healthissues for one year now

Questions about health.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
chetansha

healthissues for one year now

Post by chetansha » Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:17 pm

Dear all,
I found this forum very interesting. I came across this when i was looking for connections between disease and birth times etc.
I have been suffering from illhealth for m more than a year now. Main complaint is weight loss. 15 kgs lost in this period. I have been to many doctors but no oneis able to give me any reason or explanation. I have done many tests but all tests show normal results.
My dob is 29.08.1969, time 9.51am. And place Coimbatore. Any insights etc? Can some one help me please?

Sorry the time of birth is 09.57am .other things are correct.
Last edited by chetansha on Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: healthissues for one year now

Post by Dev » Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:03 pm

You may check the following:

Compare your weight with the weight you are suppose to weigh based on your height and age.
Also see the calories that you consume everyday.
Self Check whether you have proper absorption, digestion etc.
Do you have proper hunger at the right times?
Has your food intake been the same now and at the time that you weighed 125 kilos more.
Did you go to gym or start some excercise to reduce weight.
If you can answer all these, you can yourself know if there is something wrong or not.
If wrong may be you need whole body scan and try to find out the real cause.

Dev

chetansha

Post by chetansha » Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:21 pm

i used to weigh 78kgs in may 2011. And now.its 62kgs. And my height is 170 cms
I met an vaid for digestion & constipation, for which he set right my pichoti and advise me to take triphlachurna daily night. After this my food intake has increased a little bit.
No i did not go to gym or etc for weight loss. M y weight loss is involuntary.
Also my sister consulted an astrologer and have been told that rahu is bhaari - heavy on me. I have been advised to wear a ring with a yellow stone.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:54 pm

i used to weigh 78kgs in may 2011. And now.its 62kgs. And my height is 170 cms
I met an vaid for digestion & constipation, for which he set right my pichoti and advise me to take triphlachurna daily night. After this my food intake has increased a little bit.
No i did not go to gym or etc for weight loss. M y weight loss is involuntary.
Also my sister consulted an astrologer and have been told that rahu is bhaari - heavy on me. I have been advised to wear a ring with a yellow stone.

78 is a bit on the higher side but 62 is not too less, it is OK. Tripla churan is excellent and does no harm.
Yellow stone is for jupiter. Apart from all these, if you worry a lot, you will lose weight. Also if you smoke too much you may lose weight too.

ANyway you can chant Hanuman chalisa on tuesdays and that can help.

Dev

chetansha

Ty for your reply. Which one do i download and recite? hanum

Post by chetansha » Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:05 am

Ty for your reply. Which one do i download and recite? hanumanchalisa. org/mp3/

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:39 am

yes you can do that and you can also listen to that but if you recite that will be better.

chetansha

Post by chetansha » Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:55 am

Hi.
As per your advice i am listening and reciting too.
I would be at peace of mind is some senior member can just glance on my horoscope and tell me whats wrong and how long will I have to suffer ill health.

karthik1984
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by karthik1984 » Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:10 am

78 kg for 170 cm height is overweight. Now you are normal.

I want to ask you a question, it is out of scope question. May i know how was your time between 1985-2002. This i am asking for the ask of astrology. It will be beneficial for me to learn some things in astrology.

chetansha

Post by chetansha » Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:20 am

My weigh loss has not stopped. And whole day i am in bed without strength to move out of home.

chetansha

Post by chetansha » Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:18 pm

[quote="karthik1984"]78 kg for 170 cm height is overweight. Now you are normal.

I want to ask you a question, it is out of scope question. May i know how was your time between 1985-2002. This i am asking for the ask of astrology. It will be beneficial for me to learn some things in astrology.[/quote]

Well in 85 i was taken off from school as my performance in class was poor. I was in 10th std that time. I was made to join family biz. But I did do my education in pvt tutorial. Joined college in 89, i did not complete degree. Got married in 92- it is A love marriage.
Business wise its been down . I tried to do different biz in 2000. Computer related,which did not succeed. and wound up the same in 2005.
Then i joined back our traditional family biz of brokerage and commission. Which i feel is good. not bad or excellent but ok.

Edit; it was in 85_86 i picked up habit of smoking and gutka. These became addiction. Gutka i gave up 5 _ 6 yrs back.

