Welcome to the www.LightOnVedicAstrology.com Forum. Click here to register

Rahu Mahadasha - Experience and how remedies are helping me

For discussion on the dashas (predictive systems): vimshottari, yogini, or other conditional dashas like shodashottari, etc.

Moderator: Vaughn Paul

Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.

Re: Rahu Mahadasha - Experience and how remedies are helping

Postby BrahmKumar » Thu May 23, 2013 1:47 am

Dear Explorings ji,

Please please look at my chart and let me know about coming few years of remaining Rahu MD. (2:55AM Jan19th, 1977, Kanpur), I am little tensed since I am planning to move back to north america.

As I have been reading this forum and realizing that Rahu MD is so peculiar that nearly everyone running this dasha has more or less similar stories. However, I have also realized that if you accept the law of karma and your duties (non-attachment), you may get some relief.

Please look at my chart and let me know, since I am little bit concerned about the coming antardashas, and also if there are any ways to alleviate the bad effects except good will.

Thank you.
BrahmKumar
Last edited by BrahmKumar on Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BrahmKumar
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Anjus » Sat May 25, 2013 7:52 am

Rahu and venus in 3rd house aspected by Retrograde Saturn in Capricorn in 9th house. Rahu's depositor moon in 8th house. Rahu dasha recently started.....Started feelng depressed already!! Loosing all friends for no reason!! Life feels like not going anywhere!! Feeling of loneliness 24/7!! Everyone seems to be happy and contended all around except everyone leaving our family out of evreything for no reasons that are visible!!
Is this how the whole of Rahu dasha going to be?????
Anjus
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Postby explorings » Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:12 am

priyk wrote:Hi explorings/saindhavi ji
I reside in US since last 8 yrs. I have 5 yrs old son. I am going through horrible phase of life.
Right now I do not have job and my husband have had some misunderstandings regd me and my family. He is very sure abt it and keep on calling me bad names and so much mentally tortures me. I am trying so hard not to be separate and pacify him. I just don't know what will make him happy and feel I will have stress breakdown. he himself is taking lot of stress and constantly talks abt same things. I need help and don't know what to do. he is always like this but since last 5 yrs it worst and this week is testing my breakdown. I am scared that something will happen to me due to stress. please help.

my sons details:
Date of birth: 5th April 2008
Time of birth:7:01 am
New Jersey, USA

my details:

Date of birth: 26th July 2976
Time of birth: 9:40 am
Place of birth: Mumbai
Nakshatram: punarvasu

husbands details
Date of birth: 6th June 1971

Time of birth: 8:45 am

Place of birth: Maharashtra

Nakshatram:swati

priya,

you are currently not in Ra MD. I have PMed you regarding your issues.
explorings
Donor
Donor

Postby explorings » Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:14 am

abc wrote:Dear Exploring
Kindly help me.
my date of birth is 23 June 1977, Birth time 4: 55 AM, birth place Latitude-31.42 N and Longitude-76.43E.

My rahu dasha started in May 2012. Since then I am going best places but these days I am getting mental tension without any reason. for the past five years, I am working in a reputed college and getting very good salary and was expecting promotion but few days back, without any reason I got termination notice from the management. And my colleagues are behaving so indifferently towards me. Same is the case with some of my family members. health wise I am not fine. I am having fibroids in my uterus. Don,t know what to do. kindly help me in this bad phase of my life. Please guide me as far as my carrier and health is concerned.

Apologies, for the delay. Could you post the place of birth... unable to map chart with co-ords.
explorings
Donor
Donor

Postby explorings » Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:15 am

chunnambu wrote:My D.O.B is 01/02/1974 and time of birth is 02:07 am and presetly iam going thru rahu desa i dont know much about astrology but i know the pain of rahu desa which i am undergoing presently i lost of my job for my own reason the entire period of rahu was so hectic i dont know how the future will be

Place of birth is missing.
explorings
Donor
Donor

Postby explorings » Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:24 am

hyderabadee wrote:My Rahu MD started in nov'12 and same problems carrying since 2 years are still hunting but i got unexpected money in Jan'13..i don't know how many miracles in the store ....
explorings : if you get a minute please have a look on my chart and shed some light ..appreciated

my DOB 01 sept 1969
time 04:00 AM (approx)
place :Khammam (andhra Pradesh) India

With the above DOB, you are currently under Ra-Ra.

