Welcome to the www.LightOnVedicAstrology.com Forum. Click here to register

Exchange of house lords in navamsa

For discussion on divisional charts: navamsha, drekkana, saptamsha, dashamsha, etc.

Moderator: ChandraLagna

Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.

Exchange of house lords in navamsa

Postby Sakura100 » Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:26 pm

Hello all,

Do exchange of houses between the lagna lord (saturn) of the navamsa and the third house lord(mars) mean anything in navamsa?

I know that they are both malefic planets, but I read somewhere that when analyzing a navamsa chart, you don't look at a planet as being benefic or malefic, is that true?

Thanks.
Sakura100

Re: Exchange of house lords in navamsa

Postby Ghrishneswar » Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:10 am

Parivartana makes planets stronger in Divisional charts.
Regards,

Ghrishneswar
Ghrishneswar
Donor
Donor

Postby Ghrishneswar » Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:11 pm

That being said..one exchange is especially considered bad Ve and Ma exchnage in navamsa. Gives problems in relationships.
Regards,

Ghrishneswar
Ghrishneswar
Donor
Donor

Postby anilesh47 » Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:54 pm

What about Ju - Mer exchange their place in navmansha, Navmansha tauras lagna jupiter sits in 2nd house(gemini) and mercury debilitated sits in 11th house. So there is an exchange of house lords in navmansha. Will mercury be stronger due to exchange? Jup-merc both are retro.

Regards
Nilesh
All People laugh on me because I am Different but I laugh on them because They all are Same. This is my attitude. So "Think Different, Do Different and Be Different"!
anilesh47
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Postby Ghrishneswar » Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:11 am

i don't know rasi lagna and placements, but in navamsa ju is malefic for taurus and Me neutral. It is not bad. It does help Me.
Regards,

Ghrishneswar
Ghrishneswar
Donor
Donor

Postby anilesh47 » Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:08 am

Rashi lagna is virgo. Jupiter is in leo and mercury is in aquarious.
All People laugh on me because I am Different but I laugh on them because They all are Same. This is my attitude. So "Think Different, Do Different and Be Different"!
anilesh47
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Postby Ghrishneswar » Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:38 am

Since both Ju and Me own rasi kendras, their mutial aspect in rasi and exchange in navamsa is good.
Regards,

Ghrishneswar
Ghrishneswar
Donor
Donor

Postby anilesh47 » Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:53 pm

Ju-mer own rashi kendras???????.. :roll:

Virgo lagna in rashi chart and Ju is in leo (it means its 12th house) and Me is in aquarious (it means 6th house). You are right their aspect is good.
In rashi chart sat-mer exchanging their place. Retro Sat is in lagna(virgo).

In another rashi chart where Jup-ven exchanging their place. It is the exchange of 6th and 8th lord. Is it good for beneficial planet? (tauras ascendent)

Regards
Nilesh
anilesh47
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Postby Ghrishneswar » Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:19 am

anilesh47 wrote:Ju-mer own rashi kendras???????.. :roll:

they lord all kendra houses between them.

Exchange between 6th and 8th lord may bring out malefic influences. Ju and Ve even though benefic are enemies.
Regards,

Ghrishneswar
Ghrishneswar
Donor
Donor

Postby anilesh47 » Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:22 pm

Thanks Ghrishneswar ji for the rply of my post. Well, This is the data of female where ju-ve exchange their place. Could you light on this? What type of malific influences be there? She has exalted moon in lagna. Will it mitigate malefic effects?

13th November 1981, 18:11, Jaipur, Rajasthan

Regards
Nilesh
anilesh47
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Postby anxious2711 » Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:38 am

Dear Grishneswar ji,

How does the problems in relationships reflect with the exchange of Venus and Mars in Navamsha?
What if Venus is conjunct to Sun and Rahu in Scorpio and Mars is conjunct with Ketu in Taurus?
Is mutual aspect considered in Navamsha? Navamsha lagna being Leo in this case

thank you,
anxious2711
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Postby Ghrishneswar » Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:17 pm

Mars and Venus exchange represents focus on desire gratification, agressive attitude towards relationship. This cannot be good. Favorable aspects may reduce it but the effect is still observed.
Ve conjunction with Ra and Su is not very favorable especially if it happens in dusthana. Ve and Ra conjuntion is not so bad. But Ra and Sun combo itself is not exactly desirable.
Mars and Ketu are similar nature planets. Ketu may bring out bad traits of Mars like fiery temper or implosive anger. But Mars in 10th does not do bad. Ve in 4th gets digbala. So it is not so bad. In navamsa aspects are said to be applicable but I rely more on placements, conjunctions. Aspects come after these factors but the effect is definitely there.
For leo navamsa lagna, Ma is yogakarka. This yogakarka aspecting navamsa lagnesha Su is good, association of both with nodes may be a concern though.

Mars, ketu conjunction in kendra is a type of rajayoga. Trinal lord associated with node in kendra.
Regards,

Ghrishneswar
Ghrishneswar
Donor
Donor

Postby anxious2711 » Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:15 am

Dear Sir,

Thank you for the explanation, just a clarification. Any yoga or parivartana present in Navamsha, represents the spouse, does it not? I mean a Venus Mars exchange in one's own navamsha would mean the spouse has an aggressive attitude towards the relationship, or does it mean that the person itself is aggressive?

Thank you,
anxious2711
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Postby Ghrishneswar » Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:28 am

7th house in rasi represent your view, 7th house in navamsa represent your spouse's view.
Srikanth has explained this one of his posts on divisional charts.

I do not have link to it right now but you can probabaly find it.
Regards,

Ghrishneswar
Ghrishneswar
Donor
Donor

Postby Sunds » Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:27 am

How about an exchange of Saturn and Mars in the Navamsa.....Saturn is the lord of third and fourth house while Mars is the lord of first and sixth house........Mars is in the fourth house while Saturn is in the sixth house for Scorpio lagna in the Navamsa.Saturn is with Venus and Mercury in the Navamsa...
DOB:6/Sept./1968
Time:3.40 AM
Place: Chennai
Regards,
-Sunder.
Sunds
Contributor
Contributor

Return to Divisional Charts