Welcome to the www.LightOnVedicAstrology.com Forum. Click here to register

Childlessness/ChildBirth

Any other questions not listed above.

Moderator: Shrikanth

Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.

Childlessness/ChildBirth

Postby zingu » Wed May 12, 2010 2:12 am

Sex : MALE
DOB : 24-Sep-1972
Time: 11.15 AM
Place : Tenali, Guntur (Distt) , A.P.

Query : Regarding childlessness; overall prosperity

Wife:
DOB: 05-Apr-1976
Time: 06.30AM
Place : Repalli, Guntur(Distt), A.P.

I am married for 10 yrs now and have a happy married life but are still childless. There were multiple instance where hopes raised and diminished in no time -
After couple of years of marriage - my wife conceived but led to an early abortion. Later after some time she conceived again this time it resulted in an ectopic Pregnancy thus one of the fallopian tube removed, under medical supervision we opted IUF and she conceived again but again resulted an ectopic pregnancy and due to which again the other fallopian tube was also removed - ever since we have only option of IVF and which was attempted so far 4-5 times a very expensive, painful process but still no luck yet.

We shown to few astro and did many pujas etc; one of the prime things which most of them indicated is that none of our charts indicate any issue with progeny but still we are childless. When will we have child ? can somebody help with analysis. and specific time period.

There are no family pressures from my parents given that they understand the kind of pain we are undergoing, but this a matter which comes up in relatives get-together and we have eventually avoided any such gatherings to avoid any embarrassments.

Other related queries are overall wealth - we are currently OK but never had a steep rise to claim that we are wealthy.

Appreciate your help.
zingu
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Re: Childlessness/ChildBirth

Postby astroboy » Wed May 12, 2010 3:24 am

Good day,

Let us assess your wife's horoscope first,

at first glance ther affliction is not forthcomming but a harder look reveals the problem. The 5th lord is Ravi. all things being equal people with a Mesha Ascendent have fewer Children. this 5th lord Ravi is in the 12th house which is a Dusthana. but what has really affected him is that he is in Revathi Nakshatra owned by Budha. Budha is combust and is Debilitated in the chart. he is a utter malefic for this lagna owning the 3/6th house. The 5th house is caught between 2 Malefics Shani and Rahu. this affliction is carried over to the Chandra lagna too.From chandra Lagna the 5th lord Budha is again debilitated.

In the D7 chart the lagna has shifted just 1.34 secs back. I will take the lagna to be Pisces. The lagna, chandra lagna, and the 5th house is aspected by the 12th lord Shani.

for anything to be experienced in life the lagna should be strong. Kuja the lagna lord has landed in a enemy and a weak Rashi. Guru, the 12th lord and Santhana karaka and Ketu's presence in the lagna is not to be taken lightly.

More later,
Through hard work and spiritual practices, a person gets honor and dignity. The lazy one who puts in no efforts is like a fool who allows salt to be spilled on the wounds of his misfortunes. The idler depending only on fate, achieves nothing. - K.N.Rao ji
astroboy
Donor
Donor

Postby zingu » Thu May 13, 2010 9:48 pm

Thanks Astroboy for your analysis - and at the same time very curious to know on some definitive reasons and date if at all I have it in our fate.

Regards
zingu
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Postby Shrikanth » Fri May 14, 2010 6:53 am

Dear Zingu,

I began reviewing your wife's chart and found her Rasi lagna to be on a border.
It changes from Pisces to Aries just by adding 39 secs.
This would cause major shift in all the vargas and so is very much in need of rectification.

So to start off on a firm footing - Please provide some major life events with dates (month/year atleast) should suffice.
For example like wedding date, any major travel or relocation dates, also educational/career background first job
promotions etc., loss of near and dear ones can also help.
It would be good if you could provide for both of you for confirmation - but your wife's data is required.

With best wishes
Shrikanth
Shrikanth
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Postby zingu » Fri May 14, 2010 8:07 am

Srikanth -

marriage on 29th Mar, 2000
My Wife started her major career on July 27, 1998 - In Sales, Customer care in Telecommunications company and still continues with the same company. She had good career throughout. She has done PGDBM and passed out in Yr 1998 after her degree in BSc (Comp Sc.)
She was close to Grandmother (her Father's mom) who expired on 25th Jan, 2002

I joined some of major cos on 25th May, 1998; 7th Nov, 2005 & 1st Jun, 2006 ( had tough initial period searching for career options after my engineering degree Electronics and Comm Engg in May.94 Passed with Distinction ; excellent education throughout - settled for paltry job around 95 and finally joined a good company in Jan 96 -- ever since i had been in mobile and telecommunications field only) . Had excellent career graph since 1996 and its filled with many commendations and appreciations throughout.

