Welcome to the www.LightOnVedicAstrology.com Forum. Click here to register

Jupiter is placed in 6th house for Meena Lagna chart.....

For discussion on the dashas (predictive systems): vimshottari, yogini, or other conditional dashas like shodashottari, etc.

Moderator: Vaughn Paul

Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.

Jupiter is placed in 6th house for Meena Lagna chart.....

Postby Srinivas14 » Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:04 pm

Dear All,

if Jupiter is placed in sixth house with Mars and Rahu....what will be the effect in Jupiter Maha dasa
i am paying 1.5lk interest amount per month with getting 30000.00 only
what is the remedy to rid of debts ?
can i wear a mars stone Red coral to get wealth soon ?
whether i have to increase the power of Jupiter by wearing yellow Sapphire or do not to wear ?
DOB : 14-12-1979; TOB: 12:27 pm ; POB: Nellore,AP,India;
confirm Meena lagna with 1.29 degrees

currently i entered into venus Anthar dasa and he is placed in 10th house Dhanus, in Jupiter Maha dasa.....what will be the effect ?
When will be my marriage ?

since my lagna is continuously watched by saturn i seem to be fit in some days and in some days very lean with more mental tensions
when i will be completely tensions free

Regards,
Srinivas
Last edited by Srinivas14 on Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:33 am, edited 4 times in total.
Srinivas14
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Re: Jupiter is placed in 6th house for Meena Lagna chart....

Postby astroboy » Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:47 am

Good day to you ,
I get Kumbha lagna. That puts Guru in the 7th house. Can you confirm this please?

Best regards,
Through hard work and spiritual practices, a person gets honor and dignity. The lazy one who puts in no efforts is like a fool who allows salt to be spilled on the wounds of his misfortunes. The idler depending only on fate, achieves nothing. - K.N.Rao ji
astroboy
Donor
Donor

Postby Srinivas14 » Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:13 am

Dear astroboy,

i am sure that i belongs to Meena lagna with 1.29 degrees
several things happend to me based on meena lagna in my past life
and make it time to 12:27 pm or 12:30pm depends upon software

Thanks & Regards
Srinivas
Srinivas14
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Postby Srinivas14 » Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:59 am

Dear Astro,

waiting for ur reply.............

Thanks & Regards,
Srinivas
Srinivas14
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Postby krishnagopal1968 » Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:19 am

Dear Srinivas,

Yes, I get Meena lagna too.

Jupiter-venus shall give you a break in profession into a new line as jupiter in the star of venus and venus in the star of venus , making it more powerful. Its lord ship of 3rd and 8th will prevail but on a positive note as it is aspected by 10th lord jupiter. You may also experience sudden gains in this period.

jupiter-venus-moon from feb 2011 to may 2011 may give you marriage failing which the period apr 2012 to sep 2012 (Jupiter-venus-saturn) as saturn a delay master is sitting in 7th from both rasi and navamsa.

Saturn with moon conjunction is the reason for your mind state. But saturn is powerfull , with digbala, is not that bad. It will give positive qualities like patience etc. Better to live with it remembering it's positive qualities

Present sadesati maynot affect you much as you are in jupiter dasa.

You will come out from debts fully in saturn dasa! (Even in D4 saturn is better placed in 7th than jupiter) You can cross check jupiter-saturn period.
krishnagopal1968
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Postby Srinivas14 » Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:31 am

Dear Krishna Gopal Sir,

I am thank full for your reply and u have studied my horoscope well.........

as u said due to 7th place Saturn master my marriage is delayed .......that is right and finally what will happen....dont know

and my big doubt is what i did wrong in my past life............bcoz my lagna lord Jupiter is placed in 6th house (see 6th house) and my father is also one of the karma karaka to get into all these debts and 90% he doesnt understand me...........he is rich only

why i get into this much personal debts of 60 lakhs by paying interest amount only and not enjoyed even more.......(no vehicle, no tour)

and u didnt suggested me any stone can i wear a Red coral which is 2nd and 9th lord's Mars stone to get wealth (money) soon
and write briefly about your last line.....i dint understand it and my Jupiter-Saturn period is also over

once again thank u for spending valuable time and your reply.........u have given me a jug of Glucose.......Thank u

Thanks & Regards,
Srinivas
Last edited by Srinivas14 on Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Srinivas14
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Postby krishnagopal1968 » Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:34 am

Dear Srinivas,

Although I am not an expert in past life readings, I check Dwadasamsa for it.

Many planets in your D12 chart are not well placed including Jupiter the lagnalord of both D1 and D12. This shows the nature of the problem. But there is no need to go into it now, as you can't change your past and also unnecessary, as it may disturb your present mind setup.

