Welcome to the www.LightOnVedicAstrology.com Forum. Click here to register

Combust Venus and the problems in Marriage life

For discussion on aspects, retrograde, combustion, planetary war, vargottama, kuja dosha, alternate lagnas etc.

Moderator: ChandraLagna

Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.

Combust Venus and the problems in Marriage life

Postby deeps » Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:31 pm

The role of combust Venus and the cases of marriage denied, delayed and problems in marriage life-

I will now be putting up charts of those who have combust venus, not in their own signs or exalted, and they are not married yet.

CASE 1

dhanu lagna, Venus deb. and combust in 10th house. The person is a male and not married yet. He well soon turn 40 years old.
Life is short. Enjoy everyday as if Tomorrow is your Last Day..
deeps
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Combust Venus and the problems in Marriage life

CASE 2

29-MAY-1976
00.50AM
DELHI.

See the position of Venus. ALmost Combust but in own sign. He got married in late twenties.
deeps
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

CASE 3

12-MARCH-1965
5PM
NEW DELHI

See the combustion of Venus. Marriage happened but did not survive at all. See the positions of malefics in 7th house. I rest my case.
deeps
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Postby deeps » Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:32 pm

CASE 4

19-sep-1971
time not known
Saharanpur.

Kumbh Lagna. See the debilitation of Venus and combust in 8th house. Marriage did not survive at all.
deeps
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Postby deeps » Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:32 pm

CASE 5

Some Say that the combustion of Venus promotes marriage in the same sex-

The chart illustrates this-

21-jan-1962
time not available

Gemini Lagna.
deeps
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Postby deeps » Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:33 pm

CASE 6

21-oct-1974
4:40pm
Shimla

The boy got married at an early age. Had a break after 3 years and then got remarried again in 2 years and till now, everything is fine.

Conclusion,

It is true that the combustion of Venus plays a larger role in denying, creating problems or delaying the marriage. In the first case, so much expensive remedies had been performed, but no ray of hope yet.

In the last case, it was asked to perform the remedies after first marriage to ensure that the marriage goes on smooth but it broke off in 3 years.
deeps
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Postby explorings » Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:39 pm

Deeps:

Could you also post the sex (M/F) for all the above natives.

Thanks.
explorings
Donor
Donor

Postby vats75 » Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:05 pm

Hi all well i have a chart of successful marriage Aqrs. asc. N debilitated combust Venus in 8th house,how do u see it,is this Ju supporing mrg,yeah its a luv marriage.(sun mars venus in 8th house,also L7 in 8th)

Boy- 12 Oct 74
16:25 Indore M.P.
This too shall pass.
vats75
Contributor
Contributor

Postby chavitarun » Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:46 am

DOB : 17/02/1962,Male
Place : Beawar(Rajasthan)
time : 07.35 AM

SUN & VENUS in LAGNA ( Kumbha Lagna)- happily married (marriage in 1988) ,despite venus combust ,
having one son & one daughter .

regards
chavitarun
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Postby Dev » Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:25 am

chavitarun:

what is the degree diff between suna nd venus in the above chart
I also gave examples of happily married people that have combust venus in this forum
Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Postby chavitarun » Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:41 am

Dev wrote:chavitarun:

what is the degree diff between suna nd venus in the above chart
I also gave examples of happily married people that have combust venus in this forum

Sun Aqu 04:36:32
Ven Combust Aqu 09:35:37
chavitarun
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Postby amitns » Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:34 pm

I have 4 planets combust 24 Oct 74 - 1512 PM Thane

My education, job, marriage and children have been extensively delayed

Completion of education - 30 years
Good job - 31 years
Marriage - 32.5 years
Children - Still waiting not sure if it will ever happen
Relationship with parents - formal and detached.

So though prima facie my chart looks very good, there are long delays in everything, which may be the result of combustion i believe.

of course there are other factor like rahu ketu in 1-4, neech surya and 12th moon, but still, had it not been for the combustion, these delays may not have been so prolonged.

reagrds

amit
amitns
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Dev » Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:44 pm

Amit:

Thanks for sharing this infn, it will be useful in understanding more about combustion.
However in my case also, all planets are combust but then my experience is not the same.

Education I was topper and completed at right time or even early, job I got even before I finished my PhD, so I joined the job and submitted my thesis, relationship with parents, was extremly fond of mom and could never imagine world without her, father also but I lost him when I was 9. Marriage, of course I agree.

Dev
Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Postby anuradha » Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:33 am

by amitns » 190912

I have 4 planets combust 24 Oct 74 - 1512 PM Thane

My education, job, marriage and children have been extensively delayed

Completion of education - 30 years
Good job - 31 years
Marriage - 32.5 years
Children - Still waiting not sure if it will ever happen
Relationship with parents - formal and detached.

So though prima facie my chart looks very good, there are long delays in everything, which may be the result of combustion i believe.

of course there are other factor like rahu ketu in 1-4, neech surya and 12th moon, but still, had it not been for the combustion, these delays may not have been so prolonged. 7L Sun is again closely conjunct with 8L[ Mercury], Saturn is aspecting the 7H both in D-1 and D-9. 7L [Sun] is weak being in the sign of debilitation. regards

reagrds

amit

Kindly see the role of 8L[ Mercury], Mercury[ 5L, 8L] in 9H[ Retrograde] going towards the 8H[ Delay]. So delay in education. Saturn[ LL, 12L] in 5H in D-1 and in D-9[ LL, 2L] another reason. Delay in Job, Rahu in 10H under the Nk exchange with Mercury[ 5L, 8L] , 5H[ 8th from the 10H]. Delay in marriage 7L [ Sun] is closely conjunct with 8L[Mercury] and Saturn is aspecting the 7H both in D-1 and D-9. regards
हर मित्रता के पीछे कोई ना कोई स्वार्थ होता है.ऐसी कोई मित्रता नहीं जिसमे स्वार्थ ना हो. यह कड़वा सच है.

