Person born during Sade Sati

For discussion on the transits (gochara), ashtakavarga system etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Humannature

Person born during Sade Sati

Post by Humannature » Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:49 am

If a baby is born and Sade sati starts immeadiately (saturn transiting 12th to moon in the baby's chart at the time of birth), will the second sade sati (when the person is 26-27 years of age) be less painful?

Thanks.

milredr

Re: Person born during Sade Sati

Post by milredr » Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:21 am

HN that depends on how saturn is placed in one's horoscope not on what you have mentioned. Incidently my first Saade Saati was when i was 2 months old. And my second saade Saati was not tough at all. Saturn is my 5th and 6th lord placed in a friendly sign in the 9th.

basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by basab14 » Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:32 am

I wonder whether it is only Saturn's placement that is to be seen. I have read that a good planetary period also helps. My brother has Leo ascendant and Saturn in 12th house with 12th lord Moon in his chart and that again aspected by Mars. His Saturn is badly placed and afflicted, we can see, but even then, sade-sathi was quite fine in his case, though some stress was there for sometime. He got married also in sade-sathi. It's the favourable planetary period, which helped him, I feel.
Last edited by basab14 on Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Go thou and follow Him, who was born and gave His life for others five hundred times before He attained the vision of the Buddha!" -- Swami Vivekananda

deeps

Post by deeps » Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:46 am

Sade-sati at the time of birth can affect parents mostly. Newborn chart is not seen till 12 years of age.

KET

Post by KET » Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:56 am

deeps wrote:Sade-sati at the time of birth can affect parents mostly. Newborn chart is not seen till 12 years of age.

Deeps

Good Point and appreciated

I have written number of times in different threads, please don't forward details of neonates and kid for chart assessments. It is creating a bad karma to them and even to astrologer those who analyze those charts which are against ethics.

Rarest occasion when neonate/ a Kid in distress, than that Chart is analyzed

Regards

Humannature

Post by Humannature » Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:14 am

Thanks to everyone who provided inputs.
The reason I asked is I heard people say (unfortunately my knowledge is limited to what i hear here and there!) that second sade-sati is easy on the person compared to the first but then again if the first one was while you were a kid then it does not count at all since kid's life is dependant on parents until they are of a certain age.

Thanks.

ambisan
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ambisan » Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:23 am

Hi,
I have this in my chart.My saturn sits in libra my lagna and rash, my first 2.5 years was so tough. Now a days things are getting better. I got married, got a child in this sade sati
Thanks

Humannature

Post by Humannature » Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:31 am

Ambisan,
Do you mean you have Sat and Moon in Libra and you are now in the 2nd phase of sade sati?

ambisan
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ambisan » Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:23 pm

Yes exactly, my birth details 02-12-1983 04:02 am chennai tamilnadu, in case u don't get me correctly