Nisheka / Adhana Lagna

For discussion on any other astrology topics like birth rectification, prashna, muhurta, mundane astrology, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
RAZORBLADIC

Nisheka / Adhana Lagna

Post by RAZORBLADIC » Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:52 am

Hi guys,

I'm in research of more information about how we can elaborate the calculations for obtaining the Nisheka (Adhana) Lagna which is the pre natal lagna of the time of conception of the person, by the given method of Parashara in BPHS:

IV chapter 25-30.

Nishek Lagn. O excellent of Brahmins, now is a step explained to arrive at the Nishek Lagn, when the natal Lagn is known. Note the angular distance between Sani and Mandi (Gulik). Add this to the difference between the Lagn Bhava (Madhya, or cusp) and the 9th Bhava (cusp). The resultant product in Rashis, degrees etc. will represent the months, days etc., that elapsed between Nishek and birth. At birth, if Lagn Lord is in the invisible half (i.e. from Lagn cusp to descendental cusp), add the degrees etc., Candr moved in the particular Rashi, occupied by her, to the above-mentioned product. Then Lagn at Nishek can be worked out and the good and bad, experienced by the native in the womb, can be guessed. One can also guess with the help of Nishek Lagn effects, like longevity, death etc. of the parents.

So far we have four things to consider:

1. The angular distance between Shani and Gulika (also called Mandi or the son of Shani)
2. The Angular distance between Lagna and 9 House Cusp
3. If the Lagnesh is in 1 - 6 House it is below the earth and invisible so the Chandra's degrees have to be added
4. If the Lagnesh is in 7 - 12 House it is visible (above the horizon) - the Chandra's degrees are not needed at all.

In addition the progency last in usual term of 273 (9 solar and 10 lunar months) days.

I tried to elaborate and calculate my own Nisheka Lagna following this instructions, but i got confused how the angular distance is actually calculated. Does someone know this or tried the method and can help me with further information.

There is a statement that if the Moon or Lagnesha are in the visible part of the chart, the person is born after this 273 or before if the Moon or Lagnesh are in the invisible part of the horoscope.

Here is my data for reference : 30.10.1985 / 00:03:03h / 42N30 - 24E11 , Bulgaria , +2GMT EET

Lagna - 22'18'30 Karkata (112'18'30)
9th Cusp by Shripati is 15'17'03 Meena (345'17'03) | by Campanus is 15'50'15 (345'50'15)
Shani - 04'14'49 Vrishchika (214'14'49)
Gulika - 12'29'46 Mesha
Chanda - 25'37'45 Mesha (10 House)