The Earthquake in Nepal: Observations

For discussion on the transits (gochara), ashtakavarga system etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

The Earthquake in Nepal: Observations

Post by shilpa » Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:37 am

Dear All,

--look at the charts formed at Kathmandu location at the given time of the earthquake i.e 11:56am

--it's hard to conclude what's the negativity here causing such drastic events ? but here is an observation of the distinct patterns formed..

--Notice ARIES AND CANCER ..houses.

--Ma is swakshetra and Su exalted in Aries...and Me also there, not combust and sitting with both both friends.
Moon is swakshetra, Jup exalted in Cancer..and Venus also in own house(swakshetra) in Tarus.

--and all those 3 strongly placed friendly planets in aries..... are in mutual kendra with those well placed, strong planets in cancer...and hence associated.

Brimming with Too much energy the Aries/cancer houses now associated containing spoiler Gulika in the mix !!

--also Note the full of energy houses are on eitehr side of the shani-Venus axis.....shani-Venus great friends are associated by being in mutual aspect.....and in contrast not friends with those on either side of their associated axis.

Hardly anything conclusive...more an observations of the patterns formed.

Regards
1हनुमान2अंजनीसुत3वायुपुत्र4महाबल5रामेष्ट6फाल्गुनसखा7पिंगाक्ष8अमितविक्रम9उदधिक्रमण10सीताशोकविनाशन 11लक्षमणप्राणदाता12दशग्रीवदर्पहा

lordmihira
Contributor
Contributor

Re: The Earthquake in Nepal: Observations

Post by lordmihira » Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:11 pm

Hi,

Below are the some of the observations on the recent earthquakes:

1) it is observed that earthquakes happen near about the time of eclipse, the place in which the eclipse occurs may be a earth quake zone

>> Recent Lunar eclipse occured on April 04 2015;;Nepal and other north east states are in the lunar eclipse passage

2) Adverse connection between mars and satun (conjunction, opposition, aspects square, quinconx, semisquare) at the time of earth quake

>>mars and saturn distance 195 degree which is adverse

3) Some past observations showed that the timing of occurence of earth quakes between mid day and sunset or between midnight and sunrise

>> On saturday 25 April 2015 11:56 NST(Nepal Standard Time ) it happend around mid day; On Sunday 26 April 2015 @ 12.54 NST it happend around mid day

4) Major planet has been noted to be Retrograde at the time of earth quake

>> Saturn is Retrograde and in the Fixed sign( some observe that major planet in Fixed planet @ the time of Earth quake)

5) Earth-quakes generally happen when there are many planets in or near the movable (Cardinal signs) i.e. Aries, Cancer, Libra and Capricorn

>> Sun Mercury mars are in Aries; Jupiter and moon in Cancer

anuradha
Donor
Donor

Re: The Earthquake in Nepal: Observations

Post by anuradha » Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:06 am

http://www.journalofastrology.com/artic ... cle_id=499

I had privately predicted 24 April 2015 as the day of earthquake and in eastern direction and A.Radhika who teaches mundane astrology in the Institute of Astrology Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan, Delhi asked me to explain how I did it. I did it but told her and warned that it was a “hit and miss” approach which can be tested on past earthquake data to gain confidence which I did not. I only tried a method.

The method I had taught to many batches of astrology students in the Bharatiya Vidya Bhawan can be summarized thus.
1) The eclipse, the New Moon or the Full Moon charts.
2) Disturbance to Vrisha, Kanya or Makara seen also in Bhava chart (Sripati).
3) Sanghatta Rashi /Nakshatra chakras give sufficiently satisfactory result about directions.

Beyond that an astrologer cannot go and predict precisely.
हर मित्रता के पीछे कोई ना कोई स्वार्थ होता है.ऐसी कोई मित्रता नहीं जिसमे स्वार्थ ना हो. यह कड़वा सच है.

How can he practice true compassion
who eats the flesh of an animal to fatten his own flesh?