2nd Nov, 7:24pm IST shani moves into Scorpio

For discussion on the transits (gochara), ashtakavarga system etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
babbal
Contributor
Contributor

Re: 2nd Nov, 7:24pm IST shani moves into Scorpio

Post by babbal » Sun Nov 02, 2014 7:20 pm

Last edited by babbal on Mon Nov 03, 2014 8:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Kunal
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Kunal » Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:45 am

Kunal wrote:
Hello Shilpa ji,

I've bee trying to understand the effects of this transit with respect to my chart. I'd appreciate if you could help me understand it better.

Being a Libran, I'm undergoing sadesatti. It has given me mixed effects so far. So mixed in terms of career advancements/success and social downfalls that it almost feels like Rahu's dasa going on, the rollercoaster ride that lord Rahu is known for delivering.
Since Jup entered Cancer, it's been a bit more tough especially on the emotional front. Social life is disrupted. Is it because both Jupiter and Saturn in transits have just one point as per the Ashtakavarga system?

I'm keen to know how this major transit would affect me and if there is something I need to be concerned about especially academically and economically. Sign of Scorpio falls in 12H in my rasi and I'm worried about the current positions of both Jupiter and Saturn for my chart.

Thank you.
Wrt to my above query I'm posting my chart below for convenience. I'm undergoing Jup MD - Sat AD . Would really appreciate some help.
Last edited by Kunal on Mon May 04, 2015 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sakhi

Post by sakhi » Mon Nov 03, 2014 8:45 am

[quote="shilpa"]

dear sakhi,

--the primary focus of this transit will be your own health

--the transit will see you go from 41 thru age 44...the focus on the transit will be on health.
if you have taken good care of your fitness, good eating, and healthy life-style...then your troubles will be smaller

--else you might see onset of weight gain, menopausal, diabetes type issues or even some kind of breathing allergies or muscular pain in upper limbs / shoulder.

--if your are married a lot of built up karma over several years between you and your spouse will deliver it's consequences....so a bit of stress in married life.

--mother's health.....no need to worry.

--listent to vishnu sahranama daily if possible
regards[/quote]
Hi shipaji
Thank you so much. Appreciate your help.

babbal
Contributor
Contributor

Post by babbal » Mon Nov 03, 2014 8:13 pm

Hi Shilpaji

How will this transit be for me? Will it be better than the last one? might i expect to see any positive or negative changes?
Saturn is coming over my ninth house which has Mars, Mercury and Sun. What can I expect to see. thanks maam.

thanks
regards

12-13-1991.

12:50 PM

31 N 19
75 E 34

yashwanth1984
Contributor
Contributor

Post by yashwanth1984 » Tue Nov 04, 2014 5:10 am

Dear Shilpa ma'am,

Good evening. Hope you are well.

My birth details are below:

DOB: 25/11/1984
TOB: 4:56 a.m.
POB: Mangalore, India

I am currently under Moon MD-Moon AD, which started on 28 October 2014. Sun MD was horrible in terms of career and remuneration. I did not work even a single day in Sun MD, so I earned nothing. All I got in these 6 years were unemployment, humiliation, annihilation and penury.

Furthermore, Lord Saturn's Sadesati has commenced as I belong to Dhanu rashi. Will my life change for the better with regard to career, income and marriage, or should I buckle up for the worst to be experienced in the next 7.5 years?

I am humbly looking forward to your reply at your earliest convenience. Thank you.

Best regards,

Yashwanth1984

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by shilpa » Wed Nov 05, 2014 2:02 am

yashwanth1984 wrote:Dear Shilpa ma'am,

Good evening. Hope you are well.

My birth details are below:

DOB: 25/11/1984
TOB: 4:56 a.m.
POB: Mangalore, India

I am currently under Moon MD-Moon AD, which started on 28 October 2014. Sun MD was horrible in terms of career and remuneration. I did not work even a single day in Sun MD, so I earned nothing. All I got in these 6 years were unemployment, humiliation, annihilation and penury.

