CELEBRATING - THE - TRANSIT - 0F - SATURN - IN LIBRA

For discussion on any other astrology topics like birth rectification, prashna, muhurta, mundane astrology, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
astroboy
Donor
Donor

Re: CELEBRATING - THE - TRANSIT - 0F - SATURN - IN LIBRA

Post by astroboy » Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:18 pm

You dont have to go far,
Blood.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Through hard work and spiritual practices, a person gets honor and dignity. The lazy one who puts in no efforts is like a fool who allows salt to be spilled on the wounds of his misfortunes. The idler depending only on fate, achieves nothing. - K.N.Rao ji

deeps

Post by deeps » Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:21 pm

OMG...this is too much...that's why I always hated going to Goa for no reason at all...there was a family plan to visit Goa but I rejected....wow, amazing!!!

elipsis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by elipsis » Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:38 pm

now i don't feel like posting here :evil:
As of Dec 2015 I am no longer active on this forum. If you have any questions related to my topics you can contact me via email by clicking on my username. I very much enjoyed contributing on this forum.

milredr

Post by milredr » Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:13 pm

I understand ur driving a point, but does it have to b like this? Feel like throwing up early Mrng ....

astroboy
Donor
Donor

Post by astroboy » Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:29 pm

by milredr » Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:43 am
I understand ur driving a point, but does it have to b like this? Feel like throwing up early Mrng ....

Look who is talking ......

No matter how much you try to avoid it Milred, facts are facts. Pure Vegetarians might think they are "pure" but little do they realise how much "blood" they consume, indirectly and without their Knowledge off course. You will be suprised where all the blood from the slaughter houses go. The next time you dive in to have your fruit and Vegi salad, think of me.

[attachment=0]T.C. Blood Meal.jpg[/attachment]

B.T.W. - Did you enjoy the Mangoes I sent you? Do you know what is the best fertilizer for Mango trees? Take a wild guess.......
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Through hard work and spiritual practices, a person gets honor and dignity. The lazy one who puts in no efforts is like a fool who allows salt to be spilled on the wounds of his misfortunes. The idler depending only on fate, achieves nothing. - K.N.Rao ji

deeps

Post by deeps » Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:46 pm

It is true. The use of blood meal has increased in recent years. We order mangoes from a select farms now.

iloveindia
Donor
Donor

Post by iloveindia » Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:26 pm

A very long and interesting post by people. I enjoyed reading stuff from Yellow, Saidhaviji, Elipsis, Narayanan, Deeps etc. So much of knowledge. Unfortunately I was not able to see some pics posted by astroboy, can someone gimme access to those files? Or please help me understand why I am not eligible to see them. Is some special qualification required for that.

Gaurav1185 narrated about his friend's deeds. I also know a guy with similar traits. He has an exalted Sa in 6th and exalted Ma in 9th. Other planets are as follows:

Asc - Libra 15 deg
2nd house - Rahu
6th - Sa 8 deg
7th - Ju in Scorpio 4 deg
8th - Su 2 deg, Me 18 deg, Ve 13 deg and Ketu 10 deg
9th - Ma 12 deg with Moon 5 deg

After knowing this guy for 6 months, I can say that I have never met a guy like him. He is too random and he has magic that even most (sensible) girls are attracted towards him, naturally. They give him their number easily and then he becomes 'very good' friends with them. He claims that he got several chances to get laid, but he did not do anything wrong with anyone. May be his Ju has stopped him from that.
Girls just believe him blindly, in spite of him being one of the most shabbily dressed person I have seen. He is random and extremely disorganized and he doesn't display any signs of maturity and still I see girls getting attracted towards him (or the way he narrates his stories to me). Almost every day he tells me about some or the other random girl started talking to him.
He has also told me that he has done stuff just less than the finale (love making) with several girls, and one of his friends, who was married and she had a child too, opened her clothes in front of him on webcam. I was stunned to hear all this. I had never heard of such things. I know that all guys have such fantasies, but this guy is extreme. And he also claims that what he does is normal, his friends are far more ahead of him.
He is trying to get married (arranged) , but is not able to do so.
Also, I think that he may get laid around December this year, because exalted Ma (as the master of 7th and 12th aspecting 12th, in a foreign land) will be exalted and aspected by Ra from 6th, it can be a possibility. He is kind of developing a relationship with a girl out here (in US). I feel that it can happen, even though he is not interested in getting married with that girl. Any comments on that?
I think his wife will be dominating. He in general thinks that all girls are correct all the time. And I am sure that his wife will be very happy with him, because he will do whatever she will say to him. Also, his wife will draw him away from his parents. Also, he will remain faithful to his wife (Ju and Ma support). Any comments?

