Welcome to the www.LightOnVedicAstrology.com Forum. Click here to register

Stock Trading -Need charts

Questions about career and job.

Moderators: shilpa, cjappu

Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.

Stock Trading -Need charts

Postby StellarAstrologer » Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:05 am

Folks,
If you and somebody else who you know, are involved in trading (not investing) in stocks -day trading, short term trading etc. - Please let me know. I am trying to collect horoscopes of people who do this part time or full time as career. I welcome charts of successful people in stock brokerage, mutual fund, hedge fund business etc. Please post the details here, rather sending me a PM. Thanks
M.Sharma
Chaos (6,8,12) = Cash for astrologers, gemstone sellers, consultants, bankruptcy lawyers, doctors and investors + परोपदेषा काले सर्वे व्यास पराशरः
StellarAstrologer
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Stock Trading -Need charts

Postby vidhyanine » Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:58 am

I work in the stock market business. Here are my details:
DOB: Dec 19, 1983
TOB: 02:15 AM
POB: Navsari, Gujarat, India.

let me know if you see anything special?

-Vidhyanine
“Millionaires don't use Astrology, Billionaires do.”
― J.P. Morgan
vidhyanine
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Postby StellarAstrologer » Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:35 am

hello Vidya
You will do well in stock market, real estate, investments (selling and buying). In Guru dasa (2013 October), you will be involved in buying and selling, sales, real estate and finance related business.Good luck. Current Rahu dasa is very good for higher education. Good luck.
M.Sharma
Chaos (6,8,12) = Cash for astrologers, gemstone sellers, consultants, bankruptcy lawyers, doctors and investors + परोपदेषा काले सर्वे व्यास पराशरः
StellarAstrologer
Contributor
Contributor

Postby vidhyanine » Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:52 am

M. Sharma,

Thank you so much for that. That gives me hope that things will be alright financially. Yes, the current Rahu MD, has given me excellent education. I completed my Masters in Finance by 25. Though I have not been doing well in work. Struggling at job working as an assistant only. Hard work, less money.

Also, how do you see the Saturn dasha being exalted and the lord of 5th house being in the 2nd house with Venus?

Once again, thank you so much for giving me insight.
-Vidhyanine.
― J.P. Morgan
vidhyanine
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Postby StellarAstrologer » Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:10 am

Vidya -ji
You are welcome. I think you posted in other areas. My sincere advice is to forget astrology and focus on a bright future and work towards that by giving your best. Astrology is a enormous distraction for many of us (including me) who are intellectually disposed. Do not fall into this trap. Learning learning has no end. Once KN Rao told me that nobody knows even 3% of astrology properly. You have a good chart, do not worry. Mars is lagna is a worry, but develop patience. And follow 24 hr rule. Think over a decision for 24 hrs before committing to anything.

Your chart interested me as Rahu is in Moon's star and Moon is with Rahu. But all this is in 9th house rather than the desired 11th house -which could give millions and billions. Chart of Michael Milken with Rahu in Taurus in Mrigasira and Mars is vargottama in second house (his lagna is cancer). He became a multi millionare in Rahu dasa trading bonds. Your case Saturn and Venus is second are good for Sales and Trading Business (functional area) within the finance/investment world. Plan accordingly, stay away from astrology for ever. Good luck. Today is varamahalakshi pooja (sravana masa) - so I am trying to help a lady.

M.Sharma
StellarAstrologer
Contributor
Contributor

Postby vidhyanine » Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:33 am

M.Sharma,

Yes, I have posted in several areas of this discussion board. I would love to forget astrology as many have told me that it will only disrupt me in life. But it is difficult because the subject matter is extremely amazing as the universe, with no boundaries and its endless. It is rather difficult for me because it has been inherited to me through my genes. My grandfather was a student of astrology and so was my father. I always had keen interest in this and I further developed it by reading dozen books on this subject.

Wow, it is nice to know that you spoke with the great KN Rao. Did you meet him in person or were you his student/disciple?

