Diagonised with diabetes scared

Questions about health.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Icarus2712

Diagonised with diabetes scared

Post by Icarus2712 » Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:46 am

Hi all

I have been diagnosed with type 2 diabetes today. Actually I did a random blood test in which it was caught.
Except 6th Lord moon conjunction Jupiter who I suppose rules diabetes I don't see any other planets contributing to it

Guess Jupiter transit from 8th from Lagna brought this disease in fore this year.

Your inputs please as how successful will be I am in managing this disease as its cure is impossible, specially since I will be entering MOon-Ven from Jan 2017, two 'sweet planets'
Thanx

27 12 1970 1115 am new delhi

tylorechandra
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Diagonised with diabetes scared

Post by tylorechandra » Fri Dec 16, 2016 6:52 am

1. 6H belongs to Moon and Moon associates with Jupiter. Moon is debilitated.
2. Jupiter and Sun both occupy the rogamsa (w.r.t. natal lagna) in Navamsa while Moon occupies Lagnamsa. In Shastamsa, it occupies the 8H lorded by Jupiter.
3. Ketu occupies the 7H in Rasi but moves to 6H in bhava chart.
4. Mercury is the nakshatra lord of the bhava Madhya of the 6th bhava. It is also the nakshatra lord of Moon. Mercury occupies the house lorded by Jupiter.
5. Both Jupiter and Venus are in the nakshatra of Jupiter.
6. Lagna is occupied by Rahu and its lord is debilitated in the house of Mars making the body weak.
Current dasa is Moon-Ketu. Moon represents liquids including blood. Both planets associate with the 6th bhava. Ketu represents dirty contaminants. Jupiter is activated in the antardasas of Mars, Jupiter, Mercury and Venus.
You conducted the test during the present period and came to know the result. It may have been present even earlier in the dasa of Moon. More than Jupiter’s transit in the 8H, it appears that the trigger was the passing of transiting Saturn over natal Moon. Around 2013-14 when Jupiter was in Kataka and Saturn in Libra, both focussing their energies on the 6H and Moon Saturn dasa-antara was in progress, is the likely time when the disease could have started to manifest.

TKC

Icarus2712

Post by Icarus2712 » Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:14 am

not to forget saturn entering jupiter house in transit over 8th lord

AstroDrAnjna
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by AstroDrAnjna » Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:40 am

yoga, excercise, proper diet, can cure the disease
ॐ भूर्भुव: स्व: तत्सवितुर्वरेन्यं । भर्गो देवस्य धीमहि, धीयो यो न: प्रचोदयात् ।।

Icarus2712

Post by Icarus2712 » Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:40 am

any hopes for a job soon sir ,as i believe being jobless and fi ancial pressure caused diabetes, so earlier i get a job better chance of improvement

Patriot
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Patriot » Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:43 am

Do Surya namaskara with chantings your diabetes will be cured and you will also get a good job.

All the best

Icarus2712

Post by Icarus2712 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:04 am

10 months from this post still jobless