regards,
V.
Matsya Kurm Varah Vaman Janardan Govind Pundarikaksh Madhav Madhusudan Padnabham Sahastraksh Vanmali Halayudh Govardhan Hrishikesh Vaikunth Purushottam Vishvarup Vasudev Ram Narayan Hari Damodar Shridhar Vedang Garuddhvaj Anant Krishnagopal

Saindhavi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Saindhavi » Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:05 pm

iloveindia,

Don' believe him blindly.

Some men have the habit of boasting about things they can't achieve but fanatsise about. It shows their inferiority complex and frustration because they can't get what they want.

In all probability, he can't get a proper relationship with the kind of woman he wants and he just boasts to hide his inferiority complex.

Astrologically, Rahu malefic in 2nd can give him a lying nature and also a nature of talking about people (including girls) behind their backs.

Rather than other planets, I'd say Rahu is ruling his personal life more. Again just as in Gaurav's friend's case, where Saturn was retaliating against Jupiter's relationship efforts, in this case, Rahu malefic in 2nd is retaliating against well-placed 7th Jupiter's efforts to give him marriage. Hence, he is chasing girls rather than settling for a serious relationship and marriage - and failing in his chase.

Rahu in 2nd may also stop his marriage prospect from materialising, or if it materialises because of 7th Jupiter, Rahu may cause a divorce after a bitter marriage.

I hope you're studying for GMAT as promised.

Havan Manuals -

http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/phpBB3_0/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=12791&p=124553#p124488

hymns -

1 http://www.vignanam.org/

2 http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/phpBB3_0/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=11446&start=75#p93038

iloveindia
Donor
Donor

Post by iloveindia » Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:51 am

Thank you Saindhaviji for your reply. I am amazed that this guy is such a bragger. I sometimes did feel that he is boasting, but I am more of a believing kind of a person, and I mostly believe people very easily. I am astonished that how Rahu is affecting his 7th house, even though not aspecting it? He has Rahu in Ge 10 deg Ardra (ruled bu Rahu) and still Rahu can affect his marriage prospects? In that case will not Ju and Mars (supported by Sa) protect his marriage? What is their role?

Thanks for asking about my GMAT. I have answered that in the original post where you gave me remedies for Me and Ve.

best regards,
V.
Matsya Kurm Varah Vaman Janardan Govind Pundarikaksh Madhav Madhusudan Padnabham Sahastraksh Vanmali Halayudh Govardhan Hrishikesh Vaikunth Purushottam Vishvarup Vasudev Ram Narayan Hari Damodar Shridhar Vedang Garuddhvaj Anant Krishnagopal

Saindhavi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Saindhavi » Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:05 am

You wrote he has Libra Lagna and Rahu in 2nd - this makes Rahu in Scorpio in 2nd house of family and malefic in Scorpio. Hence, he will either not let marriage happen or will destroy marriage and family life after Jupiter makes it happen and will also make him a liar, boaster and backbiter.

I also know a guy with similar traits. He has an exalted Sa in 6th and exalted Ma in 9th. Other planets are as follows:

Asc - Libra 15 deg
2nd house - Rahu
6th - Sa 8 deg
Havan Manuals -

http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/phpBB3_0/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=12791&p=124553#p124488

hymns -

2 http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/phpBB3_0/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=11446&start=75#p93038

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:12 am

If people believe in karma theory, they should fear that the same animals which they consume due to their being cut in the slaughter house will be reborn as human being and would eventually kill them when they get birth as the same animal which was consumed earlier.
I am not offending anyone here but then they would realise the pain when they eventually become that animal

Dev

iloveindia
Donor
Donor

Post by iloveindia » Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:22 am

I am extremely sorry Saindhaviji, actually his ascendant is Taurus. So Rahu is in Ge 10 deg. By mistake I wrote Libra! Will the roles now change? Will Ma be the guy pushing him into all this? And will Ra protect his married life, because he is in his own nakshatra?
In general Ra, if sits in 2nd house, will the person always be like this - liar etc. or there are any exceptions?

regards,
V.

