Welcome to the www.LightOnVedicAstrology.com Forum. Click here to register

Combinations for Prostitutes and Adultery in Hindu Astrology

For discussion on yogas (planetary combinations)

Moderators: ChandraLagna, Vaughn Paul

Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.

Combinations for Prostitutes and Adultery in Hindu Astrology

Postby sandhu.jp » Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:59 am

This article is taken from Dr shanker adhwals book ,astrology of professions.

It is our common experience that no woman visits an astrologer to confess her sins. It is as well impossible for an astrologer to put questions doubting her chastity. As such collection of relevant planetary positions that lead to prostitution and adultery are practically impossible.

According to Oxford Dictionary, Adultery means “voluntary sexual intercourse of a married person with a person to whom he or she is not married.”
Prostitute means “one who offers himself/herself for sexual intercourse for payment.”

Sexual intercourse with an unmarried person is not adultery. No married woman/man will come forward to admit the illegal intimacy with another person. Prostitutes are in thousands all over the world and no astrologer, I presume is interested to approach them and collect their date of birth, place and time. This serves no purpose and it is not only wasting the precious time but also lowering ones dignity/self respect. It is easy for medical people to know the sinner but they are not interested to furnish necessary data for an astrologer to study. Sexual intercourse is there for various reasons right from the upper class to the lower class. But prostitution is clear where money is the important factor. Normally there is no question of a prostitute being loyal to one. But cases are there where they are loyal, even while committing prostitution with others. Such cases can be found among Devadasis of yester years.

Even though as I said earlier that it is not possible to collect data, yet some planetary positions in a given chart indicate the weak character of a woman or man. Mahadeva vide his famous book Jataka Tatva says (Some of the yogas are mentioned here).

1. If Venus and Budha occupy any one of the houses viz. 7th, 8th or 10th the native will be a Vyabhichari.

2. If Venus and Mars (Kuja) occupy 10th and 7th houses the native will be an adulterer. Here the aspect of Mars on Venus is important.

3. If the lords 10 and 4 be Venus and Mars the native is an adulterer (Here also the mutual relationship of Venus & Mars figures).

4. If Venus occupies 10th house from Moon and Sani occupies 10th from thence the native will be a profligate. (Here the mutual aspect of Sani & Moon is present. Sani is not aspecting Venus. As such why Venus is introduced is not known Sani should be in 11 to Venus).

5. Venus, Budha and Sani should be in 7 or 10 to Lagna in a house owned by Venus to make on a profligate.

6. When lord of 6 occupies any one Dustana the native is a Vyabhichari.

7. Lord of 2, 7 and 10 in 10 make one a Vyabhichari.

8. When the lord of 7th house is in conjunction with Nodes and aspected by a malefic make the native a profligate.

9. Venus occupying a Varga of Mars or Sani and be aspected by them respectively make one a profligate.

10. When Venus and Mars are posited in 12 to Karakamsa the native will be of loose morals.

11. Same is the case if Ketu is in 9 to Karakamsa.

12. Lord of 2 in 3 or 4 to Lagna.

13. Lord of 7 in 1 or 7, lord of 7 in 2 or 12.
Last edited by sandhu.jp on Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
sandhu.jp
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Combinations for Prostitutes and Adultery in Hindu Astro

Postby sandhu.jp » Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:59 am

14. Venus in 7 occupying the Varga of Mars or Sani or aspected by Sani or Mars.

15. Moon with Mars and Sani in 7th house – the native and his wife will be adulterous.

16. When Moon or Venus posited in a Kendra related to a malefic occupy a Krura Shastyamsa and with very little exaltation strength the native will commit incest with his own mother, same is the result when Moon and Ravi related to malefics occupy a Kendra, malefics in 4 aspected by malefic and results are above.

17. Lord of 4 related to a malefic and be devoid of any benefic relationship and when the lord of lagna is weaker than lord of 7 the Native will have intercourse with a woman equal to or on par with the mother.

18. Lord of 7 in 4 related to a malefic and posited in malefic Shastyamsa the native will have intercourse with his sister. Same is the result when Sani is in 4 and related to a malefic.

19. Ravi in 7 makes one to have intercourse with a barren lady. Same is the result if Mars is in 7th house – but here the time of intercourse will be when she is in her monthly course.

