in Learn Successful Predictive Techniques of Hindu Astrology
1. Saturn and Jupiter approve of a marriage by aspecting (by transit) the darakaraka (planet with lowest degrees in the Jaimini system - must use special Jaimini aspects, not parashari).
2. Saturn and Jupiter approve of a marriage alternately, by covering the 1/7 house axis, which can also mean that both are in (or aspecting) the lagna or one in the lagna and the other in the 7th house.
3. Saturn and Jupiter approve of a marriage by aspecting, on the eve of a marriage:
- The lagna or the lagna lord
- The 7th house or the 7th lord
- The lagna and the 7th lord.
- The lagna lord and the 7th house
reprinted with permission