Saindhavi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Saindhavi » Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:55 am

you have to write all the configuration again. Then only I can say anything. Rahu in Gemini 2nd house will give him good results in marriage.
Havan Manuals -

hymns -

iloveindia
Donor
Donor

Post by iloveindia » Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:23 am

Hi config is as follows Saindhaviji:

Asc - Taurus 15 deg
2nd house - Rahu 10 deg
6th - Sa 8 deg

He gets too quick attention from girls and his marriage is getting delayed. He has exalted Ma with Mo in 9th making him highly amorous. Girls believe him blindly even though he claims that he is all good. But he does not seem to be a guy who will leave any opportunity coming his way. Currently he going thru Ra-Ke-Ve dasa.

regards,
V.

basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by basab14 » Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:14 pm

Let me give an update on how Saturn's transit has been so far for me (I am Libra lagna, Cancer rashi): I am undergoing severe stress, and it seems to me like Saturn is sitting right on my head. That's what I am feeling. When Saturn was in Libra last year, I had felt exactly the same, and things had got better when Saturn had retrograded to Virgo. Will share more if I see any changes in the near future.
"Go thou and follow Him, who was born and gave His life for others five hundred times before He attained the vision of the Buddha!" -- Swami Vivekananda

Saindhavi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Saindhavi » Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:34 am

Yellow,

Where and how is Saturn in your Lagna chart?

I'll give my experiences of Saturn in Libra Sandhi on the Mars-Saturn transit thread, as this thread seems to be going in all kinds of directions all the time.

IloveIndia,

It is not so much Mars and Moon. It's again Rahu exalted in 2nd, but working in his favour as compared to Scorpio Rahu in 2nd.

Rahu in Gemini gives very good results if placed in a good house. His Rahu in Gemini is bringing him all these opportunities and also an inclination in him to use all the opportunities - Rahu is essentially an intellectual planet and works by guiding our intellect and inclinations in good or bad directions according to his placement.

Well-placed 2nd Rahu gives him the ability to talk smoothly and spellbind people with smooth talk, with an intention to take advantage from his audience - and not necessarily only with girls.

Rahu is helped by aspects from Venus and Mercury from 8th. He is truly a magician of charming communication.

Besides, let's not overlook Sun's aspect on Rahu, which makes Rahu get agitated and bring these inclinations in him.

He will always have the inclination to use these opportunities and he will always succeed in it, without getting caught. Rahu, helped by Saturn in 6th will see to it that he doesn't get caught.

Rahu in 2nd will also bring him a wealthy, diplomatic and practical wife, who will be benefic for him, helped by Jupiter. He will flourish before marriage and after marriage, without suffering.

He is likely to get married in any combination of Jupiter-Rahu period and his wife is likely to have Rahu in Lagna or in 5th house.

He is a classic example of an adharmic person being helped by a benefic Rahu and Saturn in his adharmic actions and flourishing.

The only thing I can't understand is how a Venus-ruled person keeps a shabby appearance.

I have seen Venus-ruled people having a taste for fashions and style even if they have an ascetic malefic such as Saturn in Lagna. His lagna doesn't have Saturn or Ketu.

But his Venus is conjunct with a powerful Ketu in 8th, which makes him keep a shabby appearance.
Havan Manuals -

hymns -

basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by basab14 » Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:18 am

Saindhavi ji,

I was not being able to remember the name of the thread, so posted my Saturn transit update here. Let me post my birth details, and the post I have written there on the other thread you have mentioned: http://lightonvedicastrology.com/phpBB3 ... 9&start=75
Saindhavi wrote: Yellow,

Where and how is Saturn in your Lagna chart?

I'll give my experiences of Saturn in Libra Sandhi on the Mars-Saturn transit thread, as this thread seems to be going in all kinds of directions all the time.
"Go thou and follow Him, who was born and gave His life for others five hundred times before He attained the vision of the Buddha!" -- Swami Vivekananda

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:07 am

Astroboy

You talk of blood meal fertilizer. What abput organically vegetables and fruits which do not use any ferti;izer as such? So those who consume that will not be consuming blood anyway
It gained popularity in the west due to awareness of chemical pesticides causing too much of health problems and now is also getting popular in India.