Rahu in Moon's nakshatra and Moon with Rahu in the 9th house can give possibilities of earning millions and billions? Wow, I didn't know I had great potential.
What's funny is that I have had no sales experience in my life and I fear it because I am not good at convincing/persuading people to buy. I hope this improves with time.

I am really thankful from the bottom of my heart for you giving me great advise and enlighting me to work harder as my chart indicates financial sucess!

How long have you been studying this? Also, are you interested in the stock market yourself?
-Vidhyanine
― J.P. Morgan
vidhyanine
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Postby karthikn27 » Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:09 am

Hello Mr Sharma,

I work as an IT professional in a software firm Here are my details:
DOB: Sep 20, 1982
TOB: 15 :52 PM
POB: Mumbai, India.

I trade in stocks and have been successful in around 60 per cent of my ventures.
I have a keen interest in the stock market business and would like to know whether this profession suits me.
Kindly advise.

Regards,
Karthik
karthikn27

Postby StellarAstrologer » Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:25 am

Yes to most of your questions. I meant Rahu has to be in 11th not 9th, you misread my post. 11th house says everything about earnings. 10th is profession. planets in 9th need not give great career progress, but will give very good higher education (subject to dasa, bhukti, strength etc). MBA (top 5 b-school in USA), CFA. Astrology 20 years, Stocks/options -12 years.
vidhyanine wrote:M.Sharma,
Wow, it is nice to know that you spoke with the great KN Rao. Did you meet him in person or were you his student/disciple?

Rahu in Moon's nakshatra and Moon with Rahu in the 9th house can give possibilities of earning millions and billions? Wow, I didn't know I had great potential.

-Vidhyanine
StellarAstrologer
Contributor
Contributor

Postby StellarAstrologer » Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:35 am

Karthik,
I am getting makara lagna with Ju and Mo in tenth (confirm, if you know astrology). Jupiter in swati connected to Rahu in sixth shows your competitive nature and big/huge plans to win at all costs or stock trades so to speak. Saturn dasa 2011 Dec, you'll start making a lot of money. But initial Sat/Sat bhukti will be very rough as it is also transit shani on moon. Watch stress levels in Shani dasa as it can affect your health adversely. Venus and Sun shows lot of unearned income from stocks, unexpected gains, inheritance etc. It appears you are in the right field already. Send me email giving your details (professional). I am at nakshatras@gmail.com. Good luck

karthikn27 wrote:Hello Mr Sharma,
I work as an IT professional in a software firm Here are my details:
DOB: Sep 20, 1982
TOB: 15 :52 PM
POB: Mumbai, India.

Regards,
Karthik
StellarAstrologer
Contributor
Contributor

Postby vidhyanine » Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:37 am

Oh, Okay. That makes sense. 9th house is higher education. My 11th house ruler is Moon (exalted) in the 9th. 11th house is the marketplace hence, during sub dasha of Rahu - Moon, I would do well in the marketplace?

Nice to know you've been doing Atrology for 20 years.
You have CFA as well. Wow, Nice.
-vidhyanine
― J.P. Morgan
vidhyanine
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Postby karthikn27 » Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:39 am

HI Stellar . yes you are right . i have makara lagna and (guru +chandra ) in 10th house
rahu in 6th house and venus in 8th house
karthikn27

Postby lovacrs » Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:16 pm

Sharma ji,

I have indulged in stock trading and investing in stocks off and on.
When it is on you will think that I am addicted and when I am off it is almost
as if I never did it :D .

Well as for the results - Overall result is negative. I can not consider myself
successful in stock trading.

DOB: 20feb60 Mysore, 14:54
CRS
lovacrs
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Postby chaks » Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:47 pm

Dear Stellar Astrologer

I have been investing in stocks too from 1995 with marginal gains so far. I even tried day trading for a few months in 2004 & 2006, was not successful and gave it up. Do tell me if you can if I have the right planetary combination/periods for venturing into the market regularly. 23-09-1968, 1-40 AM, Cuddalore (TN)

Regards
chaks
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Postby purohits » Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:51 am

Dear Sharma Ji,

I tried my luck with stocks for a short time (3 months) twice.

