married life ? Kindly Advise.
pngb
Contributor
Contributor

Postby mayaa » Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:53 am

Namasthe!

My D O B is 03 08 1964 place coimbatore time 13:32.Is a second marriage possible?

Dhanyavaad

Mayaa
mayaa
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Next

Return to Relationship and Marriage