With the above DOB, you Ra is not adversely placed and during its dasha will only cause problems related to health and will affect marital bliss. Dahas has finally set in, so you should be able to see effects. 2L, placed in own house conjunct with Ketu making it extremely strong. 3L Mercury is exalted conjunct with 9L, Jupiter which is aspecting its own hose. 11L of financial gains is placed in Lagna. Sudden gain in wealth from unexpected sources/inheritances is likely. Ra MD will also give you gains in property matters, media, social websites, computers, communications, etc.

Ra-Ju will be better. (Ra is placed in Ju NK, see above for Ju's effects).
explorings
Donor
Donor

Postby explorings » Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:31 am

Sakthi12 wrote:Hi Explorings / Saindhavi ji

I've been reading this thread for a while now. I'm feeling I'm certainly not alone after reading yours and others experiences during Rahu Mahadasha.

Just when I thought my life is going to change for better ever since 2007, my life has only been going downhill in unexpected and shocking ways! Only then my mom introduced me to astrology. From 2007 I am being affected by Sade sati (7 1/2 shani period) and Rahu Mahadasha. I am getting the feeling that the trouble is finding me in an unexpected ways and testing me, so I am unable to find peace anywhere.

From 2007 to 2012 I am suffering from anxiety, panic attack, irrational fears, insults, obsession, unnecessary fight with family members, misunderstandings, doubts, irrational fears about my health. Also mostly dull minded, no clarity in mind, impatience. My family is suffering from my unexpected problems. Also, our expenses are very high compared to our earnings since my sade sati started. And we couldn't shift to another house, no matter how hard we try! We feel like we are stuck at this place forever. I think this is due to sade sati.

Currently I am running Saturn Bhukti under Rahu Mahadasha. Ever since it started, ie, on May 2012, I am getting scoldings, insults and mainly panic attack and fears about metaphysical things. Because I felt something paranormal was happening to me. It's difficult to describe and i'm so much confused. I'm wondering is there any planetary placement in my birth chart for this fear or happening of metaphysical thing at this Rahu - Saturn period? Can you please look into it? Because it distressed me and my family so much. This is so far the worst period in my life personally and for my family also. I know I have saturn in my 8th house. So could this be a cause for this metaphysical fear? Since this happened during Rahu - Saturn period specifically. But Jupiter transit was in 9th house even so these bad things happened. So this makes me wonder what the coming jupiter transit in 10th house is going to bring me and my family?! :(

Can you please analyse my chart? Can I please send you a private message with my date of birth rather than here? Is it possible?

Also can you say, How will my rest of the Rahu Mahadasha is going to be?

What remedies should I do to keep things running with no major troubles?

Thank you.

Ra/Ke on 12/6 in Pisces/Virgo and NK of Mercury/Moon.

- Ra in 12H will amplify losses, foreign travels, isolation, etc.
- Affliction to Sun and Moon will causes, problems to atma and mind, causing irrational fears, anxiety, etc.
- Rahu in close proximity to 9L, Jupiter, forming the classical Guru Chandal dosha.
- Rahu and Ketu afflicting both Sun and Guru, a weak Pitra dosha is formed.
- In Nk of debiliated Mercury, which gets neechbhanaga from Ju.

All in all 12H matters will be heightened (Mer, Rahu, and Ju all in 12H).

Furthermore, you are undergoing exalted Saturn transit conjunct with Rahu in 2H from Moon. Last phase of Sade Satti... Saturn is adversely placed in your native chart and aspected by Mars. Navamsa improves considerably... so eventually you the problems will be resolved.

Transit of Jupiter to Gemini will provide some relief to Saturn+Rahu transit in 2H from Moon.

For now, daily recitation of Vishnu Sahasranamam (VS) and Hanuman Chalisa will help. VS will take care of both Guru Chandal and affliction of Sun and 9L by Rahu.

In my experience I have also seen that Ra in 12H increases travels and residency away from family and place of birth. If you get that option take it as you may see it considerably improve peace at home/mind.
explorings
Donor
Donor

Postby explorings » Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:36 am

Praveen Roy wrote:Contd...

And about my personal experience, a few years long back I was advised by one priest to recite one Kalika Mantra to find a new job in 40 days, I got a good one in 30 days, when the things changes in that office after 3 years, I started reciting it again, this time also I got a very decent one in less than forty days time.