20. Venus or Rahu in 7 - the Union will be with a pregnant woman.

21. Moon in conjunction with a malefic occupies 9th house, the native will meet his teachers wife. Same is the result if Moon and the lord of 9, or Venus with lord of 9 be conjoined with a malefic.

22. Moon in 9 make one to meet a woman for advance in age.

23. Lord of 9th house in debilitation – the intercourse will be with a relative of his preceptor.

24. Lord of 1 and 6 in conjunction with Malefics-an adulterer.

25. Waning Moon with a malefic in 7th house or if lord of 8 & 9 are together.

26. Lord of 7th be conjoined with a malefic. Budha in 7; Venus and Guru with malefics occupy 2, 6 or 7 Bhavas, Lord of Lagna with a malefic, Lord of Lagna in Lagna.
27. If three of the Kendras are occupied by malefics, the native will cohabit like a quadruped.

28. Note the planet occupying the Navamsa occupied by the lord of 7, if the lord of Navamsa occupied by the planet be conjoined with a benefic, has attained parvatha or higher Vargas and be strong, the native will have intercourse with a hundred females.

29. When lord of 6, 8 and 9 houses are in conjunction with malefics and also be aspected by malefics the wife of the native will be an adulterous. Same is the case result when lord of 8 occupies 8th house; Ravi, Mars, Budha, Venus and Sani occupy a Dustana the result is the same; the same is the result when Venus related to Mars, Sani and Rahu is conjoined with lord of 7 while Bhavas 2 & 12 are occupied by malefics, Budha as lord of 7 occupying Meena Rasi or Karkataka Rasi duly aspected by malefics and posited in a Dustana with papargala.

30. The woman commits adultery when Rahu with Sani occupy lagna.
sandhu.jp
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Combinations for Prostitutes and Adultery in Hindu Astro

Postby sandhu.jp » Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:00 am

31. Budha with Sukra and Sani occupy 7 or 10 Bhavas owned by Venus make his wife an adulteress or when the Navamsa of 7th Bhava occupies a malefic Rasi or when lord of 1 & 7 are in conjunction and eclipsed or malefics in 7 and 12 while waning Moon occupies 5th Bhava or 7th Bhava; or Sani, Mars, Rahu or Ketu occupying 10th Bhava devoid of benefic relationship; or lord of 3 occupying 4 or 5 Bhavas devoid of benefic aspect; or lord of 7 in 4 or 11 while lord or 8 occupies 8th; lord of 7 related to Rahu occupies the lagna; or lord of 7 in conjunction with Mars, Venus and Rahu; or Venus and Mars related to Sani occupy Sani Rasi; or when 7th Bhava is posited in Sani Rasi while Venus and Mars devoid of benefic influence occupy Mars or Venus Rasi in Navamsa; or Venus and Mars in Parivarthana and being aspected by Sani and Rahu; or Moon and Lagna when are devoid of Guru’s aspect while lord of Lagna occupies an inimical Navamsa; or lord of 5 in 5 with Sani while Rahu is conjoined with Moon; or Guru in 8 and Moon in 12 are aspected by malefics; or Rahu with lord of 5 occupies 5th Bhava when Moon is aspected by Guru; or Guru occupying an inimical house while his disposition duly aspected by a malefic occupies the 5th house; or Guru conjoined with Venus or Budha occupies 5th Bhava duly aspected by Ravi and Mars, or Ravi in conjunction Moon devoid of Guru’s aspect while lagna lord occupies an inimical Navamsa make ones wife beget children by committing adultery.

32. Some more yogas where a woman begets children by committing adultery are – Lord of 5 or 7 related to lord of 6 and are devoid of benefic aspect, or lord of 7 in 2 in conjunction with a malefic and aspected by Mars.

Some more yogas where a married woman commits adultery: for Makara Lagna Moon conjoined with a malefic occupies a malefic Navamsa; weak Mars as lord of 7 posited in a Krura Shastyamsa in debilitation/inimical/ eclipsed state happen to occupy a Vihaga Drekkana, or Budha as lord of 7 in conjunction with malefics is posited in 8th Bhava in debilitation/inimical/ eclipsed state with papargala and malefic aspect; or Venus as lord of 7th in the above defined state occupies Krura shastyamsa; or Sani as lord of 7 in the above state aspected by malefics and posited in a Dustana owned by a malefic or one of the nodes in conjunction with Mars are posited in a Krunavamsa; or a Benefic in 7 in debilitation/inimical house; or Moon with Venus and Sani posited in 7th house duly aspected by Mars.

