Welcome to the www.LightOnVedicAstrology.com Forum. Click here to register

Sun+Moon+Rahu+Venus Conjunction

For discussion on yogas (planetary combinations)

Moderators: ChandraLagna, Vaughn Paul

Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.

Sun+Moon+Rahu+Venus Conjunction

Postby revenant » Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:35 am

Dear Astrologers,

i am capricorn ascendant , and
i have sun,moon,rahu and venus conjunction in 5th house of venus.

My further details are,

DOB 30th May 1984, 11.59 PM
Longitude 73.61, latitude 22.75
India

I am confused about whether Sun + Rahu and Moon + Rahu for 2 separate grahan yogas or not ?
or any other yoga is created by these 4 planets?

Looking forward for ur replies.. thank u
revenant
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Re: Sun+Moon+Rahu+Venus Conjunction

Postby explorings » Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:49 pm

could you provide place of birth... unable to map chart with co-ords
explorings
Donor
Donor

Postby revenant » Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:36 am

its godhra,Dist. Gujarat, India
revenant
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Postby Sujit » Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:32 pm

Revenant,

This combination gives difficulties and you are likely to have problems in profession & personal relationships in coming months. It would also make your more adventurous in seeking emotional relationships and buying luxury.

Best wishes,
Sujit
1. Astrology never lied to me. If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of energies of changing dasa lords.
Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Postby revenant » Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:50 pm

what could be the possible remedy for this difficulties ? shall i wear venus as it is benific planet in my capricorn lagna?
Regards..
revenant
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Postby Sujit » Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:03 pm

Yes you can wear diamond for Venus and perform surya namaskar in the morning after bath.
Regards
Sujit
1. Astrology never lied to me. If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of energies of changing dasa lords.
Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Postby revenant » Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:27 am

thank u for ur suggestion.
my venus is combusted due to sun , so diamond will definately help me.
As per Parashar Hora, moon is malefic for me as a capricorn ascendant, so as mars and jupiter.cant wear any of them.
but can i wear saturn gem blue sapphire as saturn is my ascendant planet?
what about sun and rahu, some astrologer suggested my sun losing its strength due to rahu grahan yog, shall i wear ruby as well?
again , thank u for ur answers
revenant
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Postby explorings » Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:04 am

Sun is the enemy of LL of Saturn. Sun also becomes 8L for Capricorn Lagna. So it may not be a good idea to wear ruby. Venus is a yogakaraka for Capricorn, and is placed in 5th house, thus wearing diamond will help you.

Check the NK of Rahu. Rahu is exalted in Taurus and so is moon. If Rahu is benefic, it will help you and magnify the qualities of exalted Moon and swa-shetra (own-house) Venus.

On a side note:, Moon and Venus in any house = spoiled child especially by mother. Rahu will exemplify this.
Venus + Rahu = good-looking. Not good for male (esp. relationships)
explorings
Donor
Donor

Postby revenant » Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:21 pm

Rahu is in Rohini Nakshatra, ruled by Moon,its enemy . i guess that makes rahu a malefic planet,
i m already facing malefic effects or rahu in form of obession and compulsion as well as moon as in anxiety.
In a nutshell , i guess i cant wear rahu or moon.
according to parashara hora, moon,jupiter and mars are already malefics.
so , i cant wear, rahu,sun,moon,jupiter or mars.
I have a few queries regarding this.
according to parashar hora, saturn wont b killer on his own, now
i have saturn mars conjunction in 10th house, in this case,
1.can i wear saturn as saturn is my LL and also own 2nd house and exhalted in 10th house?
2. ketu is exhalted in 11th house, is ketu also giving malefic effects same as rahu?
3. saturn + mars combination in 10th house, is this a benificial conjunction or malefic?and its effects?
4. i m already planning to wear rings of mercury and venus, in fivefold friendship charts,
mercury and saturn are enemies. so shall i prefer mercury as a lord of 9th over lagna lord saturn?
as i can only wear either saturn or mercury with venus?
revenant
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Postby explorings » Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:47 pm

revenant:

All your problems are because of the on-going Rahu MD. The matters may have intensified as you are undergoing Ra-Moon. Current problems may have aggravated as you are also undergoing Saturn return and Ra/Ke half cycle return.

I do not know what exactly you want us to tell you. I guessing all you need is remedies for current mental/emotional distress. So here they are:

- 2.5 carat diamond set in platinum or silver to be worn in middle finger of main hand.
- LL is weak exalted+retro saturn acts as debilitated planet. Fasting on Saturdays will help.
- Recite Kunjika Stotra twice daily
- Recite Hanuman Chalisa once daily
- Feed crows.
- Recite Gayatri mantra (3 times) and/or Purusha Suktam for Sun and Mercury related problems.

