What's So Special About Bill Gates Dhana Combinations?

For discussion on planets, houses, signs, nakshatras, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

What's So Special About Bill Gates Dhana Combinations?

Post by Khoo Hock Leong » Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:45 pm

Hi Learned Members

Here are the answers :

(1) He has both the dhana lords Moon and Mars and the double kendra including being a lagana lord Mercury in the 4th-10 axis forming multiple strong dhana yogas. Moon+Mars also give a dhana yoga by itself.

(2) The 5th and 9th lord forms a lakshmi Yoga in the trinal 5th house (rather than a kendra). Sun although 3rd lord gets a Neecha Bhanga which only adds strength to the Lakshmi Yoga. His loss to the suit by the government was actually minimal.

(3) All the three benefics (or the required planets for this yoga if you count Mercury as a malefic) Mercury, Venus and Jupiter are opposite to the Moon in the 10th house forming another dhana yoga. Moon is the centre of the yoga, and is found in the apex of the chart ie. in the 10th house.

(4) His other dhana yoga with Rahu in the 6th in Scorpio exalted (Rahu's direction). To complete this yoga Jupiter must be in kendra but for him, Jupiter is in the 3rd and Jupiter is therefore kendra to Rahu. Jupiter is also forming a yoga with Moon and thus have a close link with the Moon as well. 4th and 5th planets are also involved with the Moon in this yoga (Mercury and Venus) so Jupiter from the 3rd has a direct link to the 6th Rahu with an oversight.

(5) Moon the all important planet in a Vedic chart, is the only planet found in the other side of the Rahu-Ketu axis and is found in the 10th house, one of the most important houses in the Vedic Chart (the other important house is of course the Ascendant).

Rgds
Khoo

Astrocrazed

Re: What's So Special About Bill Gates Dhana Combinations?

Post by Astrocrazed » Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:20 pm

This is true but when judging a chart like the chart of Bill Gates, you have to see combinations that are truly extraordinary. I can see two.

First, in his Rasi chart, he has an extraordinary powerful Adhi Yoga that involves all his planets. All the planets are placed 6th, 7th and 8th from Moon. In some ancient texts (Parashara I believe), it is said that a person with this combination will become and emperor of the world. However since malefic planets are involved, he will become a conqueror and be ruthless. All the planets are strong, none of them are afflicted or combust, Mercury and Saturn are exalted and Venus is in own sign. Sun is debilitated but is placed with the signs dispositor in 5th forming Neechabhanga Raja Yoga. Therefore giving the full effect of this Adhi Yoga. When he was CEO of Microsoft and also the richest man in the world, Microsoft dominated the tech industry, ruthlessly decimating every competitor that came in it's path. This is what lead to the US DOJ lawsuits that almost broke up Microsoft, however Microsoft prevailed.

Second, in both his Rasi and Navamsa, all the planets that can form a Dhana yoga is forming at least one Dhana yoga each (excluding the Sun in Navamsa, although placed in the 10th). Definition of a Dhana yoga is when the lords and houses of the 1st, 2nd, 5th, 9th, 11th are connected either by placement, conjunction or aspect (example: 5th lord in the 2nd house or 5th lord conjunct 11th lord). Some of his Dhana yogas are very powerful, for example: Venus (5th lord) in own sign is conjunct exalted Saturn (9th lord) in the 5th house.

Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Khoo Hock Leong » Mon Apr 13, 2015 2:21 am

Actually the Adhi Yoga you mentioned, I have already covered in my post.

In an earlier thread, I also covered each branch of the Adhi Yoga and what each stands for in Bill Gate's chart.

Nevertheless, anything written about Vedic Astrology that is the truth is always given a blessing by Lord Shiva as the Sun is the planet that all other planets revolve around and the Sun governs esoteric knowledge (Lord Shiva needs to know the intricacies of each living being including the planet so that they can be annihilated when this grand period ends). Each other planet also gives you a blessing at the same time.

