Which Gemstones should I wear? Emerald or Neelam

For discussion on remedial measures (upayas) - mantras, yagyas, puja, charity, gems, ishta devata
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
astroboy
Donor
Donor

Re: Which Gemstones should I wear? Emerald or Neelam

Post by astroboy » Mon May 31, 2010 8:51 pm

Good day Rainin,

You took the right decision in not wearing a emerald. Budha is the 6th lord. I dont know who suggested this stone to you, but it would have been a bad choice. The best option for you would be a diamond, but Shukra is well placed and i dont think it would be necessary tostrengthen him further. I suggest that you listen to the Shiva Manasa pooja. All you need to do is pray to lord Shiva, Shani the lagna lord will be pleased and Kuja who is the 4th lord will be pacified.

Trust this helps,

Through hard work and spiritual practices, a person gets honor and dignity. The lazy one who puts in no efforts is like a fool who allows salt to be spilled on the wounds of his misfortunes. The idler depending only on fate, achieves nothing. - K.N.Rao ji

astroboy
Donor
Donor

Post by astroboy » Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:59 am

please don't wear anything now. Specially not a Blue Sapphire. Just do as I tell you to do , and things will fall in place.

please remain calm and cool. I know that you are facing roadblocks, but please don't go ballastic and lose it . learn to relax first. start reading the " greatness of Saturn" by Robert Svoboda every day. let us know the progress after a month. Please read the book carefully and treat it with respect.

Best regards,
Last edited by astroboy on Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
Through hard work and spiritual practices, a person gets honor and dignity. The lazy one who puts in no efforts is like a fool who allows salt to be spilled on the wounds of his misfortunes. The idler depending only on fate, achieves nothing. - K.N.Rao ji

astroboy
Donor
Donor

Post by astroboy » Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:27 am

wrong post Rainin, sorry
Last edited by astroboy on Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

astroboy
Donor
Donor

Post by astroboy » Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:35 am

Rainin / please be online and give me 10 minutes i will be back with you / hang on

astroboy
Donor
Donor

Post by astroboy » Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:44 am

Good day Rainin,

I am extremely sorry, got confused with the posts, have 2 windows open so got confused. I am getting Makara not Kumbha lagna. Which mary land are we talking about ? I have my co-ordinates right .

astroboy
Donor
Donor

Post by astroboy » Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:52 am

what state is that Rainin/

astroboy
Donor
Donor

Post by astroboy » Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:58 am

ok my dear, made your horoscope using 3 different softwares, I still get Makara or Capricorn as the ascendent/ do I proceed ?

astroboy
Donor
Donor

Post by astroboy » Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:19 am

Rainin,

On line Kundali's generally do not take Day light saving time into Consideration. I can assure you that this lagna {Capricorn} is correct. I have seen the link and i know that it shows Kumbha to be the lagna. For your information the D.S.T when you were born is 1 hour. I am preety certain that I have it right. As you know, there are several Maryland's in the U.S. you try entering Rockville and see. On the other hand Just down load J. hora and check it out there.

Best regards,

astroboy
Donor
Donor

Post by astroboy » Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:43 am

ok now look,

You can wear a diamond alright, but i suggest that you wear nothing and instead just concentrate on listening to the Shiva Manasa Pooja. The reason is simple. The Man who needs to be pleased is Lord Shani since he is debilitated in the Navamsha. Please buy the book i have mentioned and listen to the Mantra every day. problem solved. If you have any other problems P.M. me. will reply tomorrow.

Best of luck and good day.

revribhav
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by revribhav » Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:16 am

You may email me with complete details
revribhav@yahoo.com

kandhan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by kandhan » Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:46 pm

Uma ji

your Birth Data?
Nothing is free except God's Grace.

kandhan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by kandhan » Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:30 pm

Uma ji

For Thula Lagna, stones for Saturn, Mercury are suitable. But look at the placements, nakshtra and aspects before deciding(especially for neelam). It also depends on the problem, if any, that you are currently facing. Consult your astrologer for exact recommendations.

kandhan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by kandhan » Sun May 29, 2011 7:53 pm

emerald is suitable. is the seller of the stone genuine? try green onyx. although stones set in ring is better, but if you are going for substitute stones you need to increase the weight to atleast 10 carats. this will look too big on the small finger. pendant is the compromise.