Mass Accidents - Sri.Sarma,prspum and Learned Members

For discussion on any other astrology topics like birth rectification, prashna, muhurta, mundane astrology, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Vaughn Paul
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Re: Mass Accidents - Sri.Sarma,prspum and Learned Members

Post by Vaughn Paul » Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:44 pm

Dear All,
KN Rao certainly considers Abhijit Muhurta to be at both midnight and noon. He gives an explanation for it in his article on Guru Nanak: "Lord Rama was born during the mid day and Lord Krishna during mid night, in that auspicious moment which we astrologically describe as Abhijit muhurta which is what the midnight birth of Guru Nanak reminds us of." Please see:
http://www.journalofastrology.com/artic ... cle_id=273
Vaughn Paul

P.Srinivas. Rao
Donor
Donor

Post by P.Srinivas. Rao » Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:11 pm

Mr V. Paulji , i would like to ask the followings ,

1) Please tell me whether the 8th muhurtha of the night (12 O'clock midnight) ) has been defined in any Classical Text ( We astrologres go as per the classical text ) as Abhijin Muhurtha. If so ,kindly let me know the name of that Text.

2) Since the Synonyms for both the muhurtha are similar, one should not take the 8th muhurtha of the night as Abhijith. I mean, what is written under the heading Abhijitjh Muhurtha in the Classical Text

3) Abhijith Muhurtha is the only muhurtha ( Ravi in 10 th from lagna considered as Digbala and digbalaheena in 4th) . I feel there is lot of sense why 8th muhurtha of the day is an auspicious muhurtha.

4) Does it mean that, any one born during midnight , will have the quality of Sri Krishna?. There is lot of difference if any one gives birth in the Mid-Noon. It is well known.

Sir, I may be wrong, please correct me if i am wrong.
Astrology is not a Science of light, but it is the Science of life

astroboy
Donor
Donor

Post by astroboy » Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:22 pm

Good day to You Vaughn Paul Ji,

I have never had the opportunity to interact with you before on a one to one basis . Let me take this opportunity to convey my appreciation and say that you are doing a wonder job of keeping this forum up and running. I wish you all the best in the year's to come.

Now, Comming back to the subject, I had gone through this link a while back. The crux of this discussion is if K.N.Rao ji is correct in extending the good tiding's along with the Nomanclature of the 8th Muhurtha of the day to the 8th Muhurtha of the night. I have gone through most classical texts on Muhurtha and also noted many reputed senior astrologer's opinion's and definition's of Abhijit Muhurtha. There is no one else who has taken the liberty of naming the 8th Muhurtha of the night as Abhijit Muhurtha.

It is another matter that K.N.Rao chooses to think that the 8th muhurtha in the night is auspicious because of three divine birth's that occured at mid night . That is his opinion and he is fully entitled to that opinion. But it would be wrong to give it the Nomenclature of "Abhijit Muhurtha " because "Abhijit Muhurtha " has been well defined in all the classical texts as the 8th Muhurtha of the day , and only the day .

K.K. Joshi's book on "Muhurtha" where K.N.Rao has acted as guide and editor has failed to state in the definition of Abhijit Muhurtha that it also occur's in the night. The definition (page 164 )is very very clear that it occur's only in the day and also give the method for it's calculation. K.N.Rao ji is a man of repute and so every word of his is bound to be scrutinised through a magnifying glass. As far as popular terminology is concerned Abhijit Muhurtha can occur only in the day. If K.N.Rao ji thinks that the 8th muhurtha of the night is auspicious due to 3 divine birth's then it would be nice if he could replace "Abhijit" with some other nomenclature for the 8th Muhurtha of the night.