सर्प , नृप , शेर, डंक मारने वाले ततैया, छोटे बच्चे , दूसरों के कुत्तों , और एक मूर्ख: इन सातों को नीद से नहीं उठाना चाहिए.
anuradha
Donor
Donor

Postby deeps » Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:29 am

DOB : 17/02/1962,Male
Place : Beawar(Rajasthan)
time : 07.35 AM

SUN & VENUS in LAGNA ( Kumbha Lagna)- happily married (marriage in 1988) ,despite venus combust ,
having one son & one daughter .

The chart seems to be a quite difficult. How's his life been? It would be welcome if you can share something about him.
deeps
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Postby amitns » Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:03 am

thanks anuradhaji for the explanations
amitns
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Dev » Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:54 pm

Yes, there is a difference of 5 degree between sun and venus. In fact a relative of mine has sun and venus within one degree of difference between them and the lady has married around 6 months back and left for US to stay with her husband. As far as I know they are happy.
So I dont know if combustion has some bad effects at all.
I myself have combust venus jupiter and also others but I have been topper in education and music and very strictly a vegetarian. Also I am very fond of what venus and jupiter like, like music, teaching, sanskrit, cooking, eating, etc Also have good voice and good looking eyes(as said by others, so they are represented by jupiter and venus)
Further, these two are brahminical planets and I never touched even egg when I stayed abroad at different places. I cooked myself and never ate even eggs, while many brahmins that I knew of ate everything. Some even had jupiter in own house, exalted venus and so on. Cant explain.

Dev
Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Postby deeps » Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:02 pm

Well, As I wrote earlier, Combust Venus is the not sole factor. If besides combust Venus, 7th Lord is also badly afflicted, then chances are no marriage or divorced or troubles in marriage life. Your 7th Lord is combust and badly afflicted in 3rd house. Venus is not welcome in 3rd house also.
deeps
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Postby Dev » Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:30 pm

But ven-jup dasa was best so far.

But then someone wrote here, benefics in 3rd house is good when there is conjunction between kendra and kona lords especially when they are friends, I do have them.

Also in the horoscope of a relative girl having combust venus, jup was in 12 th in rasi and 3rd in navamsa, the 7th lord moon is in lagna but in saturn's house but swashetra in navamsa. So may be we have to wait and see.

Your own case, you have deep combust venus, 7th house afflicted with rahu and aspected by mars, 7th lord mercury exalted but in kendradipatya dosha and venus has very low ista phala. Even in navamsa it is in papakartari , is in the 8th house and aspected by a strong mars. Would that indicate a strong marriage?
I dont know, may be mercury is OK still though in kendradipatya dosha. Have you tried already for marriage?

Anyway marriage is not everything in life.
First and foremost importance is health, if you have health, you can take care of yourself even if alone but if you have poor health even if married, most women of today will run away from such husbands since we see increasing divorce rates.

Dev
Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Postby deeps » Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:14 pm

Sad to see my marriage life is doomed forever. :(
deeps
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Postby basab14 » Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:14 pm

Dev,

I am wondering what good health has got to do with marriage. I thought career, good relation matters most when it comes to marriage. You have got me worried now. I have got a thyroid problem, so does that mean I will not be able to get married?
Last edited by basab14 on Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Go thou and follow Him, who was born and gave His life for others five hundred times before He attained the vision of the Buddha!" -- Swami Vivekananda
basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Postby deeps » Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:16 pm

Anyway marriage is not everything in life.
First and foremost importance is health, if you have health, you can take care of yourself even if alone but if you have poor health even if married, most women of today will run away from such husbands since we see increasing divorce rates.

Sorry Dev. I know how tough it is for you. Hope you get married soon. My best wishes to you. :)
deeps
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Postby Dev » Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:54 pm

Aseem:

You are taking it sensitively, I just read your chart and said, you also have a similar cluster of planets which may indicate problems in marriage, it was just my reading, I may be wrong, anyway, I wish you good luck in marriage.

Dev
Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Postby deeps » Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:56 pm

You are taking it sensitively, I just read your chart and said, you also have a similar cluster of planets which may indicate problems in marriage, it was just my reading, I may be wrong, anyway, I wish you good luck in marriage.

It is nice to read when you wrote that you maybe wrong. Thankyou for lifting my morale. Now I am happy. God Bless You. :)
deeps
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Postby Dev » Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:04 pm

Basab:
I am wondering what good health has got to do with marriage. I thought career, good relation matters most when it comes to marriage. You have got me worried now. I have got a thyroid problem, so does that mean I will not be able to get married?

No I did not mean that you will not get married.
What I said was the girls in this kaliyuga do want a husband to have a good bank balance, have a good profession good looks, good character, good reputation at work and also good health. Their expectations are in the superlative but whether they match their wanted match is a real question mark.

About health I said in general that what is most important for any human being, he should have a good health.
Then comes money, and so on. If health is lost, noone may care for that person, even if married, his wife may not care. We see so many divorces even with good health.

Why I talked of health and marriage is he was commenting about marriage being difficult for combust venus people when he himself has combust venus, so I said in general, you talk of marriage but without marriage one can manage life but without health it is difficult. He would have to depend on someone to take care of him and this selfless help can be done only by mother not by wife(mostly nowadays).

I did not say anything thinking about you. So dont take it literally, you may get married.
You do have afflictions too but I think it is less compared to what Aseem has.
Anyway we all need to see how marriage works for us based on astrology.

Dev
Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Next

Return to Special Rules