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by shilpa » Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:55 pm

Dear chetan,
--Jupiter rules weight related problems.
--6th house rules weight related problems
--in your chart......Jupiter is also the Lord of the 6th house and seated in the 12th house of losses conjunct with and hence affllicted by Gulika.

--One year back shani was transitting over Jup-Gk in the 12th house and Jupiter transitting over natal debilitated shani.

--from a medical point of view......take medical advise to chek if there is a problem with one of the digestive organs such as liver

---chant Guru mantar daily in cycles of 108 times.
wear yellow colored clothes on Thu and offer yellow flowers to propitiate god Vishnu and Vrihaspati. Fast throughout the day and consume food only once which consists of 'chana daal' (Bengal Gram) and 'ghee' (clarified butter). The food color used is yellow. Many offer banana or plantain to god
donate to brahmins or even feed cows with chana & jaggery

--Listen to devotional songs / prayers dedicated to Lord Vishnu

--herbal supplements such as Trifala and isabgol daily also help with no side effects

regards
1हनुमान2अंजनीसुत3वायुपुत्र4महाबल5रामेष्ट6फाल्गुनसखा7पिंगाक्ष8अमितविक्रम9उदधिक्रमण10सीताशोकविनाशन 11लक्षमणप्राणदाता12दशग्रीवदर्पहा

karthik1984
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by karthik1984 » Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:17 pm

chetansha wrote:
karthik1984 wrote:78 kg for 170 cm height is overweight. Now you are normal.

I want to ask you a question, it is out of scope question. May i know how was your time between 1985-2002. This i am asking for the ask of astrology. It will be beneficial for me to learn some things in astrology.
Well in 85 i was taken off from school as my performance in class was poor. I was in 10th std that time. I was made to join family biz. But I did do my education in pvt tutorial. Joined college in 89, i did not complete degree. Got married in 92- it is A love marriage.
Business wise its been down . I tried to do different biz in 2000. Computer related,which did not succeed. and wound up the same in 2005.
Then i joined back our traditional family biz of brokerage and commission. Which i feel is good. not bad or excellent but ok.

Edit; it was in 85_86 i picked up habit of smoking and gutka. These became addiction. Gutka i gave up 5 _ 6 yrs back.

Thank You chetansha for the feedback.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:29 pm

chetansha :

I dont know what sort of brokerage and commission work you are doing.

I dont want to interfere in your affairs but then if it is real estate business, then those doing this are least respected as I see. They show you a plot worth 2 crores and take away 2% of the share in few minutes.

If it is share broker authorised, then it is better.

Also, money lenders are least respected, I used to see my house servants take money from these, when they could not pay interest after few months, their jewels worth much more would be taken away by the money lender, he would be carodpati and they would be doing daily wage but still they would keep quiet thinking it is their fault.

Anyway do pariharas as advised and it should help you gain your weight, I feel.

Dev

chetansha

Post by chetansha » Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:16 am

[quote="shilpa"]Dear chetan,
--Jupiter rules weight related problems.
--6th house rules weight related problems
--in your chart......Jupiter is also the Lord of the 6th house and seated in the 12th house of losses conjunct with and hence affllicted by Gulika.

--One year back shani was transitting over Jup-Gk in the 12th house and Jupiter transitting over natal debilitated shani.

--from a medical point of view......take medical advise to chek if there is a problem with one of the digestive organs such as liver

---chant Guru mantar daily in cycles of 108 times.
wear yellow colored clothes on Thu and offer yellow flowers to propitiate god Vishnu and Vrihaspati. Fast throughout the day and consume food only once which consists of 'chana daal' (Bengal Gram) and 'ghee' (clarified butter). The food color used is yellow. Many offer banana or plantain to god
donate to brahmins or even feed cows with chana & jaggery

--Listen to devotional songs / prayers dedicated to Lord Vishnu

--herbal supplements such as Trifala and isabgol daily also help with no side effects

regards[/quote]

Shilpaji,
Ty for your reply . I will do as suggested by you.
Have done many test but all reports are within normal range. My main concern is will i have cancer?
And for how long will it last? Bcos seeing my condition even my wife is very concerned and its taking a toll on her health.
Awaiting any input at your convenience

chetansha

Post by chetansha » Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:21 am

[quote="Dev"]chetansha :

I dont know what sort of brokerage and commission work you are doing.

