Permanent Solution for Sarpa Shapa

For discussion on planets, houses, signs, nakshatras, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Narayan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Permanent Solution for Sarpa Shapa

Post by Narayan » Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:39 pm

Dear Astrologers:

I came to know via Lord Shiva in an indirect way in the Shiva Temple around 1 year ago that I had Sarpa Shapa and also came to know that it is through our forefathers, this Sarpa Dosha has come. Somebody in our clan before around 60 years ago or so had killed Some Naga which belonged to Lord Shiva. The problem is it is affecting the sons and daughters of our family. Even If I propitiate Nagas by doing some pujas, that dosha is not going away completely once and forever. Almost each and every year, I had to propitiate Nagas, which in turn is giving me good relief in everything for which I had to spent some money also. Otherwise, it creates a lot of problems. The problem here it is creating is, it is blocking all other planets not to do any good for the native.

In my horoscope Rahu is standing in 7th in Leo along with Lagna Lord Saturn. Also I am born on 22.1.1979 which if you calculate come under Rahu's supervision number of 4. Also with the Birth star of Swathi, which is also under Rahu's supervision. Lord Shiva and Mother Parvathi is everything for me....but this Rahu is creating even problems for them that they should not bless me.

This problem is not for me alone and in our related family girls are also having problems not having issues because of Rahu or Ketu standing in 5th and making other planets gloomy because of that.

Can any of you suggest a permanent solution for this plz?

Regards,

Narayan

Narayan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Narayan » Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:45 pm

If you look at my chart, you can see Sun standing along with Mars in 12th from Aquarius ascendant. This Rahu along with Lagna Lord Saturn is in 7th...Both Sun and Rahu are in enemy positions. Sashshtama positions. It is just becoz of that Rahu Dosha, it has made for me for the sun to stand in 12th.

A permanent solution once and forever is requested as I am in search for that.

Regards,

Narayan

rajitha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by rajitha » Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:30 am

Narayan,
There are a couple of temples in Tamilnadu for Rahu & Ketu.

Also, there is a place in Karnataka near Mangalore called Kukke Subramanya. I have seen many people visit that place.

Usually, they say that you have to first do a sarpa samskara and naga pratishta. You have to erect a statue of Sri Naga devata, I think.
I am not very sure of all these and I am just telling you what I have heard.
My wife did Naga Pratishta and only then she got married.
Before that many people told her many things and nothing worked.

I would suggest you to try. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain.

Narayan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Narayan » Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:27 am

Dearest Rajitha:

My problem is something else. Even after doing remedies, I am not getting fully relieved from this Snake curse is what I am saying. It is not that I have not done anything.

For last two years, I have done in two different Naga Shrines-Sarpa Bali, which is the highest rituals done in the Naga shrines in Kerala. Though I have got some relief and improvement, it is not completely going away is my point once and forever. I am planning to visit Srikalahasti also to perform Rahu-Ketu Dosha Nivarana Puja, but then there is some kind of business going on in the temple. The Sivachariayars or the temple priests is the people who do this Puja, but they are extremely money-oriented (Tamasik) people. I am not opposing the money they are taking, but they can conduct the pujas in a right frame of mind in a traditional way, right? Where is the deity going to be propitiated in this regard?

For me, everything, virtually everything is happening related to Rahu and Ketu, can you believe it? but it is the ultimate truth I am experiencing. I am quite astonished by this at times. From smallest things to biggest happenings either it comes through Rahu or else from Ketu. Bcoz, what I have noticed according to my horoscope, the only planets which are both strong and in good position is Rahu and Kethu only as they are coming to an exaltation position. Moreover, Rahu in Sun's house is very powerful as what i came to know.

The only relief for me is that Rahu in Navamsha is in 9th house, though it is still debilitated in Scorpio, but that 9th position in Navamsha is very important as what I understand.

Rajitha, the only question here is It is not possible for me to spend thousands of money to appease Nagas each year. I am common man belonging to middle-class family and I am the sole bread earner for my family. Hence that being the case, I want to know how long can I continue doing like this year by year?

Even the so called Gods who I am totally adoring and even after surrendering myself, they are simply watching the show. They can very well help me in all aspects provided they decide to help me out of trouble forever, right? As I strongly believe there is nothing impossible for the Almighty. If he can create this whole universe, why can't he solve this simple problem of me?