It is six months past now my Rahu MD has started, from the transit of Saturn over my ghati lagna and Jupiter and venus combination in pratyardashas I predicted a job in public sector with good authority in this January, before going for interview, I had a conversation with my friend who is a practicing astrologer in side the Sri Kalahasthi temple premises, in conversation I told him about the interview, he advised me to pray the Dakshinamurthy before going to interview, and he promised me to do abhisekham in Sri Kalahasti temple to Dakshinamurthy at that time. Prayer listened by Him.

We know that Rahu will drives us towards non traditional foods, alcohol, smoking etc, I have no such habits but he forced me to take alcohol in some other way, I was prescribed by one Ayurvedic doctor to take one medicine continuously for a long time, it is made up with alcohol.

Saindhavi,

Shall I expect your contribution on this post from your abundant knowledge :)

Regards

Praveen

Thanks Praveen for sharing your experiences. Please keep us posted of any positive/negative changes in this dasha.
explorings
Donor
Donor

Postby explorings » Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:43 am

help_needed wrote:hi!

I lost my job today, i just started wearing white sandalwood from today. :(

This job was my hope of going back to US, as my petition is in process of appeal.

What is in store for me, first my fiance broke relation last month and now this.

Thanks

Amit

Please let us know if you see any relief hopefully after July 2, 2013 or else you need to get your chart verified by an expert.

I am not sure you were advised to wear Moonga/Coral... Mars is your 10L and is well-placed in your chart (D1, D9, and even D10).
explorings
Donor
Donor

Postby jimjones » Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:57 pm

I am currently in my rahu mahadasha and am about to finish it next sept. 2014. i went thru a lot of problems and bad experiences but i will say that the best thing it made me was much more religious and spiritual. i can't tell specific remedies, but to anyone going through rahu MD or going to experience a rahu MD my best advice is to pray and meditate those have been the two biggest things that have helped me so much during my rahu dasha.

i had rahu in saggitarius in 12th house in main birth chart; rahu in libra in 5th house in d9
jimjones
Contributor
Contributor

Postby BrahmKumar » Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:34 am

Hi Jimjones,
Thanks for sharing the times of Rahu MD, I am currently running it and will end by 2019. However, you are true in saying that it made your spiritual and prayer and meditation is the best way to reduce the bad and get the good out of it. I also have Rahu in 12th in natal in libra; and in scorpio in D9 in third house.
By the way, if I may ask you few things. Where are you right now and where you have been all these years. Is there someone who has affected too much your life for some time in Rahu MD? Could you please let me know how is time now how was during venus and subsequent dashas?
Any particular thing you want to tell me as a precaution.

Thanks in advance.
BK
BrahmKumar
Contributor
Contributor

Postby BrahmKumar » Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:38 am

Dear Exploring ji and Saindhavi ji,
Nineteen January 1977, 2:55AM-Kanpur,INdia

Currently running Venus AD, please let me know about coming AD in Rahu MD, as I have to take decision of changing place from India back to North America (I lived last 11 years out of india). I also understand that SAturn sadhe sati will start next year, so keeping all these in mind, please let me know if I am thinking straight to take decision for moving back to north america for a business.
I will really appreciate your readings.

Thanks
BK
BrahmKumar
Contributor
Contributor

Postby jimjones » Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:38 pm

BK
First, I'm not an astrologer. Just a learner who is very interested in astrology who has read some close friends/associates charts. But that being said Rahu in 12th House is a very bad placement for Rahu and you can definitely expect problems perhaps not as extreme since your Rahu is in Libra, so it may off set some of your problems you may face. Besides that Rahu in 3rd House in Scorpio again good house but bad sign for Rahu so there will be problems that you will have to go through, but it may not be as bad. Now, that being said the thing I noticed in my Rahu Dasha and my interpretation of Rahu coincides with it since Rahu is a magician it is a smokescreen and creates images that will deceive you and make you think something is what it really isn't.

What does this mean?

Be careful of who you become friends. Be careful of who you come into contact with because they will deceive ultimately best remedy is the one I posted above prayer and meditation. That can supersede any Dasha or any malefic planet in your chart.