Dev

iloveindia
Donor
Donor

Post by iloveindia » Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:25 pm

Saindhaviji, you got him right! Exactly. He is like that only. He is leastest dharmic person I have met. By birth he is a brahmin and he does not know any mantra even. That's why I said I have never met a guy like him. His friends, the way he narrates, are further ahead of him, taking advantage of girls and indulging in tamasic activities.

Well, actually he does not get caught, but he narrates his stories, which I have asked him now to pause. But recently one of his project mates narrated what he did with a girl in front of him! The mate did catch him! May by Rahu got weak there!

He does not have any inclination towards spirituality! He seems to be reaping benefits of his previous births. Overall, he is a kind guy, but still being adharmic is not good, right?

Saindhavi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Saindhavi » Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:35 pm

So, we have come full circle now.

The entire point of my discussion was to analyse whether being dharmic is good after all and whether being adharmic is so bad, because the latter people are the ones enjoying the cake all the time and who has seen what happens in the next birth or after death.

It is written in the texts that they suffer and (exalted) Saturn punishes them, but how do we know? There is no evidence.

I am not saying we should become dishonest in our personal relationships - I lay a strong emphasis on honesty in relationships. But I am talking about the general way of living one's life - making a career and rising in this world, accumulating money and becoming powerful.

The reality is - whether the adherents of texts like it or not - that only those people rise in this world who know how to manipulate the world to their advantage. This world is oriented that way.

So, if your colleague knows how to manipulate women, he will get women and also a good wife. If another person knows how to manipulate colleagues and boss, he will rise in job. If a businessman knows how to manipulate customers, he will make good money.

This world gives rise only to such people. If you don't know how to manipulate a situation to your advantage, you will be down in dumps. This world is not meant for nice people.

Astrologically, benefic Rahu and Saturn are the planets who give a person the ability to understand how this world operates and also the ability to manipulate the world to his advantage.

This is why cunning and shrewd people usually have a benefic Rahu and Saturn. They know how the world operates and how to manipulate it.

[I emphasise again - the reverse is not always true - that is, all people with benefic Rahu and Saturn are not always shrewd. If benefic planets, or Mars or Ketu are associated with Lagna and/or 5th house, chances are the person will not be shrewd and manipulative. People like Jegdis and Anxious are pure lucky because of a benefic Saturn - but their kind of luck is also rare. So, please don't take it personally.]

I have seen so many people who have no qualities or qualifications. But they have done well in the world only because they know how the world operates. They usually have a benefic Rahu and Saturn, who give them the understanding of how to manipulate situations to their advantage.

Only yesterday I met one such person, whom I have known for years. He has neither good education - he was thrown out of university - nor good personality, nor good family background, nor the intelligence to acquire good qualifications - he has very average qualifications. At one point he got involved with a woman, who got pregnant. He refused to get married to her. She became psychologically deranged, had to take treatment and went away.

He got a good job, got married to a qualified attractive woman who brought him lots of dowry in arranged marriage, has children now, he has made property, enjoys all modern comforts of life - and best of all - the university department from where he was thrown out once has taken him back on an advanced research degree. He will get a rise in career on this basis.

As I said, he has no qualities. There is only one quality he has - he knows how the world operates and how to manipulate the world to his own advantage.

I said this to his face and without embarrassment he replied, "This is God's blessing to me. If I have only this one quality, what else do I need to do well in the world?"

That's very true.

So, all this talk of reward for Dharma and punishment for bad Karma is pure nonsense.

In order to rise in the world you should know how to manipulate the world, nothing else.

Dharmic people suffer precisely because they don't know how to manipulate the world.

People who know how to manipulate, have a knack for quickly understanding how to take advantage of a certain situation - and this knack is what benefic Rahu and Saturn give.

I'm not suggesting we all should become adharmic. I myself always try never to manipulate others, even if I have a chance and I have lost many things in life because of this.

But I am trying to say that this theory of reward and punishment doesn't stand the test of reality.

The way I see it is - the real challenge before us is how to avoid getting manipulated by others and how to advance oneself without causing harm to others, by quickly understanding a situation.

I guess with a benefic Saturn and Rahu, we need a benefic Jupiter as well for this and such people are rare who have all 3 benefic in their charts! :)
Havan Manuals -

hymns -

iloveindia
Donor
Donor

Post by iloveindia » Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:02 pm

Saindhaviji, I completely agree with you. But we must remember that we are living in Kaliyug. It's written in SriRamCharitManas (and also in Vishnu Puran and Harivansh Puran) what all things will happen Kaliyug. It is clearly written that bad people will flourish. Why then such corrupt politicians have such a lavish life? Actually by manipulating people and playing politics, they are bringing their Rahu and Saturn closer, and this is a dangerous combination, every one knows that.

