does any software list neechbhang rajyoga ??? can we have it from the net ??? i have kundli ..it dosent shows it
In most of the charts with deb planets, many are accompanied by NBRY. As I stated, complete neech bhang could not be attained... person have to go thru debility phase. As I am going thru this phase right now
I haven't seen any s/w giving NBRY. But its always better not to analyze chart yoga with s/w. Infact I haven't seen any chart in Jhora who is not wealthy and prosperous. Many thing are missed in s/w. There is no match of Learned astrologer with best of the s/w.
I have seen couple of website and a paid software giving this yoga. I'll be banned if I advertise that : )
Its better you check it yourself.
Please find below condition, I am copy/pasting this info:
1) Lord of the sign occupied by a debilitated planet, placed in a Kendra (angle) from the Lagna or the Moon.
2) The planet which gets exalted in the sign where a planet is debilitated is in a Kendra from the Lagna or the Moon.
3) The lord of the exaltation sign of the debilitated planet is posited in a Kendra from the Lagna or the Moon.
4) A neecha planet exalted in the Navamsa.
5) A debilitated planet being aspected by another debilitated planet.
6) Lord of the Navamsa occupied by a debilitated planet in a Kendra (angle) or trikona (trine); the ascendant being a movable sign or the lord of the ascendant is in a movable Navamsa.
7) Lord of the Rasi where a planet is debilitated is in a trine from the Lagna or the Moon.
The planet that gets exalted in the sign where the planet is debilitated, is in a trine to the lord of the exaltation sign of the debilitated planet.
9) The lords of the debilitation and exaltation signs are in mutual kendras (angles).
10) A debilitated planet, aspected by the lord of the sign, situated in an auspicious house.
11) Lord of the Rasi in which a planet is debilitated or the lord of the planetâ€™s exaltation sign, or the planet who gets exalted there is in a trine from the Lagna or the Moon.
Of the three sections given above, the importance of the yogas may be said to decrease in the descending order.
As stated, certain other conditions, which are normally overlooked by most students, are necessary for a Neecha Bhanga to fullfull the requirements of a Raja Yoga. The planet creating the cancellation should not own, be conjunct or aspected by the rulers of, the 3rd, 6th, 8th or 12th houses. Furthermore, the rulers of the houses where the Neecha Bhanga is taking place should be well placed and well aspected. If these requirements are not fulfilled then the Raja Yoga may not be complete, despite the fact that they may fulfill the rules stated by Dr.B.V. Raman.