I'm not very well versed on remedies and take the one's on the Internet with caution, since it may have a very adverse effect on me. I'm not sure there are remedies that actually work; it's not like aspirin that actually works 15 min. after your headache.

Ultimately those 2 things are the strongest remedies out there and can defeat anything in your chart. I have not started my Venus Dasha (hopefully I'll live long enough to reach it lol).
jimjones
Contributor
Contributor

Postby abhink » Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:47 am

[quote="abhink"][quote="Saindhavi"][color=#4000BF][b]Visions[/b],

In Geocentric setting which I am using, your Mars Mahadasha will finish on 2nd Dec 2013.

Your Mars is in transition zone, Rahu-Ketu malefic in 1-7 axis and Saturn both retrograde and malefic in the Ascendant.

Ascendant lord Sun is in 8th, which is not a good place for Ascendant Lord to be in and Venus is conjunct with Ketu. Jupiter is exalted in 12th, which doesn't help much, except that it will give you foreign travel.

Your headache is caused by Rahu + retro Saturn in Ascendant. This is not a good placement.

These are the main problems in your chart.

Rahu being malefic, may not give benefic results in its Mahadasha.

[b]Remedies [/b]-

[list]Wear white sandalwood necklace.

Wear opal 9 carats set in gold or silver on ring finger on a Friday morning after Sunrise.

Do regular charity for poor, handicapped and orphans.
[/list]
Let me know if you can do Hindu Puja. Then I'll tell you religious remedies.

[b]Abhink[/b],

Your Rahu Mahadasha ends on 1st Oct 2013. After this your career may be better.

Your Rahu Mahadasha would have been very good and taken you to great heights, if only Sun in 7th hadn't aspected your Rahu.

Mars exalted in 8th is also not good for your health, career and general wellbeing. Mars also makes you a Mangalik. Hence, Rahu-Mars may not be good.

Remedies -

[list]Get a Durga Saptashati recital done this Durga Puja and after this during every 2 Navaratris i.e., before Rama Navami and during Durga Puja.

Offer water to the rising Sun and recite Gayatri mantra 108 times, Hanuman Chalisa and any hymns for Vishnu-Lakshmi.

Fast every Shukla Paksha Ashtami and pray to Goddess Durga this day. [/list]

We would be much obliged to get your account of Rahu Mahadasha.

[/color][/quote]

Hi Saindhaviji

I am replying after long time....................as i was very disturbed and nothing improved as of now.
For last 17 years i worked very hard to move ahead in life
When it seems that my hard work is going to pay and something better will happen results turn out to be sour. In last 17 years i struggled to get admission in good colleges for engineering & MBA somehow got into best ones graduated with good results,secured jobs in good companies and then things turn worse. Worked hard in one job, been abroad , proved myself had good opportunities but decided to go for MBA. Continuously faced financial problems but somehow with gods grace i sailed through. In short i can say all my hard work for two decades is wiped off with no results.
Is my future going to better or i have to struggle further.
My details again
28/12/1982.......18:30............ Allahabad

abhink[/quote]

Sandhiviji/Exploringsji

i am on the verge of giving up if you can please analyse and let me know how good my jupiter mahadasha and will rest of rahu mahadasha has more thing in the closet
abhink
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Postby Sakthi12 » Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:40 pm

Ra/Ke on 12/6 in Pisces/Virgo and NK of Mercury/Moon.

- Ra in 12H will amplify losses, foreign travels, isolation, etc.
- Affliction to Sun and Moon will causes, problems to atma and mind, causing irrational fears, anxiety, etc.
- Rahu in close proximity to 9L, Jupiter, forming the classical Guru Chandal dosha.
- Rahu and Ketu afflicting both Sun and Guru, a weak Pitra dosha is formed.
- In Nk of debiliated Mercury, which gets neechbhanaga from Ju.

All in all 12H matters will be heightened (Mer, Rahu, and Ju all in 12H).

Furthermore, you are undergoing exalted Saturn transit conjunct with Rahu in 2H from Moon. Last phase of Sade Satti... Saturn is adversely placed in your native chart and aspected by Mars. Navamsa improves considerably... so eventually you the problems will be resolved.

Transit of Jupiter to Gemini will provide some relief to Saturn+Rahu transit in 2H from Moon.

For now, daily recitation of Vishnu Sahasranamam (VS) and Hanuman Chalisa will help. VS will take care of both Guru Chandal and affliction of Sun and 9L by Rahu.