Om Sathyanathaya Namah

Narayanan

Narayan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Narayan » Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:42 am

Dearest Rajitha:

Thanks for your valuable inputs of temples of Rahu and Ketu in various parts of India. Yes, I know of all these temples of what you are talking about. I forgot to inform you one more thing, Doing Sarpa Samskara and having a Naga Prathistha is fine provided you protect it for life long.

Suppose, you have done a Naga Prathistha, it is not that you have done it and its over. You have to look after that Naga Prathistha for life long by offering pujas, milk abishekams, pouring yellow powder and things like that till you are alive. Who will do that? Do you think the temple authorities will do it for you life long?

If it is hurting you, may kindly pardon me. But, I am telling the truth. If you just leave it after doing a prathistha, it will haunt you after that or at some point of life onwards. Then, it will be more terrible.

Thanks,

Om Sathya Sainatayah namah

Narayanan

rajitha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by rajitha » Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:49 am

Narayan,
I did not get offended and I understand what you are saying.

But, like I said, it is not how much you do but what you do.
It is like saying, I am driving the car extremely fast but in the wrong direction, where you will not reach the destination.

I can get you the details of Naga Pratishta. She did it in a place where there are so many Naga idols and I guess you erect one too. I am not too sure about further details. I will talk to my wife and actually, my in-laws are also here. Will let you know soon.

But, this astrologer told my wife that once she performs all these, she would get married in Nov, she would go to USA and her husband will be the oldest of two brothers.
I am amazed how he was able to say all these. Even after trying to learn astrology for many years now, I still don't know how you can say that.

Narayan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Narayan » Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:15 am

Rajithaji:

Yes, some astrologers can tell like that because of Upasana of a particular diety. If that Upsana diety is very favorable to you, he/she can even tell looking at one's face, though it is not easy.

So, you are saying I went in wrong direction? I dont think so. Because I did paid payment to the Naga Shrine and it is those people who did it in my name Sarpa Bali. I do not know what they did? The only thing I know is at that time when they are performing puja for lot of people along with me, I was there and I participated and came back along with Prasadam. But, definitely the result was there for what I did, but no complete cure.

Rajithaji, after doing the said things, marriage might happen, but the Sarpa curse should not be carried any more after that, can you guarantee that?

After that I have came a long way. Through Lord Shiva and Mother Devi, I have come to know very important thing that actually he is very favorable for me, but due to this Sarpa's curse only he was made to stand in 12th. Morevoer, since Jupiter is aspecting 7th lord, it is very clear as what Lord Shiva talked to me in a indirect way.

Ok you may please kindly let me know. But, I have also not good reports being coming from Kukke Subramaniya Temple of being so commercialized as well. I have posted one post in Other topics regarding one blog posted by a known person who visited his experience of Kukke.

Regards

Om Sri Sai Sathya Nathayah Namah

Narayanan

shweta_554

Post by shweta_554 » Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:13 am

Dear Narayan ji,

I do not know much about astrology, just learning here and there, so I won't be able to answer or suggest a remedy for you.

But I can see how much this problem is giving pain to you. As a saying goes that there is a proper time for each and every thing, and before that nothing happens. We have always read in our religious text that some Devtas gets cursed and only after God themselves come and set then free from the curse, their suffering ends. The rishis used to put clause that when god will take incarnation he will come and then you will get free of the curse. All I mean to say untill God incarnates, or the correct time comes, no matter how much they desire they can not get free of the curse.

But once God comes, not only they regain their old position but get more spiritualy advanced.
So, one day when time come come the solution you are seeking will automaticaly come to you and maybe from your inside only, from Lord Shiva and Mata Parvati only who earlier also told you the reason being this shrapa for your sufferings. You are right that if almighty wish he can do anything, and he will do, just wait till the time and have faith.

Have you ever wondered that even though being so religious in your previous birth why you took birth in this family only. Maybe by grace od Lord Shiva and Godess you was destined to end this 60 year old suffering for the family. So have trust and till the time come, please do not let this all alter your faith and devotion and may God give you strength to go through all good and bad.

I am sorry if my saying these things hurts your sentiments in anyway.

Best Wishes

Narayan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Narayan » Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:29 pm

Shewtaji:

Thanks a lot for your kind suggestions. No, I take your suggestions in right spirit. Yes, I am also hoping that it will end at some point of time. But, just only hope is there. Really, not sure whether it will happen as I am tired a lot because this devotion has been going on for years and years, still testing my patience. So many people used to tell like what you said...."It will happen one day" Not sure when that day is.

In the midst of all these, so many websites are saying the world is going to end in 2012....Not sure what all this fuss is about?

Om Sri Sathya Sai Nathaya Namah

Narayanan