33. His mother commits adultery in whose chart lords of 6 and 8 in conjunction with Moon and Mars occupy 4th Bhava; or lord of 3 or 4 or 7 occupy 4th house conjoined with Venus or Mars and lord of lagna; or lord of 7 occupies 2nd Bhava with malefic duly aspected by Mars; or Mars with Venus posited in Sani houses are aspected by Sani; or Sani with Rahu occupies 2nd Bhava to upapada, or malefics occupy Karkamsa.

There are some more yogas connecting Mon, Mars, Venus and Sani with 3 or 4 or 7 or 12 Bhavas or 12th Bhava to Karakamsa.

Regards

J.s.sandhu
sandhu.jp
Contributor
Contributor

Postby anupam1968 » Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:18 am

[quote]It is our common experience that no woman visits an astrologer to confess her sins. It is as well impossible for an astrologer to put questions doubting her chastity[/quote]

I really find no reason why Dr. Shankar Adhwal wrote this article about checking the chastity of woman. Not only woman but even so many men may not confess their sins to an astrologer till the time there is need or the astrologer is really honest and ethical.

These kinds of article may only corrupt the layman's mind who will start searching these combinations in female's horsocope without understanding that these all combinations may have hundred of meanings. The placement of Mercury and Venus in the tenth house may give artistic profession but that does not amount to adultary. But Mr. Adhwal did not even hint at that which only makes this article so much confusing and lopsided. I have so many women around me with Mars-Venus conjunction but I must say they are more than ethical except very few exceptions. Mars-Venus also signify architectures. So, these all combinations are very common indeed and cannot be applied verbatim.

In nutshell I would say I really dont know what purpose this article would serve except creating blind superstitions.
anupam1968
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Postby gnanpipasu » Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:05 am

I very much appreciate this boards wisdom and boldness of members like Res Anupamji. I totally agree with Anupamji's statement. I would like to point out that same member has posted similar article and discussion on other astrology board.
gnanpipasu
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Narayan » Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:55 pm

Dear Anupamji:

I exactly agree with you. If such combinations arise, it does not mean committing adultery. it has so many other meanings as well.

See sandhuji, I would kindly request you to personally sit for hours and years to study a person's horoscope rather than just blindly going with the theories.

For e.g. with the combinations as you have said, i should have been an adulterer. But till date, I have not even touched a woman or girl. Yes, the desires were there earlier in the past..but that is the past. Now, it has all started to get exhausted completely and I have no desire in me. Now, I can see a woman's body only just as a flesh like a man's body. I am getting deeper and deeper into me and lonlier as well. So, it is just happening vice versa to what you have said.

For e.g. in this site, one member has told that if Venus stands in 10th, he/she will conquer his/her five senses....what do you say about it?

So, I would humbly request you to kindly study a particular horoscope rather than going by your blind theories. The theories have hundreds of meaning.

Regards,

Narayanan
Narayan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Postby astroduffer » Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:44 pm

Chastity of women is not studied via D-1 as in case of men. Stree jataka has different rules for this. Specifically the chastity is studied via Trimamsa.
astroduffer
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Postby anupam1968 » Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:12 am

Yes, I myself have some of these combinations in my horoscope like Moon and Venus aspecting each other, Mercury-Venus in the eighth house, Mars-Venus in the eighth house, Saturn is aspecting Venus from the sixth house etc. etc. But in the dasha of Mars I did lots of pilgrimages, which I cant even count today, instead of running after every women. The irony is in my Moon (Saggitarius, 2nd house) Md who is getting the aspect of Jupiter from the tenth house (Leo) I did not even feel to go to any pilgrimage but this all happened in Mars Md who is with Venus in the eighth house of adultery.