In my experience I have also seen that Ra in 12H increases travels and residency away from family and place of birth. If you get that option take it as you may see it considerably improve peace at home/mind.

Hi Explorings ji,

Thank you so much for taking your time to analyze my chart. :)

I suffered very much during this last phase of sade sati and Rahu conjunction with saturn. On top of this, at this very same time, I am also running Rahu Dasha - Saturn Bhukti. So it is a very very tough time for me. But by the God's grace I am well today. I visited Melmaruvathur Adhiparasakthi Temple. Until then, that is, from the onset of Rahu Mahadasha, I was not religious and didn't believe in Astrology or God. But now I believe in everything.

And ever since Rahu Mahadasha and Sade sati started, we are suffering very much financially. Our expenses are more than our income. Still we are only suffering.

"In my experience I have also seen that Ra in 12H increases travels and residency away from family and place of birth. If you get that option take it as you may see it considerably improve peace at home/mind."

Even before my Rahu dasha started, we shifted from our native place. At the beginning of Rahu Dasha and Sade sati, we shifted our house 6 times! And only during my 2nd phase of sade sati we are stagnated at this same house till now. But moving from our native place was very relieving to me and my family.

Thank you for the remedies. I will definitely follow it.

And I want to know regarding the Saturn transit in Scorpio sign in 2014. Since my Saturn is in 8th house in scorpio sign and 3rd from the moon sign in my birth chart. So I am very much worried and fearful about it. Eventhough my sade sati (virgo) is going to be over, I still can't be in peace, right? Due to my saturn in scorpio sign in 8th house in my natal chart. And I will be running Rahu Dasha - Mercury Bhukti during the time of saturn in scorpio transit. Can you please tell me whether this saturn in scorpio transit will give me troubles as sade sati did? Or Is saturn in scorpio transit will be as powerful as my sade sati? :(

Thanks.
Sakthi12
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Postby abhink » Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:53 am

[quote]
Hi Saindhaviji

I am replying after long time....................as i was very disturbed and nothing improved as of now.
For last 17 years i worked very hard to move ahead in life
When it seems that my hard work is going to pay and something better will happen results turn out to be sour. In last 17 years i struggled to get admission in good colleges for engineering & MBA somehow got into best ones graduated with good results,secured jobs in good companies and then things turn worse. Worked hard in one job, been abroad , proved myself had good opportunities but decided to go for MBA. Continuously faced financial problems but somehow with gods grace i sailed through. In short i can say all my hard work for two decades is wiped off with no results.
Is my future going to better or i have to struggle further.
My details again
28/12/1982.......18:30............ Allahabad

abhink[/quote]

Sandhiviji/Exploringsji

i am on the verge of giving up if you can please analyse and let me know how good my jupiter mahadasha and will rest of rahu mahadasha has more thing in the closet[/quote]

Learned people please help me
abhink
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Postby gbansal » Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:25 pm

Hello Learned People,

To start with my details:

DoB: 07 Oct 1970
Time: 15:38 PM
Place: New Delhi

I have a very specific query. I am not having the best of times in my professional career and when i posted my woes in the Career forum (http://lightonvedicastrology.com/phpBB3 ... 78#p165778), I got a reply from a learned person like you that what is happening is expected and things will only improve when my Rahu MD starts.
I think most of the posts in this forum are from ppl who are suffering in Rahu MD whereas I am being told that things will improve when Rahu MD starts.
Can someone tell me when does this Rahu MD start for me? Till that time do I continue to bear the same kind of professional stress and abuse? Its becoming difficult day by day to continue in the current job?

Appreciate your patience.

G
gbansal
Contributor
Contributor

Postby missmira » Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:36 am

Hello All

My respect to all the learned people here. Your astrological knowledge inspires me to learn more.

I have recently ended my 18 year Mahadasha of Rahu. In addition to Rahu MD, I was also undergoing Sade Sati of Shani. Here is an account of my experience in this dasha.

A lot of times I used to be be lonely and disconnected to the rest of the world. I could never relate to others or make true/good friends. There were times when I used to cry inconsolably through the night because of panic, fear, anxiety, loneliness. I happen to come from a happy, loving family, being the youngest daughter of the house who was thoroughly pampered. But in my Rahu MD I used to rebel and fight with my mother a lot. I caused her mental stress for a long time, due to only my fault in thinking. This is something which I most regret in my entire life. If I could go back in time, I would change this.

