Younger Spouse

For discussion on planets, houses, signs, nakshatras, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
gold
Donor
Donor

Younger Spouse

Post by gold » Tue May 27, 2008 3:06 am

We know saturn gives older partner but what abt younger? Now a days trend is reversed and guys are marrying older girls. Can we see this in the chart? I have a friend whose husband is few years younger to her and i thought there will be mercury influence on 7th house but i didn't see any.
Gold

gold
Donor
Donor

Post by gold » Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:14 am

Anyone??

kabira
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by kabira » Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:36 am

Hi gold
howdy?

well in this case of ur frnd, the husband must have a saturn influence then? Does he have it? will it be true in all the cases then?

i mean sat can mean a number of things like late marriage and like u said older spouse but does it happen in all cases?

i mean if there is a sat influence in a guy's chart would that mean either of these things late weddings, delay and older spouse, both or one of them?

Sorry to give more questions than answers but i am just wondering...

gold
Donor
Donor

Post by gold » Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:37 am

Hi Kabira,
Yes sat means # of things so we have to check other clues. My friend has sa in lagna and her marriage was def delayed. I don't have her husband's details so can't check. But if we consider 7th house as lagna for her husband then it means he got older partner b/c of sat in 7th house. :)

Basab

Post by Basab » Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:09 pm

[quote="gold"]But if we consider 7th house as lagna for her husband then it means he got older partner b/c of sat in 7th house. :)[/quote]

hey gold,

great observation. :wink:

kabira
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by kabira » Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:29 pm

hi gold
nice point
but dont u think u answered ur question urself?
If anyone has saturn or saturn's influence in the natal or navamsa chart then it could mean an older spouse.

For some reason i am not fully sure abt ur point as well, i mean taking 7th house as lagna for spouse and with saturn placed in that house could mean a lot of saturn like thngs, fair, hard working, etc. Oldr spouse just ahppens to be in this case. we should look at a few more charts to see if a trend emerges

Regards

ps: i have sat aspecting my 7th house in natal and navamsa. older spouse or delayed marriage? or both?

vishvesh
Contributor
Contributor

Post by vishvesh » Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:02 am

hey guys

well in my opinion will happen when the 11th house lord is placed in the 7th, i mean this is only one indication. another indication could be when the 7th house is associated with Rahu. these are some of the indications, there may be others....like saturn...not sure how far we can say tho...

gold
Donor
Donor

Post by gold » Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:07 am

Basabji,
Thank you. Am flattered. :)
Kabira,
Sat gives dark color not fair. But my friend is fair and her husband is dark. She has Rahu with Ju who is 12th lord in Navamsha 7th house. so her husband is from another country and diff community. Only part am not getting is why her husband is younger. He does have other sat qualities.
For your chart,see Venus is strong and check dashas. If you are getting 7th lord dasha and venus is strong u will have older spouse and not delayed marraige. may be there are more conditions to check.
I also have sat in 7th house and my marriage is delayed. But i have been getting proposals from younger ppl. :( Time will tell where i end up. :P
Nar, u mean rahu ,11th lord in 7th also mean older partner?

kabira
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by kabira » Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:50 am

@ gold

Of course when u see from saturn in 7th house and take that as lagna for spouse then a dark or dusky spouse is a right observation. Still if you could share ur frnds details it would be a nice study.

Just sat in 7th house would not be the only factor to delay marriage. Post ur details as well, lemme see if i can make some sense. Meanwhile u can see mine if u want:)

@ vishvesh: why would 11th lord in 7th give older spouse? Any specific reasons for that?

+ i dont entirely agree with rahu giving older spouse (btw i have rahu conjoint sun in my 7th house n navamsa).

You know Rahu is a shocker shadow planet. All results come suddenly as a shock. So rahu can def make things topsy turvy, that can include unconventional stuff that brings shocks , that can include older spouse, diff community, diff religion or sudden development etc. Anything thats kinda shocking. However i have read that when rahu is beneficial it can take the native to amazing heights.

gold
Donor
Donor

Post by gold » Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:36 pm

Kabira,
I don't have ur details
Last edited by gold on Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

vishvesh
Contributor
Contributor

Post by vishvesh » Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:26 pm

Dear Gold

i was just having a look at your horoscope, regarding marriage i think you are running a very favorable time for marriage, currently jupiter is retrogating in the 11th for you give it some time till around 11th of sept or so till the dec of this year shows the highest probability of getting married.

the dasha you will most probably get married in is jupiter-moon-sat....this combination comes this year in october...

there are many indications of delay, but i feel the delay has happened for a good reason because there is a parivartha between the 2nd and 7th house.

mathur_dinesh
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by mathur_dinesh » Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:09 am

Well, Gold you have said at the very outset that if Mercury influences the house of marriage, the spouse is younger than the individual. This is true even in your friend's case. She has Aries rising and the VII house has Libra. Venus owns this house. It is in a constellation of the Sun which is associated with Mercury. The VII house from Jupiter is in Taurus and the same argument applies there as well. Jupiter is the karaka for marriage in a female chart. It is with Rahu in the navamsha chart. Rahu is with Mercury in the birth chart.