The whole of Mars Md was nothing but to unite Shiva (Mars) with Shakti (Venus) with the help of so many unknown rituals. So, the whole new meaning of this Mars-Venus came to me when I stepped into Mars Md. So, I must say to everybody don't follow the above rules blindly unless you may just create hell out of your life.
anupam1968
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Postby sandhu.jp » Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:04 pm

ANALYSIS OF HOROSCOPE FOR
PRE-MARITAL PLEASURES" By Tanvir choudary ( Through systems approach)
Inclinations for sensual or lascivious pleasures stem from strong emotional nature and
courage. The fifth house, its lord and the Moon govern the emotions and make a person
highly emotional by their influence on the ascendant, the fifth or the seventh houses. The
third lord and Mars govern the courage. Rahu and the lords of the twelfth and eighth
houses signify cravings for pleasures and for sensual pleasures when closely connected
with Venus, the Moon, the eighth house, the ascendant or the seventh house. Rahu, Venus
and the lord of the eighth house when connected with the factors of emotions and courage
give passions for love during their operating sub-periods and the natives strive for the
fulfillment of desires of sensual pleasures leaving all social norms, disregarding the age
of the person, whether an unmarried youth or a young person or one in advanced age and
disregarding the sex of the person whether a male or a female. The weakness of Jupiter
and ninth house are additional contributing factors. The close influence of Rahu on
factors governing sexual matters usually gives lust and seldom results in marriage with
the partner involved in such affairs. The placement of the fifth lord in the seventh or
eighth house or vice-versa gives primarily deep inclinations for sensual pleasures. Delay
in marriage due to weakness of the prime indicators of marriage and afflictions, give rise
to pre-marital affairs. Under the Systems’ Approach, the lordship attributed to each planet
always refers to the mooltrikona house of that planet only and influence means a close
conjunction or a close aspect. The analysis is made only with reference to ascendant.
Let us discuss the matter further with the help of some case studies:
CHART
14:
Female
born
28th
October,
Hrs.
The sign
Scorpio
rises in
the
ascendant which means that besides Rahu and Ketu, Mars and
Venus become also functional malefic planets. The Moon,
governing the emotions, is under the close influence of Rahu, in
the third house ruling initiatives. Mars closely exerts its influence
on the fourth, seventh, tenth and eleventh houses. The Sun is
weak as it is badly placed and debilitated. Mercury is weak as it is
combust, badly placed and its dispositor is weak. Venus is weak as
it is in old-age. The lord of the fourth house, ruling the chastity, is
weak as it is debilitated in navamsa. The Sun, Mercury and Saturn
are additionally weak as the most effective points of their
mooltrikona houses are closely afflicted by Mars. Saturn is
additionally weak as the most effective point of its house of
placement is also closely afflicted by Mars. The Sun, ruling the will
power, is very weak in the nativity. During the sub-period of
Mercury in the main period of Rahu, the girl eloped with a boy even
before attaining the age of 18 years.
CHART 15: Female born 16th June, 1964, 1630 Hrs.
The sign
Libra
rises in
the
ascendant which means that besides Rahu and Ketu, Mercury
becomes also a functional malefic planet. The lord of the third
house, Jupiter, closely influences the most effective points of the
seventh, eleventh, first and third houses. The planet of emotions,
the Moon, exactly aspects and influences the most effective point
of the fifth house. The lords of the twelfth and seventh houses are
placed in the eighth house. Rahu closely influences the lord of the
fifth house and the lord of the ascendant. All these influences on
emotional aspects and on the eighth house created deep interests
in intimate relationships with the opposite sex. During the subperiod
of Venus in the main period of Mars, the native had fallen in
love, which was, in fact a short lived involvement. Rahu’s influence
on Venus only resulted in cravings for physical pleasures.
CHART 16: Female born 1st January, 1963, 0646 Hrs.
The sign
Sagittarius rises in the ascendant which means that besides Rahu
and Ketu, the Moon becomes also a functional malefic planet. The
most effective points of the eighth, twelfth, second and fourth
houses and the planets Venus and Mercury are under the close
influence of Rahu. The lord of the eighth house and the significator
for emotions, the Moon, exerts influence on the lord of the
ascendant in the third house. During the sub-period of Venus in
the main period of Saturn, the lord of the third house, the native