1. Net-net, I lost in day trade.
2. The investments i made purely on Very Short Term basis, had to coverted into Long Term as the market rate of the investment is at 30-40% of original investment.

Yet, i hoping that someday it will make some profit atleast on absolute value.

I still have the itch to trade and invest in stocks on the short term basis, but can only try my luck again only once my finances improve. Right now i am into dumps financially.

My rahu MD is about to begin by end of this year. Rahu(12th Lord) in 11th(in Moon's Nakshatra) along with Mars(2nd & 9th Lord) in Capricorn. Moon is in Venus's nakshatra but in 6th house - would this not spoil the party, if any.

My details: 15 Oct 1971, 4.30 PM, Hyderabad (india)

So, could you please let me know if my chart shows any luck that i may have with stocks?

Thanks & Regards

Sridhar
purohits
Contributor
Contributor

Postby p.stranger » Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:05 am

hello StellarAstrologer
I have never invested in stock market , could you please let me know that whether I should invest in market or not. Many people lose in stock Market so before investing I am seeking your advice.

regards -
Pradeep

D.O.B- 23-july-1984
Time-4:53 AM
Place-Lucknow
p.stranger
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Basab » Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:00 am

StellarAstrologer,

I am into stocks too. My birth details are 14th July 1980, 1:36 pm, Calcutta.
"You will understand the Gita better with your biceps, your muscles, a little stronger." -- Swami Vivekananda
Basab
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Postby StellarAstrologer » Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:45 am

Chaks,
Quick 5 minute review, Mars in second as fifth lord is right for trading stocks. You are in Jupiter dasa in second H that is good for monetary gains. I would say, your chart shows some gains that can be from real estate and land dealings. Look at 2,5, and 11 for gains from investments. 12H is long term, 2nd H is for short term/day trading kind of things (uttara kalamrita gives some of these parameters for second house) and the right transit.
chaks wrote:
I have been investing in stocks too from 1995 with marginal gains so far. I even tried day trading for a few months in 2004 & 2006, was not successful and gave it up. Do tell me if you can if I have the right planetary combination/periods for venturing into the market regularly. 23-09-1968, 1-40 AM, Cuddalore (TN)

Regards
StellarAstrologer
Contributor
Contributor

Postby StellarAstrologer » Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:50 am

Sridhar,
I like your Mars and Rahu but not Moon in sixth that too in P.Phalguni ruled by Venus (a very bad ownership planet for Pisces lagna). Your gains are not from stock market is what I feel. Jupiter in ninth in Saturn's constellation, aspected by Saturn will act like Saturn (equal gains and expenditure). Also you could have a career in foreign country and/or teaching or research position. Again Ju in ninth is good for astrology, research, higher education not very good for career progress. But if you are in research it is a very good Jupiter for you. Good luck.
MSharma
purohits wrote:Dear Sharma Ji,

My details: 15 Oct 1971, 4.30 PM, Hyderabad (india)

So, could you please let me know if my chart shows any luck that i may have with stocks?

Thanks & Regards

Sridhar
StellarAstrologer
Contributor
Contributor

Postby StellarAstrologer » Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:54 am

Basab,
I have seen your chart before (PM for mssharma). Venus in mrigasira and your lagna lord, is making you trade (buy and sell) and interact with your opponents (or business people). Both these are governed by 2nd and 7th for your libra lagna. Venus in 8th and Mars in 12th - gains are limited, or will come after lot of effort.Saturn seeing its own house is what makes you happy also when trading as you enjoy this. Control your risk capital when you trade.
M.Sharma
Basab wrote:StellarAstrologer,

I am into stocks too. My birth details are 14th July 1980, 1:36 pm, Calcutta.
StellarAstrologer
Contributor
Contributor

Postby StellarAstrologer » Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:57 am

CRS,
Fifth lord venus in 8th in Sun's nakshatra - More of insurance type windfall due to personal distress or even inheritance rather than gains from stocks. Good luck
lovacrs wrote:Sharma ji,

StellarAstrologer
Contributor
Contributor

Postby chaks » Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:42 pm

Thank you Stellar Astrologer. I think you meant to say 11H is for long term, it has come out as 12H.

