Venus and Jupiter in 1st House - Best Placement?

For discussion on planets, houses, signs, nakshatras, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
laterdaykaruna
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Re: Venus and Jupiter in 1st House - Best Placement?

Post by laterdaykaruna » Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:21 am

Jupiter exalted in cancer in first house. I ran through my jupiter mahadasha with a bad weight problem, from my experience, 1st house jupiter makes you a.... nice guy. You experience the sacrifice, you burden the pain, no one really hates you, but you get taken advantage of easily. Since guru is always positive and looks for the best in everyone (which is actually not very good in this day and age), you seem to always get the short end of the stick. In regards to wealth and luck, I earn just enough to survive on (maybe due to saturn/ rahu in 2nd house?) Luck wise, no major accidents or sicknesses so far, I am grateful for this. But all in all, 1st house jupiter from my perspective just gives you a very, sometimes overly optimistic outlook on life, nothing more. Unbiased is also a trait I would link 1st house jupiter to

MeeraL
Contributor
Contributor

Post by MeeraL » Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:36 am

Hello,

I think they will ask you the date of birthday to analyze, is to less information, no info of degree, about other plants if aspecting or not and so on.

astrovedic
Contributor
Contributor

Post by astrovedic » Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:46 pm

mercurialman wrote:
Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:19 am
My 2 cents. I certainly dont have an in depth knoweldge of Vedic astrology. But in my limted experience,
I have a case of a lady (relative) who has exalted Venus and Jupiter in Meena in 1st house both in revati (4 degrees apart). She has suffered a lot in her life despite supposedly having Malavya and Hamsa yogas. She went thru Jupiter maha Dasa from 8 to 24 years of age. But that did not help much. She was born into a good family but suffered a lot due to a lot of delay in marriage and subsequent unhappiness in marriage (to a person who is much lower in social status) and subsequent serious issues related to progeny. Her mercury is very well placed in 11th house and her 7th house is clean. So Jupiter and venus played a significant role in her marriage and its results.

I see that this combination of Jupiter and Venus delays marriage or makes person suffer on marital front. I have it in my horoscope in 6th house I am 40 and single and suffered whenever Jupiter came into my life. Sometimes even with Venus.

My mother has a close conjunction of Ju Ve in 3rd house. She was never happy in her married life and to this day she suffers due to my dad (sad to admit)

Narendra Modi has Jupiter Venus mutual aspect in 6th and 11th. Venus with Saturn in 11th. We know how his married life ended.

Anderson cooper has Venus Jupiter in 11th with exalted Jupiter. We know that he is openly gay, 49 and still unmarried (though not single).

So the so called dwiguru yoga is overrated. It is bad and needs to be taken with a lot of salt in my opinion.

These two planets are the worst enemies to each other. When Jupiter is a beneficial planet in a horoscope then Venus has to be a first rate malefic as per the ascendant and vice versa. So both cant be beneficial together. So how can their conjunction produce anything good? I think even mutual aspects does not do much good to the native.
You are right in pointing out the futility and exaggeration of the Dwiguru Yoga and also right in pointing out its malefic effects in a marital context.

Bhavartha Ratnakara states that when jupiter & Venus conjoin, Jupiter gives bad results. My Father has Ju-Ve Conjunction, wherein Venus is the Yogakaraka. He has been in perpetual ordeal right from the early years of marriage as my mother has been ailing with multiple health issues.

The first example you gave of the lady also confirms one of my another observation that exalted Venus delays ,denies or gives a hostile marriage. I have observed this in many charts. It may follow from that Venus the natural 7th lord exalts in the 6th H from Libra, the natural 7th H.

God bless.

joyd
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by joyd » Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:00 pm

without proper birth info we should not blame VENUS & JUPITER.

JOYD.

raj_indian_1981
Contributor
Contributor

Post by raj_indian_1981 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:08 pm

Like to add: Jupiter MD-Venus AD is always bad . I have strong Venus and fairly placed Jupiter but of all antardashas Ju-Ve was the worst.... really the worst in my life!!! 30-Sep'81 5:29am Delhi

Another case: Ju-Ve conjunction in 1st house of Sagittarius ascendant. Screwed up marital life thus far . 06-Feb'84 4:35am Mumbai

Seems like Ju and Ven just doesn't go well together at all .

anuradha
Donor
Donor

Post by anuradha » Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:58 pm

Like to add: Jupiter MD-Venus AD is always bad . I have strong Venus and fairly placed Jupiter but of all antardashas Ju-Ve was the worst.... really the worst in my life!!! 30-Sep'81 5:29am Delhi
Jupiter and Venus are in 2-12 axis. Venus is aspected by Mars the 8th Lord in D-1 and 11L[greed] in D-9.
A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first and honest people are screwed first.
“Reasoning with a drunkard is like
Going under water with a torch to seek for a drowning man.”

anuradha
Donor
Donor

Post by anuradha » Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:04 pm

Another case: Ju-Ve conjunction in 1st house of Sagittarius ascendant. Screwed up marital life thus far . 06-Feb'84 4:35am Mumbai