So thanks.

elipsis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by elipsis » Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:26 am

People are always wondering about Gates' chart. He became rich in his Ketu and Venus mahadasa, if anybody can correctly interpret why that is then I'll buy them a good lunch if they ever visit Bangalore. :lol:

Regards
As of Dec 2015 I am no longer active on this forum. If you have any questions related to my topics you can contact me via email by clicking on my username. I very much enjoyed contributing on this forum.

Astrocrazed

Post by Astrocrazed » Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:13 pm

He did not get rich during his Ketu mahadasha, it was during Venus he became a rich. Microsoft's IPO was in March 13 1986.

As for why he got rich during his Venus mahadasha, isn't it obvious? I've already explained it in my previous post. Now you owe me lunch :)

elipsis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by elipsis » Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:56 pm

He started Microsoft during Ketu dasa, won millions of dollars worth of contract during that time. Your explanation is inadequate and exaggerated.
As of Dec 2015 I am no longer active on this forum. If you have any questions related to my topics you can contact me via email by clicking on my username. I very much enjoyed contributing on this forum.

tylorechandra
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by tylorechandra » Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:13 am

First Ketu behaves as Venus.
Second, since it is in Venus's house, in its dasa Venus is also activated.

TKC

elipsis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by elipsis » Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:39 am

Good point, could you tell me why Ketu didn't create much losses in the 12th houses since its a vyaya bhava instead he won the biggest contract of his life from IBM. The reason I ask this is because everything written above about yogas could easily be applied to any chart and no one would have guessed that person would do well in his life, because people are mentally per-disposed to praise Gates' achievements (which is well deserved btw) they tend to exaggerate every little yoga and combination they can find. I'd like to know the basic rationale - why he made profit from computer software business in Ketu and Venus dasa. Of course, he did well in Venus dasa when Microsoft went public and Windows became popular due to the introduction of GUI. Let's just keep the chart of gates aside for a bit...I am not asking what combinations makes someone rich - but i am asking why someone would make profit in that period - not necessarily on that massive scale as Gates.

Regards

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:55 am

Hi Elipsis ji

You know very well, when I use K.P. system, I don't see Dasa/ Bhukti/ Antara etc

I don't know event chart of BG, and unlike traditional astrology, I will be more specific on Bhava/ cusp

So significators of 2 6 11 and fortuna should have got windfall profits.

Obviously relative subs are in good aspect , when I say good aspect means K.P. system, and significators / subs should be in good bhavas to support ..windfall gains

Again good bhavas means in K.P. system way

ashtalakshmi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ashtalakshmi » Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:09 am

Elipsis ji, during april 1975 his natal ketu's strong dispositor venus was transiting his natal ketu along with transit ketu.As everyone says venus in 12th house is good for money, it should have triggered the huge wealth accumulation.Transit mars was also aspecting these two planets.Mars is his 11th lord aswell.

Just my try :mrgreen:

elipsis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by elipsis » Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:17 am

Good, you already know too much :mrgreen:

Message me if you want to know why- as long as you don't intend to share it :wink:

ashtalakshmi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ashtalakshmi » Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:46 am

Ha ha , am I really getting a compliment from you? Unbeleivable :D
I won't share the secret , please tell me how and why?

elipsis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by elipsis » Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:48 am

Only in email...send me an empty message so that I can reply.

ashtalakshmi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ashtalakshmi » Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:12 am

I already sent you Elipsis ji :)

Astrocrazed

Post by Astrocrazed » Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:18 am

[quote="tylorechandra"]First Ketu behaves as Venus.
Second, since it is in Venus's house, in its dasa Venus is also activated.