Regards,
Last edited by chaks on Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chaks
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Postby sinecurve » Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:02 pm

Hello StellarAstrologer, I did some stocks during my MA SD and initial RA SD but not for last almost 2 years now. How do you think is my chart for stock trading. I do have a lot of interest and plan to do it as part-time.

My 5th 9th and 11th house and lords are well placed. Just to mention I do gamble with friends sometime and never ever loose.

-thanks for your time.
Last edited by sinecurve on Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
'वक्त से पहले और मुक़द्दर् से ज्यादा किसी को कुछ नहीं मिलता' - Neither before time nor beyond destiny, would you attain anything !
sinecurve
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Postby funnykishi » Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:44 pm

Nameste Sharma Ji,

I am a Relationship manager in a financial firm and work for different peoples.
I have my own account in other firm but book loss in total.
can advice me that i will continue in this field or move to other field (Computer hardware networking)
My details as follows :
DOB : 15-09-1976
TOB: 16:00
POB: New Delhi

I am eagerly waiting for your reply.

Thanks

Brij Mohan Sharma
funnykishi
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Postby Basab » Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:09 pm

Yes, sir, I remember asking for prediction from you. Thank you for the prediction, sir. You are very right that gains have been very limited so far and has come after lots of effort. But I don't think I will agree with you at all that I enjoy trading. I had kept myself away from shares for 2 years, though my dad had repeatedly asked me to get into it during that time. I didn't want to because I didn't like it, and even though I was not doing anything else, I refused to get into it. Such was my dislike for shares. But the interesting thing is, just when there was only a a little less than two months left for the Saturn sub-period to start, I agreed to get into shares fully. It was like a surrender to destiny, to go for something which I never wanted to do. With nothing else to do, that thought was bugging me all the time and getting on my nerves, and I got into shares, even though I was reluctant about it all through. And the interesting thing is, I changed my mind, got into it, only when my Saturn period of 5th lord of speculation was about to start. That is destiny! It doesn't leave us with any choice. I don't like shares even now, but I am doing it. I am mostly into short-term trading and trying to learn to do day-trading but not much success in that yet. Some money has got stuck so it's become long term investment until I recover it. Thank you once again for your prediction, and I hope, the feedback helps in your research.

StellarAstrologer wrote:Basab,
I have seen your chart before (PM for mssharma). Venus in mrigasira and your lagna lord, is making you trade (buy and sell) and interact with your opponents (or business people). Both these are governed by 2nd and 7th for your libra lagna. Venus in 8th and Mars in 12th - gains are limited, or will come after lot of effort.Saturn seeing its own house is what makes you happy also when trading as you enjoy this. Control your risk capital when you trade.
M.Sharma
"You will understand the Gita better with your biceps, your muscles, a little stronger." -- Swami Vivekananda
Basab
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Postby lovacrs » Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:25 pm

Thanks Sharma ji.

Yes. I have been lucky on insurance with some unforeseen receipts, though not in a big way.
As for inheritance, though my father did not leave much when he died, I have always felt that
whatever I am today is his legacy, as I can never belittle the education, humanism, sportive spirit,
manners etc. he bestowed upon me. That he is no more to share the benefits of my material prosperity
has always saddened me.

CRS,
Fifth lord venus in 8th in Sun's nakshatra - More of insurance type windfall due to personal distress or even inheritance rather than gains from stocks. Good luck

lovacrs wrote:Sharma ji,

CRS
lovacrs
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Next

Return to Career