Welcome to the www.LightOnVedicAstrology.com Forum. Click here to register

pushkar navamsa

For discussion on aspects, retrograde, combustion, planetary war, vargottama, kuja dosha, alternate lagnas etc.

Moderator: ChandraLagna

Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.

pushkar navamsa

Postby rakeshramesh » Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:14 pm

what happens when debeliated planet is in pushkar navamsa ????? i think i have venus in pushkar navamsa my dob is aug 19 1989 chennai 10:52 am
rakeshramesh
Contributor
Contributor

Re: pushkar navamsa

Postby astroboy » Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:55 pm

Good day,

Shukra is indeed in a Pushkara Navamsha degree. Shukra in your case has to be assessed carefully as he is your 8th lord too. There is a school of thought which says that a if the lagna lord is the 8th lord, the planet can be deemed to be a "benefic". I think that is wrong. The 8th house has very little positive significations compared to the other houses. The planet which is lagna lord and the 8th lord will act as per the significations attached to it. No more, No less.

Shukra is debilitated in the Rashi no doubt, but his placement in Pushkara Navamsha degree has giving a exalted placement in the Navamsha. This is good. Note that Shukra is the 2nd strongest planet in this chart. You will see its positive results in between 2014 - 2017.

Best regards
Through hard work and spiritual practices, a person gets honor and dignity. The lazy one who puts in no efforts is like a fool who allows salt to be spilled on the wounds of his misfortunes. The idler depending only on fate, achieves nothing. - K.N.Rao ji
astroboy
Donor
Donor

Postby rakeshramesh » Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:54 pm

hello astro boy ,
thanks a lot for the reply ...i just not read about your post regarding navamsa in donors lounge ..it was amazing .....sir if u dont mind u can take my chart as a example chart for explanation ...i have 2 planets exalted in navamsa (sun and venus ) and 2 planets in there own houses (moon and jupiter ) Is that because of pushkar navamasa and bhanga ???my dob is aug 19 1989 chennai not sure whether my time of birth is 10:52 am....
rakeshramesh
Contributor
Contributor

Postby rakeshramesh » Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:31 am

astro boy pls reply
rakeshramesh
Contributor
Contributor

Postby anxious2711 » Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:00 am

How do functional benefics placed in Pushkara navamsha differ from functional malefics? What about natural malefics? Do the malefics become benefic? Or do they just become stronger?
anxious2711
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Postby Anjaneya » Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:50 am

anxious2711 wrote:How do functional benefics placed in Pushkara navamsha differ from functional malefics? What about natural malefics? Do the malefics become benefic? Or do they just become stronger?

Anxious,
Underlined sentence above is the case.
Pushkar means nourish. One interesting point of Pushkar Navamsa is that it doesn't falls in Navamsa ruled by natural malefics ie Aries, Gemini, Leo, Scorpio, Capricorn and Aquarius. Pushkar Navamsa falls in only Tauras, Cancer, Virgo, Libra, Saggitarius and Pisces, all ruled by Benefics. Jupiter and Venus are called great gurus and both these planets guide the native to make right choices even if planet is debilitated.

In short, it purifies the choices and give auspicious result.

Regards,
Abhishek
Anjaneya
Contributor
Contributor

Postby anxious2711 » Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:27 am

What would you say about a chart that has all the malefics in Pushkara Navamsa? I mean hypothetically, I haven't seen a chart with all malefics in Pushkara navamsha, but I have seen one where L3/L8 and L6 are in Pushkara.
anxious2711
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Postby Anjaneya » Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:34 am

Anxious,
Pushkar Navamsa - "A bath in the holy river" - Is apt to describes it. Planet produces good result even if placed debilitated in D9 Chart. Exact influence is difficult to predict.
Anjaneya
Contributor
Contributor

Postby anxious2711 » Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:37 am

Thank you, but then again it is difficult to apply it some charts as we have two different lists for pushkara bhaga, which on is true and which one isn't?

http://komilla.com/pages/library/pushka ... zlzucVp7kc
anxious2711
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Postby Anjaneya » Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:46 pm

That link is wonderful. Thanks!
Anjaneya
Contributor
Contributor

Return to Special Rules