Best regard's
Through hard work and spiritual practices, a person gets honor and dignity. The lazy one who puts in no efforts is like a fool who allows salt to be spilled on the wounds of his misfortunes. The idler depending only on fate, achieves nothing. - K.N.Rao ji

astroboy
Donor
Donor

Post by astroboy » Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:46 pm

Good day to you all,

by Basab » Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:37 pm

Astroboy,

That is why I always say, destiny is predestined. Whether you get the chance to choose a proper muhurtha is also predestined. Did the developed countries bother to choose a muhurtha? They didn't, but they are still doing well. They were destined to succeed, and when you are destined to succeed in something, God chooses a good muhurtha for you, without your even knowing about it.
Basab Read carefully what K.N.Rao ji has to say about Muhurtha and choosing Muhurtha's. You consider him to be your guru, so read carefully ,

It must be remembered that man has some free will of his own through which he creates his own destiny in the area known as Kriyaman Karma. By Making use of a Muhurtha a person can improve his good fortune or minimise his misfortune . By avoiding a bad Muhurtha he can similarly prevent the intensification of his misfortunes. Yes , Man can create his own destiny after he knows the limitation within which he can create new karma's. The word disaster mean's miseries created by himself with out seeing the star's (Astrum in latin) before launching into a new venture - choose the right Muhurtha
Through hard work and spiritual practices, a person gets honor and dignity. The lazy one who puts in no efforts is like a fool who allows salt to be spilled on the wounds of his misfortunes. The idler depending only on fate, achieves nothing. - K.N.Rao ji

sanjayk1265
Contributor
Contributor

Post by sanjayk1265 » Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:50 pm

This is from sifi.com
In the year 2000 when K.N.Rao. was ailing seriously and was unable even to walk, astrology was introduced as a subject of study in modern Indian universities , (it has been taught in Sanskrit institutions for many decades and centuries), it was relentlessly attacked by the pseudo-scientists, pseudo-intellectuals and the media, both print and electronic, carried on a relentless propaganda. A case was filed first against this decision of the University Grants Commission in Madras High Court where it was dismissed on preliminary grounds. The well known scientist Padmanabhiah filed a similar case in Andhra Pradesh High Court where too it was dismissed on preliminary grounds. Surprisingly, not a single English knowning and speaking astrologers in these two citadels of Hindu orthodoxy even decided to appear as petitioner in person. That speaks volumes for their "love and pride" in the great ancient Hindu astrology.
But Padmanabhiah pursued the dismissed case further and appealed to the Supreme Court where the legal luminary, Shanti Bhushan succeeded in getting the case admitted to be heard on merits.
Recovering slowly from his sickness, not yet fit to sit for long hours in a court of law, Rao appealed to astrologers of Delhi and of other centres to appear in person and defend the cause and case of astrology in the Supreme Court. At least twenty of them promised to do so but not one of them came anywhere near the Supreme Court even to hear proceedings of the case when it was being heard for admission ! Later, when it was heard on merits on 4 November 2004, to his consternation, Rao found that he was the only petitioner in person to defend it and praying to God to give him stamina to defend the case, he not merely defended the case but even won demolishing all the arguments of the famous lawyer, Shanti Bhushan. Read an account of all this with evidences and the court judgement together with the great research Rao has done on the religio-scientific-social legacy of India's composite culture in ASTROLOGY THE SUPER SCIENCE. In this book many of the remarkable predictions given by Rao in mundane astrology are given along with some notable failures about which he had always had the sterling honesty to write as an ideal teacher.
If you can not ignore an insult laugh at it, if you can not laugh at it you probably deserved it.

astroboy
Donor
Donor

Post by astroboy » Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:03 pm

Sanjay ji, Not once Has any body defamed K.N.Rao ji here. At least I have not . I have the highest respect for him. His contribution to astrology is incomparable. But having said that , I cannot understand what your above post has got to do with Abhijit Muhurtha. Yes we know that he was the only person in the world to defend Astrology in a court of law and win it on merit's . But pray, What has that achievement got to do with Abhijit Muhurtha ?? . No one doubt's his greatness, But that does not mean that he can fix Nomenclatures as he wishes. That is my point. I don't once doubt his credential's as a great astrologer. But we are talking about Abhijit Muhurtha and only Abhijit Muhurtha. I appreciate the trouble you have taken to post that information here, But I cannot see the relevance to the topic that is being discussed.

If you Notice, I just quoted the Great Man's word's on the post above your's . Would I have done that if I did not have regard's and respect for him ?

Best regard's

R V RAMANAN
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by R V RAMANAN » Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:08 pm

Dear Astroboy,

Nice to c u back! There are a lot of questions on relationship and marriage waiting for ur analysis.

Warm regards,
RAMANAN

astroboy
Donor
Donor

Post by astroboy » Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:13 pm

:) I am still on a hiatus sir , I am just working this case . :) .

