Welcome to the www.LightOnVedicAstrology.com Forum. Click here to register

What are the yogas in my birth chart?

For discussion on yogas (planetary combinations)

Moderators: ChandraLagna, Vaughn Paul

Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.

What are the yogas in my birth chart?

Postby Chosen » Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:30 am

Respected astrologers, I beg for your kind indulgence, can I ask for what yogas are present in my birth chart. I have been having a hard time since my mother died when I was 10 years old... I worked hard to finish my studies and get a good job, but until now, my hard work seem to be useless---companies I work for would start out well but would close later and what I have invested all these past decades seem to be brought to waste by circumstances. That is why I became interested in Vedic astrology. I know I am asking for too much, but I have no other choice. I am starting all over again in life, picking up the pieces again and I need all the good luck I can get. I have served and done many good deeds in my life but it seem not to matter...

Here are the details of my birth chart:

Mars- 1st House in Aries (Ascendant)
Mercury and Jupiter - 11th House in Aquarius
Venus- 10th house in Capricorn
Sun-10th house in Capricorn
Saturn- 3rd house in Gemini
Ketu- 3rd house in Gemini
Rahu- 9th house in Sagittarius

I was born on February 10, 1974 at 11:30 AM in Legaspi City Philippines.

Someone told me to enhance my sun and jupiter with a ruby and yellow topaz, but another told me to enhance the moon while Cafe Astrology told me it is Rahu that is the key, since it is the only one in a friend's house. Which is true and what are the yogas present in my birthchart? Please help me.

Thank you very much! Namaste!
Chosen
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Re: What are the yogas in my birth chart?

Postby Sunds » Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:44 am

Of all the stones the one most beneficial to you would be is Red Coral....Your Mars is the Lagnadipati placed in lagna itself...you can wear coral for the rest of your life....Regarding other stones, others can suggest.
Regards,
Sunder.
Birth Details: 06/Sept./1968, 3.40 AM, Chennai...
I believe it because I hope for it...- Leon Blum.
Sunds
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Chosen » Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:48 am

Thank you very much! How about my moon, sun, jupiter, and rahu, can they help me if I enhance them?
Chosen
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Postby Chosen » Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:16 am

How is my Rahu? I have the instinct that Rahu is the key to my problems, I am very attracted to Gomed, I dont know why... What is the status of my Rahu?
Chosen
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Return to Yogas