TKC[/quote]

That is the correct answer regarding his Ketu dasa although in my experience I think it only sets the stage for the Venus dasa. Elipsis, how do you know he made millions in contracts during his Ketu dasa? MS-DOS was Microsoft's breakthrough product that materialized in 1983 - the start of his Venus dasa. Besides, he was already from a wealthy family, he already had millions. Having a few more million didn't make him rich.

elipsis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by elipsis » Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:12 pm

Millions din't make him rich? Nobody should apply your definition into their lives.

IBM was one of the big contracts he got...he was doing other contracts that are not so popular. He wrote the software for altair as he sold BASIC with the help of his friend Paul Allen. He was already making money except that he was concerned about Macintosh in those times because steve jobs was determined to crush IBM, so bill and his friends went to Apple HQ to get the Mac prototype in order to write Mac version Office for them at the same time he stole the mac UI from the prototypes and shipped windows before apple did. Anyway, he earned his success as steve jobs said.

Regards

lovacrs
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by lovacrs » Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:46 pm

Well, I am confused. I have two birth details for Bill Gate 28/Oct/1955 21:27:16 Massachsetts USA and 28/Oct/1955 22:00, Seaatle, WA USA. Both show Moon in Hasta. Should be running Sa dasa now.
CRS

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:16 pm

Hey, Elipsis ji

On MS marketing case study, I can discuss in private mail, that's different all together.

Why I am writing here, I wrote yesterday, see my reply. As always, K.P. guides

Btw, I don't know even his chart nor subs

Astrocrazed

Post by Astrocrazed » Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:29 pm

You present no evidence that he (Bill Gates himself, not Microsoft) made millions during his Ketu mahadasha. The money he made during his Venus mahadasha is public knowledge, he became a multi billionaire during this period. As far as I'm concerned, this discussion is over.

elipsis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by elipsis » Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:43 pm

Its Mars in Hasta. The correct time of birth is 21.22 Gemini Ascendant. He was born in a swedish hospital on 28th october night, Seattle.

lovacrs
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by lovacrs » Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:51 pm

in JHora using Traditional Lahiri with 28/10/1955 21:22 122W19' 51", 47N36' 23" 7 hours west of GMT, I am getting lagna @ 24Ge36' 38.64 and Moon @ 16Vi 57' 26.61" (Hasta 3). Ketu MD starts in 2037! What am I missing here?
CRS

elipsis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by elipsis » Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:51 pm

Your settings is messed up, Click Preferences - > Related to Calculations - > Restore Default calculation options.

elipsis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by elipsis » Wed Apr 15, 2015 5:48 pm

Astrocrazed wrote:You present no evidence that he (Bill Gates himself, not Microsoft) made millions during his Ketu mahadasha. The money he made during his Venus mahadasha is public knowledge, he became a multi billionaire during this period. As far as I'm concerned, this discussion is over.
There is no rule that one gets the rich title only when it becomes a public knowledge, there are less successful people who are unknown to people but are comfortably rich. In case of Bill Gates, it is public knowledge he made millions at that time, you just don't know his full case history.

Well..yes, this discussion is over for you.

Regards

Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Khoo Hock Leong » Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:41 am

Most of the simple yogas involving one planet normally talk about the planet being placed in a bhava rather than ruling a bhava (these are yogas too). The one yoga that is famously and explicitly mentioned in the calssics and which is an exception to the aforementioned rule is the one on ruling a trine ie. the 5th and 9th as being functionally beneficial. Or the one that ruling a kama house is functionally malefic with a few exceptions for the 7th as according to one forum member.

Therefore as far as Venus is concerned, Venus in the 12th governs prosperity and Venus ruling the 12th......well also but the thing is we have to see where it is placed. The thing is Venus practically does well in all houses (save mabye average results for the 3rd) and this gives the impression that Venus in the 12th and Venus ruling the 12th is about the same in giving powerful effects.

For full effects, Venus in its own sign in the 6th, 8th and 12th in its own sign would do the trick.

Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Khoo Hock Leong » Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:08 pm

Added some extra lines towards the end of the 1st paragraph in the last post.