Apart from this, Rahu MD, slowly taught me not to trust people blindly. In my first work place, I seemingly attracted negative people who went out of their way to make life miserable for me.

Another thing was that I never had peace of mind, my mind used to be always searching, always looking for 'something'. I do not know what this something was, but I was always behind that elusive life, something different from where I was at that point in my life.

The MD also taught me to not to expect that things will always go my way. I literally used to cry myself to sleep explaining this to myself. That in this world, we are mostly never going to get what we want, we will probably have to do jobs we don't like, not fit in any group, not get true love, etc.

It also gave me a sort of irrational fear. If something happened, I used to build scenarios around it in my own mind. All my fears used to become a force in my mind and I used to get obsessed with it in my mind, unable to switch it off. It could be ordinary things like my boss saying something to me on the job. All this thinking, obsessing, fears, panic happen in the night. Before I go to sleep, badly affecting my sleep pattern. Actually the best way to describe is that if I used to undergo a problem, I used to focus so much on it, I used to magnify it 10 times in my mind. The brain used to be incapable of thinking about anything but the fears and anxiety.

Also, My dreams were and still are prophetic. They always used to come true, though the frequency is much lesser now. I also used to dream that someone is chasing me and I am running away but he relentlessly follows.

About my love life - Despite being blessed with good looks by the almighty, I was never ever able to get the person whom I was attracted to. My first biggest love of life, led me on for some time and then suddenly broke the news to me that he was in love with someone else. All my life, it was a cycle of I thinking about a person and never getting him. In addition, I used to get a lot of attention by other pursuers, many of them even professed fierce love and desire to marry me. But I was never interested. My marriage has settled me down and he is a good man, I think.

About career - Quit my 1st job after 1 year as I was unable to bear the mental stress. Quit my 2nd job after 1 year, when it looked like my husband & I would move to the US. Didn't move, but I did quit my job and was jobless for some months. Even in my 2nd job, faced stress and alienation. I am now into my 3rd job in 3 years, things are slightly better in this job. I wish to god, things don't go downhill.

But Rahu also gave me good education degrees & mostly success in competitions. Some sort of psychic abilities and ability to understand situations and react accordingly. It made me more philosophical, more inclined to meditate and accept fate. Sometimes sudden luck and attention. It also gave me false ego sometimes, but I think I am overall much more humble and down to earth now after the MD ended.

Actually in my chart, Rahu is in 5th House and sits in the mind. So even though the MD is done, it still gives me obsessive anxiety, panic and sleepless nights. Like the one I am having right now. :)

Here are my birth details:
Date - 27/03/1986
Time - 00:47
Place - Delhi, India

I am now going through Jupiter MD and hoping for things to get better. (Some things have already become better)

Well, bye for now. Please excuse me for my long post. Please do share your thoughts on my post. I also have a few questions regarding my marriage, if some of the learned people have some time here, I would humbly post my concerns.
Last edited by missmira on Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
missmira
Contributor
Contributor

Postby bob_astrologer » Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:22 pm

Interchanging of energies is going on or technically you are in dasha sandhi. Quite likely, you may resign from current job or move on to better one soon.
bob_astrologer
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Postby ayushg » Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:37 am

Hi All,

Can someone please advise as I'm facing a lot of troubles lately.

DOB: 22 MAY 1982
PLACE: CHANDIGARH, INDIA
TIME: 12:47 PM

Regards,
Ayush
ayushg
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Postby sparkmylife » Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:07 pm

Hi all,

I also like to put by Rahu MD experience and would like to seek how would the remaining part of MD would be.

I was born on 18-10-1979 @ 23:45 in Kanpur (U.P).

Currently I am under the influence of Rahu MD which started on 18-12-1998.

Rah-Rah: I has completed by 12th class and got admission in a private engineering college, I would have got the admission in govt engineer college but I made a mistake as did not gave on of the three paper to clear engineering admission. I got a feeling that my two papers did not went well after listening to my friend who also appeared for the same, so dropped the idea of giving the third qualifying paper. When the result came out of the exam, I was not expecting my name by I was on 49th no in the 2nd list. Have I given the third qualifying exam, I would have secured good govt engineering college.