was involved in a love affair with a boy of another caste. The affair
was short lived as the weak Venus is influenced by Rahu.
CHART 17: Female born 25th March, 1958, 1208 Hrs.
The sign
Gemini
rises in
the
ascendant which means that Rahu and Ketu are the only functional
malefic planets. The lord of the seventh house is in the fifth house
and is under the close influence of Rahu. Mercury, ruling the fourth
house, is weak as it is in old-age and is debilitated. The lord of the
fifth house, Venus, is placed in the eighth house. The lord of the
eleventh house, ruling friends, is also in the eighth house. The
prime significators for marriage in this case being Jupiter, the
Moon and Mercury are all weak which caused delay in marriage.
The delay in marriage and the involvement of the lord of the
seventh house with Rahu gives uncontrolled passions and intense
inclinations for carnal pleasures. The delay in marriage resulted in
a very long spell of a pre-marital affair with a boy of another faith.
The affair started in the sub-period of Jupiter in the main period of
Rahu.
CHART 18: Female born 22nd June, 1966, 0900 Hrs.
The sign
Cancer
rises in
the
ascendant which means that besides Rahu and Ketu, Jupiter and
Saturn become also functional malefic planets. The significator of
the emotions, ruling the ascendant, closely influences the most
effective point of the ascendant and the seventh house. The lord of
the third house is under the close influence of Ketu from the fifth
house. The lord of the second house is badly placed in the twelfth
house along with Jupiter. Venus, the lord of the fourth house, is
exactly conjunct with Rahu. The affliction of the lord of the fourth
house and the bad placement of the lord of the second house
could not give an early marriage but the influence of Rahu to
Venus gave intense desires for gratification of sensual pleasures.
The girl had an affair in the sub-period of Rahu in the main period
of the Ketu at the age of 15 years and in the 16th year she eloped
with her paramour.
CHART 19: Male born 6th August, 1959, 0235 Hrs.
The sign
Gemini
rises in
the
ascendant which means that Rahu and Ketu are the only functional
malefic planets. The lord of the fourth house is closely conjunct
with the lord of the third house in the second house. The lord of
the seventh house is placed in the house of emotions. Jupiter is
weak as it is in old-age. There are three planets in the third house
including Mars. The Moon ruling emotions closely influences the
most effective point of the third house. This indicates the native is
fully under the control of emotions and takes initiative in this
regard. The weakness of the lord of the seventh, second and fourth
houses delayed the marriage and the native could not resist the
emotional initiatives. The native had many emotional involvements
during the sub-periods of the Moon, Mars and Rahu in the main
period of the Sun and was finally married in the sub-period of the
Jupiter with a girl of his choice after a pre-marital love affair.
CHART 20:Male born 15th June, 1961, 1050 Hrs.
The sign
Leo
rises in
the
ascendant which means that besides Rahu and Ketu, the Moon
becomes also a functional malefic planet. The lord of the third
house, Venus, closely influences the most effective point of the
third house. The lord of the fifth house is weak as it is debilitated
and badly placed. The lord of the seventh house is weak as it is
badly placed in the sixth house ruling conflicts. The Sun, ruling the
ascendant, is weak as it is in the state of infancy in the chart and
debilitated in navamsa. When Rahu occupies the ascendant and its
lord is weak, Rahu influences the personality of the native to be a
pleasure seeker. During the sub-period of the Moon, ruling the
emotions, in the main period of the lord of the seventh house, the
native was emotionally involved. The marriage of the native was
finalised with his beloved after lot of problems. The marital
relationship continued with persistent conflicts as both the lords
of the fifth and seventh houses are placed in the house of
conflicts.
CHART 21: Female born 30th August, 1968, 1610 Hrs.
The sign Sagittarius rises in the ascendant which means that
besides Rahu and Ketu, the Moon becomes also a functional
malefic planet. The lord of the fifth house is debilitated and is
placed in the eighth house. The planets placed in the eighth house
give inclinations for indulgence in sex. The lord of the third house
is placed in the fifth house. The lord of the eighth house is
debilitated and badly placed in the twelfth house, indicating deep
interests in carnal pleasures. Venus is weak as it is debilitated and
is in infancy. As the Moon is the prime determinant for marriage for
Sagittarians, its weakness delayed the marriage and the native was
involved in so called love affairs to satisfy her urges for carnal
pleasures.

