Intuition

For discussion on any other astrology topics like birth rectification, prashna, muhurta, mundane astrology, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
MeeraL
Contributor
Contributor

Intuition

Post by MeeraL » Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:31 am

Hello,

How can we define intuition and find if a person have strong intuition, 6th sense , in a chart on vedic astrology?
Any specific conjuction? Any specific planet or planets in specific houses?

thank you

Suresh_Chauhan
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Intuition

Post by Suresh_Chauhan » Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:52 am

Look for Ketu in 8th. Moon influence on Ketu, aspect/conjunction. Strong Jupiter, mercury, saturn.

In Dr BV raman's chart, Kethu is in 8th house of occult sciences, mysteries, obstacles, life changing events.

MeeraL
Contributor
Contributor

Post by MeeraL » Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:45 pm

Thank you

vj1981
Contributor
Contributor

Post by vj1981 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:23 pm

Sorry for intruding guys. I too have Ketu in 8th Capricorn under 5th aspect from Jupiter. Not sure if I am intuitive or not but, I definitely have interest in Astrology.

joyd
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by joyd » Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:34 pm

In a horoscope 11th house is the house of intuition while planet Guru is the karaka for intuition and the planets Moon & Ketu are also is suppose to play a sub part. Moon, Mercury or Ketu posited in the 11th with aspect of Guru is the best position. Guru himself posited there also is fine.The 11th lord posited in the 11th or aspect the 11th are also activates one’s power of intuition. The 11th house falling in the signs of Scorpio, Aquarius or Pisces are the best situation.

joyd.

arshi
Contributor
Contributor

Post by arshi » Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:57 pm

sir, for example if moon conjuct ketu, moon gets afflicted even if it is exalted(like in taurus), thus one might have unstable emotions, or is oversensitive. so will such person still be intutive?

joyd
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by joyd » Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:57 am

Read my reply line by line.Taurus has no place in intuitive part and it gives eccentric nature to native.

joyd.

Helius
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Helius » Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:36 am

joyd wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:34 pm
The 11th lord posited in the 11th or aspect the 11th are also activates one’s power of intuition. The 11th house falling in the signs of Scorpio, Aquarius or Pisces are the best situation.

joyd.
Hi Joyd, how about the 11th house in the following chart? Both the above 2 points are met.
astr-deg.jpg
Thanks.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

joyd
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by joyd » Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:39 am

you can judge yourself by keeping my reply in mind and post it here.If you wrongly understood means then i will correct it.Try yourself first.

joyd.

Helius
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Helius » Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:52 am

joyd wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:39 am
you can judge yourself by keeping my reply in mind and post it here.If you wrongly understood means then i will correct it.Try yourself first.

joyd.
This is a powerful mars giving the best Intuition, such individuals will be very determined and travel towards their goals and will do everything to achieve that. Also healing powers via Intuition is indicated. :)

If correct, please add more points. Thanks.

joyd
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by joyd » Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:45 am

Here Mars plays a different role and guru plays a different role.Mars gives speedy and jupiter gives balanced kind of intuitions.These people have more spiritual energies and always pulled back by surrounding people.If jupiter also aspects the 11th house mars[scorpio in your case]then it gives tremendous intuitive powers.check it whether jupiter is aspecting mars or not.If not it denotes only activated intuitions.[ "such individuals will be very determined and travel towards their goals and will do everything to achieve that"--/ this is not linked with 11th lord s placement in 11th ]

joyd.

joyd
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by joyd » Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:53 pm

posted.Hope it is on moderators desk.wait and see my corrections.

joyd.

arshi
Contributor
Contributor

Post by arshi » Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:40 pm

[quote=joyd post_id=244881 time=1507301821 user_id=18243]
Read my reply line by line.Taurus has no place in intuitive part and it gives eccentric nature to native.

joyd.
[/quote]

thanks a lot sir for the info.

joyd
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by joyd » Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:00 am

Helius-what is the astrological reason behind Mars inability in your chart?why he is not determined[you said its determined and also travel towards their goals and will do everything to achieve that"-]and lacks his vigour and dynamism in your chart.Meditate on this point and you will be really stunned after you finding the astrological reason by yourself.Post your findings.

joyd.

Helius
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Helius » Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:29 am

joyd wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:45 am
Here Mars plays a different role and guru plays a different role.Mars gives speedy and jupiter gives balanced kind of intuitions.These people have more spiritual energies and always pulled back by surrounding people
joyd.
Thanks so much for your valuable reply.
joyd wrote:
.If jupiter also aspects the 11th house mars[scorpio in your case]then it gives tremendous intuitive powers.check it whether jupiter is aspecting mars or not.If not it denotes only activated intuitions.
Mars is Vargottama (Also Saturn) and in D9 Jupiter aspects Mars from his own House Pisces.
joyd wrote:
[ "such individuals will be very determined and travel towards their goals and will do everything to achieve that"--/ this is not linked with 11th lord s placement in 11th ]
But in my case it seem to have worked.

Helius
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Helius » Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:42 am

joyd wrote:
Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:00 am
Helius-what is the astrological reason behind Mars inability in your chart?why he is not determined[you said its determined and also travel towards their goals and will do everything to achieve that"-]and lacks his vigour and dynamism in your chart.Meditate on this point and you will be really stunned after you finding the astrological reason by yourself.Post your findings.

joyd.
I think he is determined as im too determined and have everything when it comes to profession, the only thing i haven't achieved is becoming a billionaire. It may be because i value trust, quality and other goals more than just making fortune so other priorities might have delayed it.

joyd
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by joyd » Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:30 am

Helius-My question is only on Mars and also i am asking the true astrological reason.Try for that first.

joyd.

joyd
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by joyd » Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:10 pm

Destiny is very powerful one.No one can't escape from its screenplay and direction.Your case is such a one.Here is my astrological reason which you failed to notice in your chart.It is a simple and basic rule in astrology.once you ignore the basics ,you have to make and continue your rounds around that question.

Hope you are capricorn ascendant.Mars being vedhak and badhak placed in 11th house of vedhak or badhak sthana.Mars in vargottama.saturn as lord of 2nd in vargottama[as you mentioned in one of your reply].Both 2-11 lords are strong enemies here.so regarding your finances,both given a negative stroke. Here both signified houses of Mars[4-11] and their results are affected badly.[your billionaire angle and interruption in education angle].

what i expected from you is-whether you can able to noticed this basic and key astrological point but you always roaming around the physical and mental attributions of Mars and skipped this key point.An astrologer must have a keen,sharp,in depth vision on basics first.That is the reason i am repeated the phrase words like 'only on mars and also astrological reason' in my last night reply.

I also know that what is your next question on it but i don't disclose to you now.

joyd.

Helius
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Helius » Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:07 am

Ok, if billionaire angle and interruption in education angle were due to Mars and Saturn then who was responsible for all the boom on economic and business front?

Thanks.

joyd
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by joyd » Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:42 am

you have to search for it.Everything in-astrology not comes that much easily without proper work out friend.

joyd.

Helius
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Helius » Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:03 am

joyd wrote:
Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:42 am
you have to search for it.Everything in-astrology not comes that much easily without proper work out friend.

joyd.
Ok, since you are here plz let me know a few points so i can know what really happened else i may take years to even understand the basics. Thanks.