Rah-Jup: I completed by engineering degree in 2002 and after a gap of 1 year (with no job in hand), found an oppoutunity to study abroad. I went abroad in aug 2003.

Rah-Sat: I completed by masters in 2005 and also got a good job in abroad. This was the best period of my Rahu MD.

Rah-Mer: Got married in 2007 and the destiny changed for me. Due to some issues due to marriage I have to leave my job and came back to India with no job in hand. I wanted to stay to abroad and did had offer in hand but lady luck has decided that I have to return back. This was also the time when the Shani Sade Sati started. I was mentally very disturbed in this period. After much struggle got a job in native place. Also this time I bought a house on loan. And this was the time when my loan EMI was more than my take home salary.

Rah-Ket: I worked for 2.5 yr in the same company without any raise, due to IT slow down.

Rah-Ven: I landed into new job with good raise. For profession it was a good period, but my personal life was still struggling since the start of marital life.

Rah-Sun: I am about to enter this phase on 06-07-2013.

Currently I am in my last phase of Sani sade sati, Could any one pl. tell me about my further Rahu MD tansits. My personal life has had a lot of sufferings.

Thanks
Neeraj
sparkmylife
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Postby missmira » Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:14 pm

Hello All the learned people.
I was wondering if someone could please give some time to me..

I am slightly worried about my married life and my husband's work life.

Please help
Mira

missmira wrote:Hello All

My respect to all the learned people here. Your astrological knowledge inspires me to learn more.

I have recently ended my 18 year Mahadasha of Rahu. In addition to Rahu MD, I was also undergoing Sade Sati of Shani.

A lot of times I used to be be lonely and disconnected to the rest of the world. I could never relate to others or make true/good friends. There were times when I used to cry inconsolably through the night because of panic, fear, anxiety, loneliness. I happen to come from a happy, loving family, being the youngest daughter of the house who was thoroughly pampered. But in my Rahu MD I used to rebel and fight with my mother a lot. I caused her mental stress for a long time, due to only my fault in thinking. This is something which I most regret in my entire life. If I could go back in time, I would change this.

Apart from this, Rahu MD, slowly taught me not to trust people blindly. In my first work place, I seemingly attracted negative people who went out of their way to make life miserable for me.

Another thing was that I never had peace of mind, my mind used to be always searching, always looking for 'something'. I do not know what this something was, but I was always behind that elusive life, something different from where I was at that point in my life.

The MD also taught me to not to expect that things will always go my way. I literally used to cry myself to sleep explaining this to myself. That in this world, we are mostly never going to get what we want, we will probably have to do jobs we don't like, not fit in any group, not get true love, etc.

It also gave me a sort of irrational fear. If something happened, I used to build scenarios around it in my own mind. All my fears used to become a force in my mind and I used to get obsessed with it in my mind, unable to switch it off. It could be ordinary things like my boss saying something to me on the job. All this thinking, obsessing, fears, panic happen in the night. Before I go to sleep, badly affecting my sleep pattern. Actually the best way to describe is that if I used to undergo a problem, I used to focus so much on it, I used to magnify it 10 times in my mind. The brain used to be incapable of thinking about anything but the fears and anxiety.

Also, My dreams were and still are prophetic. They always used to come true, though the frequency is much lesser now. I also used to dream that someone is chasing me and I am running away but he relentlessly follows.

About my love life - Despite being blessed with good looks by the almighty, I was never ever able to get the person whom I was attracted to. My first biggest love of life, led me on for some time and then suddenly broke the news to me that he was in love with someone else. All my life, it was a cycle of I thinking about a person and never getting him. In addition, I used to get a lot of attention by other pursuers, many of them even professed fierce love and desire to marry me. But I was never interested. My marriage has settled me down and he is a good man, I think.

About career - Quit my 1st job after 1 year as I was unable to bear the mental stress. Quit my 2nd job after 1 year, when it looked like my husband & I would move to the US. Didn't move, but I did quit my job and was jobless for some months. Even in my 2nd job, faced stress and alienation. I am now into my 3rd job in 3 years, things are slightly better in this job. I wish to god, things don't go downhill.

But Rahu also gave me good education degrees & mostly success in competitions. Some sort of psychic abilities and ability to understand situations and react accordingly. It made me more philosophical, more inclined to meditate and accept fate. Sometimes sudden luck and attention. It also gave me false ego sometimes, but I think I am overall much more humble and down to earth now after the MD ended.