Basab

Post by Basab » Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:58 pm

Thank you, Vaughnji, for keeping my request of asking K.N. Rao about Abhijit Muhurtha and telling us what he said.
Vaughn Paul wrote:Dear All,
KN Rao certainly considers Abhijit Muhurta to be at both midnight and noon. He gives an explanation for it in his article on Guru Nanak: "Lord Rama was born during the mid day and Lord Krishna during mid night, in that auspicious moment which we astrologically describe as Abhijit muhurta which is what the midnight birth of Guru Nanak reminds us of." Please see:
http://www.journalofastrology.com/artic ... cle_id=273
Vaughn Paul

R V RAMANAN
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by R V RAMANAN » Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:02 pm

Dear Deepak,

Hiatus is ok but instead of having a muhurtha for an hour or so, we have had it for the WHOLE of past three weeks. However great a muhurtha maybe it cannot last that long :D :D :D :D :D :D

Warm regards,
RAMANAN

Basab

Post by Basab » Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:16 pm

Astroboy,

What I wrote was not my belief. I read what I said in one of K.N. Rao's book. I can't quote from it now because I can't remember which book it was where I read it.
astroboy wrote:Good day to you all,

Astroboy,

That is why I always say, destiny is predestined. Whether you get the chance to choose a proper muhurtha is also predestined. Did the developed countries bother to choose a muhurtha? They didn't, but they are still doing well. They were destined to succeed, and when you are destined to succeed in something, God chooses a good muhurtha for you, without your even knowing about it.
Basab Read carefully what K.N.Rao ji has to say about Muhurtha and choosing Muhurtha's. You consider him to be your guru, so read carefully ,

It must be remembered that man has some free will of his own through which he creates his own destiny in the area known as Kriyaman Karma. By Making use of a Muhurtha a person can improve his good fortune or minimise his misfortune . By avoiding a bad Muhurtha he can similarly prevent the intensification of his misfortunes. Yes , Man can create his own destiny after he knows the limitation within which he can create new karma's. The word disaster mean's miseries created by himself with out seeing the star's (Astrum in latin) before launching into a new venture - choose the right Muhurtha

astroboy
Donor
Donor

Post by astroboy » Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:43 pm

Basab you wrote,
by Basab » Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:28 am

Thank you, Vaughnji, for keeping my request of asking K.N. Rao about Abhijit Muhurtha and telling us what he said.

Vaughn Paul ji posted a link to some matter which we have all been through . We know well that K.N.Rao ji consider's Abhijeet Muhurtha to occur in the day and night . That is not new information. This link was provided by another member page's back and we have all gone through it. The matter is, does Abhijit Muhurtha occur in the night also ???.. we want to know from K.N.Rao ji, On what basis does he consider it occuring in the night. What text has he relied upon to come to that conclusion ?? That is all . we want to know how Abhijit Muhurtha can occur in the night when "Muhurtha Chintamani " the standard text for Muhurtha clearly states that the night Muhurtha is different from the day. K.N.Rao's own book states that the nakshatra lord's for the 8th Muhurtha of the mid day is "Abhijit" while that of the night is Rohini. ( page 162) . The book he has edited does not list out how to compute the Night "Abhijit " Muhurtha. If K.N.Rao ji believes that Abhijit Muhurtha occurs in the night , So be it . But the point is , Is it right or wrong. Simple. There is not one classical text from any one to contradict my case.

Our basic question is not answered
1. From which classical text has K.N.Rao ji derived the concept that the 8th Muhurtha of the night is "Abhijit Muhurtha" ??
2. How has he calculated it. ?
3. On what basis has he changed the Nomenclature of the night Muhurtha. ( All classical texts + senior astrologer's refute the fact that Abhijit Occur's in the night . )

Now since Vaughn Paul ji has replied directly on the forum , We will interact with his directly . Im the mean time I would like to thank you for taking the trouble of Bringing this to his attention. Thank you .