I don't believe much in remedial measures, but I can suggest you to wear yellow sapphire for strengthening jupiter and also charities to poor brahmins and teachers.

Why i asked about jupiter-saturn was, to check the results of saturn sub period. How was it? Hope it would have been a better period financially although it is 12th lord also.
Last edited by krishnagopal1968 on Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
krishnagopal1968
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Postby kshantaram » Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:34 pm

Srinivas,

to attempt something,

jupiter lord of the lagna in the 6th can impact health, while being with mars/rahu there could be proneness to accidents - 6th is fiery leo hence must be careful handling fire. mars lord of the 9th in the 6th hence need for extra efforts for success in life/fortune. mars/rahu in the 6th good for overcoming opponents and hurdles in life while jupiter tries to avoid enemies diplomatically. jupiter-mars in leo could give a large ego and may like to work in government/corporate environments in administrative/supervisory positions.

now saturn is over natal saturn in transit calling for major changes and decisions in life while proceeding with the journey of life ahead. may be shiting to a foreign country for example as saturn is lord of the 12th for foreign lands in the 7th again representing foreign lands. may be time for the delayed marriage too as saturn has come back to the 7th natal. but with moon there the next 2.5 yrs could be emotionally stressful.

mars/rahu 12th from the natal moon could impact married life and need to be neutralised suitably while going for a match i suppose - mars/rahu may suggest aggressive tendencies which could have subsided at 28+. mars as lord of the 9th gives progress at 28+ coincidentally. jupiter-mars moreover as lords of 1/2 and 1/9 could give success in any chosen field while rahu could act as the catalyst. rahu represents foreignness while mars too belongs to the 9th for foreign travels. planets in the 6th could give intuitive inner knowledge as compared to formally acquired knowledge. saturn from the 7th aspects scorpio of the 9th and impacts luck.

jupiter is over the lagna now in meena aspecting the 5th house for position/promotion/children and the 9th house for luck, and may be health/physique could improve but need to be cautious enough as natal jupiter is in the 6th house say fevers/flu etc. jupiter-saturn are in opposition in transit and under stress while square rahu-ketu on the 4/10 axis.

could visit swami ayyappa temple on saturdays, offer a coconut, and do pradakshina of the navagrahas there repeating the navagraha mantra. could pray to a saint of your faith or say shirdi saibaba or duttaguru offering cow ghee diya and yellow flowers on thursday mornings for jupiter's blessings. could light til oil diya daily evening and observe fast on saturday evenings. could offer karpoor aarti to mata durga daily and pray to lord ganapati too offering white til/revadi prasad. may be a visit to kalahasthi temple could be soothing taking care of the rahu/ketu natal position as well as the transit position. rahu is not comfortable in the fiery signs.

hope these random observations have something to pick up from and help reflect further,

wishing well,

kshantaram
kshantaram
Contributor
Contributor

Postby aliens19672004 » Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:00 am

If you see the rasi dasa (Narayana dasa) you will see that you are presently running Makara Narayana dasa with the its lord saturn placed in 9th house along with Moon. And also you find that saturn is placed along with your Natala lagna . Such placement is not good for your mind. And also if you see the 2nd house from Makara Rasi is aquarius with its co-lord Rahu being placed in the 8th house along with Jupiter/Mars . Placement of Rahu with Jupiter calls for Guru Chandal yog and also jupiter is considered as Naisargika dara Karaka. 2nd house planet Rahu when placed in the 8th house would increase the bad debts and the bank balance would come down .

Arudha lagna is the lagna which is connected to Material benefits. The placement of planets in the 8th from AL is not good in itself.

And also you will find that the antar dasa of Taurus is going on from 12.04.2010 and would end on 15.08.2010. Taurus has got HL which is Hora Lagna and the lord of this HL Venus is placed in the 12th from Maha dasa rasi which is capricon which is also having Arudha Lagna.Taurus has got the arudha pada of the 11th house which is the manifesation of the gains but as it the lord venus is placed in dustana you have the problems relating to gains turning into losses.

Capricon is having A7 and it is also aspecting UL (Upapada lagna) hence marraige would occur prior to Dec 2012

If you also see for you lagna 7th house is the house of bhadhaka and the bhadhakesa Mercury is placed in the 9th house. Visit Navagraha temple and apply some sandalwood paste to the idol of Mercury and recite the mantra of Budha 11 times.

You forgot to pray lord vishnu in your previous life hence the planet mercury is placed in the 9th house along with A5(mantra Pada) I suggest you start reading vishnu sahastranamam

regards]

regards
Uma shanker achanta
aliens19672004
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Return to Dashas