Actually in my chart, Rahu is in 5th House and sits in the mind. So even though the MD is done, it still gives me obsessive anxiety, panic and sleepless nights. Like the one I am having right now. :)

Here are my birth details:
Date - 27/03/1986
Time - 00:47
Place - Delhi, India

I am now going through Jupiter MD and hoping for things to get better. (Some things have already become better)

Well, bye for now. Please excuse me for my long post. Please do share your thoughts on my post. I also have a few questions regarding my marriage, if some of the learned people have some time here, I would humbly post my concerns.
missmira
Contributor
Contributor

Postby basab14 » Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:16 pm

Hello Mira,

Ask your question. I will try to answer it.
"Go thou and follow Him, who was born and gave His life for others five hundred times before He attained the vision of the Buddha!" -- Swami Vivekananda
basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Postby missmira » Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:51 am

Hi Yellow.. Thank you for giving time to my query.

My husband's career is not going too well.. which has resulted in tension at home too. He is in a dead end, no growth IT job for last 3 years. His company also is not doing good in its business and is downsizing. Not much increment/no promotion either. He has been trying to change for last 2 years, but not getting any opportunity. He has also been looking out for a foreign opportunity for last 2 years. Twice it was dangled in front of him. But it never took shape to reality. As I said earlier in my thread, I even quit my job once because of this. But it didn't happen. He is 2010 pass out MBA finance from a good institute in India, but things are not happening for him. Due to all this, he has become very frustrated. Its putting a huge strain on our relationship as well. With financial troubles also.

Sometimes I also feel we are not very compatible as a couple though our Gun milap was above avg.
His nature and personality are completely different from mine. Though I will say he is a mature, level headed and calm person. But I just have a feeling that our marriage may not be strong enough to hold us together.

Here are his birth details:
Date - 10/01/1983
Time - 14:05
Place - Kanpur, UP,India

We got married in Nov 2011.

Can you kindly look at our charts and see when he can get a good foreign opportunity or maybe a better job. He is just really wants to go outside India and earn some money to support us. Do you see that happening?

And if overall you could see any compatibility issues, please do so. How married life would be in general for us. If you feel to give me any advice to me regarding married life, I will be grateful to receive it.
missmira
Contributor
Contributor

Postby basab14 » Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:26 am

Mira,

I checked his chart. He is running Venus-Venus period now. Venus as ascendant lord in the 9th house with 2nd and 5th lord, Mercury shows good fortune, success, and wealth. But then Venus is 6th lord also. As 6th lord, it shows struggles, health issues, problems with wife, and problems to/with father. It shows a lot of mental tension as it is with 5th lord, Mercury. I would have expected him to get a good change in job in this period and also foreign journey as the period is indicating that, but it seems it is showing only the negative effects, maybe because he is running the first phase of sade-sathi since the last 1.5 years.

He has started sade-sathi now, and his Sun AD which comes next won't be good for him as it is placed in the 8th house with Ketu and aspected by Saturn. It shows problems at home, lack of mental peace, troubles in general and health issues and intrigues in work place. It can bring problems in married life also as Sun is the 6th lord in the d-9 chart.

He has a good chart for career, so he will do well from 2016 when his Mars AD will start as Mars is in the 10th house in his chart. Mars AD will take him abroad also, I feel. He has foreign job connection in his chart as 12th lord Mars is in the 10th house.

Coming to marriage, Jupiter-Moon in 7th house is good, but Jupiter is 8th lord and Moon is debiliated, so they won't give much good effects. 7th house is in papa-kartari yoga with malefics in both sides. So I will say there will be some problems in married life, but as there are 2 benefics in 7th house, Venus is well placed in 9th house, so marriage will not break. But the next 2-3 years will be difficult in respect to marriage as he will get Sun and Moon AD's, Sun being in the 8th house afflicted, and Moon debiliated in the 7th house. Saturn will also transit to the 7th house next year over the Moon, which is a bad transit.

Chart matching I can't do, so can't help in that.
"Go thou and follow Him, who was born and gave His life for others five hundred times before He attained the vision of the Buddha!" -- Swami Vivekananda
basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

PreviousNext

Return to Dashas