gold
Donor
Donor

Post by gold » Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:31 am

Nar,
Are you Vishvesh with new id now?Just curious...haven't seen Nar here.
You are right abt ju-moon-sat and juR rightnow aspecting my 7th house.
i didn't understand what u meant by " feel the delay has happened for a good reason because there is a parivartha between the 2nd and 7th house.".
When i read this, my first instinct was my family needed me and hence delay. Also 2nd and 7th parivartan could mean i may marry someone who my family already know. Do you think i will have younger spouse too? I have heavy mercury influence but than sat is sitting in 7th house so i wonder who will win. :lol:

gold
Donor
Donor

Post by gold » Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:35 am

Mathurji,
Thank you so much for explainging my friend's chart. I haven't learned abt constellation so didn't check. I thought constellation is just to double check things. And i was trying to find 7th house and 7th lord venus' connection with mercury first.
Regards,
Gold

kabira
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by kabira » Fri Jun 06, 2008 6:13 am

gold
i saw ur chart and i must confess that vishvesh's analysis is superb.
yeah a lot of mercury influence is there in ur chart, much more than saturn. Mercury being atmakaraka as well, 7th lord moon in conjoint mer in the house lorded by venus in the navamsa. but with ketu navamsa lagna either ur motivation to marriage would be to have children. or perhaps thoughts of renounciation? Ketu navamsa lagna is very interesting. Its there in my chart as well

Gold i wanted to ask u something, do ppl consider u have a angry temperament or someone who can do non regular/shocking things at times?. It might be or might not be right but do ppl have such an image of u in their mind. ppl like ur family, close frnds etc.
Last edited by kabira on Sun Jun 08, 2008 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

gold
Donor
Donor

Post by gold » Fri Jun 06, 2008 6:45 am

Kabira,
My motivation behind marriage is not just to have kids or have no intention of renouncing. But i would like to adopt a kid and am thinking whoever will say yes to adoption, i will go with him. :) Indians are not that open towards adoption yet. If you have looked at my friend's chart, she also has ketu in Navamsha lagna and both she and her husband are religious.
Yes i have angry temperament . :P What gave u this clue?
I will look at ur chart and post again.

I am looking at your chart and marriage is def delayed. Did you had failed love affair which made u spiritual or turned u away from spirituality? I feel lot of energy around romance.

SriRama
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by SriRama » Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:57 am

del
Last edited by SriRama on Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kabira
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by kabira » Fri Jun 06, 2008 5:22 pm

[quote="gold"]Kabira,
I feel lot of energy around romance.[/quote]

Can you elaborate cause this sounds interesting. which points make u think so?

Regarding anger in you, i wa sjuts looking at some jaimini aspects like arudha and arudha lagna.

I didnt mean that u wanna marry just to have a kid or kids but what ketu usually does is that it makes the native fulfil his or her social responsibility so that the native can then focus on ketu like activities (karaka for moksha)

chakra
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by chakra » Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:38 pm

Hi friends,

I am watching this topic with great interest.

My idea has been - Saturn may give older spouse, older looking spouse or spouse with good command (knowledge and experience wise), and offcourse, delayed marriage.

Regarding delayed marriage and older spouse, it is dpendent on Desh-Kala-Patra. For a Bengali girl, marriage at 30 yrs is ok. But for north India, it is delayed marraige. Also City dweller have different concept than village folks about the age by which one should get married. Similarly about the age difference part.

I am providing you with a DOB details of a girl. She is married. Could you tell me something about her husband ?

DOB : 20 Jun 1975
TOB : Between 06:20 to 06:40 hrs (morning)
POB : Dibrugarh, Assam ( 94 E 54, and approx 27 N 29)

regards

Chakra

kabira
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by kabira » Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:44 pm

Hi chakra
why is marrying at 30 ok for a bengali girl?
can u pls elaborate on Desh-Kala-Patra aspect wrt to this example pls

vishvesh
Contributor
Contributor

Post by vishvesh » Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:55 pm

hey Gold

yup this is vishvesh here, well just felt like changing the name.......makes it sound cooler :wink:

well coming back, see the reason i saturn it has happened for a good reason is just how parivarthana works, Saturn posited in the seventh would most probably cause a delayed marriage, but the effect of a malefic in the 7th would be restriced to that because the 7th house moon is posited in Saturns house so saturn plans something bad, moon would retaliate i guess.....(making it sound like a war movie.....sorry for that)

vishvesh

Basab

Post by Basab » Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:15 pm

i felt that the 7th lord sitting in saturn's sign would further encourage saturn to cause the delay in marriage.

vishvesh
Contributor
Contributor

Post by vishvesh » Sat Jun 07, 2008 3:07 am

Dear Basab

you are absolutely right, sat in sat naks in the 7th is a definate indicator of a delay in marriage, but due parivarthana which implies a mutual aspect of moon and saturn, the extent of malefic would be reduced........in addition, the parivarthana are between two favorable houses with no other aspects....which implies that the parivarthana will benefit the native.....

vishvesh
Contributor
Contributor

Post by vishvesh » Sat Jun 07, 2008 3:09 am

Dear SriRama

i have a software which allows me to see these dates......it allows to see, not sure how the calculation goes....

vishvesh

SriRama
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by SriRama » Sat Jun 07, 2008 5:27 am

del
Last edited by SriRama on Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.