Welcome to the www.LightOnVedicAstrology.com Forum. Click here to register

effect jupiter and ketu conjunct in 7th house for Tauras ASC

For discussion on aspects, retrograde, combustion, planetary war, vargottama, kuja dosha, alternate lagnas etc.

Moderator: ChandraLagna

Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.

effect jupiter and ketu conjunct in 7th house for Tauras ASC

Postby atul » Tue Jun 20, 2006 11:11 am

Respected Asrtologers,

Here is the chart :

23/aug/1983 11:55 pm mumbai

lord of the 7th house is mars which debilited in the 3rd house and 7th house is owned by Jupiter, ketu and Uranus.

As per my knowledge uranus in the 7th house does give separation but will jupiter presence will save them. also jupier's 9th aspect on the Mars.

what will the effect jupiter and ketu conjunction for marriage?

also overall how does this effect marriage and married life?

regards
atul
atul
Contributor
Contributor

late marriage and problems in marital life

Postby Basab » Mon Nov 06, 2006 1:15 am

hello Atul
let me give your answer. jupiter and ketu in the 7th house is not that favourable because jupiter being the house lord of 8th house is sitting in the 7th house of marriage which can cause some problems in marriage and ketu in the seventh house is not also favourable for marriage. the seventh lord being debiliated in the 3rd house may cause late marriage and saturn aspecting mars the 7th lord by the 10th aspect will also cause late marriage.
also venus is deep combust by sun as they are just 2 degrees(appx) from each other. that also causes late marriage. i don't know much about uranus's influence on the birthchart because vedic astrology doesn't take uranus into consideration while making predictions.
Basab
"You will understand the Gita better with your biceps, your muscles, a little stronger." -- Swami Vivekananda
Basab
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Return to Special Rules