After finding this girl(now my wife) at same office , spoken first with her parents and then my parents and in no time convinced either parties (after initial resistance) and got married in 2000.

I was very close to my grandfather (my Father's father) who expired on 24th Sep, 1998

Let me know if you are looking for any other specific details.

Regards
zingu
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Postby pink1 » Fri May 14, 2010 7:49 pm

Zingu,

You will be blessed with a female child around April 2011. Soon after this, you have foreign travel where you will earn and become wealthy. Please give feedback after the birth of the child to share your happiness.

regards
pink1
pink1
Contributor
Contributor

Postby zingu » Fri May 14, 2010 8:19 pm

Pink1 - thanks for ur kind words. Will do

Regards
zingu
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Postby Shrikanth » Sat May 15, 2010 5:05 am

Dear Zingu,

Based on your marriage dates, to explain this event - I rectified your wife's time by adding atleast 1 more minute - 6:31a.
This chart could be further rectified and is more time consuming.

Based on this time - Saptamsa lagna is Aries - with Ketu in the 5th. Jup is placed in the 3rd in Marana Karaka Sthana - not in strength.
Ketu in the 5th wouldnt deny progeny. Sun that is the indicator for first child in this Saptamsa is highly afflicted by Merc and Rahu and inimically
placed in Kumbha.

Your wife is currently running Jup/Merc until Oct 2010. I dont have much hopes in Jup/Merc period as Merc is more involved in affliction from the node.
next period of Ketu is in the 5th and does hold some potential during his period between Oct 2010 to Sep 2011.
But the strongest potential is from Venus period during Sep 2011 to May 2014. The childbirth will be early on during this period.

Venus is the 5th lord from Jup, placed in 8th from Sun (indicator for first child) - His debility is indicative of the struggle that you are undergoing thru.
He's with Mars so does involve some surgery or medical intervention.

I've looked at your chart (husband) as well and I'm convinced that things do align well during late 2011 or early 2012 time period during Sun/Jup.
Jup is debilitated in the 5th in your Saptamsa.

So I would not lose hope now. In the best interest of both of you - I would recommend that you take good care of your physical, mental health for the next year.
Sincere prayers and worship of your favorite diety is as always recommended. Be involved in charity and performing good deeds towards children's interest
and your prayers and efforts will definitely be rewarded.

With best wishes
Shrikanth
Shrikanth
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Postby zingu » Sat May 15, 2010 6:31 am

Thanks a lot Shrikanth for your kind words and analysis
Regards
zingu
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Postby astroboy » Wed May 19, 2010 5:46 pm

Good day to you,

Let us leave your Wife's horoscope aside and analyse your horoscope. Your D1 chart reveals a subtle problem. The Bitter aspect of the 8th lord Budha on the Moon and the 5th house has dampened matters a bit. From the chandra lagna the affliction is a little more severe because the 5th house cancer is posited by the 8th lord Shukra. Shukra treat's chandra as his bitter enemy for this horoscope.Shukra here is the 12th lord form the lagna and the 8th from chandra lagna amplifying his malefic intention's

The real mystery lies in the D7 chart. the lagna in the D7 is Budha. THe 5th house is Makara in which the Santana Karaka Guru is debilitated. This is the actual cause for the problem. I Feel the MD of Ravi and the AD of Guru will grant you progeny (Guru AD starts from may 2011 / march 2012 ) please note Guru is the lord of the 5th.

Trust this help's
Through hard work and spiritual practices, a person gets honor and dignity. The lazy one who puts in no efforts is like a fool who allows salt to be spilled on the wounds of his misfortunes. The idler depending only on fate, achieves nothing. - K.N.Rao ji
astroboy
Donor
Donor

Postby gayatripearl » Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:31 am

Hello Friend
I am not getting your wife horoscope correct, I have worked on eptopic pregnancy and removed fallopian tube . but I am not able to find such combinations in the chart either with Aries or Pisces.
Sorry :( ,don't make confuse yourself by this data, might be the birth information is wrong.
Gayatri :lol:
gayatripearl

Return to Other Questions: Childbirth, Birth Rectification, etc.