Welcome to the www.LightOnVedicAstrology.com Forum. Click here to register

Dhimantah Yoga and Parijata Yoga( Yogas in D-24)

For discussion on yogas (planetary combinations)

Moderators: ChandraLagna, Vaughn Paul

Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.

Dhimantah Yoga and Parijata Yoga( Yogas in D-24)

Postby mysticriver2003 » Wed May 25, 2011 1:00 am

Hello friends, i would like to add a few points about these yogas which i have read from the book "Varga chakra"by S.Rath.

According to Sri S.Rath,

"Dhimantah yoga results when-

-- lagna lord is in anyway associated with the 3rd or 6th lord through conjunction or mutual aspect."

-- Also results from an association of lords of lagna and 5th houses.This is considered as a 'Raja Yoga'.

These persons are exceptionally intelligent and can be categorized as 'GENIUS', They have sharp intellect and keen learning ability.

Similar yoga is resulted if Sun is placed in the lagna or the 5th houses, which are otherwise known as the houses of intelligence and knowledge respectively.

It is nevertheless important that for such a YOGA to be really effective 'Ju' should be very well placed in horoscope as 'Ju' is the 'karaka' for 'Dhi' or 'supreme intelligence'.

"Parijata Yoga."

When the labhesha(11th lord), Vidyesha(4th lord) and Dhanesha(2nd lord) association.

This Yoga makes a person highly knowledgeable and well versed in divergent disciplines.

Did anybody in this forum come across such a combination.? If So, how were the results.??

Because i seem to have both these above mention yogas and I don't know how much of it will come true..
"Asatoma sadgamaya tamasoma jyotirgamaya mrtyorma amrtamgamaya"
mysticriver2003
Donor
Donor

Re: Dhimantah Yoga and Parijata Yoga( Yogas in D-24)

Postby harih » Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:14 am

I have the combination of Lagna Lord aspecting 5th and 6th lords (which are in conjunction) but neither is in conjunction or mutual aspect with Lagna Lord himself. Moreover these are in Rashi not in Divisional charts. Ju the lagna lord himself is in a dusthana (6th) for me. Nevertheless Visti Larsen who belongs to the Rath School had read my h/cope and stated that I have Dhimanta Yoga. I do have a mind oriented towards "Research" and "collecting information" in general and can spend countless hours on this. However that could be also be ascribed to my Bhadra Yoga. Rather difficult to isolate the Dhimanta yoga.
harih
Contributor
Contributor

Postby astroboy » Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:46 am

good day mystic river 2003 ,

The window for the D24 chart is 5 minutes + /- 1 minute . A friend of mine became a father last year . the hospital clock was off by 6 Minutes . It was running fast . Even after timing the event to perfection with the best time keeping device, I still did not know what time to take into consideration .

there is a 2 minute gap from full delivery to the first gasping of the breath ( First cry ) . This is why D charts can go horribly wrong . Please post your details , lets see what yogas we can find in D1 to compare with these yogas .

best regard's
Through hard work and spiritual practices, a person gets honor and dignity. The lazy one who puts in no efforts is like a fool who allows salt to be spilled on the wounds of his misfortunes. The idler depending only on fate, achieves nothing. - K.N.Rao ji
astroboy
Donor
Donor

Postby ChandraLagna » Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:51 am

Sirji,

I know you and others have always point out the inaccuracies in birth time and how a few minutes can completely skew the reading. I completely agree and cant see how it can be otherwise [ as my learning, I often play around with the timings and am shocked how much the readings can change in just a few mins!].

But I now have another dilemma. Our ancient seers could not possibly have better devices than we do today, to measure the birth accurately. Why then did they have these micro constructs when they lacked the very measurement tools to have that level of accuracy?

Thanks in advance.
--यद भावं तद भवति --

With Regards,
ChandraLagna
ChandraLagna
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby swamykool » Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:04 am

Dear mysticriver,

"Parijata Yoga."

When the labhesha(11th lord), Vidyesha(4th lord) and Dhanesha(2nd lord) association.

This Yoga makes a person highly knowledgeable and well versed in divergent disciplines.

What you have got is not Parijat Yoga but some other yoga. Parijat Yoga is as given below:

A planetary combination related with the position of the Ascendant lord. If the lord of the sign where the Ascendant lord is situated, or if the lord of the navamsa where the lord of the sign in which the Ascendant lord is situated is placed in a cardinal or trine house, Parijata Yoga is formed. It makes the person born under it a sovereign, destined to be happy during the middle or the later part of his life. Such a person is respected by other kings. He is fond of wars, possesses immense wealth, is mindful of his duties towards the state, and is compassionate in disposition.

Kindly disregard the hyperbole, all shastras are prone to such things. 'Like a sovereign', 'immense wealth', etc., will happen only if the yoga is very very strong. E.g. all the component planets are strong to very strong, there is good benefic aspect and no malefic aspect and the yoga must repeat itself from at least lagna and the moon. If not from all three lagnas - udaya lagna, moon lagna and sun lagna.

