Welcome to the www.LightOnVedicAstrology.com Forum. Click here to register

Rahu in 7th house

For discussion on yogas (planetary combinations)

Moderators: ChandraLagna, Vaughn Paul

Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.

Postby sunsri » Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:28 pm

look at this chart. Asc is Capri with Ke and Ra in 7th with debilitated Me.

DOB: July 3, 1980,
TOB: 21:00 IST
POB: Kollam, Kerala, India

appreciate if the learned can share their findings and thoughts on the marital life of this person?

thanks
Sunsri
sunsri
Contributor
Contributor

Rahu and Saturn in 7H

Postby Balwant » Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:56 am

I think I have Rahu and Saturn in the 7th house.

I am born on 10 December 1968 at 0113 hours Bombay (local time, not IST).

Could someone tell me the effect of this combination, and what I should expect in my marriage? I have been married for 12 years. It has been difficult, but we have also had good times.
Balwant
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Postby coolgirl » Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:42 pm

deleted
Last edited by coolgirl on Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
coolgirl

Postby alpenglow » Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:09 pm

Dear Basab and other members,

My friend has Rahu + Venus in 7th House. Could you analyse his chart. He is not married.

11-SEP-1980
4:20. P.M.
MUMBAI. INDIA
MALE.

Thanks!
alpenglow
Contributor
Contributor

Postby learner_kp » Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:39 am

Hi all...i m learner of kp astrology.i had such horoscope.

male was having rahu,mangal,budh and surya in 7th house. and mostly in mangal or rahu nakshatra..he had affair with disable girl for 4 years and had severe break up due to his parents non-acceptability for gal.he broke up under pressure of his parents and family members.had given strong commitments to gal.

in the above horo, i think rahu was malefic as affair was not changed in love. affair can be meant engagement? or malefic is still waiting?also, mangal placement in 7th house is bad and activating in 5th house and 12th house. Budh signifies triple.

any insights?
learner_kp
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Postby cosmic ray » Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:46 am

deleted
Last edited by cosmic ray on Thu May 22, 2014 9:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cosmic ray
Contributor
Contributor

Postby astroduffer » Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:32 pm

Rahu in 7th will give problems in married life. If there are more malefic aspects like mars or saturn to 7th, the problems will be deeper. However, even if there is a single benefic drishti on Rahu in 7th, it will convert all those bad influences into good one, depending on the benefic. For e.g. Rahu in 7th signifies marriage out of caste, but if jupiter is aspecting it via 5,7 or 9th drishti, a traditional marriage will take place.

Rahu in 7th in Jupiters Rasi is not that troublesome.
astroduffer
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Postby sunsri » Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:08 pm

Asc is Capri with Ke and Ra in 7th with debilitated Me.

appreciate if the learned can share their findings and thoughts on the marital life of this person?

thanks
Sunsri
sunsri
Contributor
Contributor

Postby astroduffer » Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:59 pm

Assuming male native, excellent married life.

[quote="sunsri"]Asc is Capri with Ke and Ra in 7th with debilitated Me.

thanks
Sunsri[/quote]
astroduffer
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Postby sunsri » Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:38 pm

the native is female. currently separated from spouse.
sunsri
Contributor
Contributor

Postby revribhav » Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:19 pm

My wife has rahu in the 7th,she usually does not live with the family as she is doing goernment service. However,because of her service,I am free to fight a long dispute with my employer,otherwise I would not be able to sustain the struggle.
revribhav
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Postby pink1 » Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:02 am

hello sunsri ji,

This is a temporary disturbance and there will always be a threat of break in marriage. But it will definitely not go to that extent. Things will improve by the middle of 2010. Whoever the person is, it is better that individual remains calm and patient. The individial will have female children only.

regards
pink1
pink1
Contributor
Contributor

Postby rajk » Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:57 pm

I have Rahu in 7th house in my chart.
DOB: 05/18/1976, 5.15 am, Hyderabad

I can say there are a quiet a few challenges in our married life but was saved by divine grace because of Ju/Ve aspects on Rahu from 1st house.
Also, I am married within our caste but my wife's family is a lot different from my family.

I guess Ketu in 1st has its own effects in conjunction with the effects of Rahu in 7th. I feel like Ketu in 1st house is also bad for married life though..
rajk
Contributor
Contributor

Regarding Rahu

Postby Narayan » Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:06 pm

Respected astrologers and learned members:

I am getting the intution that this Rahu problem is also related to Pithru dosha or ancestors-related issue. So horoscope should be looked carefully in order to determine whether it is a snake related thing or ancestors related thing as it stands for both. Rahu represents demon or ghost in case if it is ancestors related issue.

