Welcome to the www.LightOnVedicAstrology.com Forum. Click here to register

BudhAditya Yoga

For discussion on yogas (planetary combinations)

Moderators: ChandraLagna, Vaughn Paul

Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.

BudhAditya Yoga

Postby kochumon » Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:12 am

Dear astrologers,

I am very curious to know if there is the BudhAditya Yoga in this horoscope.

TOB : 8:58 AM
POB : Hyderabad, AP, India
DOB : 6th May 1973

Thankyou
kochumon

Re: BudhAditya Yoga

Postby astroboy » Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:29 am

Good day to you,

Yes there is a Budha Adithya Yoga here, but it's weak and shaky like a castle built in sand. It will last as long as the sand can hold. the 12th lord's Presence has taken most of the cream out of the milk. But ...... there is a but here too :P , the 11th lord"s presence in the 9th is a good positive indication. Remember, the 12th lord is also the 5th lord of intellect. The intelligence will come through Shuka aspecting his own house.

trust this helps,
Through hard work and spiritual practices, a person gets honor and dignity. The lazy one who puts in no efforts is like a fool who allows salt to be spilled on the wounds of his misfortunes. The idler depending only on fate, achieves nothing. - K.N.Rao ji
astroboy
Donor
Donor

Postby kochumon » Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:21 am

Thankyou again astroboy, Good day once again,

It was my sister who prompted me to check for budhaditya yoga................she felt very sure i had it. she likes to read astrology. me too but i'm still a confused beginner.! Not sure if i am reading good news or bad news here........:-)

I hope to write a book oneday...........:-) I have asked this question in my other post to which you have replied. I ask here again to kindly provide insight on this subject...
kochumon

Postby kochumon » Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:35 am

Humbly request the other learned astrologers if they would take a look at my horoscope too. Thankyou.
kochumon

Postby astroboy » Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:20 pm

Good day to you KochuMon,

the 3rd house is the house of writing. the 5th house is the house of innovative, and imaginative writting. The 3rd lord is exalted along with the 5th lord. both these planets aspect the 5th house. I think , yes you can go ahead. But please dont make it a full time career out of it because the 10th lord is debilitated in the 8th. Dont go ballastic and burn you fingers, so to speak.

best regards,
Through hard work and spiritual practices, a person gets honor and dignity. The lazy one who puts in no efforts is like a fool who allows salt to be spilled on the wounds of his misfortunes. The idler depending only on fate, achieves nothing. - K.N.Rao ji
astroboy
Donor
Donor

Postby kochumon » Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:57 am

Thankyou astroboy.

something hopeful i see and yet, not so. I have sent you a PM. Hope i can recieve from a more detailed analysis on my horoscope. :-)

Kochumon.
kochumon

Postby sneha.oct2000 » Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:07 am

Do I have Buddha-Aditya Yoga in my chart. My birth details are :
Date : 17th Oct. 1976
Time : 00:08 mins. (i.e. night of 16th & 17th, 8 mins. past mid-night or night of Saturday & Sunday)
Place : Amlai (M.P.) (Co-ordinates - 22.11 N, 81.2 E)

Rahsi & Lagna - Cancer
Sat, Moon in 1st house, Sun, Mer in 3rd House, Rahu, Mars in 4th house, Venus in 5th House, Ketu in 10th house, Jup. in 11th house
Navamsha Lagna - Virgo

Does Buddha-Aditya yoga means one will have favourable time during Buddha & Sun MD. I have had very hard time during Buddha MD.

Thanks & Regards,
Sneha
sneha.oct2000
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Return to Yogas