For a normal person with normal strength Parijat yoga, it will work thus - good times begin from middle life or 45-50, certainly after 40. The person has natural leadership qualities and commands obedience and respect quite naturally. Is resonably wealthy. Has a fighting disposition - will not take insults or aggravation lying down. Will certainly fight court cases, may resort to violence but after great provocation. Has the admiration and respect of his peers. Is a dutiful and patriotic citizen (i.e. will not try to cheat the govt. absolutely blind while doing his/her tax returns 8) ). Has a kindly and compassionate outlook towards the less fortunate.

And there is not specific yoga for a specific Varga Chart. The same yoga can happen in any chart. But for Parijat Yoga and some other yogas (like Kalpadruma yoga) it is a combination of D-1 and Navamsha, reflection in any other V-Chart is usually not considered.

regards
swamykool
It's better to rule in hell than to serve in heaven.
swamykool
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Postby nina » Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:14 am

Hi MysticRiver,

In my opinion you should look into this Yoga - Dhimantah at least - in Rasi first, then see if it repeats itself.
It just means the person is really into learning. Since it concerned the lagna lord it shows what the person focuses on and that's why I think it should be seen in Rasi for any validity.

mysticriver2003 wrote:Hello friends, i would like to add a few points about these yogas which i have read from the book "Varga chakra"by S.Rath.

According to Sri S.Rath,

-- lagna lord is in anyway associated with the 3rd or 6th lord through conjunction or mutual aspect."

-- Also results from an association of lords of lagna and 5th houses.This is considered as a 'Raja Yoga'.

These persons are exceptionally intelligent and can be categorized as 'GENIUS', They have sharp intellect and keen learning ability.

Similar yoga is resulted if Sun is placed in the lagna or the 5th houses, which are otherwise known as the houses of intelligence and knowledge respectively.

It is nevertheless important that for such a YOGA to be really effective 'Ju' should be very well placed in horoscope as 'Ju' is the 'karaka' for 'Dhi' or 'supreme intelligence'.

"Parijata Yoga."

Did anybody in this forum come across such a combination.? If So, how were the results.??

Because i seem to have both these above mention yogas and I don't know how much of it will come true..
Faith is the bird that sings when the dawn is still dark.
nina
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Postby shilpa » Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:45 am

Dear mysticr,
thanks for your pm.
In my view the Yogas should be looked for and determined from the Rasi charts.

Regards
When reason ends, then anger begins ..Dalai Lama
shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby surya » Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:13 am

I have this yoga in my rasi chart not D-24 (dob: oct 1, 1962 / tob: 22:27 / pob: mumbai).
I would not call myself as a "genius", but I'm a "quick study". I am able to apply myself to a subject and gain practical knowledge from it (i.e. learn(fly) by the seat of my pants - so to speak :lol: )

regards,
S
surya
Contributor
Contributor

Postby mysticriver2003 » Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:49 pm

astroboy wrote:good day mystic river 2003 ,

The window for the D24 chart is 5 minutes + /- 1 minute . A friend of mine became a father last year . the hospital clock was off by 6 Minutes . It was running fast . Even after timing the event to perfection with the best time keeping device, I still did not know what time to take into consideration .

there is a 2 minute gap from full delivery to the first gasping of the breath ( First cry ) . This is why D charts can go horribly wrong . Please post your details , lets see what yogas we can find in D1 to compare with these yogas .

best regard's

Good Morning! Astroboy ji,

"In D-1 , my 3rd and the 6th lord Jupiter makes a conjunction with the lagna lord Ve in the 7th house." :D

Regards,
Kiran.
Last edited by mysticriver2003 on Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
mysticriver2003
Donor
Donor

Postby mysticriver2003 » Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:21 pm

swamykool wrote:Dear mysticriver,

"Parijata Yoga."

What you have got is not Parijat Yoga but some other yoga. Parijat Yoga is as given below:

A planetary combination related with the position of the Ascendant lord. If the lord of the sign where the Ascendant lord is situated, or if the lord of the navamsa where the lord of the sign in which the Ascendant lord is situated is placed in a cardinal or trine house, Parijata Yoga is formed. It makes the person born under it a sovereign, destined to be happy during the middle or the later part of his life. Such a person is respected by other kings. He is fond of wars, possesses immense wealth, is mindful of his duties towards the state, and is compassionate in disposition.

Kindly disregard the hyperbole, all shastras are prone to such things. 'Like a sovereign', 'immense wealth', etc., will happen only if the yoga is very very strong. E.g. all the component planets are strong to very strong, there is good benefic aspect and no malefic aspect and the yoga must repeat itself from at least lagna and the moon. If not from all three lagnas - udaya lagna, moon lagna and sun lagna.