astroboy
Donor
Donor

Post by astroboy » Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:51 pm

Basab,

I wrote,

You wrote ,
Astroboy,
That is why I always say, destiny is predestined. Whether you get the chance to choose a proper muhurtha is also predestined. Did the developed countries bother to choose a muhurtha? They didn't, but they are still doing well. They were destined to succeed, and when you are destined to succeed in something, God chooses a good muhurtha for you, without your even knowing about it

by Basab » Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:46 am
Astroboy,
What I wrote was not my belief. I read what I said in one of K.N. Rao's book. I can't quote from it now because I can't remember which book it was where I read it
So let me get this straight . K.N.Rao ji has contradicted himself is it ??? It's highly unlikely of him to do so . Please do me a favour and find the title of the book for me . Because as per the book's I have read, K.N.Rao ji always believes in Kriyamana Karma. I quoted his writing from his own book "Muhurtha" and that material was in the "Preface"

cjappu
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by cjappu » Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:57 pm

Dear all,
I think astrologers are not unanimous on what is the point of start of day for calculations of horas division. Is is sunrise or when sun is in at its apogee in midheaven in noon?. This may be the controversial point and hence they may have different beliefs. May be that is why we are seeing the difference in opinion on this.(Mr Sanjay rath and Mr K N rao also mentioned in the thread)
Here is the discussion on it.
http://www.indiadivine.org/audarya/vedi ... n-6-a.html

astroboy
Donor
Donor

Post by astroboy » Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:26 pm

Good day to you cjappu ji,

I have asked a set of questions to Vaughn Paul ji. You have taken Sanjay Rath's arguments with somebody else and that has got no relevance with the questions I have posted above. Sanjay Rath has very very clearly stated and the link has been posted on this very thread that a muhurta of Abhijit can occur only in the day and not the night. It seems to me that the classical text's have been ignored and twisted to suit one's own whim and fancy. Let us get some authentic interpretation from K.N.Rao ji and then debate on it further.

Best Regards
Last edited by astroboy on Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

astroboy
Donor
Donor

Post by astroboy » Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:26 am

Good day to you Cjappu ji ,

by cjappu » Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:27 pm
Dear all,
I think astrologers are not unanimous on what is the point of start of day for calculations of horas division. Is is sunrise or when sun is in at its apogee in midheaven in noon?. This may be the controversial point and hence they may have different beliefs. May be that is why we are seeing the difference in opinion on this.(Mr Sanjay rath and Mr K N rao also mentioned in the thread)
Here is the discussion on it.
http://www.indiadivine.org/audarya/vedi ... n-6-a.html

I am picking a sample of that discussion ,

07-17-2000 06:04 AM #4 PVKL Narayana Rao
Jyotish is one topic where the largest amount of disagreement is present..largely due to lack of depth of understanding. Till recently these scholars did not know WHY THE THREE PLANETS JUPITER, MARS AND SATURN HAVE SPECIAL ASPECTS!! At least you are quite aware of their scholarship when this happened in the Jyotish-list and K N Rao went to look for some documents/manuscripts he had hidden under some box that could not be found even after I gave so many hints. Such intelligent scholars will always agree, yet I beg to disagree. I shall continue to do so till somebody can account for the Hora's in the north pole using the sunrise time.
Cjappu Ji , what exactly are you trying to prove . Why do you want to digress from the topic. This link was most unwanted . They are talking about a subject which is unconnected with Abhijit Muhurtha . Please do not attach such link's again. This is a forum with class and creed . We are a cut above the rest. Please do not digress from the topic. All panchanga calculations occur at sun rise and only at sun rise . Please do not dilute the essense of the forum by linking such link's , i beg of you . The topic is of discussion on that link is of "hora " it's not about Abhijit . Please do not mix issues,

Best regard's
deepak .

astroboy
Donor
Donor

Post by astroboy » Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:39 am

Cjappu ji ,

I have been accused of being disrespectful of K.N.Rao Ji ,

Just look at the way people have written about him
K N Rao went to look for some documents/manuscripts he had hidden under some box that could not be found even after I gave so many hints. Such intelligent scholars will always agree, yet I beg to disagree.
This is the way people talk of a great man like him. No respect what so ever. and Show me one post of mine where i have been disrespectful to him . I have been accused of not addressing him as Ji . People dont realise that i have addressed him in capital K.N.Rao . all three in Capital letter's . Let us not stray from the point. Please answer my basic question's

1. From which classical text has K.N.Rao ji derived the concept that the 8th Muhurtha of the night is "Abhijit Muhurtha" ??
2. How has he calculated it. ?
3. On what basis has he changed the Nomenclature of the night Muhurtha. ( All classical texts + senior astrologer's refute the fact that Abhijit Occur's in the night . )