Jupiter [LL] and Venus the 6th lord are conjunct but aspected by Saturn the 2L[ speech] in D-1 and 8th lord in D-9. Conjunction of Jupiter and Venus gives the good looking spouse but difference of opinion is always being there as one is the Guru of Devattas and other is the guru of Rakshas.
A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first and honest people are screwed first.

joyd
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by joyd » Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:23 pm

Khoo- you stated the placement of rahu-venus-sun-jupiter links in your post.so pl.mention your ascendent and other planetary placements in your chart or you can simply post your birth details for cross check your posted points.By simply writing that venus in 1st ,rahu in so and so navamsa, jupiter in rahu's star, Rahu deposits Sun's nakshatra placement in Ardra like things are not valid for both students and astrologer's too. In my next comment on your post, i'm going to give some info on what you quoted is utterly wrong based on each ascendant wise..Before that place your birth details here first.

your scholarly or kingship or whatever bla..bla.. should be recognised by public and by your clients and not by your self boasting as you stated in your post that "Sun gives kingship in the knowledge that I obtain"..After reading your posts in this forum, i noticed you are not at all an astrologer or an astro student but just a compiler of astro materials from different astrologer's blogs.Up to so far you have not analysed any chart in this forum but you are claiming that you obtained kingship in astro knoledge.It shows your innocence to me.

joyd

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:28 am

anuradha wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:04 pm

Jupiter [LL] and Venus the 6th lord are conjunct but aspected by Saturn the 2L[ speech] in D-1 and 8th lord in D-9. Conjunction of Jupiter and Venus gives the good looking spouse but difference of opinion is always being there as one is the Guru of Devattas and other is the guru of Rakshas.
Ha Ha Ha. There are no aspects in Navamansha oops ,Navamsa.
We are living in Earth ( not in Heaven to get into Devattas/ Asura rivalry), so we need to understand, scientifically and even logically ( like Sun rays are good for absorption for Vit D), similarly how Guru and Shukra ( rays) are affecting per-se in natal chart analysis
If Puranic story been told, Shukracharya (one eye was blined by Lord Vishnu), than all natal chart born on 06th Feb 1984, at 0435 hrs, Mumbai lat, will spouse would be blinded ?

MyHead
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by MyHead » Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:57 am

raj_indian_1981 wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:08 pm

Dear Raj,

I know a person who is running Jupiter MD and Jupiter/Venus now. He is doing just fine. As like you, he is Virgo lagna too. And on top his first degree Jupiter is conjunct his venus along with mercury with both venus and mercury retro. All this in 9th house aspected by Mars from the 6th house. And Mars is deadly for Virgo Lagna isnt it? He is married, has a job and everything is fine with him. He is also a very nice person.

I guess it not right to say all people will not do good during Jupiter/Venus. Not undermining your struggles during this time. It is true for you. But need not be the same with everyone.

Head

joyd
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by joyd » Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:46 am

Khoo-after getting your details only i will post my info on this topic.so speed up.

joyd.

joyd
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by joyd » Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:01 am

My head-sorry to say this,we are talking about only jupiter and venus and the 3rd planet involvement in ascendent.In 3 planet conjunction retros have different role and you can't attribute this to jupiter-venus conjunction. 3 planets conjunction totally alters the outcome .so i am not convinced with your given logical answer .we have talk only either jup-ven individual placement or their conjunction in lagna only.

Moreover you are written as like this--" All this in 9th house aspected by Mars from the 6th house. And Mars is deadly for Virgo Lagna isnt it?

How a taurus [9th house in your writeup]placed Mars aspect the virgo lagna ? are you discovered any new aspects of MARS to support your answer?

please give clarity in your answer...

joyd.

joyd
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by joyd » Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:14 am

My head-a small typo error occurred in my previous reply.i am correcting it here-read it as given below.

"we are talking about only jupiter and venus and NOT the the 3rd planet involvement in ascendent.

joyd.

MyHead
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by MyHead » Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:54 am

Dear Joyd,

I accept your apology.

I was only trying to reply to Raj's post. In his chart, Jupiter is in the ascendant and Venus is in the second house. His lagna is Virgo. His Jupiter is conjunct Sun and Saturn. His Venus is conjunct Moon and Mercury. So to say the least his Venus and Jupiter aren't conjunct in lagna and both planets in discussion have other planetary influences. And more so he had said "Jupiter MD-Venus AD is always bad" which IMO cannot be the case. That was probably the only point of his I'd like to dispute.

And in the chart I was talking about, the ascendant of the native is Virgo as I have mentioned. When I said, Mars is deadly for Virgo Lagna, I meant mars is a dire malefic being the lord of 3rd and 8th house for Virgo Lagna. Mars is in the 6th house as I have already mentioned. And Mars aspects the 9th house where Jupiter/Venus/mercury are conjunct thru it's 4th aspect. Lol, I surely haven't discovered a new aspect to Mars. Would be nice though if I can, isn't it?