For a normal person with normal strength Parijat yoga, it will work thus - good times begin from middle life or 45-50, certainly after 40. The person has natural leadership qualities and commands obedience and respect quite naturally. Is resonably wealthy. Has a fighting disposition - will not take insults or aggravation lying down. Will certainly fight court cases, may resort to violence but after great provocation. Has the admiration and respect of his peers. Is a dutiful and patriotic citizen (i.e. will not try to cheat the govt. absolutely blind while doing his/her tax returns 8) ). Has a kindly and compassionate outlook towards the less fortunate.

And there is not specific yoga for a specific Varga Chart. The same yoga can happen in any chart. But for Parijat Yoga and some other yogas (like Kalpadruma yoga) it is a combination of D-1 and Navamsha, reflection in any other V-Chart is usually not considered.

regards
swamykool

Good Morning! Swamykool ji,

Thank you very much for your detailed description on Parijata Yoga.

But, i'm still a learner, the book i read was V'argaChakra- sanjay Rath. So, now i'm a bit confused as to what really a parijata yoga is.??

Here is the image from the text.

Regards
kiran.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mysticriver2003
Donor
Donor

Postby mysticriver2003 » Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:30 pm

[quote="nina"]Hi MysticRiver,

In my opinion you should look into this Yoga - Dhimantah at least - in Rasi first, then see if it repeats itself.
It just means the person is really into learning. Since it concerned the lagna lord it shows what the person focuses on and that's why I think it should be seen in Rasi for any validity.[quote="nina"]

Good Morning! Nina Ji,

Thank you very much for the valuable input. I will certainly also go through the rasi chart and compare if there is any similarity.

Regards,
Kiran.
mysticriver2003
Donor
Donor

Postby mysticriver2003 » Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:36 pm

harih wrote:I have the combination of Lagna Lord aspecting 5th and 6th lords (which are in conjunction) but neither is in conjunction or mutual aspect with Lagna Lord himself. Moreover these are in Rashi not in Divisional charts. Ju the lagna lord himself is in a dusthana (6th) for me. Nevertheless Visti Larsen who belongs to the Rath School had read my h/cope and stated that I have Dhimanta Yoga. I do have a mind oriented towards "Research" and "collecting information" in general and can spend countless hours on this. However that could be also be ascribed to my Bhadra Yoga. Rather difficult to isolate the Dhimanta yoga.

Really glad you've shared your experience. I also have a research oriented mind, and love to experiment in various fields and collect loads of information.
mysticriver2003
Donor
Donor

Postby mysticriver2003 » Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:47 pm

shilpa wrote:Dear mysticr,
thanks for your pm.
In my view the Yogas should be looked for and determined from the Rasi charts.

Regards

Good Morning! Shilpa ji,

I had PM-d you because i read your thread "Will you complete graduation, post-graduation or doctorate?" , and learnt a lot from it, and so started learning about D-24. Hence, i thought you would know plenty of information about D-24..

Yes, will definitely consider the D-1 chart also for getting into some conclusion. :)

Regards,
Kiran.
mysticriver2003
Donor
Donor

Postby swamykool » Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:04 pm

Dear Mysticriver,

Many of the ancient texts use different names for the same yoga. This must be some other yoga. Parijaat yoga is given in the Briahat Parashara Hora Shastra 36:33-34, where it is also called the Kalpadruma Yoga.

swamykool
It's better to rule in hell than to serve in heaven.
swamykool
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Postby mysticriver2003 » Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:00 pm

Dear Swamykool ji,

Thank you very much. I now get it. Read about the kalpadruma/parijaata yoga.

Regards,
kiran.
mysticriver2003
Donor
Donor

Postby sriram » Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:30 pm

Dear Astrologers. I would like to thank you all for your insight into this yoga.
In my case 3th lord saturn is in mutual aspect with the 6th lord mars (also the ASc lord) ; and 6th lord mars is conjuct with 5th lord jupiter in 6th house.
I welcome your opinions about this.

Regards,

Sriram
sriram
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Postby Yogiraj » Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:19 am

[quote][Parijata Yoga."

Because i seem to have both these above mention yogas and I don't know how much of it will come true

Dear Mysticriver2003,
I have this yoga which is been termed by you as 'Parijata yoga' in my rasi chart (as suggested by many astrologers to look for yogas in rasi chart first) I have Cancer ascendant & have 11th &4th lord Venus together with 2nd lord Sun in 5th house also in association with Jupiter,Sun & Neptune in 5th house Scorpio sign.Though I am professionally qualified ,I struggled a lot with education so do not believe in this yoga as it is not fructifying atleast in rasi chart in my case ,you may be correct in stating that this yoga is applicable to D24 chart.May be in my chart this is cancelled due to placement of 5th lord mars in 8th house but IMO this yoga may not be applicable to rasi chart & may be specifically applicable to D24 chart,would like to know opinions of other learned astrologers like Shilpa & Astroboy that can there be yogas which are applicable only to higher division chart provided birth details are accurate.BTW as you are having both the yogas how will you rate yourself?

With Best Regards
Yogiraj
Yogiraj

Return to Yogas