[quote="anupam1968"]Yes, I myself have some of these combinations in my horoscope like Moon and Venus aspecting each other, Mercury-Venus in the eighth house, Mars-Venus in the eighth house, Saturn is aspecting Venus from the sixth house etc. etc. But in the dasha of Mars I did lots of pilgrimages, which I cant even count today, instead of running after every women. The irony is in my Moon (Saggitarius, 2nd house) Md who is getting the aspect of Jupiter from the tenth house (Leo) I did not even feel to go to any pilgrimage but this all happened in Mars Md who is with Venus in the eighth house of adultery.

The whole of Mars Md was nothing but to unite Shiva (Mars) with Shakti (Venus) with the help of so many unknown rituals. So, the whole new meaning of this Mars-Venus came to me when I stepped into Mars Md. So, I must say to everybody don't follow the above rules blindly unless you may just create hell out of your life.[/quote]
sandhu.jp
Contributor
Contributor

Postby cjappu » Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:55 pm

Dear Mr. Sandhu.jp,
Just one combination should not sound the whistle off the blow. Lot would depend on the circumstances, culture, yugas, minsdsets, countries and above all the own constitution of mind and soul.
I have seen the same yogas may not manifest in the same way or else two twins would have the exactly the same destinies when born seconds apart but in practical life they have way different paths to trudge.
After reading this I feel isn't these articles emante strong sense of prejudice against the women folk. Why society writes the articles against women's infedility and not combinations pointing men's infedility. However, pls do not get me wrong that I am encouraging women to go and break all norms but any prefounded prejudice against anyone men, women or even animal does not do justice. This is my opinion solely..
regards,
cjappu
cjappu
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

yogas

Postby SUNIL DUTT » Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:08 pm

Sir, I agree with you. sunil dutt
SUNIL DUTT

Postby Meena » Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:30 pm

Chastity of woman or longevity of men/women are difficult to analyse based on some absurd combination of planets or Anga Vidya.It is rediculous in the present days.
Some wisdom is required .
Meena
Contributor
Contributor

Postby vairagya » Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:01 pm

dear mr.sandhu,

the astrological combinations for chastity of women must have been
written by male chauvinists.

when a man sleeps with a prostitute, he himself becomes a prostitute too.
sleeping around is not a 1 way traffic.
and when a woman commits adultery, a man is equally involved too.

i am not one of those 'WOMENS RIGHTS' advocate as i feel that in today's
world this is overhyped too.
all sort of stupid things are going on around the world, especially india in
the name of womens liberation.

the root cause, as i understand is nothing but insecurity about money,
home and survival for women.

rich widowed or divorced women never complaint as they can have
as many men as they want.... and its fair if they like it.

as far as 'CHASTITY' is concerned, or 'PURITY' as you may call it...
i have met prostitutes who are sometimes more innocent ,pure and look at life
with the WISDOM of a saint... than many women who seem to be pure
and nice,humble beings.

by above post, i just mean to say that there is a prostitute/murderer/rapist and also saint in each one of us.

these astrological articles can be fun to read and study but there
are no final rules here and your post seems to be in a bad taste.

regards
vairagya
vairagya
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Basab » Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:50 pm

[quote="anupam1968"]The irony is in my Moon (Saggitarius, 2nd house) Md who is getting the aspect of Jupiter from the tenth house (Leo) I did not even feel to go to any pilgrimage but this all happened in Mars Md who is with Venus in the eighth house of adultery.[/quote]

Anupamji,

What do you think is the reason the Moon period didn't make you go to pilgrimages--or even wish for it--when Moon is the 9th lord of pilgrimage and aspected by Jupiter, a spiritual planet and also a significator of pilgrimage? Would also like to know, at the same time, the reason Mars period gave you pilgrimage when it is not a spiritual planet and doesn't make much spiritual connections in your chart.
"You will understand the Gita better with your biceps, your muscles, a little stronger." -- Swami Vivekananda
Basab
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Postby anupam1968 » Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:59 pm

[quote]Would also like to know, at the same time, the reason Mars period gave you pilgrimage when it is not a spiritual planet and doesn't make much spiritual connections in your chart[/quote]