Furthermore, Lord Saturn's Sadesati has commenced as I belong to Dhanu rashi. Will my life change for the better with regard to career, income and marriage, or should I buckle up for the worst to be experienced in the next 7.5 years?

I am humbly looking forward to your reply at your earliest convenience. Thank you.

Best regards,

Yashwanth1984
Dear Yashwanth,

--you have two issues in your chart:

1) 2 exalted planets in mutual kendra in a number of charts I have seen cancel the exaltation......Sa and Ma in your chart are exalted and in a 4-10 asociation of mutual kendra...it renders both those planets powerless if not malefic and significantly weakens those houses 1 and 4 respectively.

and these are important houses.....1 is a kendra and kona and foundation of the chart
and 4 is a kendra house....and all the houses that Ma and Sa aspect also come under the influence of these planets.

2) Su a strong karak for profession and sitting in the 2nd hosue of wealth and ruling the 11th house of income gains is in Grahan or Pitru dosha......cojunct with Ketu and aspected by Rahu ...and fully blossomed during the sun period that has completely choked your earnings..

3) where there are significant strengths or severe weaknesses in the chart...transits have little effects......and your chart falls in that category

--you must get a pitru dosha pujan done....and make a votive vow to donate some part of your earning to the poor.....
AND set our expectations of what type of job you can get to a reasonable level.
in my suggestion....do not be too choosy...take whatever job you get and with part of your earnings do good to poor and needy...and your earnings will increase in a reasonably proportion with time

regards
1हनुमान2अंजनीसुत3वायुपुत्र4महाबल5रामेष्ट6फाल्गुनसखा7पिंगाक्ष8अमितविक्रम9उदधिक्रमण10सीताशोकविनाशन 11लक्षमणप्राणदाता12दशग्रीवदर्पहा

yashwanth1984
Contributor
Contributor

Post by yashwanth1984 » Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:03 am

Thank you for your advice, Shilpa ma'am. I will act on your suggestions and remedies.

believer_astro
Donor
Donor

Post by believer_astro » Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:08 am

Very interesting thread Shilpa Ji.
Saturn's move to Scorpio has raised hopes for many ...

For my 7 year old daughter, her saade saati has ended.
For me, Saturn is in the last pada of the saade saati transiting my 11H.
I underwent tremendous stress in last 5 years...But shanidev is dayalu...he will only do justice...
I have learnt a lot and grown a lot ...I have become a better person...more evolved and more mature..and stronger.

Waiting for shani dev to teach me what is left..to polish my soul...

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by shilpa » Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:18 am

believer_astro wrote:Very interesting thread Shilpa Ji.
Saturn's move to Scorpio has raised hopes for many ...

For my 7 year old daughter, her saade saati has ended.
For me, Saturn is in the last pada of the saade saati transiting my 11H.
I underwent tremendous stress in last 5 years...But shanidev is dayalu...he will only do justice...
I have learnt a lot and grown a lot ...I have become a better person...more evolved and more mature..and stronger.

Waiting for shani dev to teach me what is left..to polish my soul...
dearl believe_astro

--i ahve always believed the real "pain" of Sade Sati is in the 2.5 years when shani is transitting over natal moon

--the 2.5 years before that shani was going over natal Rahu and the operating period was Shani-Moon and natal shani aspects natal Moon...so a sade-sati like envirnment was created.

--so really now the sade-sati effects will subside.......its the year of nodal return.....when Rahu goes over natal Rahu...second cycle after 37.2 years....it's the time when life throws up new pathy, closes old ones, events might happen that will have a life long impact.

--you should get a pitrudosha pujan done and chant Rahu mantra daily 108 times

regards
1हनुमान2अंजनीसुत3वायुपुत्र4महाबल5रामेष्ट6फाल्गुनसखा7पिंगाक्ष8अमितविक्रम9उदधिक्रमण10सीताशोकविनाशन 11लक्षमणप्राणदाता12दशग्रीवदर्पहा

babbal
Contributor
Contributor

Post by babbal » Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:31 am

Last edited by babbal on Thu Nov 06, 2014 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rakeshastroboy

Post by rakeshastroboy » Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:43 pm

Respected Shilpaji,

D.O.B - 20/07/1984
Time - 7:48 am
Place - Bangalore

I just went through a very rough Ashtama Sani+saturn Return.
Suffering a lot - as I feel my career is in a standstill mode,
No growth or No learning(skills).No Promotion , Strangulated in Petty politics at work, Horrible Managers - Suffered from last 5 years in work and also in debt.