Regards

Narayanan
Narayan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Postby Narayan » Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:10 am

What is the effect if both partners have Rahu in 7th? Who will dominate who or is it both will keep fighting till the end of a movie? :D

Regards

Narayanan
Narayan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Postby Meena » Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:00 pm

It all depends upon the lagna.For each lagna 7th Rahu gives different results.7th house can be any house among the 12 rasis.
Meena
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Narayan » Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:04 pm

Meenaji:

For e.g. say female horo has cancer Rahu in 7th and male horo has Leo Rahu in 7th...then how is the result?

Regards

Narayanan
Narayan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Postby Meena » Sat Dec 26, 2009 3:40 am

can you pl give lagna of both ?
Meena
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Narayan » Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:50 am

Meenaji:

Capricorn is Lagna in female chart and Aquarius in male chart. If you need any further information, let me know, so that I will PM you.

Regards

Narayanan
Narayan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Postby Meena » Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:15 pm

She is helpful and gets helped. Gets a good and rich partner.A bit emotional,practical and fights for her right.
He is quite independent,comesup by self effort,helpful but shy.(more so with opp sex).Expects respect from others,in the process keeps less peace of mind.This makes him not enjoing the moment for example., with his partner feeling less virile.
The above indicators get modified by other factors like strength of 7th lord,aspects etc.
Meena
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Narayan » Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:10 pm

Dear Meenaji:

When Mars aspect Rahu and Lagna Lord in 7th, how can you say that he/she is less virile? In fact, Mars is the energy here, so he/she will have masculine or feminine energy as per my experience.

Regards

Narayanan
Narayan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Rahu in 7th house

Postby J K Sharma » Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:52 pm

Hello,

Rahu is a mystic planet who has more hidden attributes and impect on native's life. Rahu is highly energetic planet. So, Rahu being in 7th house, one should look on the way, how Rahu will loose its energy ? The malefic effect like bad married life, delayed marriage, divorce, seperation etc. cannot be blamed only on Rahu.
J K Sharma
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Narayan » Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:59 pm

Yes very Correct JK Sharmaji just Bcoz that Rahu is nothing else but Atma of airly stinging soul...So when it is a ghost and when it is with a person, it keeps on putting that much energy into that person. When it comes to sex, it would try to put much much energy into the person so that it can harm the person concerned to the maximum extent and it would therefore enjoy such persons fall.

I have seen lots of horoscope and I am understanding that it is bcoz of Gulikan Maandi that in most of 99% of charts, Rahu is in 7th, bandhana sthana.

Dear JK sharmaji, I cannot agree at all with your point that Rahu is not only the destroyer..Rahu is the main contributor here in the form of Ghost and Mars also....Saturn is more interested in 12th house to join with his father rather than anything else. Moreover, Saturn is a spiritual planet. Saturn is more interested in being lonely and inner journey, but saturn is between two destroyers...Mars and Rahu..It is like Saturn is inside the mouth of a snake...neither he can go out on his own or neither he can be swallowed. I told you some months back itself that Rahu is the main causer here.....what I was saying is pretty clear to me now.

If you have any doubt in this, you can refer Mr. Vaughanji's the predictions of Saturn being the lagna lord and the 12th lord in this website. This regarding saturn being the spiritual teacher.

Regards

Narayanan
Narayan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Rahu in 7th house

Postby J K Sharma » Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:27 pm

Hello Narayan,

Thanks for your views. Do you have any views or exprience to control or utilise Rahu's energy?

What I feel, one should learn to control or utilise that much energy of Rahu.

Regards
J K Sharma
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Narayan » Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:48 pm

Dear JK:

What are you telling?....I told you frankly from my experience. How a ghost can be controlled that too when it is in a formless state in vapor form? As far as what I understand, it cannot be controlled....it is along with that Mars, which is very adamant. Mars-Maya and Rahu Mohini. One has to dance to the Mars and Rahu's tunes...when it wants, it exerts energy one one and not when you need it.

"What I feel, one should learn to control or utilise that much energy of Rahu. " Can you explain how? If apart from the above what I said above is there, i will try to learn...so explain how.

In fact, I do not want both Rahu and Mars as I am trying to avoid, but you are saying to use the energy? This force is always interested in copulsion...but I am just opposite to it...Moreover as long as it is with a family, it is real dangerous for the entire family. It is affecting both me and my father. But since I know its powers and play well, I have escaped its play to certain extent though not fully.

Regards

Narayanan
Narayan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

PreviousNext

Return to Yogas