Welcome to the www.LightOnVedicAstrology.com Forum. Click here to register

Mars in 10th house in D10

For discussion on divisional charts: navamsha, drekkana, saptamsha, dashamsha, etc.

Moderator: ChandraLagna

Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.

Mars in 10th house in D10

Postby nani_ravi » Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:28 pm

Hello Astro experts,

I'm a beginner of learning vedic astrology. I havee tried to understand the happenings as per my career/job based on D10. But having diffuclty in analyzing. Can anybody please help me in trying to understand this.

Rasi:
Libra- Saturn and pluto,
scorpio (second house) - Venus, jupiter, sun, mercury
Saggitarius (third house) - mars, ketu
Aries (7th house) - Moon
Gemini (9th house) - Rahu

D10:
Asc (Saggitarius) - Merscury, saturn
Capricorn (2nd house) - Venus
Pisces (4th hhouse) - ketu
cancer (8th house) - jupiter (exalted, i think)
leo (9th house) - Moon
virgo (1oth house) - Mars, rahu
scorpio (12th house) - sun

Here is my biggest question. Since jupiter is lagna lord in d10, but exalted in 8th house (cancer)? Is it good or bad? Also the kind of profession and industry i'm in indicated by 10th lord of D10 (mercury?) or due to mars and rahu or due to aspect of saturn? please explain this to me

Thanks

Ravi
nani_ravi
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Mars in 10th house in D10

Postby Shrikanth » Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:14 pm

Dear Nani_Ravi,

Mars and Rahu in the 10th in D10 in Virgo (owned by Mercury) indicates some kind of Engineering/technical career using metals, computers, technology,
and using Mathematics etc.,

Mercury is well placed in the Ascendant - so the native should be able to find and continue on jobs quite easily.
Jupiter is exalted but in the 8th - The potential for growth and prosperity and expansion in the career is a stunted.
Sun is also in the 12th - again wont be able to exercise power and authority.

So in general a comfortable career but not much of expansion.

Rough computation of longitudes - using Rasi and D10 - Mars is probably the Atmakaraka (between 27 and 30 deg )
and his conjunction with Rahu does indicate native is quite comfortable with technology field.

Shrikanth
Shrikanth
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Postby anilesh47 » Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:18 pm

Dear shrikanth,

How to know that business or job is good for person? How to know that person will expand his business or boost his career?

Regards
Nilesh
All People laugh on me because I am Different but I laugh on them because They all are Same. This is my attitude. So "Think Different, Do Different and Be Different"!
anilesh47
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Postby Shrikanth » Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:33 am

Dear Anilesh47,

Well there are many clues in helping an astrologer deduce whether the client is more suited for Employee or Self Employed.

Usually it is said that planet in the 6th indicate working for somebody else and planets in the 7th indicate being in business (independent)

6th house is a house of working hard, overcoming obstacles, consistent effort and above all is the house of servants.
7th is a house of desire and ambition and planets here will help fuel that need to fulfill ones desire, ambitions, goals in life.

One major point in this is that outside of 6/7th houses - the personality of the person should be taken into account.
When lagna lord is in the 9th he'll be very independent minded, benefic lagna lord the person will hear a lot of opinions but then take his own decisions.
But this planet in the 9th being a benefic when viewed from the 7th house is in the 3rd house of initiative.
So this will make the person be independent minded, but not be strong enough to transform it to action.
This planet (in 9th) is badly placed for 7th but well placed (in the 4th) from the 6th house - giving him comfort and peace.

Whereas a malefic lagna lord in the 9th will give the person that boldness to start new intiatives and pursue his dreams.
This malefic planet (in 9th) is well placed for 7th giving boldness, but badly placed (in the 4th) from the 6th house - giving him loss of comfort/peace etc.,

10th house is a house of recognition -
check the links between 6th and 10th houses - this linking usually indicates a person gaining recognition by working for somebody else
whereas link between 7 and 10 indicates a link between desires and recognition. He is recognized for pursuing his dream/initiatives.

Look at these in both the Rasi chart and D10

Hope this helps
Shrikanth
Shrikanth
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Postby anilesh47 » Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:08 pm

Dear Srikhanthji,

I have attached rashi chart aswellas D-10 chart.

Rashi chart

1) My asc and tenth lord is placed in sixth, 7th lord placed in 12th aspecting on 6th. So i can deduce that Job and business both are good for me??

2) Asc and Sixth lord are exchanging place. So as per Khoohock long, it is consider good rajyoga and person can get authority over man.

Navmansha chart

1) Asc lord venus placed in 10th house and rashi aspect with moon (which is placed in 5th house)

2) 7th house lord placed in asc but it is conjoin with debilated sun so might be my business not take much high grip.

3)6th lord Jupiter ninth aspect on venus (placed in 10th) make the strong 10th house.

Well shrikanthji, this is myself analysis upto my knowledge. You can rectify my analysis whereever i m wrong. Also tell me if you see and bad or good prospects in my career.

Regards
Nilesh
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
All People laugh on me because I am Different but I laugh on them because They all are Same. This is my attitude. So "Think Different, Do Different and Be Different"!
anilesh47
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Postby Hina » Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:44 pm

Nilesh,

How do you post this attachment- the chart in the post?

thanks!
Hina
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Postby anilesh47 » Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:00 pm

Hii Heena,

Go to Post reply, scroll down screen, you will find two tabs on the left side. one is option and second one is upload attachment. Click on second one. Browse the location and attach it.

Before doing above procedure first you have to save your chart as a jpg/bmp format. I have jhora software. Do you have?? If you have you can find first tab "chakras" in software. Do right click on pertinent chart (D-9, D-10,rashi or whatever) select copy chart -> as a text to clipboard current style chart. Save this image in jpg or bmp format. Then do above procedure for attach.

Thanks

Regards
Nilesh
anilesh47
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Return to Divisional Charts