I dont want to interfere in your affairs but then if it is real estate business, then those doing this are least respected as I see. They show you a plot worth 2 crores and take away 2% of the share in few minutes.

If it is share broker authorised, then it is better.

Also, money lenders are least respected, I used to see my house servants take money from these, when they could not pay interest after few months, their jewels worth much more would be taken away by the money lender, he would be carodpati and they would be doing daily wage but still they would keep quiet thinking it is their fault.

Anyway do pariharas as advised and it should help you gain your weight, I feel.

Dev[/quote]

Dear devji,
We are doing commission on cotton. No we do not having money lending business. Nor do we do real estate.

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by shilpa » Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:24 am

chetansha wrote: Shilpaji,
Ty for your reply . I will do as suggested by you.
Have done many test but all reports are within normal range. My main concern is will i have cancer?
And for how long will it last? Bcos seeing my condition even my wife is very concerned and its taking a toll on her health.
Awaiting any input at your convenience

i do not see any possible combinations of cancer in your chart.
regards
1हनुमान2अंजनीसुत3वायुपुत्र4महाबल5रामेष्ट6फाल्गुनसखा7पिंगाक्ष8अमितविक्रम9उदधिक्रमण10सीताशोकविनाशन 11लक्षमणप्राणदाता12दशग्रीवदर्पहा

chetansha

Post by chetansha » Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:40 am

Thanks for your reply shilpaji. Is it possible to throw light on how long will i be in such state?
Also. Please can you give me link for guru mantar.

chetansha

Post by chetansha » Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:55 pm

Some 15 days back my wife met an astrologer, and he says there is kaal sarpa in her kundli and told. he will do remedies pooja for it and has asked 9000 rupees.
I checked on astro sage and her kundli doesnt have KSY. Can you help me here?
Her dob : 16.12.1972
Place : mumbai
Time: 10.14 pm
LOngitude 72.49e. Latitude 26.50n

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by shilpa » Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:06 pm

chetansha wrote:Thanks for your reply shilpaji. Is it possible to throw light on how long will i be in such state?
Also. Please can you give me link for guru mantar.

Om Brim Brihaspatye Namah’

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:09 pm

We are doing commission on cotton. No we do not having money lending business. Nor do we do real estate.

OK that is fine then.
See, also check if you have TB. You may not lose weight when you have cancer, I think. So you have hunger?
If you have good hunger, even TB can be ruled out but it is always better to get it done-sputum test and also if not there, total body scan.
It is better to spend now rather than to find some big problem later on(hope it is not so).

Dev

chetansha

Post by chetansha » Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:07 pm

Dear dev
I have done ct scan of abdomen and pelvis. Mri or brain and neck. Stress test for cardio. Colonoscopy and endoscopy. I do blood and othet routine test at once i 6 mths. My last test were done in july. Even t was tested. Everything shows normal range.
Right now some lesions been noticed in mouth which can be pre cancer. Taking homeopathy treatment for it now.
Hunger some days i feel it. But most of the days i am lethargic and tired.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:37 pm

Right now some lesions been noticed in mouth which can be pre cancer. Taking homeopathy treatment for it now.

It need not be so. Did any of your family member have cancer in the past? Anyway if you feel better with homeopathy, it is ok.

May be you have tapeworm and roundworm, when they are there, they will eat away all the food that you consume and absorption would become minimum, in that case, you may feel hungry with no increase in weight. So check for that also. If you also take nonvegetarian, possiblity of tape worm infection is also high.

Dev

chetansha

Post by chetansha » Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:48 pm

My mother had uterine cancer which was detected early and cured. My paternal grandfather had.
I am total veg. We are jains you see. I will ask my doctor reg the worm infections.

Sorry for repeatedly asking how long will it last? From what i under stand in reading at astro sage. Its likely to last till feb 2013.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:53 pm

Good for you that you are veg, but still there could be worms like roundworm and pinworm. I have seen this for quite of a few of my relatives too. Yes,good time will come, be assured.

Dev

chetansha

Post by chetansha » Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:50 pm

Dear dev
Thanks for your kind insights and words. I am sure good Times will come, but the question is when? So i can be mentally prepared. :)