Yes, I have not seen my next life, however good or bad I am. But, we can't help it, I myself do not have such a combination and I fail to manipulate stuff, but I can't help it, many people have done bad things and they are still busy plotting, but I feel helpless, so I resort to mantras, and believe me, chanting has helped me a lot.

And why is the West rising so much when they consume so much non-veg. Everything is organized out here, perfectly. Some people are religious and many Indian saints have visited West to propagate spiritual practices (Srila Prabhupad, Paramhansa Yogananda etc.) and westerners have followed them, but still overall they are less spiritual than Indians right? But look at India. It is far behind wand who is eating the country away? Own politicians. On the other hand people from West are rising because of Saturn (master of West) and Rahu (the master organizer and manipulator) flourishes here. Its not that they don't have problems, but still, they are better off than people in the East! Kaliyug! It's all Kaliyug!
Every person whose chart I have seen in West, they all have Sa influencing them. Take me, I have Mo-Su dasa going on, and I am sitting in West, because Su is residing in Sa's nakshatra, aspected by Sa. But not all are manipulators, including me!

The point is that we are in Kaliyug and we must take things as they are! Just an opinion! I think I am too young as compared to experts out here, and am still learning the ways of life!

And you concluded it beautifully - "the real challenge before us is how to avoid getting manipulated by others and how to advance oneself without causing harm to others, by quickly understanding a situation". Thanks!

regards,
V.

iloveindia
Donor
Donor

Post by iloveindia » Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:38 am

Saindhaviji,

The link that you gave me in pm is not working. It says - 'Blog has been removed' when I click on the link :(

Thanks,
V.

vpn

Post by vpn » Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:09 pm

A quick q on the saturn transit post.

1. It's brilliant for taurus ascendants as it gets exalted in the 6th, thus ensuring no obstacles whatsoever from saturn, meaning no stopping/delaying of anything so desired.
2. Saturn and rahu join again in jan '13, similar to my natal chart situation. Both joined in sun's house.

Does anyone wish to shed more light on this predicament?

Thanks a tad
V

lilly2005
Contributor
Contributor

Post by lilly2005 » Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:09 am

p.mahesh wrote:Regarding Bad people having strong malefics which gives success and good people suffer..

My view is that malefic planets are highly competitive, has killer instinct. They make you compare with others

See the philosophy.. malefics are associated with Asuras and Benefics with Suras (both in terms of Gunas or nature).. and there is always a fight between these two as Asuars think they got injustice during Sagar manthan.. hence they have revolt instinct (being Rajositic, they can not keep quite)

Thus, for material success, it is better to have strong malefics which make you competitive than soft. Let me tell you with experience, if one has to evolve either spiritually or materially, one has to get hard experience which comes only with practice in public life. Thus it is always better to be thorough competitive to make you aware what happens in public, to get motivated, to work, to get experience and to grow..

Whereas Benefics makes you softer, incompetent, take easy attitude towards problems. Such people look within than out. Thus strong Benefics may be good for highly evolved Gyanis (like some ladies and gents in this forum).. but, for some such people (introverts) after sometime these soft planets make gradually, unknowingly.. live under illusion/imaginations, and finally cynical, incompetant, isolated.

I feel any person who takes birth in material world must have some inherent deficiency/desire which cannot be ignored. Such Gyanis too must have some reason why they took birth in material world. They cannot hide or take it easily..

If one has to know life purpose, one has to activate inner spark with strong motivations.. and thats what exactly Natural malefics do. Thus in a sense, it is natural malefics who helps for spirtual/material growth in long run for all living human beings in the material world

Thus, as long a person lives/takes birth in competitive world, the best planetary positions would be strong Natural malefics, but externally aspected by (soft) benefics so that the free malefics (un-controlled missiles or fire) are mellowed a bit with cool water (benefics) when the fire (malefics) turn uncontrollable as time goes on..
Dear P. Mahesh,

So are you saying to survive and be successful in this kaliyug we should strengthen the malefic planets like Saturn, Rahu etc?

Thanks,
Lilly