Best regard's

astroboy
Donor
Donor

Post by astroboy » Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:59 am

astroboy
Donor
Donor

Post by astroboy » Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:21 am

The meaning of Abhijit :

Abhijit =

victorious
born under the constellation Abhijit
A Soma sacrifice (part of the great sacrifice Gavam-ayana)
A star ( Alpha Lyrae)
the 20th (or 22nd) Nakshatra

the eighth Muhurta of the day (about midday)
~~ Cologne Digital Sanskrit Dictionary
http://webapps.uni-koeln.de/tamil/

arya

Post by arya » Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:25 am

just did an internet search and came up with the following on abhijit muhurtha:

According to Narada Purana 8th muhurta of a day is Abhijit or Vidhi muhurta.Matsya Purana calls it as Kutapa. It believed that this is till 24 miniutes after the noon (Sunrise at 6.00). The Narad puran further says that on wednesday Abhihit muhurta is not auspicious .

Narada Purana Chapter 56

Abhijit and GodhUlikA Muhurta

caturthamabhijillagnamudayarkAS~nca saptamam|
godhUlikaM tadubhayaM vivAhe putrapautradam||56.512||
prAcyA na ca kaliNgAnAM mukhyaM godhUlikaM smR^itam|
abhijitsarvadesheSu mukhyo doSavinAshakR^it||56.513||

Meaning: The fourth lagna from the lagna at sunrise is called Abhijit and the seventh lagna is called Godhulika. Both these are auspicious for marriage and will bless them with sons and grandsons. Abhijit is important for the people in the Eastern region (Bengal etc.,) and the people of Kalinga (Orissa), Godhulika is important.

513b-514.
Abhijit is considered as important in all regions as a destroyer of blemishes. The muhurta (of two nadikas) when the Sun is at the zenith is called Abhijit. It wipes off all blemishes as the Pinaka-bowed (Siva) wiped out the Tripuras.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/11994909/Nara ... Chapter-56

astroboy
Donor
Donor

Post by astroboy » Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:36 am

Good day to you Arya,

According to Narada Purana 8th muhurta of a day is Abhijit or Vidhi muhurta.Matsya Purana calls it as Kutapa. It believed that this is till 24 miniutes after the noon (Sunrise at 6.00). The Narad puran further says that on wednesday Abhihit muhurta is not auspicious .

Where in hell did you dig that up ??? :D

Good job

Best regard's

arya

Post by arya » Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:41 am

Dear AB,

Btw it is not Arya it is Meme....i had deleted my email account which unfortunately led to logging in problems here :oops:

for this, i asked my relatives which also included the thantri / hereditary priest of some famous temples *, got references and then did my own research ..... :mrgreen:

regards,

* : was asked to delete the temple references
Last edited by arya on Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.

P.Srinivas. Rao
Donor
Donor

Post by P.Srinivas. Rao » Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:47 pm

Mr Sanjayk:_

I havent told any thing about Mr. K. N. Rao, kindly don't deveiate from the subject matter. Mr K. N. Rao might have the answer as to why , Midnight muhurha as Abhijith Muhurtha. All the Muhurthas are called/ named in their respective names and no muhurth have 2 names of same name. For eg: day muhurtha will not come in the night.Therefore Abhijith is a day muhurtha and will not come in the night. It is the only Muhurtha which have the blessings of 2 lords/Gods.( The Creator and Preserver) Hope i am clear now. If time permits , i will comeback to u as soon as possible and explain the Muhurtha in a simple manner.
Astrology is not a Science of light, but it is the Science of life

sanjayk1265
Contributor
Contributor

Post by sanjayk1265 » Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:40 pm

P.Srinivas. Rao wrote:Mr Sanjayk:_

I havent told any thing about Mr. K. N. Rao, kindly don't deveiate from the subject matter. Mr K. N. Rao might have the answer as to why , Midnight muhurha as Abhijith Muhurtha. All the Muhurthas are called/ named in their respective names and no muhurth have 2 names of same name. For eg: day muhurtha will not come in the night.Therefore Abhijith is a day muhurtha and will not come in the night. It is the only Muhurtha which have the blessings of 2 lords/Gods.( The Creator and Preserver) Hope i am clear now. If time permits , i will comeback to u as soon as possible and explain the Muhurtha in a simple manner.