As far as your query for ring for Mercury goes, Mercury is also 6L and is inimically placed in dire enemy Mars' house in rasi and navamsa.
explorings
Donor
Donor

Postby sureshk » Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:11 pm

dear sir,
you have lagna lord exalted.moon exalted,venus own house,rahu exalted and ketu exalted.excellent horoscope indeed.are u in job or in business.how was your education.?do u have a smooth ride in terms of wealth creation.pl reply.
sureshk
sureshk
Contributor
Contributor

Postby revenant » Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:27 pm

dear explorings,
thank you for ur valuable insight.
All i want to know is the possible ring combination of benefic planets i can wear. and rudraksha beads to reduce effects of malefic planets.
Regarding mercury, according to BPHS, mercury and venus r auspicious planets for Capricorn ascendants, Mecury is 9th lord as well.shouldnt we stick to basics and consider mercury as a benefic but debilatated planet and enhance its effects by wearing its ring?
i can wear either venus+ saturn or venus+ mercury, but venus+mercury+saturn is not possible because of animosity of mercury for saturn in 5fold friendship chart,
so basically , i want to know whether i shall wear venus+saturn or venus+ mercury.
plus i m still undecided for exhalted ketu's role as malefic/benefic in 11th house.

dear suresh,
knowing a planet being exhalted or debilitated doesnt make much sense unless u know whether that planet is benefic or malefic for u ,plus the current mahadasha u r going through, in my case almost all exhalted planets are malefic, plus i m into rahu mahadasha since last 16 years, so i wont say that work in my favour as of now.

Regards,
revenant
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Postby explorings » Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:34 pm

revenant:

For wearing a gem, apart from the lordship one also needs to consider the placement of the planet. Mercury is also 6L and is placed in dire enemies Mars' house in rasi and navamsa. Also, Capricorn ascendants should only wear Mercury stone if their Mercury is well placed in 1, 2, 5, 9, and 10th house. Your's is inimically placed in 4th in rasi and 3rd in navamsa. So, sorry I would not advise you to wear Emerald.

Furthermore, Mercury is placed in nakshatra of Venus... so IMO, all you need is just the stone for Venus (diamond).

Regarding stone for Saturn (blue sapphire), again I am a bit skeptical in advising anyone to wear stones for natural malefics as you need to keep tracking the transits of these planets. Current transit of Saturn is over your natal Saturn, this transit is called as Saturn Return and is particularly associated with change in responsibilities, stress, mental distress and anxiety. Usually, blue sapphire is not advisable to wear during Saturn's malefic transits, return, and sade satti. Saturn will be in Venus' house Libra till 2014. Next transit of Saturn will be through his dire enemy, Mars' house. So, sorry I would not advise you to wear Blue Sapphire till the end of 2017. You may wear Rudraksha for Saturn or fast on Saturdays.

This is the third post, I am telling you all you need is Diamond and it will take care of Saturn and mercury effects.
- Saturn is placed in Venus' house in rasi
- Current transit of Saturn is in Venus' house (not considering its retrograde in Virgo)
- Saturn is placed in Rahu's NK, which is placed in Venus' house and Rahu is conjunct with its depositor, Venus.
- Mercury is placed in NK of Venus.
- Venus is in own house
- Venus is the most impt planet in 2012.

However, I strongly believe that your current problems are because of Ra MD. So you are advise to do the necessary remedies as suggested in my earlier post till the end of Ra MD.

But, if you feel I lack basics, than you should just use your free-will.
explorings
Donor
Donor

Postby explorings » Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:05 pm

Read here, why Venus is the most impt planet in 2012: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=14641
explorings
Donor
Donor

Postby revenant » Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:30 pm

hmm thank u explorings, for ur valuable inputs.
i cudnt reply as i was out of town .
anyway, i was just reading this thread ,
http://wwwdotlightonvedicastrologydotco ... 2&start=50
and i concluded that, i shall rather stick with basic remedial mantra chantings and wearing rudrakshas for remedies i want in life.
selecting a gem is quite confusing and ther are many different views for the same.
in my horoscope venus ,ishta phala of venus is 8 n kashta phala is 30, accroding to some astrologers, it makes it a malefic one. :)
so i hv decided to stay away frm wearing any kind of gems n concentrate on basic remedies..
regards..
revenant
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Postby sunitha.b » Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:50 pm

Hi I also have same combination in my second House I born in the same day morning at 03.47 am. But relationship wise facing lots of problems.
sunitha.b
Contributor
Contributor

Return to Yogas