Welcome to the www.LightOnVedicAstrology.com Forum. Click here to register

Is there Videsh Yatra Yog in my kundli

Questions about buying a home, moving, living abroad, or travel.

Moderator: spidey

Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.

Is there Videsh Yatra Yog in my kundli

Postby chunmunsingh » Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:46 am

Hi,
Is there any chance of foreign travel/ job opportunity in my kundali. If yes when can I expect to get such opportunity. Should I try for one or should I try for some educational course?

My details are as follows-
DoB 03-12-1970
time 22:30
Place Mainpuri (79.01 E and 27.23 N).

Is there any particular action I can take to increase my chance of getting some offer.
Thank you,
Vivek
chunmunsingh
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Re: Is there Videsh Yatra Yog in my kundli

Postby chunmunsingh » Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:53 pm

Is there any hope?
chunmunsingh
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Postby shoemaker » Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:55 am

Hii chunmunsingh,

Yes, there are chances of foriegn travel for work purpose. As your Jupiter(9L) is placed in 4th house with Mars(5L,10L) & aspected by Rahu. Present time is good for travel.

After-2014 Saturn dasha will begin, this period would be tough one as Saturn is in debiliated state in 10th house, may give changes in career.

Regards
shoemaker
Comet Shoemaker–Levy 9 was a comet that broke apart and collided with Jupiter in July 1994, providing the first direct observation of an extraterrestrial collision of Solar System objects. Shoemaker-Levy 9 was the ninth comet discovered by Gene shoemaker.
shoemaker
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Postby chunmunsingh » Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:45 pm

Dear friend,
I got a chance for study abroad in 2006 and job opportunity in 2008 but I did not take the chance at that time, now I am not getting any opportunity at all. Are the chances you see brighter than those in 2006 and 2008. Should I wear some gem or do some 'upay' to make it happen now?
Thank you for your time and effort to guide me.
Chunmun
chunmunsingh
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Postby chunmunsingh » Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:52 pm

can we compare these two situations?
chunmunsingh
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Postby chunmunsingh » Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:14 pm

Dear shoemaker,
can you please analyse whether it is a better chance then 2006 and 2008 for foreign travel and finding a job abroad?
chunmunsingh
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Postby shoemaker » Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:35 pm

Hii chunmunsingh,

Between 2006-09 you were under Jupiter-Venus antardasha. Venus is your(4L,11L) coz it is placed in 4th house(Homeland) thus, it not allowed you to travel to distant places & stay connected to home.

You may experience changes in career after 2014 as Saturn dasha comes. Saturn is 7th(foreign residence, travels due to work)lord placed in 10th house can give work related travels. This period would be better than previous opportunities.

Never wear gemstone of Saturn wiz(blue sapphire) coz it is malefic planet for you. Red coral(Mars) would be suitable for you.

Regards
shoemaker
Comet Shoemaker–Levy 9 was a comet that broke apart and collided with Jupiter in July 1994, providing the first direct observation of an extraterrestrial collision of Solar System objects. Shoemaker-Levy 9 was the ninth comet discovered by Gene shoemaker.
shoemaker
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Return to Residence and Travel