Could you please let me know , how would be my career and financial front.
Please let me know when is the good time to change the job and will I get a better one,also IF I have any dosh and should be doing any puja for my career and financial matters.

Regards
Rakesh

powerboss
Contributor
Contributor

Post by powerboss » Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:35 pm

I hope & wish Shilpa ji will answer my query.

Not sure if it is anything to do with Saturn transit or anything, from last one month i am feeling motivated, one of the member here adviced me to read Pancha Mukhi Hanuman kavach for 108 days, its been 23 days till today since i started reading this kavach, i am reading only once instead of 8 or 11 times daily. I think it helped me to think positively.

I have also been listening to some motivational tapes online.

I am thinking lot more positively now, i am feeling happy within myself, i feel confident that i can do better in life. I read online that Saturn transit will give mixed results for Aquarius moon people.

My question is if at the start or prior to start i am feeling motivated, i hope this transit will be a life changer for me.

Above all, there were some good deals coming to my father and my brother where we can expect some big amount coming in, but they are getting delayed for some reason or the other.

Thanks
Last edited by powerboss on Tue Dec 08, 2015 8:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jcb
Donor
Donor

Post by jcb » Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:07 am

Shilpa

Second round of sadesathi started due to transit of Saturn to Scorpio. Rahu dasa and mppn antardasa is going on. During first sadrsathi, I just graduated and my career got effected. In this transit can I expect health related issues?
Regards,
Jcb

believer_astro
Donor
Donor

Post by believer_astro » Sat Nov 08, 2014 3:34 am

thanks Shilpa Ji. Will do rahu mantra.
Hoping for life to show the way ahead..and close what is not needed...anymore

saditya86
Contributor
Contributor

Post by saditya86 » Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:53 pm

Hi Shilpaji

I am running Ra/Sa MD.

Sa in Scorpio in D1, D9 & D10. Sa in 6th house from Lagna & 8th from Moon/Sun/MD lord(Rahu)/Pakka lagna.

Got new job (shifted from hyd to pune, near home) joined on 6 Nov & facing minor health issues.

Pls let me know how will be the transit for me.

09 May 1986
10:01 am Nasik

Aditya

believer_astro
Donor
Donor

Post by believer_astro » Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:32 am

Hi Shilpa Ji-

I went back to your reply and was thinking about rahu return.
rahu is transiting my natal rahu in 9H and is my natal rahu is conjunct with sun. my 9L is in 8H..
I am wondering what new paths will open up for me...I can only hope for the best and put my faith in god that all that will happen will happen as per HIS will.

but somehow, suddenly I have this intense desire to go abroad to US and work there...I know its not easy...but I have been wanting to go...not sure if it will ever materialize...but have this string desire to travel all of a sudden..

is it because of Rahu return??

leo
Contributor
Contributor

Post by leo » Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:55 am

Just a feedback.
I am Leo lagna/rashi and Saturn is transiting over 4th house right over natal Saturn.

In last 2-3 weeks I have had 3 incidents of high friction with my manager.

He has always been fond me and always rated me high.
But these last 2-3 weeks have been quiet critical.Things I did more than a 1 year back are coming back and hitting me from no where. :O

kunsikaram
Contributor
Contributor

Post by kunsikaram » Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:48 am

Hi Leo,

My opinion!
Raghu is man behind critics and saturn in scorpio will make you to find issues by going deep or will make you feel emotional due to insecurity. Saturn in 4th house being 6th lord and aspecting 6th house can make issues with your peers who are under you. Please check for other planetary aspects, dasa, bukthi and pratyantara period and check for the transit house of pratyantara planet which is currently running.