Dear Rao Jee,
In fact I don’t know Mr.KN Rao personally I am not talking about astrology, I am talking about his defense of astrology in the court that is his greatness. For that I salute him.
Now regarding astrological scriptures or Veda Puran I do not think it is 100% as explained by Rishis to their disciples. There is big need to do research on these astrological principles but same time there is a lot of limitations due to birth datas ,conflicting principles & transparency of advice seeker.
Nowadays astrologers giving advise on internet & by correspondence ,this method can not give you assurance for correctness of horoscope specially lagna cause appearance of person is compulsory to know correct lagna. This is one of the point.Yes by internet we can study astrology to a certain level.I am sorry to say maximum predictions given by astrologers are hit & trail method.To me astrology is not mere fortune telling we can do a lot regarding education, health & carrier development & so on.It can be very helpful in social engineering.
These are my very personal opinions you have full privilege to disagree.
Regarding Abhijit Muhurta as per Mr. KN Rao it happens in night time also ,so request him to provide some evidence but the problem is he is not a party in this debate hence it is not advisable to prolong this debate.

Regards,
Sanjay
If you can not ignore an insult laugh at it, if you can not laugh at it you probably deserved it.

Basab

Post by Basab » Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:59 pm

astroboy wrote:So let me get this straight . K.N.Rao ji has contradicted himself is it ??? It's highly unlikely of him to do so . Please do me a favour and find the title of the book for me . Because as per the book's I have read, K.N.Rao ji always believes in Kriyamana Karma. I quoted his writing from his own book "Muhurtha" and that material was in the "Preface"
Astroboy,

If I could see the future and know that someday I would be asked to quote what K.N. Rao had said in regard to muhurtha, then I would have noted down the page no. and the name of the book, but as I didn't, I can't remember which book it was where I read it. It's not exactly the lines I have written in that post, but it meant that. I don't think he contradicted, and if it seems like that, then I must have wrongly understood what he meant there. I feel he didn't contradict because the lines you have quoted from his book states that a muhurtha can save a situation. Now that is the theory part, and there is a lot of difference, as we know, in theory and practice. A muhurtha is calculated by an astrologer, who is not God, and can make errors. The point he had made there was, when a person is destined to suffer as per his birth chart, even if he gets an astrologer to choose a right muhurtha for him, either the astrologer he chooses is not that proficient in muhurtha's or the astrologer though proficient makes a mistake in that particular case--destiny making him choose a wrong muhurtha at that time--to make the person suffer as he has been destined to suffer. And when a person is supposed to have success, even if he doesn't bother about the muhurtha, he unknowingly chooses the right muhurtha. That is what, he has seen happen, he has said in the book. Now, I can't quote from the book, and if you don't believe in my words, then, I can't help it.

There is a story I would like to share with you as it is in a way related to the topic we are discussing. I had read it in this discussion board itself, and it was something like this:

A king was planning to get his daughter married to a prince, so he takes the birth chart of his daughter and of the prince to an astrologer of great repute. He asks the astrologer to match the charts. The astrologer gives the charts a perfect match, and the prince and the daughter of the king is given marriage. A few days after the marriage, the prince dies, and the daughter of the king becomes a widow. The king finds it difficult to believe that something like that could happen when the astrologer, who is of such repute, had predicted a good married life for them. He plans to test the astrologer once again and sends a person, with the birth charts of his daughter and the prince, to the astrologer once again. The astrologer is from a different place and doesn't know anything about the death of the prince. The person who carries the birth charts to the astrologers also doesn't tell him that they are charts of the prince and of the king's daughter. The astrologer matches the charts this time and tells the person that the girl should not marry the boy because the boy will die within a few days of marriage to the girl. Hearing the news, the king immediately meets the astrologer and tells him the whole story. He asks him why he had not predicted that before the marriage? The astrologer says that he had missed that subtle point while matching the birth charts, the last time he had seen them, but this time he saw it quite clearly. He tells the king that it was like God had made him overlook that point because otherwise what was destined for the prince and the queen's daughter would have been altered and that was not supposed to be. So here we can see how when something is destined to happen, it ends up happening how much we may try to change it with the help of good muhurtha's or other astrological remedies.