Dear Basab,

It is also an enigma for me why I did not feel even a bit interest in going to pilgrimages or any kind of holy places in my whole of Moon MD. Of course I had to go some temples but completely against my wishes. For example in my Moon Md just after my marriage I went to Banglore, Mysore, Koddaikannal and finally Ooti. There I visited some temples on the insistence of wife but went just like a child who goes to his play school without a bit interest on his part. I even did not pay my obesiance there in any of the temple thinking they all are nothing but insentient stautues of imaginary images. Whenever I would visit temple I would feel like run away from there feeling as if I am in a kind of confinement. I do remember that at the very first time in my life I sat in a Havana which was being done for Navgraha Shanti but started feeling drowsy just after few minutes but still had to complete it with other people because I had no choice.

But of course it is only the Moon Md from where my spiritual journey began in 1998 but not like a devotee but with an inquisitive bent of mind. But if today someone may ask me which dasha was the most eventful one I would say without a single doubt on my part that it was of Mars Md. It was the Md in which I did everything from which I used to run away like Havnas, pilgrimages, rituals etc.etc. that also to such a number that today I cant even count. It was something like opening of the gates of a dam in a trite which was closed since centuries and then the whole water starts gushing out with its all its force or I would say it was something like a big bang.

Now the question is why in Mars Md? There are lots of reasons I think. For that first of all we have to understand the pivot from where the whole horoscope has had been running since my birth. As you know I have crowded eighth house and when atleast four planets come in the eighth house it is termed as Yoga-Bhrastha combination means that the native fell from the very advanced state of his spiritual journey in one of his past births. It is like falling from the sky right on the earth. So, this is the pivot of my horoscope.

Now as you know Mars is my ascendant lord and he is placed right in the eighth house. So, it must activate my yoga bharsta combination and that was what he exactly did. Mars is also my sixth lord of debts and you can see my sixth house has the aspect of Jupiter and Mars is getting the aspect of Moon who is in the strong influence of Jupiter also. So, Jupiter is influencing both the sixth house as well as Mars, the lord and when you combine this all it simply means spiritual debts.

From the onset of Mars Md I have had been just repaying my spiritual debts in so many forms. First I opened up something like pandora box in 2004 by completing a kind of archeology work and from that day onwards I have had been suffering results of that which may end soon I hope.

So, I would not say Mars is not spiritual the reason is follow:

1.He is the ascendant lord so it must activate the yoga-bharasta combination

2.It has the aspect of Guru Purnima Moon, the lord of the ninth house so it was something like beginning of the uncompleted spiritual movie, right from the point where it ended in my last birth, to make it complete for the new beginning.

3. In D-9 Mars is my tenth lord of Karma getting the aspect of exalted Jupiter from the sixth house of debts and because it is Jupiter so it must mean spiritual debts.

4. In D-10 Mars is involved in Dharma-Karmadhipati yoga that also of very exalted state because it is the exchange between 9th and 10th lord.

So, if you consider all the divisional charts then you may come to know that Mars must be more important as far as my spiritual journey is concerned. The aspect of Moon on my Mars made me realise the reason of my fall and that was due to attachment to one divine form and seeing others as being inferiors. That is the reason that today I see all with even respect because everyone belongs to same source of energy. Now this Rahu Md must signify new beginning for what I have been waiting for still since the flow which started in Mars Md has been continuing till date.

If you may see properly then you may also realise that my Moon has no aspect of Saturn in any of the divisional charts that is the reason why I am treading upon the path of spirituality being a responsible family man insted of like a traditional saint who leaves his family.
anupam1968
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Postby Narayan » Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:59 pm

Respected and His Holiness Anupamji:

"The aspect of Moon on my Mars made me realise the reason of my fall and that was due to attachment to one divine form and seeing others as being inferiors". """That is the reason that today I see all with even respect because everyone belongs to same source of energy"""

Yes absolutely. Sun dawned upon you and hence you are able to visualize everything with a same eye from the highest of all planes.

A tool in the hands of divine,

Narayanan
Narayan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Postby Basab » Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:09 pm

Dear Anupamji,

Thank you for sharing your analysis of your birth chart. You have explained it beautifully, and it is clear to me now, why Mars got you spiritual.
"You will understand the Gita better with your biceps, your muscles, a little stronger." -- Swami Vivekananda
Basab
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Return to Yogas