Welcome to the www.LightOnVedicAstrology.com Forum. Click here to register

Vaidhriti yoga

For discussion on yogas (planetary combinations)

Moderators: ChandraLagna, Vaughn Paul

Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.

Vaidhriti yoga

Postby Ann » Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:53 am

Hi

It seems that my chart has this yoga. I have googled it and some comments are "cruel and crafty" to "restless" and "unsupported" "tasks completed with sporty enthusiasm" which covers rather a lot of things - it may well be all of them and I really would like to know no matter what the interpretation.

As I really appreciate the expertise that is on this forum I wonder if one of the contributors could give me a proper and lucid meaning.

Thank you so much,

Ann
Ann
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Postby nina » Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:45 am

Hi there

The yoga you're mentioning is one of the 27 Soli-Lunar yogas or combinations between Sun and Moon which tells us about the interaction between Sun and Moon on a particular day at a particular time. Everybody gets one of these at birth, it's part of the Panchanga. Vaidriti is not an auspicious one. The description you get about this yoga is rather cryptic - they mostly are. In fairness, these yogas are more used in electional astrology than in natal astrology, so I wouldn't pay it much notice. Only when the message the yoga conveys is the same message one gets, repeatedly, when reading the chart, then the yoga has some value.. other than that, not really.
Faith is the bird that sings when the dawn is still dark.
nina
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Postby Ann » Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:42 pm

Hi Nina

Thanks for answering this. Much appreciated.

Ann
Ann
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Postby USR » Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:44 am

The Vaidhrti yoga is the 27th and last yoga depending upon the birth time and longitude of Sun and Moon.The negative is the native is talkative and unstable.The positive is they like sports(watery),sexy,good complexion, enthusiastic and loved by many.
It is said that the native may have squint eyes.If the native is not having squint eyes then the -ve is less and + is more.
USR
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Postby Ann » Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:27 am

Hi USR

Thank you for answering - No I do not have squint eyes - I do wear glasses but not for this - started out just for reading and driving but now I wear them long term. I do love watery things like swimming and boats and being by the sea. I don't know whether I would be classed as sexy - I am quite enthusiastic if the event or subject interests me and I would say if other people were asked they would say I have a friendly sunny character - good complexion - not sure really - and loved by many - hum not sure.

Ann
Ann
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Postby USR » Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:55 pm

It's good that you have + effects of this Yoga.Keep it up.
USR
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Return to Yogas