Horoscope Analysis for Shri Basab

For discussion on remedial measures (upayas) - mantras, yagyas, puja, charity, gems, ishta devata
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
gopalgkb
Contributor
Contributor

Horoscope Analysis for Shri Basab

Post by gopalgkb » Fri Apr 20, 2007 12:23 am

Hello Basab

I have often seen you writing in this forum that you are studying the effects of planets and have requested feedback from the persons whom you predicted for. You have already replied to me before but it was pertaining only to career and was short.

I request you to kindly give a predictive analysis of my horoscope.

Details are below. Just to keep you informed the birth chart and Navmash chart are very much different.

DOB: 30TH DECEMBER 1972, TOB: 11:19 AM, POB: Kollengode (Palghat - Nearest City)

House Sign Planets
1 Aquarius Asc
2 Pisces
3 Aries
4 Taurus Saturn
5 Gemini Ketu
6 Cancer
7 Leo
8 Virgo
9 Libra Moon
10 Scorpio Mars, Mercury, Venus
11 Sagittarius Sun, Jupiter, Rahu
12 Capricorn

I shall give my feedback point wise.

Basab, hope you will give me a response.

Thanks

gopalgkb

tanivi
Contributor
Contributor

Post by tanivi » Wed Apr 25, 2007 8:22 am

Hello,

I hope you do not mind if I say a few lines, as sometimes people we ask may not always respond.

Most of the planets are in 2 houses. So you could be someone who spends less time at home/ with family.

Jup is well placed, lord of dhana and labha in labha. That is very good for wealth gain. The gain is probably from the Father or some Father-figure who will always play a very supportive role in your life. Also wealth gain through spouse. However since Rahu is not in a favorable sign, it could affect getting the full benefits of the Jup, sun conjunction.

Mars well placed in own sign scorpio in 10th conjuncting venus( yogakarak) and aspected by saturn forming rajyoga.

mars in scorpio is in secretive sign, so the kind of work is of secretive sort. mars in 10th is kuladeepak yoga. 10th lord in 10th house indicates very good success in career. Since it is with venus, probably in some field of arts, music. As Saturn is opposing from 4th house, success is probably after lot of hard work.

Saturn in 4th could affect home and family life, especially as aspectd by mars. saturn in 4th usually indicates in an old home that may need fixing.
However since vvenus is opp., and is yogakarak it may give better home through career.

You are going through the saturn MD ( ends in jan 2013) which can be challenging to a happy home life and work( 4th and 10th houses affected). also antard. of mars from july 2006 - aug 2007, although it should be good fromwork point of view.

Moon in 9th but waning (krishna ekadashi) so may face obstacles in higher education. You could be faced with sudden family responsibilities.
Though moon in 9th is one of the very good placements for fame and fortune, when well placed, but here have to account for it being lord of 6th house.

Mercury md should be much better and promisin as it is in 10th house, though merc. is not in a very strong posiition ( in scorpio).

Was the 2000-2003 period good for you? It was satmd- venus antarda.
What about 78-94 when it was jup ad?

It looks as though all the energies are being spent in the career/workplace and so naturally while the career could do very well, by the same token, home life suffers.

The best periods overall would be venus md - 2037 - 2057.

Good luck and best wishes,
ts

gopalgkb
Contributor
Contributor

Post by gopalgkb » Wed Apr 25, 2007 11:24 am

Hello Tanivi

Thank you very much for your analysis.

I have given my feedback thorough PM.

Thanks once again

Regards

gopalgkb

tanivi
Contributor
Contributor

Post by tanivi » Thu Apr 26, 2007 9:19 am

hello gopal,

I am working on predictive skills, and so please bear with me. I should say that no matter how much we improve, in order to do so we always remain students.

The merc MD should be good too, in case I did not mention it earlier, starting 2013. By self effort your career should be very good. As ascendant is merc.

Sometimes there are conflicting yogas in a horoscope. In this case, guru-rahu yoga and acsendant(benefic) in 10th yoga ( for instance one may indicate good relations with father , as opposed the other).

Please keep a positive outlook; sometimes it is hard when one feels that rock bottom is reached, but remember, the only way from there is upwards. If your actions and intentions are good, your life will get better.
The mantra is "Never give up".

As your birth was closer to the new moon, it can affect the good yogas that exist and not give good results. Also, rahu-ketu are close to their fallen status. These may be some of the reasons for difficulties. Also, sat-mars are opposing in 4th and 10th ( home and career) may always be a bother.

I hope that the good yogas fructify. Use the next few years of the shani md, to be persistent and maybe that is what is needed or what will help you to get your lucky break into the next merc md.

ts

gopalgkb
Contributor
Contributor

Post by gopalgkb » Mon May 07, 2007 10:34 pm

Hello Tanivi

Thank you so much for your response.

I apologize for the the delay as I did not know until today you have replied.

I will take everything to account of what you have written. It is really inspirational.

I thought Saturn is my Asc. And you have mentioned Mercury. I am bit confused on this one.

Thank you once again

gopalgkb

pushpa sharma

Re: Horoscope Analysis for Shri Basab

Post by pushpa sharma » Fri Nov 28, 2014 4:21 am

sir
my daughter's DOB 11th may 1989 4:50 AM,RANCHI,JHARKHAND, INDIA.
Her fiance's DOB 12th june 1983 6:40AM,Dhanbad,jharkhand,india.Her 6th lord connected to 7th,showing some problematic . please suggest some upayas,puja,etc..
His chart 12th house disturbd with sun,rahu,mars combination please suggest some for him also.He is fasting on mondays sinces 3yrs what more ti do.
I am newly connected to this site. Like it very munch.showing ray of light to we new commers