Thanks,
Head

joyd
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by joyd » Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:28 pm

Myhead-For virgo-jupiter being 4-7th lord placed in ascendant becomes prabala papi in both natives cases.How you justify the auspiciousness of jupiter?Leave the ju-ven anthar dasa point aside and it has its own astrological reasons.

joyd.

MyHead
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by MyHead » Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:23 am

Dear Joyd,

No I am not justifying it. My only point is all Jupi MD/Venus AD cannot be bad. And in the chart I am talking about, Jupiter is not in the ascendant. Yes he is the lord of 4th and 7th, but the native is doing just fine in Jupi MD on the whole and particularly well in Venus AD

Thanks,
Head

GNE
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by GNE » Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:08 am

my best time period in life so far was Jupiter MD - Venus AD, so yes it's not always bad.
Just thought I'd say that here.

Joyd you have my details if you want to check to see why it could be that way (why jup-venus was great for me... professionally/education / respect / good health / money and popularity all during that period).

and khoo likely won't reply to you again here, so you will have to find his details off some old post. Usually he stops replying once more people have replied to his thread or asked him questions.

joyd
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by joyd » Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:19 am

ok pl.provide your details once again here GNE..

JOYD

raj_indian_1981
Contributor
Contributor

Post by raj_indian_1981 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:23 pm

Dear Anuradha Ji,

Thank you for your comments and sharing knowledge . Your second comment on "beautiful spouse" and "difference in opinions" is remarkably accurate .

Dear MyHead & GNE,

Thank you for sharing your experience and observations . I guess my bad-phase during Ju-Ve dasa could be due to other factors (like Saturn transit over ascendant or start of sade satti as these factors were activated for me in 2009). However just to share, unlike 1st phase, i had very fruitful and beneficial 2nd and 3rd phase of sade satti (gain in status, wealth, family members, experiences) . And unlike Ju-Ve, my Ju-Ma dasa was very good too . Probably debilitation of full functional and natural malefic mars in my horoscope helped .

Best regards,
Raj

MyHead
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by MyHead » Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:06 am

Sure Raj. Good luck :)

anuradha
Donor
Donor

Post by anuradha » Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:26 am

Report this post Quote
Post by raj_indian_1981 » 13 Oct 2017, 08:53

Dear Anuradha Ji,

Thank you for your comments and sharing knowledge . Your second comment on "beautiful spouse" and "difference in opinions" is remarkably accurate .
Thanks for the feedback. It is useful to learn the subject.

GNE
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by GNE » Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:42 am

joyd - ok,
here are the details once again:

april 15, 1985
10:56 am (or 10:54 am is what I use)
toronto, Ontario - Canada

joyd
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by joyd » Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:42 am

Gne-your venus is not in 1st house.Given on your details venus retro in PIsces.our topic is either venus or jupiter in 1st house or their conjunction in 1st house.so if you just want to know,why your jupiter-venus is good means,i will give that analysis. I have taken 10-54 am and not 10-56 am.

joyd.

GNE
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by GNE » Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:03 am

joyd - I know my venus is not in 1st.
sorry I was only replying to the parts when people started talking about Jup-Ven dasha being always(or often) negative.
So I said mine was not, infact it was great.

I heard from one astrologer before that it was good possibly because one planet was exalted, and the other debilitated. But there are many theories.
so yes, I would be interested in hearing your opinion as to why the time period was very beneficial to me.

thank you

joyd
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by joyd » Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:48 pm

Gne-
It is not one planet is exalted and the the other in neecha.Due to ubhaya kendra dosha jupiter is more malefic here but placed in dusthana this dosha gone.Venus is in 9th lords star.jupiter-venus making 3-11 axis in natal chart.In D-9 ,retro venus -jupiter are in 5-9 axis[highly good].saturn[profession-good health-bhagya] and mer[education] are under retro is another added advantage for venus here.Venus in 10th with retro mercury given popularity,Respect.As the 5th lord of poorva punya venus had fully bloomed his significations.iN D-60 chart,venus under-kaala[saturn-9th lord,profession,good health etc.],jupiter under-Heramba,[Ganesha-breaker of obstacles],Saturn under-soumya[Moon-the 2nd lord of wealth].In one word MDL-is desire/ADL-IS Effort/PD Lords are executors[givers] of the results.

coming to one planet neecha and other planet uchha concept-For comfortable sitting one needs strong chair or table.In your chart case,if we adopt the neecha-uchha rule-venus not at all comfortable.why bcz she is sitting on a week table called pisces,whose dispositor jupiter placed in his neecha[week]sign.so i dont believe in such kind of imaginary rules.Due to the nullification of ubhaya kendra dosha,jupiter acquired the strength here.so in your case venus can played well.

Last but not least for an gemini ascendent in simple way-venus in 10th and jupiter in 8th house are best places to give good results.Hope you are clear now about your jup-ven results..

joyd.